The Land of Yaqub is almost manifest--Those guided here must read!

Posted in the Falun Gong Forum

FalunDafa

Godwin, NC

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Listen, you whom practice Falun Dafa. I am the second manifestation of the one, I am number two in the flesh but in essence I am Master---the indivisible ONE! I am Falun Dafa, I AM I AM, do you understand? I am prepared to pass on the new dispensation to those whom have eyes to see and ears to hear. The worthy have submitted to Master's will (My Will) and shall be led to the land of yaqub (the 2nd manifestation zone)by teleportation. The aliens have given new technology to the government of Honduras, technology designed to halt us in our journey to the land of Yaqub, but do not despair, for I have prepared a special mantra that will block the power of this technology. At 10:00 PM eastern standard time, I need you chant 113 times " The Master is Supreme, toot toot toot yachi!" while standing, left hand in the right hand laying across the wheel within the belly. While the meanings of these words may not make sense, it is imperative that you do as instructed as I know and you do not. You! Yes, YOU reading this post. I have guided you with my powers to ths post, so that you may read and chant, for you are one of the chosen ones, on the brink of gaining immortality! ALL of you who are guided to read this post need to check in with me by 9:30 pm (there will not many of you).Post here in this forum with the words "The chosen are here Msster" and then I shall respond and guide you as you chant the mantra, on to the land of Yaqub. Now I leave you with Truth, Patience, Forbearance. Peace. Toot.
Kim

Godwin, NC

#2 Aug 22, 2012
The chosen are here Master
Taku

Godwin, NC

#5 Aug 23, 2012
The land of Yaqub is true! Dear Master thank you for creating it! Tachi fa!

Since: Aug 12

Godwin, NC

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Thank you so much Taku! If only the others undrstood this! Peace andprotction from the futi for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falun Gong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Falun Gong a “Cult”? (Jun '12) Dec 14 Soothsayer 11
Epoch Times Expanding in Australia (Nov '12) Aug '14 Myth Buster 11
Why is China tearing down church crosses? Becau... Aug '14 It is so Amazing 1
...FARMER.. ..is ..GOD..not... Jun '14 PAUL SHYKORA art... 1
...The....EPOCH..TIMES... (Mar '13) Jun '14 PAUL SHYKORA art... 5
Paul John Watcher works for the chinese govt (Feb '13) Jun '14 Kim Nguyen 6
Group protests TDSB's Chinese partnership (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kim Nguyen 1
More from around the web