|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

yummy dummy wrote:
all gurus, babas, sadhus are frauds
it is impossible you know "all" gurus, babas and sadhus- so it is a fraud by you, mr. Dummy to judge them so. Whether you commit only this fraud of judgement or you are a total fraud, is difficult to say. Chances are you are not so yummy (as humans are not a culinary delicacy to the likes of many)but you are an even dummer than the average dummy- who keep their not only their mouths shut but also their backsides!

in other words stop talking out of your arse.
Rajesh USA

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

The mantras are available free of cost to everyone as advertised. These mantras are for all followers.

Individuals/families who may need help right away or have personal problems/issues to discuss with Swamiji are charged US$108 and are seen in person.

People should not confuse the two. Mantras are always given free of cost.

Less than 10% people who attend a samagam sign up for personal consultation or "Vishesh Kripa" and pay a separate fee.
Hemant

Gurgaon, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

I am not going into technicalities of "self appointed " and "universally accepted gurus". My opinion is that it is upto you to decide wheather Guru is real or not.If you are not getting benefit spiritually and physically by His teachings or his Mantras then He is a fake Guru. This is a trial and error process till you get real Guru. I couldn't undertand why Chela is capable enough to receive Grace of Guru and not Guru is strong enough to change his followers..
Govind Prasad Verma

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

Aupmanyav wrote:
<quoted text>You have paid him the money. That is enough for such Maharishis. Living and travelling in U.S.A. is costly, and their is a train of hangers-on. I would spend the money in a better way, for my family.
Ashok, rewarded in what sense? If rewards come by mantras, why does the Brahmarshi ask money for attendance in his programs or beej-mantras?
Oh! I am harassed by reading your comments as well as from Shri Khemani. Surprisingly, many people have got out of many diseases of body and mind and have also recovered from the scarcity of wealth. These are only the results of chanting of DIVYA BEEJ MANTRAS given by Gurudev Brahmarshi Kumar Swami Ji. PLEASE NOTE that attending Prabhu Kripa Dukh Nivaran SAMAGAM is free. Any person can attend the Samagam. He or She will be provided FREE Langar sewa and accommodation for one or two days and take Beej Mantra without any payment.
Govind Prasad Verma

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

Rajesh USA wrote:
The mantras are available free of cost to everyone as advertised. These mantras are for all followers.
Individuals/families who may need help right away or have personal problems/issues to discuss with Swamiji are charged US$108 and are seen in person.
People should not confuse the two. Mantras are always given free of cost.
Less than 10% people who attend a samagam sign up for personal consultation or "Vishesh Kripa" and pay a separate fee.
Yes, I Agree. But I want to add that the charges for personal meeting are used for building SHAKTI-PEETHs which are being built at various Cities/Towns to cure people from uncarable diseases. In these Shakti Peeths a person will be required to sit for 7 days (15-30 minutes daily. Before that he or she will be medically examined and after 7 days will again be examined. It will be found that he or she has completely recovered from the uncurable disease which he or she has attained during his or her whole life.
raj

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

Govind Prasad Verma wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I Agree. But I want to add that the charges for personal meeting are used for building SHAKTI-PEETHs which are being built at various Cities/Towns to cure people from uncarable diseases. In these Shakti Peeths a person will be required to sit for 7 days (15-30 minutes daily. Before that he or she will be medically examined and after 7 days will again be examined. It will be found that he or she has completely recovered from the uncurable disease which he or she has attained during his or her whole life.
it is another myth
one who attand samagam is diverted to take vishesh kripa for which he has to pay rs 5000 and at vishesh kripa he knows that durga path is necessary for which he has to incurr rs 20 to 50 thousand and medicine given to him casting rs 3000 per month after it he has to continue his treatment with regular Dr even after this there no guaranty
dr jaswir singh

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

raj bhai, what is your problem?
if you see his samagam, when he asks how many have benefitted from the beej mantras- the response is overwhelmingly positive. all those people cant be wrong- they certainly are not forced or paid to put up their hands.
Is it possible that you might be a minority,uninformed, wrong person here instead of the 27 crore who are presently doing the beej mantra? there is so much we do not know, so pls dont be so closed book and "i know it attitude". If you dont like it , or dont want it, why not keep quiet and wait- its a fact you will change your thinking in time- its human nature- what is black and white to you today will be grey at some time in the future.
keep your mind open, otherwise you will regret it one day.
raj

Raipur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

dr jaswir singh wrote:
raj bhai, what is your problem?
if you see his samagam, when he asks how many have benefitted from the beej mantras- the response is overwhelmingly positive. all those people cant be wrong- they certainly are not forced or paid to put up their hands.
Is it possible that you might be a minority,uninformed, wrong person here instead of the 27 crore who are presently doing the beej mantra? there is so much we do not know, so pls dont be so closed book and "i know it attitude". If you dont like it , or dont want it, why not keep quiet and wait- its a fact you will change your thinking in time- its human nature- what is black and white to you today will be grey at some time in the future.
keep your mind open, otherwise you will regret it one day.
i have lighted the facts only . one should know the actual expenditure before taking VISHESH KRIPA
varuna

