Raj

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

"Hindus have been referring their Deity moon goddess Durga as “Allah” in Sankrit in their chants since early period of Hinduism”; Ref: Kaaba a Hindu temple

He also chose Hindu God Lord Siva’s temple “Kaaba”(built by King Vikramaditya* for Moon God Siva) as Islam’s holiest place and required all Muslims to pray and bow towards it. In addition he picked Hindu pilgrimage Haj as the highest form of worship and the only worship which washes all the sins away. He made black stone (Hajar Aswad ,the symbolic lingum (private part ) of Lord Siva , which was made a part of Siva temple Kabah by King Vikramaditya), as the most revered stone of of Islam , to be touched and kissed by all pilgrims.

King Vikramaditya inscription was found in the Kaaba in Mecca proving beyond doubt that the Arabian Peninsula formed a part of his Indian Empire and that he, who highly revered Lord Siva, built the Siva temple called Kabah.. The text of the crucial Vikramaditya inscription, found inscribed on a gold dish hung inside the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, is found recorded on page 315 of a volume known as ‘Sayar-ul-Okul’ treasured in the Makhtab-e-Sultania library in Istanbul, Turkey. Rendered in free English the inscription says: "Fortunate are those who were born (and lived) during king Vikram’s reign. He was a noble, generous dutiful ruler, devoted to the welfare of his subjects. But at that time we Arabs, oblivious of God, were lost in sensual pleasures. Plotting and torture were rampant. The darkness of ignorance had enveloped our country. Like the lamb struggling for her life in the cruel paws of a wolf we Arabs were caught up in ignorance. The entire country was enveloped in a darkness so intense as on a new moon night. But the present dawn and pleasant sunshine of education is the result of the favour of the noble king Vikramaditya whose benevolent supervision did not lose sight of us- foreigners as we were. He spread his sacred religion amongst us and sent scholars whose brilliance shone like that of the sun from his country to ours. These scholars and preceptors through whose benevolence we were once again made cognizant of the presence of God, introduced to His sacred existence and put on the road of Truth, had come to our country to preach their religion and impart education at king Vikramaditya’s behest."
Raj

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Many Kabah stones have Sanskrit words inscribed from pagan days, however the black curtain covers these inscriptions.

The hajar-e-Aswad is an oval black stone , about seven inches in diameter 2 feet 6 inches long in the shape of a male private part. Kissing and praying to this stone representing Lord Siva’s lingum is for libido and fertility . It was the practice of arab pagans including Prophet Mo to kiss Hajar-e-Aswad, and pray for shakti (hindi word for strength) to men’s sexual strength and women’s fertility.

Sahih Bukhari ,page 396, No. 808
`Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said, " Had I not seen Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) kissing you, I would not have kissed you”

Editor MA Khan's book (Feb 2009). Learn
more here | Paperback:$ 24.95 | Kindle ed:
$ 7.96 | E.Book:$ 6:00

It is a well known fact that most of the healthy and well fed non Muslim men hardly manage to impregnate their wives once or twice in their life time. The result is that their populations are dwindling.. On the other hand thanks to the baraka of black stone touching and kissing Muslim men grow up with a very high libido. That is why they are allowed four wives and unlimited number of slave girls, enabling them to multiply like rabbits( Ask the French, they know, from almost a nonexistent Muslim population just a few years back France will become a Muslim majority country within next 20 years. If this is not the irrefutable proof of Islam’s truth, then what is?(Dr. Zaheer and Dr. Ghamdi can use this in their debates in FFI)
Raj

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

In summary our great prophet incorporated the following Hindu religious rituals and concepts to ensure that Muslims also get blessed by Hindu Gods Siva and Hindu Goddess Allah ( Durga)(along with Yahweh, the God of Abraham and Ahuramazda the God of Zoroastrians whose religious tenets he also incorporated in our beloved religion of Al Islam).

1. Adopting Hindu deity moon God Allah as the deity of Islam

2. Making Hindu Moon God Siva’s temple Kaaba as the holiest place of Islam

3. Making the black stone as the most holy stone of Islam and making touching and kissing of it as a a blissful act of Sunnah.

