Hindi vs Urdu - by John Voxx

Posted in the Hindu Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of499
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Voxx

Gillersdorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 9, 2008
 
My dear friends & Lungis,

It has been eye opener to learn as to what actually Hinduism is ? Having proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Hinduism is nothing God given but is purely an Interpolation and a gift from our white masters,English, we are now moving to our languages - Hindi & Urdu.

I asked an Indian friend of mine to translate the following sentence in Hindi.

Since the food was very delicious, I ate a lot and drank lot of water and as a result my stomach ached and sat down catching my stomach on a chair.

The translation I got was:

"Khana bahut tasty tha iss liye maine bahut khaya aur us pe baut paani piya jiski wajah se mujhe pait mein dard hua aur main pait pakadd ke kursee pe baith gaya."

Now most of you will also translate it in a similar way - more or less.

And try and analyze more sentences and you shall come to a conclusion that it is Urdu what we speak and not Hindi. Hindi is very difficult to speak if you insist in speaking and is totally a crude language and has no culture in it. It sounds the language of Villagers, uneducated and crude human beings.

Urdu on the other hand is polished and is used by every Indian who matters. Even a bum like Harminder would not be able to speak in pure Hindi.

Now lets try and translate the sentence above in Hindi - let me make a try as my prowess is more than all of yous, monkeys, and I will end up doing a better job.

"Bhojan swadisht tha iss liye maine uska bahut bhog lagaya aur bahut jal pee liya jis ke kaaran mere udar mein peedda ka arambh hua aur main apna udar pakkad kar wanhi kusri pe virajman ho gaya."

Be honest, and you shall realize that what I said above, was correct. Which sentence makes more sense to you ?

(A) "Khana bahut mazedaar tha iss liye maine bahut khaya aur us pe baut paani bhi piya jiski wajah se mujhe pait mein dard hua aur main pait pakadd ke kursee pe baith gaya."

(B) "Bhojan swadisht tha iss liye maine uska bahut bhog lagaya aur bahut jal pee liya jis ke kaaran mere udar mein peedda ka arambh hua aur main apna udar pakkad kar wanhi kusri pe virajman ho gaya."

We Indians are a damn arrogant lot and it takes us foot in the mouth situation to realize that nothing invented by us makes any sense. Not even our own language and literature or even music.

continued in post n 2
John Voxx

Gillersdorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 9, 2008
 
being continued .......
Even our national anthem would have best suited as the following by Iqbal who coined this in his Urdu. It is sung with lot of passion in our country , even today.

sare jahan se accha hindostan hamara
ham bulbulain hai is ki, yeh gulsitan hamara

ghurbat men hon agar ham, rahta hai dil vatan men
samjho vahin hamen bhi, dil hain jahan hamara

parbat voh sab se uncha, hamsaya asman ka
voh santari hamara, voh pasban hamara

godi men khelti hain is ki hazaron nadiya
gulshan hai jin ke dam se, rashk-e-janan hamara

aye ab, raud, ganga, voh din hen yad tujhko
utara tere kinare, jab karvan hamara

maz'hab nahin sikhata apas men bayr rakhna
hindi hai ham, vatan hai hindostan hamara

yunan-o-misr-o-roma, sab mi&#7789; gaye jahan se
ab tak magar hai baqi, nam-o-nishan hamara

kuch bat hai keh hasti, mi&#7789;ati nahin hamari
sadiyon raha hai dushman, daur-e-zaman hamara

iqbal ko'i meharam, apna nahin jahan men
m'alum kya kisi ko, dard-e-nihan hamara

Now compare this melodious song with the following crap:

Jana ga&#7751;a mana adhinayaka jaya he
Bharata bhagya Vidhata
Panjaba Sindhu Gujarata Maratha
Dravi&#7693;a Utkala Banga
Vindhya Himacala yamuna Ganga
Ucchala jaladhi taranga
Tava subha name jage
Tava subha asisa mage
Gahe tava jaya gatha
Jana gana mangala dayaka jaya he
Bharata bhagya vidhata
Jaya he jaya he jaya he
Jaya jaya jaya jaya he

We all know it that this national anthem is far inferior to the one sung by Iqbal above but we still sing it !