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2009

guruji i am working as an airhostes but i dont feel myself that confident which i should be plz help guruji
bhupinder singh

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2009

varuna wrote:
guruji i am working as an airhostes but i dont feel myself that confident which i should be plz help guruji
dear one write a letter to guru ji and submit it at nearest dham or send to delhi dham adress for guru ji.
renu

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

NAMO NARARAN
guru ji ke bhej mantra ase kam katte hai jese chid jab mother se kush demand karte he to bhe pura karti hi ase hei guruji ke mantra kam karte hai. i feel secure after taking guruji bhej mantra
POOJA

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

GURU JI KO SADAR PARNAAM.i m a big fan of guru ji i have never attend the shivir of Guru ji bt i want to attend so let me know when the next shivir will held on.thats i can get AASHRIYAVAD of guru ji n mantra also
BHUPINDER SINGH

Ludhiana, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

POOJA wrote:
GURU JI KO SADAR PARNAAM.i m a big fan of guru ji i have never attend the shivir of Guru ji bt i want to attend so let me know when the next shivir will held on.thats i can get AASHRIYAVAD of guru ji n mantra also
THE NEXT SAMAGAM/SHIVER IS AT LUDHIANA PUNJAB ON 11TH/12TH JULY TO CELEBRATE GURU PURNIMA.
Nina

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

deepak-sharma wrote:
om namo narayan
guruji,
i am m.sc,b.ed,ll.b passed with first div. and giving service exam and i am 29 y of age,i have plugged at my last step of exam. pls. guide me and give me beej mantra. i have tried every possible effort. am very sad. pls. give me way.
deepak.
mob. 9358272496
Namoh Narayan Deepka
Why are you opening up your persnal details here. If you are that intelligent, you should have read it until now, from other people's experiences and it clearly states, to get mantra's you have t attend one of his Smagam near where you live or where you can easily travel to attend. Mantra's are free of charge. Where smagams are held, Diry is available on laxmi narayan Dham's site. or send me an email, i can tell you from megazine, where the next months smagams are held in India.
Nina

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

Namoh Narayan Deepka
Why are you opening up your persnal details here. If you are that intelligent, you should have read it until now, from other people's experiences and it clearly states, to get mantra's you have t attend one of his Smagam near where you live or where you can easily travel to attend. Mantra's are free of charge. Where smagams are held, Diry is available on laxmi narayan Dham's site. or send me an email, i can tell you from megazine, where the next months smagams are held in India.
Nina

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

varuna wrote:
PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT WRITE YOUR PROBLEMS AND CIRCUMSTANCES HERE ON THIS SITE, ATTEND SMAGAM AND GET MANTRAS.
ANYTHING YOU WRITE HERE IS JUST LIKE TELLING YOUR SECRETS TO STRANGERS.
I AM SURE YOU ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO ASSESS, THIS SITE IS FOR DISCUSSION AND NOT A SOURCE/MEDIA OF MAKING REQUESTS TO GURUJI. FOR SORTING OUT YOUR PROBLEMS, YOU NEED TO TAKE STEP FORWARD TO GO AND VISIT SMAGAM, INVEST TIME IN ATTENDING AND DOING THE PATH.
Nina

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

POOJA wrote:
Visit the site, all the forthcoming smagams are listed there.

just type in Bhagwan Shree Laxminarayan dham in search engine and you will see the site, where most information is listed.
Rakesh Bhardwaj

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

how,i am find the updated password
bhupinder singh

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Rakesh Bhardwaj wrote:
how,i am find the updated password
buy the magzine on page 3 pass word is given
Fact

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Judged:

One who beleives in these fake sants can't be called a sikh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of806
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

1680 Users are viewing the Hindu Forum right now

Search the Hindu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Girls ke number yha se le or de (Mar '12) 2 min chut ka deewana 270,290
theen larke chahiye theen larkiyon kilye (Sep '11) 3 min sunil 8
kis ladki ne apne papa ka lund dekha hai sach b... (Nov '13) 3 min deep 9
Mumbai gay m2m riyal sex no time pas (Mar '13) 4 min sahil 6,441
Hindu wife swapping (Aug '11) 5 min Hot Neha 16,076
gujarati gay only (Mar '12) 5 min jai301 16,873
mumbai me koi gay hai kya jise land chahiye (Sep '12) 6 min rahimdongri 14,789
Delhi gay sex (Dec '12) 8 min karan sharma 71,820
fakt marathi zavazavi (Jun '12) 15 min sheetal 218,537