Truthful LR

Faridabad, India

#227 Apr 1, 2009
vikas duggal wrote:
<quoted text>
ashok sir you can get the divine mantras from samagams and for it see shradha tv time 8.30am.
I agree the 'Mantra' to have power has to be taken from a Guru and not just chanted. However I wonder if just chanting a Mantra will have effect?
vikas duggal

New Delhi, India

#228 Apr 2, 2009
praveen wrote:
satsang ships pe karaye jaa rahe hain.bussiness ka latest concept.aage dekho kya kya hota hai?
satsang will be held not on ships only but in every country on land on river in air so that people who really want to feel the divine mantras on earth can get a chance to spend some time with guru ji.
Govind Prasad Verma

New Delhi, India

#229 Apr 8, 2009
I got Beej Mantras in 2006 by paying only five Rupees as I believe that these should not be taken free of cost. I am getting good and very good results that multiplied my income by hundreds and hudreds of times and leaving healthy life.
ashok

New Delhi, India

#230 Apr 8, 2009
verma ji
from where you take the beej mantra and how it works.
sukhpaul kaur

India

#231 Apr 9, 2009
These Babas are only cheaters. I also attended his smagam two years earlier in Jullundher. He exploited me RS 2100/ and after a long wait send out only with a slip to Fax to his office. After Fax they again demanded RS 7000/.
What is all this? Only cheating the innocent people of their hard earned money. Such Persons should be imprisoned by the police.
TLR

Faridabad, India

#232 Apr 9, 2009
It is a misfortune of Hindu dharma that a large number of self proclaimed babas cheat the people at large. They should be satisfied with voluntary donations only.
Know the Truth

Washington, DC

#233 Apr 10, 2009
Be aware that many of the praising posts on this site are from BKS' own employees! Shills in his con game.(SP Bagga, Sunil Sharma, etc.) They are all working for him, getting money from him.

Mantras work. But you don't need to give some man thousands of RS to practice mantras!

As long as people want something, there will be someone to take their money and claim to be giving it.

Now this man is into politics, "insuring" a win by some BJP candidate in Punjab. Since politics is so crooked, that makes perfect sense to me.

I feel so sorry for his family, and all those brainwashed zombies around him, but I especially feel sorry for him, since he has taken on the Karmas of each person who came to him in faith and left poorer. I'd rather be poorer in money because I gave to him, than poorer in spirit because I stole from someone else who was innocent to a trickster.

Can he look at you and know lots of things? Yes, he can! So what? Siddhis are rampant in India among thousands of people. Can he do anything about your problems? Listen closely in his lectures, and he actually says he isn't doing anything, that God is doing everything. Just because he makes predictions when you see him in person "you will be fine in 6 months", why should you believe him over, say, an MD? Doctors often say they can cure you, but don't.

People get very impressed (even I did!) when he boasts that he is already rich, that he doesn't need our money, that he has his own income, etc. and so forth. Find out how he got rich! Duh. This is the main trick of all good con-men -- tell people a truth, then proceed to a bunch of lies. Because they know the first statement is true, they assume, stupidly, that the rest of the statements are truthful also. This is the oldest trick in the book, and I fell for it over and over again.

If everyone just prays to God sincerely, and stops giving money to crooks (the people around him are all living very well off this enterprise of his), the world will be a more peaceful place.

If people really knew what he is doing, they'd mostly run away screaming! It's that bad.

Since: Oct 08

Sterling Heights, MI

#234 Apr 10, 2009
I have seen him on TV loads and loads of people attend his smagam, I want to go and see with my own eyes what happens over there
hemant

