Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

i came pass many religions who wanted to prove hinduism or sanathan dharma as a myth.but sorry to say, they will never succeed in their mission.no one can actually prove this religion (sanathana dharma) as a myth for its the real religion of god. the only truth in the world is this religion.other religions may rise at some time and can be destroyed at anither.examples of such religions are islam and christianity.dont think just because christianity and islam are the majority religions in the world, doesnt mean they are true religions.lets take an example, just because an army has more people dosnt mean it is the most powerful army.it is not the quantity but the quality that counts.sanathyan dharma is for quality.

the christians are conveters.so are the muslims.lets not forget how islam and christianity is spread in india.the muslims came and razed more than 18000 temples and looted the gold and jewelleries.the christians came in goa and they forced many people into christianity.those who refused had their homes burned.and killed.such is the cruelity of these two barbaric religions, that one ought to think how these religions can be major religions.but in the case of sanathan dharma, it is spread peacefully.

so it is the duty of all hindus to kick the muslims and christians out of india for good.they are making fun of us by saying we worship many gods.is it true ?no it is not.the veda says 'egan sath'.which means god is one (but spoken in various names by the sages ).so the muslims and christians actually donno about our religion but they are still making fun of us because they know we wont fight back.so lets do our duty.we should kill a few muslims and christians and burn their houses.so the other religions will be afraid of us.

and to all non hindu repliers to this topic, dont insult hindu gods.if u still do such a thing than i cannot do anything.but lord mahadeva will punish u. who knows maybe ur family members get killed or u become cripple.anything can happen u know....
Baabs

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

No brother, they are the Asuras describe in our Hindu scriptures, and their numbers will dwindle just like those of the Asuras.

No need for violence. Hinduism is a religion founded on the five universal values of Sathya, Dharma, Shanti, Prema and Ahimsa.

Many are jealous of our religion, because they tried to destroy it over the last fifteen hundred continuous years and failed.

They will fail again with the resurgence of their agressive proselytizing and new cash for converts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Baabs wrote:
No brother, they are the Asuras describe in our Hindu scriptures, and their numbers will dwindle just like those of the Asuras.
No need for violence. Hinduism is a religion founded on the five universal values of Sathya, Dharma, Shanti, Prema and Ahimsa.
Many are jealous of our religion, because they tried to destroy it over the last fifteen hundred continuous years and failed.
They will fail again with the resurgence of their agressive proselytizing and new cash for converts.
yeah, anyway atleast u supported me.thanx
Baabs

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

The world is made up of the good, bad and indifferent or satwic, rajacic and tamasic. That is the inherent nature of all things.

When a balance of all three modes of man's natural conditions are in perfect harmony only then we will experience the world as only good, and we will know that there is no evil but only conditions at the service of another. All is God. There is no Devil.
PAGAN MYTHS

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

hindu warrior wrote:
i came pass many religions who wanted to prove hinduism or sanathan dharma as a myth.but sorry to say, they will never succeed in their mission.no one can actually prove this religion (sanathana dharma) as a myth for its the real religion of god. the only truth in the world is this religion.other religions may rise at some time and can be destroyed at anither.examples of such religions are islam and christianity.dont think just because christianity and islam are the majority religions in the world, doesnt mean they are true religions.lets take an example, just because an army has more people dosnt mean it is the most powerful army.it is not the quantity but the quality that counts.sanathyan dharma is for quality.
the christians are conveters.so are the muslims.lets not forget how islam and christianity is spread in india.the muslims came and razed more than 18000 temples and looted the gold and jewelleries.the christians came in goa and they forced many people into christianity.those who refused had their homes burned.and killed.such is the cruelity of these two barbaric religions, that one ought to think how these religions can be major religions.but in the case of sanathan dharma, it is spread peacefully.
so it is the duty of all hindus to kick the muslims and christians out of india for good.they are making fun of us by saying we worship many gods.is it true ?no it is not.the veda says 'egan sath'.which means god is one (but spoken in various names by the sages ).so the muslims and christians actually donno about our religion but they are still making fun of us because they know we wont fight back.so lets do our duty.we should kill a few muslims and christians and burn their houses.so the other religions will be afraid of us.
and to all non hindu repliers to this topic, dont insult hindu gods.if u still do such a thing than i cannot do anything.but lord mahadeva will punish u. who knows maybe ur family members get killed or u become cripple.anything can happen u know....
Are ganesh,hanuman and ten heads ravan,four hands durga not myths?
if not then give us evidences theirs on surface.
give us births and death dates of your gods krishna and rama?
PAGAN MYTHS

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Don't say about islam spreading with swords.
muslim dynasty ruled india nearly 800years if they wants to convert all hindu into islam that was very easy.but not islam rejects theory of converting pressurely
PAGAN MYTHS

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

find faults in your hinduism that why pagan hindus are converting into others ways ?
converting pagan hindu isn't mistakes of others ways but your cult and myths
PAGAN MYTHS

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

PAGAN cannot feel truths b'coz their minds are off.
Baabs

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

It was pagans that brought you this far. It is in bad taste to curse the bridge that once served you and your ancestors well.
PAGAN MYTHS

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Baabs wrote:
It was pagans that brought you this far. It is in bad taste to curse the bridge that once served you and your ancestors well.
I proud my ancestors who accepted islam and save us from the hell that is reserved for pagans and Kafirs.
Baabs

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Pagans are as much a part of God's evolution as anyone else who beleives he is fuly evolved, and gained salvation. One act of compassion by the hands that serve by any pagan is worth more than all the lips that pray by so called religious people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

PAGAN MYTHS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are ganesh,hanuman and ten heads ravan,four hands durga not myths?
if not then give us evidences theirs on surface.
give us births and death dates of your gods krishna and rama?
hey fool, give me an evidence why u think krishna n ten headed ravana are not true.before i answer your question, u answer my questions.