There is something wrong with us and till we admit it, there is no salvation for us.

When you go to an Indian restaurant and while you sink your lusy teeth in the delicacies, you do listen to music - this music is maybe filmy songs or Gazals but major lingo in the songs is URDU !

Try and listen to Sa Re Ga Ma Pa DHa Nee Sa - some fart sitting in Pajam kurta with a Harmonium you will realise that you feel like throwing your food in his cup or whatever he has got or throw him some money - sounds like a beggar begging. No melody. Try and listen to Kabeer ke Dohe or Surdas ke pad while munching food - you will vomit.

Bottom line - Urdu wins. Its a beautiful language and has style and richness and you can describe beauty with multiple choice of words.

In Hindi, everything you say - sounds vulgar. Like an abuse.

Any comments ?
Ajit

Gillersdorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 9, 2008
 
This thread is a foot in the mouth situation for many. Lets see how they deal with it ?

Since: Jul 08

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 9, 2008
 
Ajit wrote:
This thread is a foot in the mouth situation for many. Lets see how they deal with it ?
Hahaha sa re ga ma pa da nee sa is Hindi? I dont think so.
harminder

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 10, 2008
 
John Voxx wrote:
My dear friends & Lungis,
It has been eye opener to learn as to what actually Hinduism is ? Having proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Hinduism is nothing God given but is purely an Interpolation and a gift from our white masters,English, we are now moving to our languages - Hindi & Urdu.
I asked an Indian friend of mine to translate the following sentence in Hindi.
Since the food was very delicious, I ate a lot and drank lot of water and as a result my stomach ached and sat down catching my stomach on a chair.
The translation I got was:
"Khana bahut tasty tha iss liye maine bahut khaya aur us pe baut paani piya jiski wajah se mujhe pait mein dard hua aur main pait pakadd ke kursee pe baith gaya."
Now most of you will also translate it in a similar way - more or less.
And try and analyze more sentences and you shall come to a conclusion that it is Urdu what we speak and not Hindi. Hindi is very difficult to speak if you insist in speaking and is totally a crude language and has no culture in it. It sounds the language of Villagers, uneducated and crude human beings.
Urdu on the other hand is polished and is used by every Indian who matters. Even a bum like Harminder would not be able to speak in pure Hindi.
Now lets try and translate the sentence above in Hindi - let me make a try as my prowess is more than all of yous, monkeys, and I will end up doing a better job.
"Bhojan swadisht tha iss liye maine uska bahut bhog lagaya aur bahut jal pee liya jis ke kaaran mere udar mein peedda ka arambh hua aur main apna udar pakkad kar wanhi kusri pe virajman ho gaya."
Be honest, and you shall realize that what I said above, was correct. Which sentence makes more sense to you ?
(A) "Khana bahut mazedaar tha iss liye maine bahut khaya aur us pe baut paani bhi piya jiski wajah se mujhe pait mein dard hua aur main pait pakadd ke kursee pe baith gaya."
(B) "Bhojan swadisht tha iss liye maine uska bahut bhog lagaya aur bahut jal pee liya jis ke kaaran mere udar mein peedda ka arambh hua aur main apna udar pakkad kar wanhi kusri pe virajman ho gaya."
We Indians are a damn arrogant lot and it takes us foot in the mouth situation to realize that nothing invented by us makes any sense. Not even our own language and literature or even music.
continued in post n 2
what exactlty is this turd saying?
Singh is King

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 10, 2008
 
Apna favourite language is bambaiya hindi

e john voxx

chal dimag ki maa bhen ek mat kar

watttt yahe se.
harminder

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 10, 2008
 
Ajit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sounding like a moron imbecile. If you don't understand, get out of the thread. You don't have to shit in every thread.
bowel movements are attended to in a WC

"shitting" on "threads " and elsewhere is a very islamic tradition

“"Jai Shivaji Jai Bhavani" ”

Since: Sep 08

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 10, 2008
 
sanskrit is the real language of god .
one of the most beautiful one

“"Jai Shivaji Jai Bhavani" ”

Since: Sep 08

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 10, 2008
 
you seem unaware about the beauty of sanskrit .

