Posted in the Hindu Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 22, 2008
Hi Friends,
I have been closely watching this forum for more than a month now, and I am absolutely disappointed by the kinds of topics that we have been discussing. Just look at the kind of discussion and arguments we get into. Itís like a group of Kindergarten kids trying to pull down each other by shouting ďmy dad is better than your dadĒ. This forum is about Hinduism and we should discuss topics around Hindu religion, whatís good and what is bad in our religion and where we need to improve. Instead, we go ahead and start discussions targeted towards defaming other religions and shout at each other just on slight provocation.
Letís make an attempt to clean up this forum by discussing issues and news that can make Hinduism a better religion.

Hope I am initiating one more racists discussion.
Hawk

Germany

#2 Sep 22, 2008
Lets see if you can ever succeed in your ill and devilish intentions.

Location hidden

#3 Sep 22, 2008
Hawk wrote:
Lets see if you can ever succeed in your ill and devilish intentions.
Thanks a lot for your best wishes......
Aryan

Warminster, UK

#4 Sep 23, 2008
Good luck. I have been trying for 8 months, with scant success. As long as we have anti-Hindu elements like John Voxx, Goldendame, Peasent and the Muslim trolls who spam these boards with anti-Hindu hate, there is no Hindu forum, just a war zone.

The good news is if there are more of us than them then they will not be able to disrupt us.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2008
Thanks a lot for your wishes.....why don't you join hands with me in this Initiative.....

Just keep the topics on the hotlist and togather we can do thi.
Aryan

Radeberg, Germany

#6 Sep 23, 2008
Good fcuk. I have been masturbating for 9 months, with great success. As long as we have Hindu elements like John Voxx, Goldendame, Peasent and the Hindu trolls who jam and butter these boards with pro Hindu hate, there is no Islamic forum, just a jerk off zone.

The bad news is if there are more of us than them then they will be able to put a bamboo up our ass. You ready coutch potato?

Location hidden

#7 Sep 23, 2008
Aryan wrote:
Good fcuk. I have been masturbating for 9 months, with great success. As long as we have Hindu elements like John Voxx, Goldendame, Peasent and the Hindu trolls who jam and butter these boards with pro Hindu hate, there is no Islamic forum, just a jerk off zone.
The bad news is if there are more of us than them then they will be able to put a bamboo up our ass. You ready coutch potato?
Do you think a group of Circumcised; Idiots will be able to trouble anyone. Stop hallucinating and come down to the real world.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 23, 2008
Aryan wrote:
What if they are not Circumcised or are any Idiots ? You should stop hallucinating and come down to the real world as there is no peace without us.
Action speaks louder than words.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 23, 2008
Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Now keep making actions by standing in front of your computer screen - DO NOT TYPE as we can see your actions from our locations.
Oh my god, you have scared me to death.
On second thought, why the hell am I wasting My time on a bastard like you.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 23, 2008
Ha...ha...Ha....
Aryan

Radeberg, Germany

#13 Sep 23, 2008
Couch-Potato wrote:
Ha...ha...Ha....
Dotted lines are Ok as they come from you.

The "ha" in the middle has something wrong in it ? Capitals ? All should have H capital "h" non capital ..... or ?

Since: Jun 08

Bangalore, India

#14 Sep 23, 2008
stupid sh*t.. hahaha..
Dallit

Hyderabad, India

#15 Sep 23, 2008
Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dotted lines are Ok as they come from you.
The "ha" in the middle has something wrong in it ? Capitals ? All should have H capital "h" non capital ..... or ?
You stupid Ariyan migrators and invaders. don't ever try to jeer at us. Very soon we are going to ask the government to give is 50% she in the Madirs if you think we are hindus.
Aryan

Radeberg, Germany

#16 Sep 23, 2008
sahyadri wrote:
stupid sh*t.. hahaha..
let me also laugh tee tee tee tee chuckle chuckle chuckle hee hee hee hee hoo hoo hoo

