|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Jai wrote:
Hello - "Reformed fellow" living in Bangalore - you bikhari, you are here to beg for jobs & to live the good life gere, & of course to stay away from the sht hle called North India.
and now you have found gold here in Bangalore, wny will you leave, you rscl, fkoff from here. take your new found love & shv it u ursss.- LOL !!
if you people leave delhi and other noerthern areas we will leave south....
Reformed

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Hi 'Jai'. Just for the record, both my parents are CAs and our monthly income is upwards of 2 lacs. I may not be overtly rich, but am definitely not a beggar bro ;)....chill man....
tamil king

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

arachosia wrote:
<quoted text>
and tamils get killed like rats by sri lankans....lol
atleast we dont eat pigs..you filthy chimp..
you tribal pigs descended from arab land claiming to be indian . Get out of india stinking ape
arachosia

Bhopal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

tamil king wrote:
<quoted text>you tribal pigs descended from arab land claiming to be indian . Get out of india stinking ape
try to push us outside ur country if u can...we once ruled it....f|_|cked your grannies...pushed you people further south..and still enjoy wealth here....f|_|ck off
Dannyson jose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

If u find a specality among south indian learn frm tat and if south indians find a specality among north indian learn from them. Its simple. Why to talk about colors and boundaries. Its shame for us.<3 all:)
South-a Indians-a Chuts-a

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Saale kaale bhen k lodo.. Bhenchod.. Tum log ka Language hi chutiyapa hai.. Saala jidhar bhi dekho Jalebi.. Saale din bhar rasam-rice, sambharrr-rice aur curd-rice hi khate ho chutmarike.. Kitna bhi paisa ho.. Lagte sadak k bhikari hi ho.. South India mein agar North Indians nai aaye hote na to bhosadd pappuo abhi tak ped pe chad k naariyal (coconut) hi tod rhe hote.. Tum logo ki maa ka bhosda..
Anonymous

Kundan, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

hey friends please stop this discussion. you're all gonna divide our great country into narrow fragments with black domestic walls.
Anonymous

Kundan, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

I'm from west bengal and i really don't know should i call myself north or south indian cause when i look at south i just find the bengal ocean only so i can call myself i'm south indian similarly towards north there is bhutan and then i can call myself north indian. So i take pride being middle indian.lol
arachosia

Bhopal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

SouravXghost wrote:
I'm from west bengal and i really don't know should i call myself north or south indian cause when i look at south i just find the bengal ocean only so i can call myself i'm south indian similarly towards north there is bhutan and then i can call myself north indian. So i take pride being middle indian.lol
you are east indian
SouravXghost

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

arachosia wrote:
<quoted text>
you are east indian
haha lets start EAST vs WEST topic.
if we don't stop racism soon our country will be divided into 4 or more parts.
india wars

Patna, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

east india vs west india and south india vs north india

we need war.
basha

Visakhapatnam, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

south India has 4 states and have 3 major metropolitan cities: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai

north India has 24 states and have 3 metropolitan cities: Delhi, Mumbai, kolkata

of which Delhi is a union territory.

4:3
24:3
muslim is problem

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

eradicate all muslims from our HINDUSTAN.
Mona

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

They are not sexy they are the biggest bitces ever who just show their bodies and expose themselves.. And one can see these kind so f nonsense only in South India.. I think you South Indians have forgotten our culture..

Good that the North Indians aren't like you people exposing infornt of anybody and everybody..
Mona

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Thats where your education of you South Indian speaks..You dont know even which is a North Indian state.. And you people speak crap about North Indians..

Kolkata - North India
Mumbai - West India
Delhi - North India

Go and improve your GK first you enducated South Indian then speak about us..
Mona

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Kolkata is never a North Indian state.. Hope your South Indian teacher out there didn't teach you geograpy..

Kolkata comes under East India and not North India.. Go and study the map of India and then speak shit about others..

Since: Jan 13

Marrickville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hind wrote:
"javier
We had so many rulers in our north : Be it Alexander the great, the invincible Rajputs, The warrior Sikhs, the jatts , the khatris. And what do the loser greasy south Indians have? Lololol the great Black Ravana? lololol. the Ugly king ravana had died but has passed all his ugly black smelly features to the south Indians lol . south indians never put any sort of resistance, the black fugly Ravana look alike greasy apes were always getting easily f%*%d by other classes. losers"
Javier is for Sure a Christian.
1. He is saying Ravana as Black. But Ravana was Fair and he is not Dravidian.
Asshole fight the Hindus Directly. Hiding yourself behind. Coward.
ONly idiots beleive being smelly is only to blacks. any one who doesnt bath and doesnt use deo or doesnt have access to deo will smell.. Next nonsense you say is white is beautiful blak is not . these are colors and it has nothing to do with beauty. You are obviously blind and in no position can judge any thing funny you are commenting as if some one asked you to do so
Lololololol

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

India is the rape capital of the world and all you greasy poopskins need to ( wait just remembered a joke )

What do you call 100 hindus running down a hill?

A- mud slide

What do you call 10000 hindus at the bottom of the ocean?

A- a good start
anonymous

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

North people are fairer than south people four reasons for that
1.Most of northie ancestors were raped by invaders(mughals,turks(most of rajput clan princess were forced to marry mughal kings.funny they say rajputs are fierce but in reality they are just pimps for mughal rulers)
2.Raped by britishers there is large anglo indian community in north than south
3.They are incest breeders father sleep with daughter and mother with son.
4.They are far from equator.
Legend

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Jose Fernandies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree..south people are more intelligent and high literacy. but North people are more good looking.
bcoz the real aryan peoples are south indians

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hindu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FREE SEX IN DELHI ONLY GIRLS n AUNTYS (Apr '13) 5 min sushil kumar singh 647
hyderabad gay sex (Apr '13) 5 min suri 23,164
punjabi gay sex (Jun '13) 6 min amritsr 1,465
Kon aapni Chut ko Chatvana chahti he... 6 min jeku 1
bhopal indore ujjain,sehore,raisen mandideep gay (Oct '12) 6 min manoj 24,611
bareilly me gay sex 6 min gandu94 12
maa n behan ki gandi gaaliya sun na kise pasand... (Apr '12) 6 min sehar 5,160
Delhi gay sex (Feb '13) 7 min Ayush15 79,616
fakt marathi zavazavi (Jun '12) 8 min Borivliman 222,185
Hindu wife swapping (Aug '11) 12 min sunny binny 18,257