5. Adopting the Hindu pilgrimages Haj and Umra as the highest worship in Islam.

6. Shaving the heads as Hindus do for pilgrimages

7. Circumambulating the Siva temple Kabah 7 times as Hindus did.

8. Adopting the Hindu concept of washing all the sins by making the holy pilgrimage.

9. Collecting holy water representing Ganga Jal (zam zam water) as Hindus do to take holy blessings home.

10. Wearing White seamless cloth during pilgrimage as Hindus wear during their religious ceremonies and pilgrimages.

11. Celebrating the completion of worship of Siva temple Kabah by giving it the Hindu Sanskrit name of EidEid.

12. Including all night worships of moon God Allah (Durga) called Jagratta as part of Islam.
Kailka Krishna

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Rajhev wrote:
bunch of morons.. I can break ur god's statue and can he do anything to harm me ?? I am sure its just a man made arcitecture... If I break ur god's statue are you ready to worship me ??thats proves I am stronger than ur god and he wont harm me... If ur god was a real god.. he would punish Mohammad(PBUH) for braking the statues...
- Read the Bhavishya Puran. My God mentioned the arrival of your prophet centuries before he was born! His name is mentioned too. And according to the Bhavishya Puran Mohammad was The reincarnation of Tripurasura who was a demon. Do your research and then talk about God. If you can't be bothered to read then YouTube Zakir Naik. He will confirm that Mohammad is mentioned in Hindu scriptures. Now if we predicted the birth of your profit, to the point we state his name, we can't be wrong about anything! You can't deny that! Enjoy the read
maneeshah

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Islam is the way to Heaven
maneeshah

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

and 1 more thing shiv never said he was hindu and he also never said he was God becuz he himslef worshipped Allah
Rahul

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Asif wrote:
Is it fair to worship a male reproduction organ? What is the sense in that?
The sence in that is like whole Islam religon is dependent on male fertility. Every one knows that a religon only 1400 year old has follower of over 2 billion and its not about everyone has converted in islam its all about they have produce unnecessarily.
Gupta

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
If you can, disprove what Rajhev said. Thanks. Take care and have a good day
The statues of Gods and Godesses are like pictures or stone-models of God. Just like you can't spit on Mother's picture the same way we cannot disrespect God's image. God is like a parent. If u tear ur Mom's picture.. she won't destroy u. Because she loves u. Sure she wil feel bad. Likewise god can't destroy his children. Bad things happen to people because a demigod or a king of heaven called King Shani or Shani Dev... owner of planet saturn keeps in account of ur deeds and punishes or rewards u as per ur deeds.But God always loves his children.
Anshul Sharma

Poona, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

YOU ARE RIGHT ASIF.
WE ARE READY TO CHANGE. WHAT EVER YOU WROTE HAS BEEN ABOLISHED OR ABOUT TO ABOLISH IN HINDUISM.
BUT IN ISLAM YOU SAY KILL THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN ISLAM.
GOD GIVE US ENOUGH POWERFUL HANDS TO KILL ANY ANIMAL.
UNDERSTOOD......
harun

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Dear Brothers,
One answer to all the questions
1)Look for sufficient evidences for the existence of God if positive go ahead if not stop
2)Subject the books of various religions to tests like
a)contradictions,errors,authen ticity,scientific errors etc even if you find one error discard forget about religion and god.To do all this you require to be open and unbiased mind and get it from reliable respective sources

I did my own study I found God in nature
I found Quran to be free from contradiction and scientific errors rather amazing book that proves beyond doubt that it is the book of God.Than I have no other option to say I submit to the will of one true God

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 110 of110
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2387 Users are viewing the Hindu Forum right now

Search the Hindu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
full body massage by female 1 min smartymale 3
Hai koi mard yahan jo meri choot ki aag bujha s... (Mar '11) 2 min Gandmarocom 2,789
Mai apni biwi ko chudwana chahta hu (Jan '12) 2 min Raj hot lund Delhi 6,201
Muslim apna lund kyo katva dete hai (Dec '09) 2 min LUND BUKHARI AAZAM 905
Gay sex in Chandigarh (Mar '13) 2 min Sucker 5,188
randi ka no. kise chahiye 2 min nikita 24
Hindu wife swapping (Aug '11) 3 min wife chudai 12,471
Girls ke number yha se le or de (Mar '12) 3 min pyaasi aunt 231,814
Sexy hindi chat (Dec '12) 5 min nikita 2,361
fakt marathi zavazavi (Jun '12) 10 min archana 205,000
Delhi gay sex (Dec '12) 10 min Roccky 47,240
Bangalore gay sex (Mar '13) 23 min nishanth 17,024
•••
•••