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 10, 2008
 
Ajit wrote:
Har baat par kehte ho tum ke tu kya hai
Tumhi batao yeh andaz-e-guftgu kya hai
ragon mai daudane ke ham nahi kayal
jo aankh hi se na tapka woh lahu kya hai
Nukta chii hai gam e dil,ke sunaya na bane
kya baat bane wahan,jahan baat banye na bane.
ishq par zor nahi hai yeh
This is beautiful !

Since: Jul 08

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 10, 2008
 
Ajit wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only 50000 people in this world who speak Sanskrit and none of them lives in cities.
These guys speak a language only cows and bulls can understand. Whats the beauty in this ?
Can you fcukin order a Pizza in this language ? Or make out with a Girl in this language ? Get serious man !
Brilliant!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 10, 2008
 
Hey Voxx,

Interesting thread. Languages..

Urdu as a language is a mix of Persian and Sanskrit. Perhaps it took best of both dialects and hence sounds melodious.

As far as Sanskrit is concerned, it is a sweet language. Its a pity that we dont have many speakers of this beautiful dialect.

Where as Hindi is more sanskritinized [if that be the right word to describe it] version. But has changed over a period of time. We have many variations here. One we can see right here.. on this thread - Bambiya Hindi.

Present form of Hindi is a cocktail of many Indian languages..and not to forget a few words of ENGLISH sprinkled here and there. Hence, the degradation over years.

Where as Urdu, is well preserved.
Singh is King

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 10, 2008
 
@ajit

enroll for a sanskrit speaking course in Germany.
Singh is King

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 10, 2008
 
@ajit
enroll for a sanskrit speaking course in Germany.

Since: Jul 08

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 10, 2008
 
ahmed wrote:
<quoted text>
black monkeys aka south indians have played more influence on hindia than urdu,so obvo=iously urdu is superior due to less dravidian brutality
The North Indians dont even consider u apes Aryans and u guys were so afraid of Tamils lording over u that u had to introduce the Sinhala-only policy.
Singh is King

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 10, 2008
 
@allah is bastard

aap nischint rahiye.

Hindi hamara abhimaan hai.
Hamari rashtriya bhasha hai

aap apne mann ko john voxx namak suar ki baaton se prabhavit na hone de.

Yah to kutta bhi sher hai

ager yeh john voxx ek baap ki aulad hota to yeh khuleem india main Rss, Vhp, hindi , shiv sena, Sanskrit ko kuch keh kar dikhata.

Mager darta hai na bechara.

Esay pata hai hindustani Raam ji aur Hindi se bhot prem karte hai,

aur ager esne ye bakwas india main ki to,
eski gaand main 12 talwaare ek saath ghusa di jaengi.

Hindi aivam sanskrit se adhik madhur bhasha koi ho hi nahi sakti.

Jai hind.
Ajit

Honnef, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 10, 2008
 

Judged:

