your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#522 Aug 25, 2014
Blacktigershark wrote:
So what you're saying is that the Police Union isn't willing to represent Darren Wilson, because they see him as wrong, and that is why they are not releasing all the facts? You think that $300,000.00 is going to be enough to represent a rogue cop, that the Police Union won't even back, Klan?
LMFAO! At least George Zimmerman had family in the justice system, and some REAL money to back himself after killing a Black teen...that's what kept him out of jail, and off the firing squad line! What's going to save Darren Wilson again...$300,000...USD??? ROFL!
<quoted text>
thanks i will tell al and Jesse they use it in the case tainted funds]
enough

Alice, TX

#523 Aug 25, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
How can they when every time they try to stand up they get knocked down? Ever heard of Black Wallstreet? Rosewood? Go look those up and tell me about black people "not standing on their own two feet"
<quoted text>
So we should pretend that the 400 years of oppression didnt happen? 400 years of oppression will not have an effect on ANY group or race of people? I dont think you're addressing the situation clearly.
I see it just fine. I also see that every race has the right to be free and safe. Peolpe often use excuses to blame others instead of fighting for what they want. Nothing in life is free and easy. To blame one group of people for your own downfall is not helping you. I have many friends of many races and some chose to cry it is to hard and some stand up and fight and are successful. Many blacks and hispanics hold powerful positions in this world because they worked for it. Nothing more nothing less. Most of the oppresion is self induced. The belief someone owes you something on the basis of skin color is rediculous at best. People want to not be judged based on skin color but when the going gets tough scream racist instead of doing the work.
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#528 Aug 25, 2014
ALL the FACTS aren't out yet, and what IS out as fact is really riding against the cop at this moment...thus the protests!

Reserve your opinion UNTIL ALL THE FACTS are brought to light...fair enough bud?

;)
Macko wrote:
I side with the facts.The cop was in the right.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#529 Aug 25, 2014
enough wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it just fine. I also see that every race has the right to be free and safe. Peolpe often use excuses to blame others instead of fighting for what they want. Nothing in life is free and easy. To blame one group of people for your own downfall is not helping you. I have many friends of many races and some chose to cry it is to hard and some stand up and fight and are successful. Many blacks and hispanics hold powerful positions in this world because they worked for it. Nothing more nothing less. Most of the oppresion is self induced. The belief someone owes you something on the basis of skin color is rediculous at best. People want to not be judged based on skin color but when the going gets tough scream racist instead of doing the work.
No you dont see it. So I'll ask again:

"So we should pretend that the 400 years of oppression didnt happen? 400 years of oppression will not have an effect on ANY group or race of people? I dont think you're addressing the situation clearly. "

Why wouldnt 400 years of oppression have a negative effect on ANY group or RACE of people? Did you even look up those communities I posted to see where there were THRIVING communities that were destroyed by (guess who?)...? So no I dont think you see it.
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#531 Aug 25, 2014
Where did it show that Michael Brown was an undocumented American, ANIMAL???

Sometimes...posters with their retarded comments...sheesh!
Animals wrote:
I don't know all the facts, so I can't make a decision. I do know the undocumented shoplifters should have been dealt with severely. Animals...
Toby

Portland, OR

#535 Aug 25, 2014
I don't understand people crying slavery this and slavery that, if you look at the history of slavery white men didn't create it, it existed in ancient China, ancient greece, the arab slave trade, ancient Egypt, ancient Rome,etc., and it still exist today in many parts of Africa. Do you ever hear any black leaders talking about slavery that exist today in Africa? Slavery in Egypt existed thousands of years before the transatlantic slave trade existed, and the Arab slave trade existed eight hundred years before the transatlantic trade slave existed, slavery is all inclusive of every ethnicity.

Also the fact is that 94% of all black homicides are committed by other blacks, yet they only riot when a white kills a black, seems a bit disingenuous to me.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#536 Aug 25, 2014
your a turd wrote:
<quoted text>its not like that and you know it
Not like what? Did u even watch the video? Yelling for Al Sharpton with a sprinkling of 'white cops' don't care about us black people thrown in.He POINTED a gun at a cop and got stopped. There have been cases of documented police brutality, but more times than not, the black individual did something to bring on the deadly force.Sorry,but whenever I see a cop get shot, and the killer was black, my sympathy towards you guys gets weaker.When this cop died last month shot by a black criminal, all I saw was FTP and one less pig by blacks on social media.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2014/07/je...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#539 Aug 25, 2014
One thing for sure Brown was not killed over race.
Toby

Portland, OR

#541 Aug 25, 2014
I had several African American bosses , didn't bother me at all, as long as they were fair bosses, we should stop all this white man runs everything or black man runs everything nonsense, we are all of the same species regardless. Ferguson needs more black officers to represent the demographics there, build a rapport with the black community and guide them away from criminal activity.
Good Ol Boy

Pittsfield, MA

#543 Aug 25, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
No not "we". You dont run anything. The first opportunity the ones that actually do run the world have, they'll shit on you too. They dont think of you as part of their family.
The tables will turn my friend. Those in power know they're not going to rule forever thats why they're upping the ante these days...
Yall been sayin that for almost a century. You get one of your own in power and he fucks up at every turn. He even tried taken credit for bin laden. And it was my personal pal GW BUSH who did all the leg work and that prick swooped in like the chickenhawk he is and tried to take credit but we didnt buy that bullshit for one second
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#544 Aug 25, 2014
Toby wrote:
I don't understand people crying slavery this and slavery that, if you look at the history of slavery white men didn't create it, it existed in ancient China, ancient greece, the arab slave trade, ancient Egypt, ancient Rome,etc., and it still exist today in many parts of Africa. Do you ever hear any black leaders talking about slavery that exist today in Africa? Slavery in Egypt existed thousands of years before the transatlantic slave trade existed, and the Arab slave trade existed eight hundred years before the transatlantic trade slave existed, slavery is all inclusive of every ethnicity.
Nobody says the whiteman created it. The FACT is that the "whiteman" has oppressed a certain group of people in one country for almost 400 years. How can they pretend like the oppression they laid on this "certain group of people in one country" has NO BEARING on this "certain group of people in one country" current conduct? Seems disingenuous and short sighted...

