what attracts muslim men towards hindu women

Posted in the Hindu Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Don

India

#1 Jun 19, 2009
Many muslim men are hitting on hindu women. what is that attracts them towards hindu women? Is it the beauty of hindu women and their way of dressing? coz dey keep their women inside their homes and allow them to wear only burqas
The Don

India

#2 Jun 19, 2009
Please send some reply
Ashwin

India

#4 Jun 22, 2009
I dont know what attracts the hindu girls towards muslim men. In my college there are only a few muslim men but almost all of them have hindu girlfriends and most of those muslims are ugly. Some of them are fat with big ass but they have beautiful hindu girls. May be its their way of speaking that attracts hindu girls. These muslim men are so mannerless. Some muslim men who are not students come to our college during functions and put their hands on hindu girls. Some slowly touch the girls buttocks. Some of these muslim men press hindu girls boobs also and these hindu girls wear what all kinds of dresses exposing their bodies. Some of these muslim men who molest hindu girls in our college are quite old aged arond 50-60.
This happens even in busses. It takes around 1hour 30 minutes by bus from our college to the city. The busses will be crowded when college is left and thse muslim men take nice advantage of this and put their hands on hindu girls. These hindu girls wear tight clothes like jeans pants and small tight T-shirts or sleveless. Obviously it is the way these hindu girls dress and their beauty that attract muslim men towards hindu women. What do you people think?
Ant

Mangalore, India

#6 Nov 30, 2009
It is the way hindu girls dress apart from their beauty which attracts muslim males to them as bees to honey.They are used to seeing their women in burqas all day. When they see out sexy hindu girls wearing the tiniest mini-skirts,tight jeans and sleeveless tees, they are hardly able to control themselves.They so openly fondle them in public due to lack of self-control.

Plus hindu girls/women have hot bodies and are not afraid to expose them greatly.While wearing t-shirts hindu women purposely lift their hands in public places as if to tie their hair.But the real reason is that they want to expose their navel.

Even the way hindu women dresses, especially sarees and sleeveless blouses attracts muslims.Nowadays the sarees are all semi-transparent.So also the blouses wearing which the bra-lines are clearly visible. Nowadays the blouse clearly expose the bras. Hindu women compete with each other to expose their undergarments in public. Plus some of them have even dispensed with the bras.So you can actually see the flesh of the full breasts through the blouses. And if the pallu falls down "accidently" you can see the nipple pokey or even the nipple itself.

Muslim men are hardly able to control themselves when they see such open display of hot sexy bodies.They openly hug the women and caress their breats and buttocks in public, especially buses.Hindu women understanding their psychology allow it with a sigh on their faces.

Most probably they also enjoy it all very much. Plus the thrill of doing the forbidden lands hindu girls/women in the lap of muslims."This is what many hindu girls/women want.
Baabs

AOL

#8 Nov 30, 2009
Following from those who think that Indians are smelly, then it follows that Muslim men like smelly Hindus.
Clone

Woodbridge, CT

#10 Jun 6, 2010
You should change your title to "What attracks INdian Muslim men towards Hindu women" Im pakistani but not everyone in pakistan is muslim, you need to sperate yourself from nationality and religion. Since A "Muslim" from Pakistan is NOT the same Muslim from Afghanistan or Iran or Turkey etc.. We have Way different culture, traditions, ethnicities.
BTW I hate Indian women most Indian women here in the United States are fucking Black men and Latin men especially those Indian hindu girls from Trinidad and the Islands.

Also no Joke. I live in New York There is sooo many examples I can give you.
shifa

Mumbai, India

#11 Jun 20, 2011
The Don wrote:
Many muslim men are hitting on hindu women. what is that attracts them towards hindu women? Is it the beauty of hindu women and their way of dressing? coz dey keep their women inside their homes and allow them to wear only burqas
muslim women wear burqa for safe from all muslim, hindu sikh men its have reason adultary not allowed in islam
armaan kazi

Mumbai, India

#12 Jun 20, 2011
i think misundstand all hindus bcoz muslim mens not see hindu girls and womens but some spoily muslims do it all muslim not interested in adultery so all hindus forget about that
anil

Bhopal, India

#13 Jul 1, 2011
Ant wrote:
It is the way hindu girls dress apart from their beauty which attracts muslim males to them as bees to honey.They are used to seeing their women in burqas all day. When they see out sexy hindu girls wearing the tiniest mini-skirts,tight jeans and sleeveless tees, they are hardly able to control themselves.They so openly fondle them in public due to lack of self-control.
Plus hindu girls/women have hot bodies and are not afraid to expose them greatly.While wearing t-shirts hindu women purposely lift their hands in public places as if to tie their hair.But the real reason is that they want to expose their navel.
Even the way hindu women dresses, especially sarees and sleeveless blouses attracts muslims.Nowadays the sarees are all semi-transparent.So also the blouses wearing which the bra-lines are clearly visible. Nowadays the blouse clearly expose the bras. Hindu women compete with each other to expose their undergarments in public. Plus some of them have even dispensed with the bras.So you can actually see the flesh of the full breasts through the blouses. And if the pallu falls down "accidently" you can see the nipple pokey or even the nipple itself.
Muslim men are hardly able to control themselves when they see such open display of hot sexy bodies.They openly hug the women and caress their breats and buttocks in public, especially buses.Hindu women understanding their psychology allow it with a sigh on their faces.
Most probably they also enjoy it all very much. Plus the thrill of doing the forbidden lands hindu girls/women in the lap of muslims."This is what many hindu girls/women want.
DO hindu girls really want that ??
anil

