Since: Mar 09

Lansdale, PA

#69 Apr 14, 2009
Odin wrote:
Yes . The responsibility of a Sikh is to save innocents no matter they are Hindus or Muslims.
Harminder,
Please be a little less Anti-Muslim.
Odin
Sikhism was born to save 'Dharma' followers from the moghuls.

sikh gurus were boiled and sawed to death by the muslim invaders who wanted to convert all natives to islam.

ghoda ghaas se dosti karega to khayega kya?
harminder

Pune, India

#70 Apr 14, 2009
Odin wrote:
Yes . The responsibility of a Sikh is to save innocents no matter they are Hindus or Muslims.
Harminder,
Please be a little less Anti-Muslim.
have u seen the posts on here by muslims?

do u even realise how viciously anti india , anti hindu and anti sikh they are?

this was is between islam and non muslims

once we accept that,then we win.

we have to kill them all....men women and children...the way they kill our innocents to further islam.
Rex

Chandigarh, India

#71 Apr 14, 2009
If same persons pose as hindus and start speaking against sikhs .

Will you say same things for hindus?

If no you are racist, if yes you are mentally retarted.

Your wish.

"we have to kill them all....men women and children...the way they kill our innocents to further islam. "

A sikh cannot write these lines, i have no doubt you were never a sikh. A person who wants to kill women and children is worst then a devil. I have no repect for you and it is against my dignity to reply to a person who has so much hatred in his heart.

Do your saints teach you this, you are filthiest garbage, wan to kill children, really people like you are burden on earth. Please leave sikhi, Even you are blot on being alive, even animals dont kill children, but you are thousand times worst, want to kill innocent children.

If you have such mentality then why do muslims feel India as there home, you want to kill there women and children. Really astonishing.

If you are a hindu do you think your lord Krsihna will be happy at your thinking, as by writing like this you have proved how insane you are, and such person cannot be a sikh.

Just made me bad, even i dont see any hindu wanted to kill children, congrats you are first one.

If you think like that even God cannot save you, Children are like God, whoever wants to kill children are worst then animals and will suffer beyond any limit.

I am leaving this shit, go and enjoy your hatred.

Germany

#72 Apr 14, 2009
Rex wrote:
Your wish.
"we have to kill them all....men women and children...the way they kill our innocents to further islam. "
A sikh cannot write these lines, i have no doubt you were never a sikh. A person who wants to kill women and children is worst then a devil. I have no repect for you and it is against my dignity to reply to a person who has so much hatred in his heart.
Do your saints teach you this, you are filthiest garbage, wan to kill children, really people like you are burden on earth. Please leave sikhi, Even you are blot on being alive, even animals dont kill children, but you are thousand times worst, want to kill innocent children.
If you have such mentality then why do muslims feel India as there home, you want to kill there women and children. Really astonishing.
If you are a hindu do you think your lord Krsihna will be happy at your thinking, as by writing like this you have proved how insane you are, and such person cannot be a sikh.
Just made me bad, even i dont see any hindu wanted to kill children, congrats you are first one.
If you think like that even God cannot save you, Children are like God, whoever wants to kill children are worst then animals and will suffer beyond any limit.
I agree with you on the message sans the libel.

I also cannot imagine killing of women and children.

It seems like a solution quickly arrived at by a mind intellectually challenged in framing win-win strategies.

BUT,

I oppose ISLAM to the M.It's a dangerous ideology.

look at the irony that pakistan faces.

they have it in their constitution that any muslim that leaves islam will be put to death.(it's mentioned in the quran and hadith certifies that thought).
The Taliban exploited the same and now they hv official sharia law in SWAT !!

the right to beat,stone people to death.
Rex

Chandigarh, India

#73 Apr 14, 2009
I agree, but kill those who are responsible, why to kill children.

Does anyone has a courage to kill a little 2 year kid, i cant even imagine it. Kids dont have any religion only grown ups have and for Gods sake dont bring children into your hatred.

New York, NY

#74 Apr 14, 2009
Rex wrote:
I agree, but kill those who are responsible, why to kill children.
Does anyone has a courage to kill a little 2 year kid, i cant even imagine it. Kids dont have any religion only grown ups have and for Gods sake dont bring children into your hatred.
Correcto!

I wud rather die at the hands of a foolish kid than think of killing him.

left alone, a kid teaches us the principle of selfish godhood.how can you kill god??

“ I Am She SaHum”

Since: Apr 07

World

#75 Apr 14, 2009
Rex wrote:
A sikh cannot write these lines
This is true. I don't think you can call your self a human if you kill children.Please stop the dirty words this way your posts will be more powerful.
harminder

Pune, India

#76 Apr 14, 2009
Rex wrote:
Your wish.
on this forum or anywhere else , NO ONE says a word against muslim terrorists who kill innocent men women and children in kashmir

1000s (hindus and sikhs) of women ,old and children have been and are being slaughtered, in kashmir valley, in the name of islam and jehad.

barring a few , including my extended family, most of the hindus and sikhs in kashmir valley have vacated their lands and homes. many have lost their old , women and children during the period 1990 to 2006.

i say that we shud treat muslims them the same , u call me full of hatred

what an irony!!

we talk of protecting sikhs and hindus therefore we are communal and full of hatred

when muslim terrorists kill children and women in kashmir,in israel now deep within india ...these so called "secular elite" keep quiet

we talk of killing the muslim enemy ...we become communal

when jehadis kill our near and dear ones ...people
like u keep quiet and hide in their homes

YOU will go to hell and beyond for refusing to even acknowledge the truth...leave alone a coward spineless being as you are , tackling them by the jugular.
Rex

Chandigarh, India

#77 Apr 14, 2009
So you want to become a terrorist too, by killing muslims.

Thousands slaughtered in Kashmir, i doubt that. You were in army i really doubt, i have lots of friends from Kashmir.

Only 36 innocent sikhs were killed in Chatti Singhpura when Bill Clinton arrived. Military killed innocent people as terrorist of this case (Later proved they were innocents)

Later Bill Clinton said that he already know such action will happen on his visit.

Some say real motive was to defame muslims.

But truth is killers were never caught. You can verify that,

Can you give me a single source which gives number of deaths of hindus in Kashmir each year by terrorist even greater then 200. But i can give you number of custodial deaths.

The truth is terrorists should be killed irrespective of there religion. But whoever kills innocent is a terrorist.

To stop terrorists, you need not become one.

Can you give me a single granth (for you hindu) which says killing innocent and unarmed is good. Read your Gita it will also say killing of women and children is a henious crime.
PATRIOT

Dehra Dun, India

#78 Apr 14, 2009
my only msg. to this forum is - " desh ke gaddaron ko ghar se nikal-nikal kar maro salo ko"
Unite against the gaddars living in our own country, don't accept somebody celebrating in favour of Pakistan, when pakistan defeats India in a Cricket match. Don't accept them who do stone pelting on the people who celebrate an Indian win over pakistan in a cricket match( because their favourite team Pakistan is not won). This is what is happening in India. We have gaddars living in our own country. Find ur own way to boycot from the society and discuss.
harminder

Pune, India

#79 Apr 14, 2009
PATRIOT wrote:
my only msg. to this forum is - " desh ke gaddaron ko ghar se nikal-nikal kar maro salo ko"
Unite against the gaddars living in our own country, don't accept somebody celebrating in favour of Pakistan, when pakistan defeats India in a Cricket match. Don't accept them who do stone pelting on the people who celebrate an Indian win over pakistan in a cricket match( because their favourite team Pakistan is not won). This is what is happening in India. We have gaddars living in our own country. Find ur own way to boycot from the society and discuss.
yes our country is full of yapping traitors

most of them are muslim and they have their dhimmi serville servers

i mean look at rex...again he says "give me proof"

this is typical of brain dead muslims

he says "not more than 200 killed in kashmir"

hell this muslim dog takes the cake

THESE people , Indian traitors MUST BE SLAUGHTERED FIRST
TLR

Faridabad, India

#80 Apr 14, 2009
Harminder ji I was in kashmir from 1990 onwards, I give you an eye witness account.
In 1989 (Dec onwards),from all the mosques non stop announcements were made asking Hindus to leave and muslims to join Jehad. There was no curb on such announcements. Mushir Ul Haq the VC of Kashmir Univ and Tika Lal Taploo Hindu leader were kidnapped and killed.
In 1990 Governor's rule came under Jagmohan and continued upto 1996 (other Governors were G C Saxena and K V Krishna Rao), the killings of Hindus continued in large numbers initially.
There was a mass exodus of Pandits from 1989 Dec to 1990 Sept and there after continued till only about 5000 remained out of about 4 lakh.
The total number of Hindus killed were about 5000.
Later a large number of local muslims were also killed, initially there was no killing of Sikhs but later (after 1992) they were also targetted and moved out .
harminder

Pune, India

#82 Apr 15, 2009
Case No.: 2
Date: 17.3.90
Place: Takoora, Srinagar
Mrs. M. N. Paul, wife of a BSF Inspector, was abducted. She was tortured and gang raped for many days and then her dead body with broken limbs was abandoned on the road.

Case No.: 3
Date: 19.4.90
Place: Hazratbal, Srinagar
A Hindu girl, Sarla Bhat R/O Anantnag and working as a nurse in the Medical Institute at Soura, Srinagar, was abducted from the Medical Institute. She was gang raped for many days and her body was later abandoned on the road side.
harminder

Pune, India

#83 Apr 15, 2009
Miss Sarla Bhatt, a Stuff Nurse in Sher-e-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar was kidnapped from the Hostel of the Institute on April 14, 1990, by a group of JKLF militants. Her dead body with bullet wounds was later found on April 19, in the downtown area of Srinagar. The post mortem report concluded that she was raped before she was killed.
harminder

Pune, India

#84 Apr 15, 2009
Case No.: 4
Date: 22.4.90
Place: Srinagar
Sushma Pandit was abducted from the roadside by the terrorists. She was released the next day with bullet wounds on her legs.
harminder

Pune, India

#85 Apr 15, 2009
Case No.: 6
Date: 4.6.90
Place: Sopore, Baramulla
Prana Ganjoo was abducted along with her husband Prof. K. L. Ganjoo. She was gang raped for a number of days and then her body was thrown in the river bed. Her husband too was killed.