Ahmedabad, India

#236 Apr 12, 2009
AnilK wrote:
<quoted text>
To Ashok in Silver Spring:
The samagam you attended was funded privately by individuals in the metro area who raised $11,000 to pay for all the expenses. All of the fees collected (the $108,$10 for magazine, etc.) were given to Guruji, and sent to India to further the ashram building in Haridwar and Kurushektra area (Ambala). Last year, with the money raised, Bhagawan Shree Laksmi Narayan Dham in India purchased the tracts of land in those places. This year, the serious building begins. Groundbreaking ceremonies were done in Haridwar in the winter and were televised weekly on TV Asia. Hundreds of sadhus and Mahamandaleshwaras and other saints were in attendance, as you may have seen on these broadcasts (Namam, 8:00 am every morning on TV Asia). Many people are getting wonderful help from Brahmrishi Kumar Swamiji, on many different levels. The problem comes only in the mind. The mind likes to see dirt and crime everywhere it looks. So it's difficult to imagine that a man such as this one gave up his privacy, his own fortune (yes he had one prior to doing this mission starting in 2002) and life to help others. This is due to the large number of frauds in India, roaming all over the world, cheating people with slick schemes.
Ashok, if you took the mantras, practice them twice daily. The point of printing them is this: people don't have to try to write them on a scrap of paper, scrambling for a pen. The fact that all are practicing the same mantras, for the most part, has nothing to do with the greatness of the practice, nor with the results. The greatness of mantras don't lie so much with their sound (that is there, of course to a degree) but with the master who gives them to you. That master has done tapasya, sadhana, and "lends" you those things, so that your tapasya will be light, your burdens be less. Brahmrishi Kumar Swamiji has suffered so we won't have to very much. You can accept his flower, his gift, or throw it away. He says it's up to you. Those who throw it, came and spent $108, or $10 or nothing (the samagam and the mantras were given freely by the sevadars who sponsored the event), and that's it for them. He has said that people with a lot of sin cannot chant mantras, so they will not practice. Some amount of karma was removed automatically in the samagam/satsang they attended. If they are able, and God wills it, they will practice. If not, then not. To each, according to his means. Do not imagine that Brahmrishi Kumar Swamiji is a small man. At the same time, practice with faith, then watch, carefully, over time, the result, and see for yourself! Don't take my word. Do the practices, do them correctly, do them with Love. Then see. If nothing happens, you have not harmed yourself.
i & my mother have attended samagam in puna on 14&15 feb 2009 we take bij mantra my mother is suffering from health problem . my mother is practicing bij mantra twice daily but after 2 months app her condition is more serious even now she is unable to attend another samagam gurudev is not available on phone for us
hemant

Ahmedabad, India

#237 Apr 12, 2009
Aupmanyav wrote:
Brahmarshis never ask for donations, if they are family men they would work for their living. If they are renunciates, they would not come to the cities (It is a tradition, renunciates should not come to the cities. The BMW-riding swamis are not real swamis). If someone insists on giving them some food or an old cloth, they might accept it, but nothing that would require carrying.
Many swamis are frauds. One needs to be careful.
yes only sevadars ask for donation to meet him
ReportCurrentlyP lease

Washington, DC

#238 Apr 13, 2009
The "response" posted above (long one) is from one or two years ago! Hemant's reply to it is a common complaint: People go to meet this swami, give money as told to, and then become worse over time. This is heard over and over again. The answer from the Swami and his blind followers? You don't have Shraddha, so your prayers were not answered. Do one more expensive "Durga Puja" (which you will not see, will not get prasad for, etc.

The sevadars are not the ones deciding the donations. BKS himself instructs how much to charge, and where and how to charge. He brings his people around the world with him to do so many times. This way, nobody in any locale really knows what happens to this money, what it funds, etc. The only way you find out is to meet someone who left, disappointed at this scam. Many people really do come with all faith and give their all. Unfortunately, they are secretly laughed at by all the people around the Swami. The "sevadars" are, when close to the Swami, actually serving themselves. They are on payroll. Don't be fooled. Even though this Swami is powerful, and you will experience tremendous vibration around him, everything is not holy as you assume. Even Ravana was powerful and great! But was he good? No.

This Swami started this scam and is in full control of it. He knows who is taking what money and for what. He knows the money is going here and there for this and that. He would have nothing of his own without this business he is running. All this talk of his being rich, having his own money? Well, I guess once you've given it to him it is his, after all.
AnilK

Washington, DC

#239 Apr 13, 2009
Obviously none of you who are criticising really know the great saints when you meet them. My wife and I have sponsored Guruji many times, and although every person may not get exactly what they ask for, Guruji clearly states many times on TV and in the Samagam that God decides who will be well and who will get what is asked for. We know him for over 15 years. He is a Great Jnani, and a Great Soul.

The greatness of this man cannot be estimated! Even if you didn't get what you thought you should get, you must agree that the Love that you felt around Guruji is unsurpassed by anything or anyone you've met before.

If you feel that you did not get what you needed when you visited Guruji, you can go to the open Samagam held in your location (Washington area, or India, or wherever you are writing from), and you can sit for free, and at the end you can give any modest donation out of respect to Guruji, and go in peace. You will find that what you received is many times more the donation you give.

No one can guess the meanings the habits and actions of a Great Saint, or Avadhut. These people are beyond reproach, and beyond our imagination. Guruji is such a Soul. If you have objections to his organization, how it is run, etc., don't get involved. Just go to see him, knowing that in His Presence, you will experience the Full Love of God. You don't need to pay to have this. If you do pay something, then fine. Don't focus on the personality, or the personalities of those around him -- just focus on the Love you experience at his Feet.

Rakesh Kumar Gandhi

India

#240 Apr 16, 2009
I have gone through all the comments above. But I would say on thing that these mantras are having huge power in them. It is not due to Kumar Swamiji is giving these beej mantras, but these mantras are written in Vedas and if chanted with proper procedure, voice, pronunciation, they work wonders, that I am sure. One should not criticise others until proved by himself.
bhupinder singh

Chandigarh, India

#241 Apr 16, 2009
the intelligent idiocy written has no co-relation to the metaphysical truth. bramh rishi kumar swami ji is a divine master.The mission of all divine masters is given to them by god.he has the power to cure you of worldly and metaphysical ailments. no one can reach a saint without the will of god and and anyone speaking ill of a saint is relegated to the sufferings of all kinds. i personally know of a psudo-saint who had the odicity to say -such a man gets handcuffed for bramrishi kumar swami and behold in a short time that psedo was handcuffed him self as a divine punishment for no fault as the charge against him was that he instructed some one in the dreams to commit a murder . the worthy indian police kept him in lock up for a month as a murder accused his bail was refused by session court and high court of punjab.i assure you that in pseudo-intelligence you have invited the divine punishment.there is no rule that saints do not perform durga puja or collect money to built institution for man kind. they work on orders of god but to understand this is like to understand the making of nuclear bomb by a kindergarten child. if you have no faith then stare clear but to speak ill of a saint is regrettable for more then one life times. i say so as i have seen people getting cured of cancer and like diseases by him.I happen to be an anthropologist ;an MBA IN SALES AND AN AIR FORCE OFFICER WORKED AS DIRECTOR IN GOVT OF INDIA.I HAVE READ MORE PHILOSOPHY THE MANY JOCKERS ON THIS EARTH AND A MASTER IN PATANJALI YOUGADARSAN.GOD SAVE THE IDIOTS
Sangeeta Saraf

Norway

#242 Apr 16, 2009
sunil verma wrote:
samaaj mein gandgi failane waale swaami.logon ko gumraah kar rahe hain
Ak bar Guruji ki bat to suno, ak bar sagam jo jao tab pata chalega ki koun kya ganda kar raha he. Pehele biswas mat karo ak bar parakh lo guruji ko. Phir tum khud hi dusre log ko bataoge. Mujhe biswas he ki tum jarur biswas karoge. Namo Narayan
bhupesh

Mumbai, India

#243 Apr 20, 2009
namo narayan
bhupesh

Mumbai, India

#244 Apr 20, 2009
hav u give them any money?
varun

Delhi, India

#245 Apr 21, 2009
hamare pure des ke sadasiyu par guru ji ki kirpa hai
bhupinder singh