1.u cant see the sun at night or moon at daytime, does it mean there are no sun or moon in outer space ?

2. u cant see stars at daytime, so can you say there are no stars at all because i did not see them ?

3.explain to me if four handed gods and ten headed ravana are false,wat bout goats with one leg n twin with two heads n a baby with eight arms that we read in newspapers ?

think before u utter a word.just because nowdays u dont see ravana n krishna does it mean they never existed ?koran was said to be written 200 years after muhammad's death .but the muslims say it was written by muhammad.what a bloody lie is this ?dont u know history ?only southeast asia was converted into islam by 8traders from arab.in india, the mughals used swords and converted them.dont simply argue about something u dont know.u dont know history n u r arguing like a learned man.stupid fellow !! go read history first then debate with me.islam is not a very great religion.if it is , then why everytime in newspapers we often read news about blasts in pakistan,afghanistan n iraq ?after indians converted into islam they r blasting bombs everywhere like pakistan.before know.answer my questions first ? u stupid fool !!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

PAGAN MYTHS wrote:
<quoted text>
I proud my ancestors who accepted islam and save us from the hell that is reserved for pagans and Kafirs.
yeah yeah, a weak men's cry u r uttering !!! you are in a hell (islam ) after u converted into islam.your ancestors are forced to convert and u r boasting about them.what a silly and a son of a bitch u are ?islam is the worst with christianity because they dont really teach good things.islam is a terrorist religion. and yet a low caste like you are telling hinduism is a pagan religion.u stupid low caste !!! u never knew hinduism (santhana dharma ) and talking like u know them.get lost u pariah dog !! you and ur water carrier prophet !! stupid nabi and stupid u !!!
Indra-Perun

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

I'm from a european christian country who used to have an Aryan religion, namely the main gods were basically Indra, his father - Dyaus Pita (father Sky) and creator Brahma. Since genetics found we are about half Aryan in ancestry it's obvious these gods had different names influenced by the other part of ancestry, but the name for heaven was however Svarga (!). Well until the german speaking christians fought a war for conversion of my ancestors (ancient Slovenians) and we lost. Forced conversion followed, because even though MY ANCESTORS LIVED 500 YEARS TOGETHER WITH ITALIAN CHRISTIANS THEY DID NOT WANT TO CONVERT TO A SEMITIC RELIGION! NONE OF THEM!

It happened where muslims went in the same way.

Both religions DESTROYED ANCIENT TEMPLES AND BUILT THEIR OWN CHURCHES AND MOSQUES IN THE SAME PLACE.
Mecca still has parts of hindu temples as parts of the "holy ground" - as in "we walk over your dirty pagan devils"
So now we would have to destroy churches and you - my dear hindu friends would have to destroy mosques to learn about the real past.
Indra-Perun

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

Another thing:

Please ponder logically:

If Mohammed and Jesus were prophets in the semitic sense, they should have known what utter destruction and massive killings would occur because of some of their teachings.

So:
1. They were not real prophets, but cheaters
2. They are themselves Rakshasas

Please Hindus, don't follow religions of middle-eastern rakshasas, because they will destroy you little by little like they did to most of the world.
god

Hot Springs, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

hindu warrior wrote:
i god have planted truths in all the religions to test ye for purity of soul

bigots like you fail the test until ye get rid of bigotry
jatt

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

god wrote:
<quoted text>
i god have planted truths in all the religions to test ye for purity of soul
bigots like you fail the test until ye get rid of bigotry
so there is soul too. do u mean mind or ego?
CYBER Jihadi

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

hindu warrior wrote:
not want prove myth to hinduism but has proven itself that hinduism is myth only myth
ravi

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

u are wright brother. the problems with foolish girls who fall prey for thease bastards, and elope and convert themselves .how can some body do this for just two days of love or whatever attraction they say.forget parents who gave life name and study , just because of them you are here in the world and you deshouner them by doing so wil l you be get away with your sin . its major sin to forget your parents and dharma you born in . we are ready to sacrifise our life if needed .those girls should be stoned to death then only the other woman wil think twise to do such shameful acts. i am ready to that thing will any body support and fund us cause we are fincially week. i need some body ....jai haindaweeyam

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

CYBER Jihadi wrote:
<quoted text>
not want prove myth to hinduism but has proven itself that hinduism is myth only myth
u speak nonsense and i dont want to debate with a fool like u.u dont know about hinduism and u r telling its a myth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

1393 Users are viewing the Hindu Forum right now

Search the Hindu Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Book me to enjoy ur saturday & sunday night 5 min Stranger 4
mai secret sex karna chati hu.09232488194 mai h... (Jan '13) 8 min firoz khan 21,369
jis high profile hosewife ko chut marvani ho ca... (Dec '13) 10 min aryan 179
Delhi gay sex (Dec '12) 10 min sheela 72,682
Sex samasya aur samadhan (Oct '11) 11 min rock 32,363
whatsapp gay number do (Apr '13) 12 min Minhaz khan 3,977
mumbai me koi gay hai kya jise land chahiye (Sep '12) 12 min skype 15,015
Bangalore gay sex (Mar '13) 19 min Bablu 23,786
Girls ke number yha se le or de (Mar '12) 22 min phone sex 271,219
•••
•••