Case No.: 7
Date: 4.6.90
Place: Trehgam, Kupwara
Girja Tikoo working as a Laboratory Assistant at Government Girls High School, Trehgam, was abducted, gang raped for many days and shred into pieces on a bar and saw mill.
harminder

Pune, India

#87 Apr 15, 2009
Case No.: 13
Date: 13.8.90
Place: Karannagar, Srinagar
A Hindu lady Dr. Sahni was locked in her house and the house set ablaze. She was burnt to death inside the house.

Case No.: 14
Date: 14.10.90
Place: Ahkadal, Srinagar
Mrs. Usha and Mrs. Rajender Kaul and their husbands were shot dead in their house.
harminder

UK

#88 Apr 15, 2009
TLR wrote:
Harminder ji I was in kashmir from 1990 onwards, I give you an eye witness account.
In 1989 (Dec onwards),from all the mosques non stop announcements were made asking Hindus to leave and muslims to join Jehad. There was no curb on such announcements. Mushir Ul Haq the VC of Kashmir Univ and Tika Lal Taploo Hindu leader were kidnapped and killed.
In 1990 Governor's rule came under Jagmohan and continued upto 1996 (other Governors were G C Saxena and K V Krishna Rao), the killings of Hindus continued in large numbers initially.
There was a mass exodus of Pandits from 1989 Dec to 1990 Sept and there after continued till only about 5000 remained out of about 4 lakh.
The total number of Hindus killed were about 5000.
Later a large number of local muslims were also killed, initially there was no killing of Sikhs but later (after 1992) they were also targetted and moved out .
i think you are one fork tongued dhimmi acting as patriot....keep quiet.... we should open all fronts against traitors like you all across india.

fire at will

maim all of you , clobber them , like your types slaughtered our children in 1984 sikh riots.

tear gas/fire cracker all UP majority areas in india

now!!

finish em, now is the chance and opportunity AND enemy like you is weak beyond words

you CANT fight back and stop our formidable formation thrust into noida, lucknow or ayodhya or all of them

15 days and these cities will be without any bhaiya left, slaughter all the traitors there and THEN begin "talks" with these uneducated squatters to select a new prime minister

use the SAME tactic as you have been doing for last 61 years.
harminder

Pune, India

#89 Apr 15, 2009
Case No.: 21
Date: 19.7.91
Place: Baramulla
A Sikh lady who had come to attend the marriage of her relative was shot dead by masked terrorists during the ceremony.

Case No.: 22
Date: 31.7.91
Place: Sonwar, Srinagar
A Hindu lady was shot dead when she raised an alarm on the abduction attempt of her husband Shadilal, an employee of NHPC.

Case No.: 23
Date: 6.8.91
Place: Naibasti, Jammu

Terrorists shot dead a Hindu lady, Pushpa Devi.

Case No.: 24
Date: 8.8.91
Place: Karfoli Mohala, Srinagar
A Hindu lady Asha Kaul was abducted from Achabal, Anantnag, her native village. She was gang raped and tortured in a deserted Hindu house and the dead body was abandoned there. The decomposed body was later recovere

when asha kaul was gang raped i was in anantnag ...i was 10 years old at that time

asha kauls sister survived with her life but she too was gang raped by masked hoodlums who shouted "allah hu akbar " as they spread eagled and raped her.there were 7 men.all "ghazis " for islam.

she lives with my extended family in chandigarh.
harminder

Pune, India

#91 Apr 15, 2009
gin gin key badlaa lengey

gin gin key

we will KILL paki children in front of THEIR parents in lahore in peshwar and in islamabad

just like they kill our little children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fakt marathi zavazavi (Jun '12) 1 min hard_coke9 235,100
aarti 2 min vishal KHTIMA 33
rajkot k gay apna number yha pe de (Feb '13) 2 min manoj899106 5,661
zavazavi chya goshti... (Jul '12) 2 min kamble kaku 1,235
gay true love 5 min Ali 22
hyderabad gay sex (Apr '13) 5 min kirn 29,109
ladki ke boobs dabane se kya hota hai ?? (Jun '12) 5 min BIPINROSHIYA 1,030
mera husband bohot mota h mujh ko sex kar nahi ... 7 min chudai aaj raat 3,278
Delhi gay sex (Feb '13) 9 min armaan 111,870
housewife 32 min Mushtakh 22,241