Jaanu

Satellite Provider

#7416 Sep 16, 2013
Told u dat weird wall wala thing chakkar aaya nd laga so said wall laga
Veer

Delhi, India

#7417 Sep 16, 2013
Our cmnts crossed,
Food habits , cause of changed timimngs..yes that must be the reason.. pls pls eat every two hrs and thngs will be under cntrl...hopefully..pls suppliment food with sm thngs additional vits etc,,
Jaanu

Satellite Provider

#7418 Sep 16, 2013
Khaya tha khana..Hb is14 O sumthn ideal...bp is also nomal stress on spines nd nomal stress z playng hard wid me
Jaanu

Satellite Provider

#7419 Sep 16, 2013
Nthng 2 worry m totaly 5n should i leave nw?...11.56 dat means MIL wil b here wid sameer shortly
Veer

Delhi, India

#7420 Sep 16, 2013
Jaanu. 14 Hb to mera hei, tumhare sun ke accha laga,,normal stress is playing havok with you,,,jara normal girl ban jayo.. Scanner aur eading between lines chod do, be carefree mentally,..
You are carrying too much mental burden on your mind ,,Dil ki Baten bhi sun liya karo kabhi kabhi..
Veer

Delhi, India

#7421 Sep 16, 2013
You need nt ask me for gng,, your highness has ths privilege...
Jaanu

Satellite Provider

#7422 Sep 16, 2013
Yeah shona bt acc.2 medicl babies r suppose 2 eat nd feed afta evry 2 hour..bt u alrdy knew abt my food habbits i dunt 5nd it unhealthy stil m suffring 4m al dis!
Jaanu

Satellite Provider

#7423 Sep 16, 2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaaa haan Mr. Vampu..i hv alrdy gvn idea in our earlias convo dat m kinda weirdes pattrn..kitna bhi ignore karu mental burdn aa hi jata hai...hey wat was dat cool shona food habbits thoughts choices match hote thee dats ok abhi HB Etc bhi ye kya ho raha hai we r lyk jaane anjaane..bro nd sameer was saying 14 is vry ideal fo girls in dino toh hardly dikhai deta hai...its a sign of good health aadhe se jyada girls animia ka shikar hai..bro is happy 2 c dat my hb coz he bettr knw my schedule nd wrkng hrs... M worrid k aaj bld test naa karwana pade
Veer

Delhi, India

#7424 Sep 16, 2013
Now tht we knw the cause, try and eat sm thing every 2-3 hrs, may be things will improve, in any case u carry a backpack with water etc put in sm fruit etc, ths is my suggestion..
Jaanu

Satellite Provider

#7425 Sep 17, 2013
Yeah abt fruits nd al i use 2 carry..apples many tyms nd slices of carrots nd cucumba evryday as TP i use 2 eat it
Veer

Delhi, India

#7426 Sep 17, 2013
Jaanu, mein to surprise tha Hb ke bare mein sun ke, mostly 8-9 hota hei, 14 is good, mera khoon Lal hei!!! u can say that, B+ bhi hei era khoon,
Improve food habits , eat every 2 hrs every thing will be okay..
Jaanu

Satellite Provider

#7427 Sep 17, 2013
Y u got surprise we r blessed 14 means we betta no hw 2 carry nd tc of our health.njoyit i dun hv ny idea abt reltn between colours nd rate of Hb...
Veer

Delhi, India

#7428 Sep 17, 2013
INDIA AND ITS LESS KNOWN FACTS
[1]
Navi Mumbai, a planned satellite township of Mumbai, was developed in 1972 and is the largest planned township on the planet.
[2]
War of 27 years fought between the Maratha Empire and the Mughal Empire from 1681 to 1707 was the longest recorded military engagement in the history of India.
[3]
In 1955, Jawaharlal Nehru rejected an offer to India for a permanent UN Security Council seat to avoid being embroiled in the cold war politics.[4]
Viswanathan Anand is first player in chess history to have won the World Championship in three different formats: knockout, tournament, and match.
[5]
India is one of only 3 remaining countries in the world to have a horsed cavalry regiment.
[6]
Agni III is the most accurate missile in the world in its range category and BrahMos is the fastest operational cruise missile in the world.
[7]
The process of crystallization of sugar from sugarcane juice was discovered in India in the Gupta period (350 AD).
[8]
Many tribes in India worship Asura and Ravan and consider Vijaya Dashami and Dussehra to be black days.
[9]
In 1928, when the Indian Hockey team was on its way to Amsterdam, they played a series of exhibition matches in England. Seeing its calibre, England decided not to field a team for the Olympics as “they did not want to lose to a slave country.”
[10]
Lonar Lake, a saltwater lake in Maharashtra, was created by a meteor hitting the Earth and is one of its kind in India.
[11]
Raj Kapoor’s 1951 film Awaara was massively popular in Soviet Russia and China. The film and its title song were Mao Zedong’s (Founder of People’s Republic of China) favorite.
[12]
There were two US navy warships called USS Krishna and USS Indra that served during World War II.
[13]
Unlike in Border movie, only 2 Indians died in battle of Longewala.
[14]
English Actor Sir Ben Kingsley’s birth name is Krishna Pandit Bhanji and he is ofIndian (Gujarati) descent.
[15]
Freddie Mercury, British musician was actually of Gujarati descent.
Veer