Slavery in Egypt or Africa has no bearing on the blacks here in America. That is a deflection...
Toby wrote:
Also the fact is that 94% of all black homicides are committed by other blacks, yet they only riot when a white kills a black, seems a bit disingenuous to me.
Well most crimes are going to be committed on people within a certain vicinity. Most blacks live around other blacks right? So of course they're going to kill each other more than people that do NOT live next to them. Theres a BIG difference between authority killing a black man, and a thug killing a black man. Dont you agree?
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#545 Aug 25, 2014
THAT isn't a fact that is out yet, much less a fact!

Wait until ALL the facts come out, Quirky!
Quirky wrote:
Whitedevil

Hobart, IN

#546 Aug 25, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Well that just takes all the fun out of it...party pooper.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#547 Aug 25, 2014
Toby wrote:
I had several African American bosses , didn't bother me at all, as long as they were fair bosses, we should stop all this white man runs everything or black man runs everything nonsense, we are all of the same species regardless. Ferguson needs more black officers to represent the demographics there, build a rapport with the black community and guide them away from criminal activity.
Its not the color of the officers skin that is a problem. Its the mentality that officers often hold of people in general. There is a disconnect between officers and civilians and it seems to be growing...
enough

Alice, TX

#551 Aug 25, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
"So we should pretend that the 400 years of oppression didnt happen? 400 years of oppression will not have an effect on ANY group or race of people? I dont think you're addressing the situation clearly. "
Why wouldnt 400 years of oppression have a negative effect on ANY group or RACE of people? Did you even look up those communities I posted to see where there were THRIVING communities that were destroyed by (guess who?)...? So no I dont think you see it.
were you a slave? did you have the same rights to attend school? Do you have freedom of speech? Can you bust your butt and make good money? you have all the same rights as any other race. You were never a slave. I am irish my ancesters and still to this day are enslaved by africans can I hold you accountable for it? I didn't think so. Have I ever owned a slave? no. Did my ancesters ? I don't know. Am I willing to pay a price for someone elses mistake? Nope. I have grown weary of the race baiting and the hate. I am tired of hearing that I am a racist if I don't agree with someone. Stand up fight for your own life and the future. As someone who looks at people from the inside I see nothing in any race that prohibits them from greatness. Will I look up what you asked me to maybe. Do you really think it will change my mind? Life is hard no doubt but it can be great to once you let go of the hate and see a person for who they are not who you have imagined them to be.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#552 Aug 25, 2014
Seems only blacks notice race and use it like the jewish use the holocast for ecenomic benefit.... Its called chip on the shoulder.

Take race away: criminal stole, criminal then tried to take the weapon from a cop, cop shot criminal'.... Seems just about right, justice was served. In my opinion a few more examples should have been made with the riots afterwards to teach people dome simple civic responsibility...
amanda

Camarillo, CA

#555 Aug 25, 2014
oopsie

Rock Island, TN

#556 Aug 25, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>

The good news is... you are no longer oppressed and can live a productive life by working a job and climbing to the top just like anyone else, no matter what color you are! Your ancestors suffered greatly, so did mine ( I'm a Native American) a LOT of my ancestors were tortured and murdered. I didn't live in that time (thankfully) and thankfully you don't either! It's time to move forward and be the best you can be and not think you deserve special treatment for what your ancestors endured. They aren't you, mine aren't me. They would want your attention on succeeding not dwelling.
I'm sure that you have read your ancestors history and know that they actually sold your people to be slaves to the white man. If you can forgive that... and forget it, there is nothing that you can't accomplish.
Outwith Thekneegers

Huntington, WV

#557 Aug 25, 2014
This is a blessing. Bye bye
Austrian Expat

Podgorica, Montenegro

#558 Aug 25, 2014
Black are killing thousands of other Blacks now in Nigeria,are they going to blame Whites for that as well LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delhi gay sex (Feb '13) 1 min rohit 124,356
MUSALMANI AURAT APNi OVERSIZE CHUCHIYAN BURQE M... (Aug '09) 2 min fatima 2,023
Kaunsi indian actress Randi(RAND) hai aur kaise??? (Aug '11) 3 min vicky 5,346
me hu alankrita sex ki doctor 4 min anmol 11
Bhilai-durg gay sex (Mar '13) 4 min Asmit 8,375
sexy housewife ko chodo paise do 5 min im rahul 383
kis kis ki maa mardo ko apna cleavage dikhati f... (Jul '13) 5 min fatima 11
housewife 5 min bnsr1980 33,326
Mai apni biwi ko chudwana chahta hu (Jan '12) 5 min SANJU Chauhan 12,892
hyderabad gay sex (Apr '13) 5 min softass 31,057