Bhopal, India

#14 Jul 1, 2011
Ashwin wrote:
I dont know what attracts the hindu girls towards muslim men. In my college there are only a few muslim men but almost all of them have hindu girlfriends and most of those muslims are ugly. Some of them are fat with big ass but they have beautiful hindu girls. May be its their way of speaking that attracts hindu girls. These muslim men are so mannerless. Some muslim men who are not students come to our college during functions and put their hands on hindu girls. Some slowly touch the girls buttocks. Some of these muslim men press hindu girls boobs also and these hindu girls wear what all kinds of dresses exposing their bodies. Some of these muslim men who molest hindu girls in our college are quite old aged arond 50-60.
This happens even in busses. It takes around 1hour 30 minutes by bus from our college to the city. The busses will be crowded when college is left and thse muslim men take nice advantage of this and put their hands on hindu girls. These hindu girls wear tight clothes like jeans pants and small tight T-shirts or sleveless. Obviously it is the way these hindu girls dress and their beauty that attract muslim men towards hindu women. What do you people think?
Do Hindu girls dress for muslims ?
raj

East Setauket, NY

#15 Aug 29, 2011
since 1992 India has become westernized. So Indians have become more loose and sexual. The exception is Indian Muslims who still have pre-1992 culture and attitude with regard to women. Muslim men wil not defile a Muslim women which they view as a sin. Hindu women are looked at as fair game. Hindu women are willing to dress in outfits that show their body fully knowning Men will stare at their breasts and ass. So aturally for a Muslim man it is like putting raw meat in front of a Tiger. He usually will have a condom ready in case he encounters a willing Hindu girl. Hindu girls usually find that the Muslim man moves very fast and before she knows it within 1-2 days of meeting the Muslim man she is in bed with him.
banu

Chandannagar, India

#16 Oct 16, 2011
whatever the case we must stop hindu girl going to muslim men. otherwise hindu culture will be in peril. muslim grab 100000 hidu women in india a year. we collectively haveto stop this. we request hindu girls to stop that and stop producing terrorists after marrying a muslim
Priya

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2011
This topix is really fake and their no reality in this in India. Muslim men very much afraid to come near a hindu girl in india. Muslims are hardly found in indian colleges. And this site is a pakistani 'Topix' how it can be possible to know about our colleges by a pakistani so this is a nonsese chapter to debate.
Anonymous

Delhi, India

#18 Dec 17, 2011
u r right priya, muslim men r hardly found to engaged with a hindu girl in india...while reverse is frequently occurring...
Supriya

Delhi, India

#19 Feb 15, 2012
I don't know about others but I have personally rebuked many advances from muslim guys as a hindu girl living in Delhi. Still, I am aware of some cases where very young muslim guys are going for mature hindu mothers and somehow get them. This includes some of muslim guys formerly my classmates in college who I came to know have slept with some hindu mothers of our common friends in college. In Delhi, this trend is growing and these muslim guys seem to have some preference for mature hindu mothers.
Urinater

United States

#21 Feb 15, 2012
Supriya wrote:
I don't know about others but I have personally rebuked many advances from muslim guys as a hindu girl living in Delhi. Still, I am aware of some cases where very young muslim guys are going for mature hindu mothers and somehow get them. This includes some of muslim guys formerly my classmates in college who I came to know have slept with some hindu mothers of our common friends in college. In Delhi, this trend is growing and these muslim guys seem to have some preference for mature hindu mothers.
thankyou
Urinater

United States

#23 Feb 15, 2012
bantu for frnd wrote:
u r right priya, muslim men r hardly found to engaged with a hindu girl in india...while reverse is frequently occurring...
piss on yous lips while u kiss your miss.
stupid thinks trice before pasting your shit here
An_indian_muslim

Satellite Provider

#25 Feb 20, 2012
@banu
dear ...Terrorism depends on particular person..:) not dpends on any religion!
Grow up dear...Observ the world.. U shud found.. Hindu, muslim, gujrati all the kindz of terrorist..:) can we refere them terrorist? If they are nonmuslimz too?
Dear ...We are indianz...We having thousands of religions in our country.. Living happily like a heavn.. Wit unity! Coz our parentz having a great culture....But..Sory to say ur stmt abt any religion.. Proving dat "future gna b dark" if we hav youth lyk u!:) hope u undstd!
Indianz only knw "india iz my country , all indianz are my brotherz in sisterz"....Acording to u.. We having terrorist family! Aint we?:)
Parul Jagyani

Mumbai, India

#26 Feb 24, 2012
I like muslim lund i can not understand why
farhan

New Delhi, India

#27 Feb 24, 2012
Parul Jagyani wrote:
I like muslim lund i can not understand why
ha bolo mujhse chdna chaogi..is no. par apna no. snd karo jaldi....9910566294....me b ek muslim hu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delhi gay sex (Feb '13) 8 min Aki 96,845
hindu Aurthe Apni Chudai Muslim Se Kyu Marwati hai (May '12) 8 min sam 78
Apni bahen bharti ko nangi nahate hue dekha (Dec '12) 8 min vijai 71
gay sex in himachal (May '13) 9 min FOJI VIKRAM SINGH... 946
gay sex in haryana (Jun '12) 9 min Sarav 20,346
WhatsApp pe Adult Group join Karni hai to apna ... (Dec '13) 10 min Bad meets evil 3,758
Gay sex in Chandigarh (Mar '13) 10 min I AM TOP 10,516
hyderabad gay sex (Apr '13) 15 min mani 26,011
housewife 17 min narun1947 8,911
fakt marathi zavazavi (Jun '12) 30 min Ragini 228,132
Bister pe Sister = Shaiya me Bhaiya 40 min Saurabh shrivastava 301

Hindu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE