'Pastafarian' resents mockery, questions

'Pastafarian' resents mockery, questions

There are 12 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Dec 22, 2007, titled 'Pastafarian' resents mockery, questions. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

I couldn't agree more with a letter writer from Worcester, "All faiths entitled to dignity and respect" . I am sick and tired of having my religion mocked and questioned. via Worcester Telegram & Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Iyah

Smithfield, NC

#1 Dec 29, 2007
As a Rastafarian I resent the word Pastafarian because it can be seen as a direct statement regarding the validity of Rastafarianism which is an already repressed religion.

“we do sarcasm and irony here”

Since: Aug 07

Redlands, CA

#2 Dec 30, 2007
Are you saying that the FSM is not real? I have seen him many times, usually after many trips to the Beer Volcano. He also manifests himself in many of the better restaurant and many, many private homes. All hail his Noodlyness, Ramem.
redneck

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2008
There is more proof that Bigfoot exists than allah, budda,god, or the Fsm. Therefore I am a "Sasquatchanarian".
Cary Bloodbath

Ottawa, Canada

#4 Jan 12, 2008
As a Pastafarian I resent any word ending in 'arian' because it can be seen as a dilution of the one true faith.
redneck

Tucson, AZ

#5 Jan 12, 2008
Cary Bloodbath wrote:
As a Pastafarian I resent any word ending in 'arian' because it can be seen as a dilution of the one true faith.
Sorry, as a Sasquathanarian (another true faith) I beleive that you should beleive what you beleive and I what I beleive And the Pope and mullahs and whoever. Dont lie to you kids and they will find Bigfoot on there own for he is the way.

“"It could be worse"”

Since: Jan 08

NOYB

#6 Jan 17, 2008
I like pasta!

“we do sarcasm and irony here”

Since: Aug 07

Redlands, CA

#7 Jan 17, 2008
Brigette wrote:
I like pasta!
do you like beer too. You don't have to but it sure helps.
redneck

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2008
The dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac stays up all night wondering if there is a dog.
Iyah

United States

#9 Jan 29, 2008
There term is an obvious mockery of Rastafarian religion. Otherwise it would be called pastarianism or pastaism or some such *original* name, and not a pun. I love it how you fools are so proud as to think that I and I give two flying fucks about your "spagheti" beliefs. I know that racism is behind alot of this "religion" which is why I suggest its renamed Pastaryanism. Just know that JAH RASTAFARI holds a special lake of fire to burn your ignorant hearts in.
redneck

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2008
Iyah wrote:
There term is an obvious mockery of Rastafarian religion. Otherwise it would be called pastarianism or pastaism or some such *original* name, and not a pun. I love it how you fools are so proud as to think that I and I give two flying fucks about your "spagheti" beliefs. I know that racism is behind alot of this "religion" which is why I suggest its renamed Pastaryanism. Just know that JAH RASTAFARI holds a special lake of fire to burn your ignorant hearts in.
Just like some ass to throw race into eveything they talk about. We "Sasquatchanarians" are not prejudice, after all, Bigfoot is part black, brown and red.

“Bring me some pie!”

Since: Jan 08

Hogsmede

#11 Feb 1, 2008
Iyah wrote:
There term is an obvious mockery of Rastafarian religion. Otherwise it would be called pastarianism or pastaism or some such *original* name, and not a pun. I love it how you fools are so proud as to think that I and I give two flying fucks about your "spagheti" beliefs. I know that racism is behind alot of this "religion" which is why I suggest its renamed Pastaryanism. Just know that JAH RASTAFARI holds a special lake of fire to burn your ignorant hearts in.
Acutally it was made to mock 'Intelligent' Design. And the book mocks all religion.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Feb 17, 2008
Iyah wrote:
As a Rastafarian I resent the word Pastafarian because it can be seen as a direct statement regarding the validity of Rastafarianism which is an already repressed religion.
I am a Pastaterian and I feel the same way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flying Spaghetti Monsterism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastafarian former porn star Asia Lemmon allowe... (Nov '14) Dec '14 Siro 5
A Question Concerning the Holy Supper (Aug '13) Aug '13 greymouser 1
News 'Creationism' is not scientific theory (Jun '13) Aug '13 greymouser 2
I serve Him (Mar '06) Sep '12 sumbideyroundhere 12
News International Talk Like a Pirate Day 2012 (Sep '12) Sep '12 Subduction Zone 1
Had him for dinner (Aug '08) Jul '12 Nobody 2
Evidence for Jesus (May '09) Apr '12 Mike_N 5
More from around the web