Delhi, India

#7429 Sep 17, 2013
[16]
“John Doe” orders (restraint orders against unknown persons for breach of plaintiff’s rights) are called “Ashok Kumar” orders in India. Likewise,“unclaimed” or “unidentified” dead body found in a public place is called is Ashok Kumar.[17]
The oldest building in Asia is in India, the Sanchi Stupa.
[18]
Bal Thackeray’s father changed his family name from Thakre to Thackeray after the British writer William Makepeace Thackeray.
[19]
There is a species of Shark known as the Ganges Shark that inhabits River Ganga and it is critically endangered
[20]
The first railroad was constructed by two Indians (Jamsetjee Jeejeebhoy and Jaganath Shunkerseth) and not the British.
[21]
Mount Kailash has never been climbed , in spite of Chinese government’s support to the climbers.
[22]
Security at Tihar jail is managed by Tamil Nadu special police force.
[23]
When going to battle Indian kings would make their horses wear trunks. The other side’s elephants would refuse to attack the horses thinking that the horses were baby elephants.
[24]
If Uttar Pradesh were to be a separate country, it would be world’s fifth most populous country.
[25]
There are more poor people in 8 Indian states alone than in the 26 poorest African countries
[26]
Bodhidharma, a prince of the Pallava dynasty went to China and began the physical training of the Shaolin monks that led to the creation of Kung Fu.[27]
A sugar company in Andhra provides rocket fuel to ISRO.
[28]
Tipu Sultan used Rockets with Swords fixed in the front against the British in the Anglo-Mysore Wars.
[29]
There is a French electronic band named “Masala Dosa.”
[30]
Did you know India has a National Ice Hockey Team?[31]
Govt hiked the payment for the hangman from RS 10 to 5,000 just days before for Kasab hanging.
[32]
Ajmal Amir Kasab had a case booked for entering CST station without a ticket.
[33]
Australia’s Cricketer Stuart Clark is of Indian origin. Both his parents, Bruce Clark and Mary Clark are Anglo-Indians.
[34]
A city name Jhumri Telaiya actually exists in Jharkhand.
[35]
There was a Great Hedge built by the British across India primarily to collect the salt tax. It was 4000 km long and 12 feet in height spanning from Punjab to Orissa. None of it remains today.[36]
Kunal Nayyar (Rajesh Koothrappalli from Big Bang Theory) is married to a former Miss India, Neha Kapur.
[37]
There is a village called Delhi in New york , USA. There is a city called Madras in Oregon, USA.
[38]
India has three antarctic stations, Dakshin Gangotri, Maitri (pictured above) and Bharathi.[39]
After United States, India has the largest number of English speakers.
[40]
During the battle of Rezang La in the 1962 Sino-Indian war a battalion called 13 Kumaon Regiment consisting of mere 120 soldiers held off 6000 Chinese with heavy artillery killing 1300 of their soldiers.
[41]
Bangalored‘ is a word in Oxford dictionary, which came up after heavy outsourcing to India took the world by storm.
[42]
One of the oldest College of Engineering in the world is in Chennai, College of Engineering (Guindy).
[43]
There is a village in Assam called Jatinga where over the last 100 years, thousands of birds have flown to their death on a small strip of land.
[44]
India has the world’s smallest prison population.[45]
The average cost of census taking in India is $0.5 per person (US:$39, World Average:$4.6).
[46]
Frozen bank accounts of Ottavio Quattrocchi were unexpectedly released by India’s law ministry in 2006 apparently without the consent of the CBI which had asked for them to be frozen.
[47]
India Post allows you to order personalized stamps with your picture on them.