1

allah is bastard wrote:
AAJ WAKAI MEIN MUJHE BAHUT DUKH HO RAHA HAI. AAJ AISA LAG RAHA HAI KI WAKAI MEIN SIRF MAIN HI NAHI HINDU DHARM AUR HINDI BHASHA BHI HAAR GAYE. VISHWA HINDU PARISHAD, JISKA MAIN KARYAKARTA[MEMBER] HOON, AAJ WO BHI HAARA HUA DIKH RAHA HAI. EK AADMI JO BHARTEEYA HAI AUR GERMANY MEIN REHTA HAI, KEH RAHA HAI KI HAMARI MAATRBHASHA URDU HAI, HUM SAB URDU BOLTE HAIN. IS FORUM PE LOG RRAM KO KALPANA BATATE HAI, MAHABHARAT AUR RAMAYAN KO JHOOTH KAHTE HAIN, HINDU DHARM KA MAZAAK UDAATE HAIN, AUR UNHE HINDUO KA SAHYOG MILTA HAI. YEH BAATEIN SUN KAR MERA ITNA KHOON KHAUL JAATA THA KI AISE LOGO KO SIVAAY GAALI DENE KE AUR KUCHH MERI SAMAJH MEIN NAHI AATA THA.
SABSE PAHLI BAAT TO YE KI URDU KOI BHASHA HI NAHI HAI. SIRF MUSSALMANO KI CHAMCHAGIRI KARNE KE LIYE ISE BHASHA KA DARJA DE DIYA GAYA HAI, MADHYAKALEEN BHARAT[MEDIEVAL INDIA]MEIN MUSSLAMAN TURI AUR ARBI BHASHA BOLTE THE, AUR HINDU HINDI BOLTE THE, ISKA PRINAAM YE HUA KI EK AISI BHASHA KA UDAY HUA JISKI VYAKRAN[GRAMMAR] TO BHARTEEYA THI PAR USMEIN BAHUT SAARE ARBI AUR TURKI SHABD AA GAYE. CAMP MEIN RAHNE WAALE MUSSALMAN ISI BHASHA KA PRAYOG KARTE THE ISILIYE ISE "CAMP LANGUAGE" BHI KAHA JAATA THA. PAR MUSSALMANO NE APNI KATTARTA KE KARAN ARBI SCRIPT KA PRAYOG ISE LIKHNE KE LIYE KIYA. KOI BATAYE TUM, MAIN HUM, WO, HAI KARTO KYA,KAHA, KAISE, KISNE, AAJ, KAL SHABDO KO URDU MEIN KYA KAHTE HAIN? PANI, PET AUR KHANA BHI HINDI HI SHABD HAI.
Saale ulloo ke paththe,

Sare dialogue baazi mein zyada Urdu Bol gya hei aur kehta hei ki Hindi Bhasha ka prayog karo ?

Look at your sentences ? Most of the important words you have written in Urdu. VHP ka member banta hei chutiya ? Also jahan Hindi bhasha ka prayog kiya hei wahan usko English mein translate kiya hei kahin misunderstanding na ho jaaye !

It is now proven that Hindi language can only be used to abuse and beg. For making out, one needs Urdu and also for nice life style.
harminder

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 11, 2008
 
John Voxx wrote:
My dear friends & Lungis,
It has been eye opener to learn as to what actually Hinduism is ? Having proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Hinduism is nothing God given but is purely an Interpolation and a gift from our white masters,English, we are now moving to our languages - Hindi & Urdu.
I asked an Indian friend of mine to translate the following sentence in Hindi.
Since the food was very delicious, I ate a lot and drank lot of water and as a result my stomach ached and sat down catching my stomach on a chair.
The translation I got was:
"Khana bahut tasty tha iss liye maine bahut khaya aur us pe baut paani piya jiski wajah se mujhe pait mein dard hua aur main pait pakadd ke kursee pe baith gaya."
Now most of you will also translate it in a similar way - more or less.
And try and analyze more sentences and you shall come to a conclusion that it is Urdu what we speak and not Hindi. Hindi is very difficult to speak if you insist in speaking and is totally a crude language and has no culture in it. It sounds the language of Villagers, uneducated and crude human beings.
Urdu on the other hand is polished and is used by every Indian who matters. Even a bum like Harminder would not be able to speak in pure Hindi.
Now lets try and translate the sentence above in Hindi - let me make a try as my prowess is more than all of yous, monkeys, and I will end up doing a better job.
"Bhojan swadisht tha iss liye maine uska bahut bhog lagaya aur bahut jal pee liya jis ke kaaran mere udar mein peedda ka arambh hua aur main apna udar pakkad kar wanhi kusri pe virajman ho gaya."
Be honest, and you shall realize that what I said above, was correct. Which sentence makes more sense to you ?
(A) "Khana bahut mazedaar tha iss liye maine bahut khaya aur us pe baut paani bhi piya jiski wajah se mujhe pait mein dard hua aur main pait pakadd ke kursee pe baith gaya."
(B) "Bhojan swadisht tha iss liye maine uska bahut bhog lagaya aur bahut jal pee liya jis ke kaaran mere udar mein peedda ka arambh hua aur main apna udar pakkad kar wanhi kusri pe virajman ho gaya."
We Indians are a damn arrogant lot and it takes us foot in the mouth situation to realize that nothing invented by us makes any sense. Not even our own language and literature or even music.
continued in post n 2
this "guy" has named ONLY me in this long post

and what exactly is he trying to say in the above "thesis"

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 11, 2008
 
phoenix_mortal wrote:
Hey Voxx,
Interesting thread. Languages..
Urdu as a language is a mix of Persian and Sanskrit. Perhaps it took best of both dialects and hence sounds melodious.
As far as Sanskrit is concerned, it is a sweet language. Its a pity that we dont have many speakers of this beautiful dialect.
Where as Hindi is more sanskritinized [if that be the right word to describe it] version. But has changed over a period of time. We have many variations here. One we can see right here.. on this thread - Bambiya Hindi.
Present form of Hindi is a cocktail of many Indian languages..and not to forget a few words of ENGLISH sprinkled here and there. Hence, the degradation over years.
Where as Urdu, is well preserved.
Hey Phoenix, great post as usual.

Sanskrit, like it's sister language Latin, is a soon to be extinct language. Not many people speak or understand it. I have studied Sanskrit for 6 years, and I know for a fact that it is a difficult language to grasp and understand.

Hindi gained over Sanskrit as it is more colloquial and can be modified according to change in times. The Hindi that is commonly spoken in India is not a version of Sanskrit, but a mixture of Sanskrit & Persian, and as you rightly said, with English sprinkled on it for the right taste.

:-)

If we compare, Urdu is a more romantic language than Hindi... but 'Khalis Urdu' is not spoken in India anymore. But honestly, there is no comparison between the two languages as there is a complete mixture and overlapping of them in Indian culture.

Even the VHP guy here, is using more Urdu words in his speech... and it is not because he is making an effort to, but because the mixture of the two is imbibed in our system.

About it being more of 'bambaiya' language, I would disagree with you here. Hindi, as English, has many local dialects.... there is 'Khari boli' and Devnaagri also used in various parts of India.

It has a babmbaiya touch mostly in Maharashtra or Gujarat probably, but it has a Punjabi or Haryanavi touch in north India (esp. in Delhi - where Hindi and Punjabi words are mixed). In MP, Khari Boli is mainly spoken... UP & Bihar speak more of Bhojpuri (again a dialect of Hindi).
Singh is King

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 11, 2008
 
Greatest and most famous languages of India:
1) Bambaiya hindi ( language of bhai's and many bollywood films)
2) Hindi (National language )
3) Sanskrit( Sweet Classical language )
Dirtiest copycat language:
Urdu .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of499
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

1676 Users are viewing the Hindu Forum right now

Search the Hindu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay sex faridabad only (Aug '13) 4 min rakhi dol 1,355
jaipur gay only (Jan '13) 4 min veer 2,453
blue film me kaam karke paisa kamna chahne wali... (Oct '12) 5 min alex 360
Girls ke number yha se le or de (Mar '12) 5 min Rahu 265,052
Koi girl mere sath BF mai kam kregi (Jan '12) 5 min joney delhi 9953540546 23
punjabi gay sex (Jun '13) 6 min sarbjeet 1,064
Gay sex in gorakhpur (Mar '12) 6 min unus 6,790
Delhi gay sex (Dec '12) 9 min veer 68,776
Hindu wife swapping (Aug '11) 13 min rajeev4whts app 15,411
mumbai me koi gay hai kya jise land chahiye (Sep '12) 26 min prvin 14,080
Bangalore gay sex (Mar '13) 29 min Gowda 22,636
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••