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Sep 23, 2008
Couch-Potato wrote:
Hi Friends,
I have been closely watching this forum for more than a month now, and I am absolutely disappointed by the kinds of topics that we have been discussing. Just look at the kind of discussion and arguments we get into. Itís like a group of Kindergarten kids trying to pull down each other by shouting ďmy dad is better than your dadĒ. This forum is about Hinduism and we should discuss topics around Hindu religion, whatís good and what is bad in our religion and where we need to improve. Instead, we go ahead and start discussions targeted towards defaming other religions and shout at each other just on slight provocation.
Letís make an attempt to clean up this forum by discussing issues and news that can make Hinduism a better religion.
Hope I am initiating one more racists discussion.
Unfortunately... we have too many anti-social elements hanging around on these forums who have nothing to offer, but Cut & Paste material from the web, or abusing others !

But, Wish you good luck !

Since: Jul 08

Gurgaon, India

#18 Sep 23, 2008
Ajit wrote:
As long as we have anti-Hindu elements like John Voxx, Goldendame, Peasent and the Muslim trolls who spam these boards with anti-Hindu hate, there is no Hindu forum, just a war zone.
@s$ole,

Being pro-peace means being anti-Hindu element??

So, basically... are we Hindus, anti-peace???
Aryan

Warminster, UK

#19 Sep 23, 2008
The pseudo-secularist terrorist sympthaizer has spoken. The one who calls herself innocent and peaceful, but is always seen supporting and abetting the Puki terrorists on this forum.

You can't fool us dame and you cannot fool Couchpotato. He can clearly see which side you are on. In this topic, the only person causing trouble is John Voxx, nobody else. It is telling that this topic is about cleaning up the forum and having more Hindu discussion, and who has a problem with that aim and wants to disrupt it? John Voxx. And who is supporting this terrorist? You and Peasent.

So shut about your innocence you terrorist sympathizing kali kutiya biatch.

Singapore, Singapore

#20 Sep 23, 2008
goldendame - wrote:
<quoted text>
@s$ole,
Being pro-peace means being anti-Hindu element??
So, basically... are we Hindus, anti-peace???
He is a Vedic "scholar" with a brand new twist. He reads the Vedas but he abuses women. He follows the teachings of some sage but he wants to wipe out the entire musli population.

Singapore, Singapore

#21 Sep 23, 2008
Aryan wrote:
The pseudo-secularist terrorist sympthaizer has spoken. The one who calls herself innocent and peaceful, but is always seen supporting and abetting the Puki terrorists on this forum.
You can't fool us dame and you cannot fool Couchpotato. He can clearly see which side you are on. In this topic, the only person causing trouble is John Voxx, nobody else. It is telling that this topic is about cleaning up the forum and having more Hindu discussion, and who has a problem with that aim and wants to disrupt it? John Voxx. And who is supporting this terrorist? You and Peasent.
So shut about your innocence you terrorist sympathizing kali kutiya biatch.
Why dont u tell Swappy to f*ck off from the Sri Lankan forum then u b*stard. She has a right to be here as she is Hindu.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Sep 23, 2008
Aryan wrote:
You can't fool us dame and you cannot fool Couchpotato.
Snitch,

I don't need to fool you - You already are one !

And let others think and see for themselves... u don't have to keep cribbing and whining every time there is a new entrant on the forum! You sound like a 5 yr old complaining to every Tom, Dick or Harry u can find about the people who hurt you !

Now be a man and defend urself on ur own... But then, that can't be expected from you... as u display your upbringing when you abuse women ! I feel pity for you every time you display your frustrations by abusing one of us !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jaipur gay only (Jan '13) 2 min vikki 6,113
tumhari biwi ab tak kitno se chud chuki hai ? 3 min anita 127
Muje Gand Marwani he, koi he ? (Jul '11) 3 min Rajan 4,030
Bhilai-durg gay sex (Mar '13) 3 min sonu 7,415
fakt marathi zavazavi (Jun '12) 4 min hard_coke9 235,880
didi ke liye meri thinking 5 min sam 2
only for mumbai girls bhabhi & aunty (Apr '13) 5 min surender 124
housewife 11 min shashikantyadav 23,845
Girls ke number yha se le or de 12 min chodu uncle 13,446
hyderabad gay sex (Apr '13) 16 min jigs11 29,411