__.
Veer

Delhi, India

#7430 Sep 17, 2013
Jannu, Each person has blood group, A,B,O , and AB, and Rh factor is + Positive and - Negative,
+ can be given + only. O is universal donor, can be given to any group,
AB is universal acceptor, person with AB group cabe given A, B, AB and O group blood, AB groups little less common...
asutosh

Bareilly, India

#7431 Sep 17, 2013
I have a good collection of mobile numbers of girls and they are ready to chat with you, talk nonveg and even some are ready for real fun. If you need any details, contact me at 09026877006. I have school girls, college girls, job and housewives...from all over india
Jaanu

Satellite Provider

#7432 Sep 17, 2013
Nyc 47 gk thnings..
Veer

Delhi, India

#7433 Sep 17, 2013
The Art of Giving

1.Give and it shall be given unto you!.The more you give the more you will get back.This is a kingdom principle.You may say ,how can we give when we ourselves have hardly any. Some of us who come from well do families have enough ,but we do not want to give, as we are not sure of it getting back multiplied or at least in the same measure.Most people give with the expectation of getting it back.You invite guests in your house and you expect them to call you back. If there is any delay you tend to sulk.You call friends and relatives for Birthday party ,because you expect reciprocity. All these are based on the principle of give and take.Not many invite a poor man or family for a meal in the house,but we always look for status, position ,social standing,money power and muscle power etc.This is not how God intended us to live as long as we are on the planet earth. We are influenced by materialism and have insatiable thirst for wealth.Material wealth is our scale in judgement of a fellow human being.

2.When God said that "give and it shall be given unto you",he is telling you that he has the ultimate control on everything, whether it is wealth,health, status or social standing. If you follow his Kingdom principle of giving ,you will never find yourselves ,not having enough for you. Be liberal in giving to those in want,help people in need, be compassionate,go out of way to serve rather than being served,be ostentatious,do not look down on any one,do not look for a reward or award, do not display your wealth,be genuine and avoid double standards,do not let your right hand know ,when you are doing anything good with the left hand, be gracious always and avail every opportunity to give. Do everything as if you are doing for God.He is the source of all your possessions and when you give him ,he will give it back ,shaken together,multiplied many fold and in good measure.Be thankful always.He will never let you down.You will never run short, if you give based on kingdom principle.

3.You can try it right now and you will be successful always!.

Happiness will flow out of you .Your face will be radiant always and you will never face shame.

God will exalt you as you humble yourself.

Be of good cheer; you are blessed!.
Jaanu

Satellite Provider

#7434 Sep 17, 2013
Yeah i knew it havn learnt al dis wen was in 5th standard..wht i mean is i dunt hav ny idea abt da reltn between rate of hb nd darkness o u cn sae colour of blood..thats it
Veer

Delhi, India

#7435 Sep 17, 2013
We only think of beating others in Competition in the bargain forget our goals..
Competing with Others

I was jogging one day and I noticed a person in front of me, about 1/4 of mile. I could tell he was running a little slower than me and I thought, good, I shall try to catch him. I had about a mile to go my path before I needed to turn off. So I started running faster and faster. Every block, I was gaining on him just a little bit. After just a few minutes I was only about 100 yards behind him, so I really picked up the pace and push myself. You would have thought I was running in the last leg of London Olympic competition. I was determined to catch him. Finally, I did it! I caught and passed him by. On the inside I felt so good.

"I beat him" of course, he didn't even know we were racing. After I passed him, I realized I had been so focused on competing against him that I had missed my turn. I had gone nearly six blocks past it. I had to turn around and go all back.

Isn't that what happens in life when we focus on competing with co-workers, neighbors, friends, family, trying to outdo them or trying to prove that we are more successful or more important? We spend our time and energy running after them and we miss out on our own paths to our God given destinies.

The problem with unhealthy competition is that it's a never ending cycle. There will always be somebody ahead of you, someone with better job, nicer car, more money in the bank, more education, better behaved children, etc. But realize that "You can be the best that you can be, you are not competing with no one.

" Some people are insecure because they pay too much attention 2 what others are doing, where others are going, wearing & driving.

Take what God has given you, the height, weight & personality. Dress well & wear it proudly! You'll be blessed by it. Stay focused and live a healthy life.

There's no competition in DESTINY, run your own RACE and wish others WELL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay sex jodhpur city (Mar '13) 2 min rajat 4,753
housewife 2 min Ansh chd 8,808
Tanishka ka ghulam John18243 2 min tanishka 49
Delhi gay sex (Feb '13) 3 min nibor28m 96,775
I like married guys 3 min nitu 14
parvati maa ka bchcha koun banega 3 min parvati maa 578
punjabi gay sex (Jun '13) 3 min raja 2,170
Sexy hindi chat (Dec '12) 9 min RAJU GUPTA 17,938
fakt marathi zavazavi (Jun '12) 13 min akshay 228,114
hyderabad gay sex (Apr '13) 27 min ravi 25,991