Rahul 09798995129

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

kisi ki chut me khujli ho rhi hai to pls miss call me now lund khada hai chut me jane ko
yoyo

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

chut me tel se puti supari kapre me bandh ke rak lo
Fuckru

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

nida wrote:
mn whatsapp py add karti hun ap ko<quoted text>
muje bhi add kar do janeman 09099087145
rudra

Gurgaon, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Hi nida mare pass midcen h tumari cut tait ho jaygi whatsaap par add kar 8800450460 delhi

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

koi girl he jo sex ki 8588937301
vijay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

mijhe se cudogi kya
sameer

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Hi girls how are u mera shop hai dadar me Mumbai aur mere pass sab chijo ka oil lickwed Bara panty creem sab hai jisko yakin na aye o mera no save kare aur what's app pe meri dukan ka image hai mai sadhan kar sakta hu aap ke sasyyao ka plz save 9769979958
prithvi singh

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

nida mein dasda waa fuddi kida tite honi hai....8699869338
anand

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

hiii dear
Fuckru

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Varsha wrote:
Boobs kese bade karu
roj muje chusne ke liye bula lo bade ho jayenge
anand

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

ha me bata hu
anand

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

varsha mujhse puchogi me batau
anand

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

dolli me batau aapko janu

Since: Aug 13

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Varsha wrote:
Boobs kese bade karu
The first method that you can try is a very simple technique that you can follow in your day today life. Start doing exercise and eat foods rich in nutrients and vitamins.
Push-ups are one the best exercises that can help in increasing the size of your breasts. This exercise can strengthen your pectoral area, thereby helping your breasts make larger. Practice doing three sets of 15 push-ups every single day. Lie on the floor with your stomach down and bend your arms at your sides. With your palms flat on the floor you can start pulling yourself up (torso) and then come down slowly. Make sure that you keep your feet on the floor to raise yourself up.
Try doing dumbbell chest presses that can help in making your chest stronger and larger. Lie on any flat surface and hold the dumbbells on your sides and life the weights over to your chest, keeping your arms straight and then get back to the same position. Continue doing this for 8 to 12 times as 3sets. a
Isometric chest contractions are another exercise that you can do daily by standing on the floor with your feet equal to the width of your shoulders. Stretch your arms and hold a bath a bath towel in your hand right in front of your chest. Now pull both ends of the bath towel to stretch your muscles and continue doing it for three minutes.
2) Increase the amount of estrogen in your body by consuming more soy products like tofu, soy beans, soy cheese, soy milk etc. There are some pills too that can help in enhancing the estrogen level in your body.
3) If you gain weight, your breast size with gradually become larger. So try putting on a little weight by consuming healthy and rich food. Your breasts will also get bigger when you get pregnant.
4) You can also try doing some make-up on your breasts in case you are wearing a low neck top. But do the contouring properly, making it look natural. Use concealers for contouring and on the top that you can use your foundation that suits your skin to give it a natural look. If you do not have a concealer you can try using an eye shadow that is a shade darker to your skin.
5) Use push-up bras that can make your breasts look bigger. You can even get a size bigger than your usual size to make your bust look larger. You will even feel comfortable wearing such bras and you can wear a nice top or a blouse very confidently.
6) You can buy chicken fillets from the store and you can use them inside your regular bras to make your breasts look round and bigger. They come in skin color and transparent shade that will look almost similar to the real ones.
7) Try some breast enhancing products like creams that are available in the market nowadays.
Some other methods are surgery, electrical acupuncture, using breast enhancement vacuum and fillers like injections, But the best method are mentioned above in points that cannot cause any kinds of side effects to your body.
raj

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Misd cl me grls 09339775053 fr frndship

Since: Sep 13

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Dolli wrote:
Mere boobs bohut he chotay h plz koi aisa tareeka batay jo ghar mai he kar saky or bade ho jay
badam ke tel se halka halka malish karo subah or sham karib aadha ghanta 1hafte me natija tumare hat me honga
kiran

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

fb ki id bna do koi

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

kiran wrote:
fb ki id bna do koi
ok ji name or date of barth bhejo
chanda

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

boob bade ho to ladke line. marte hai chote ho to dekht nahi

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

chanda wrote:
boob bade ho to ladke line. marte hai chote ho to dekht nahi
tume kya ladko ko impress karna hai ya unse dur rahna hai

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

674 Users are viewing the Hindu Forum right now

Search the Hindu Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriede woman and housewife club (Oct '12) 2 min khan 1,284
Kiski maa abhi tak panty pahanti hai.kisne dekh... (Feb '12) 3 min Deepak 982
Delhi gay sex (Dec '12) 5 min suny 72,696
Kisi ko apni maa behen aunty bhabhi ki photos d... (Jul '13) 5 min Deepak 7
maa n behan ki gandi gaaliya sun na kise pasand... (Apr '12) 6 min Deepak 4,961
maa ki chudai ki bate kare dil kholkar (Nov '12) 7 min Deepak 4,298
hyderabad gay sex (Apr '13) 8 min ravikumar 21,079
Girls ke number yha se le or de (Mar '12) 44 min rik 271,222
fakt marathi zavazavi (Jun '12) 48 min amya 219,349
Hindu wife swapping (Aug '11) 1 hr amir 16,203
mai secret sex karna chati hu.09232488194 mai h... (Jan '13) 1 hr firoz khan 21,369
•••
•••