Chandigarh, India

#246 Apr 21, 2009
Ashok wrote:
I attended one of the prabhu kirpa samagam where he gave the beej mantra (for the month of March) and the same beej mantra was printed in the magazine) to the congregation and distributed small booklets containing other popular mantras. The fee is meet him indivually was $108.00 to ask two-three questions. The magazine was being sold for $10.00. My question is the recitation of the beej mantra and mantras in the booklet result in any kind of benefit i.e., peace, and harmony, chldren achieving higher marks, success in business and married life., etc.
AS ON NOW 27000000 PEOPLE ARE RECORDED FOLLOWERS OF SWAMI JI. YOU CAN ONLY KNOW THE MASTER IF YOU DECIDE TO TEST THE MANTRA BY RECITING THEM FOR AT LEAST SOME PERIOD OF TIME. TILL YOU BOARD A TRAIN YOU CAN NOT REACH ANY WHERE BUT WHO CAN STOP ANY ONE CASTING ASPERSIONS ON OTHERS. AS AN INTELLIGENT MAN PL TEST IT. WE HAVE SEEN CANCER PATIENTS;PLASTIC ANEMIA; THYROID ULCER COLITIS DRY EYES 1% PATIENTS GETTING CURED AFTER BEING TOLD BY DOCTERS THAT THESE ARE INCURABLE DISEASES THE EX DIRECTOR OF PUNJAB STATE HEALTH DR CHAWALA WHO HAS BEEN HEALTH MINISTER OF PUNJAB IS CONDUCTING RECORDING OF THESE PATIENTS AND INVESTIGATING MEDICALLY AND RECORDING THE FINDINGS PROFESSIONALLY.BUT THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT NO ONE CAN REACH THE SAINTS IF THE SAINT DOES NOT CALL HIM AS THE TIME OF MITIGATION OF THE SUFFERING IS THE TIME OF INVITATION.
hemant

Ahmedabad, India

#247 Apr 21, 2009
bhupinder singh wrote:
<quoted text>
AS ON NOW 27000000 PEOPLE ARE RECORDED FOLLOWERS OF SWAMI JI. YOU CAN ONLY KNOW THE MASTER IF YOU DECIDE TO TEST THE MANTRA BY RECITING THEM FOR AT LEAST SOME PERIOD OF TIME. TILL YOU BOARD A TRAIN YOU CAN NOT REACH ANY WHERE BUT WHO CAN STOP ANY ONE CASTING ASPERSIONS ON OTHERS. AS AN INTELLIGENT MAN PL TEST IT. WE HAVE SEEN CANCER PATIENTS;PLASTIC ANEMIA; THYROID ULCER COLITIS DRY EYES 1% PATIENTS GETTING CURED AFTER BEING TOLD BY DOCTERS THAT THESE ARE INCURABLE DISEASES THE EX DIRECTOR OF PUNJAB STATE HEALTH DR CHAWALA WHO HAS BEEN HEALTH MINISTER OF PUNJAB IS CONDUCTING RECORDING OF THESE PATIENTS AND INVESTIGATING MEDICALLY AND RECORDING THE FINDINGS PROFESSIONALLY.BUT THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT NO ONE CAN REACH THE SAINTS IF THE SAINT DOES NOT CALL HIM AS THE TIME OF MITIGATION OF THE SUFFERING IS THE TIME OF INVITATION.
pl read above . my experience is not as you said .still now my mothter chanting mantras daily . it is third month and I am waiting for some improvement

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sabhi Gay se ek Sawal.... Lund Chusne me jyada ... 3 min sati 23
me randi ban na chahti hu.. ek din me 500 bar c... 3 min teen 4
udaipur and rajsamad gay (May '13) 4 min 14you 2,505
Delhi gay sex (Feb '13) 4 min Sameet 124,544
aaj ka satta no kya hoga (Dec '12) 4 min bhiya ji help karo 5,670
gay sex in sultanpur akbarpur faizabad (Sep '13) 4 min anil 772
apna nimbuzz id btao Jis jis ko apne behan ya ... (Dec '12) 4 min aman 22
Girls ke number yha se le or de 11 min rahul 20,788
hyderabad gay sex (Apr '13) 21 min Josh 31,089
Mai apni biwi ko chudwana chahta hu (Jan '12) 29 min Balaje 12,996