Falun Gong Parade in DC Looks to Chin...

Falun Gong Parade in DC Looks to China's Future

There are 181 comments on the The Epoch Times story from Jul 14, 2012, titled Falun Gong Parade in DC Looks to China's Future. In it, The Epoch Times reports that:

Falun Gong practitioners carry banners in a parade in Washington, D.C., July 13, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Epoch Times.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Portland, OR

#1 Jul 15, 2012
A fascinating article. The "Renounce the CCP" has so many members---this is very encouraging for China and the World. I see numerous signs that CCP-communist China is collapsing.

You see, these Falun Gong people in America march peacefully in our nation's capital no problem. They are good citizens. We here in the USA are not threatened by them whatsoever.
THE GREY

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Leonard 68 wrote:
A fascinating article. The "Renounce the CCP" has so many members---this is very encouraging for China and the World. I see numerous signs that CCP-communist China is collapsing.
You see, these Falun Gong people in America march peacefully in our nation's capital no problem. They are good citizens. We here in the USA are not threatened by them whatsoever.
Falun Gong believes the aliens from outer space walk among us. Do you believe this?
White

Chatswood, Australia

#3 Jul 15, 2012
Falungong is an evil cult and innocent people should keep clear of this evil at all cost.

Since: Mar 08

Portland, OR

#4 Jul 16, 2012
if they are so evil how did so many of them take part in the festivities in such a positive and peaceful way,

I mean if you have so many evil people in one place you would think many horrible things would have happened...but none did

no one commented on the renounce the CCP movement which seems to be growing larger and larger
White

Chatswood, Australia

#5 Jul 16, 2012
Outwardly they look peaceful and innocent. But inwardly they are being controlled by demons they believe in. They always look in trance and in cloud 9 ! Stear clear of this poor souls who are in bondage.
bill

Christchurch, New Zealand

#6 Jul 16, 2012
what a wanker,, commie ,s are far worse they are controled by demons,, they are in a trance to them, and they think their cess pit is heaven,, pity them
LI HONGZHI

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 16, 2012
bill wrote:
what a wanker,, commie ,s are far worse they are controled by demons,, they are in a trance to them, and they think their cess pit is heaven,, pity them
So you are with the aliens.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#8 Jul 16, 2012
bill wrote:
what a wanker,, commie ,s are far worse they are controled by demons,, they are in a trance to them, and they think their cess pit is heaven,, pity them
Is that why you've escaped to New Zealand?
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Canada

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Leonard 68 wrote:
A fascinating article. The "Renounce the CCP" has so many members---this is very encouraging for China and the World. I see numerous signs that CCP-communist China is collapsing.
You see, these Falun Gong people in America march peacefully in our nation's capital no problem. They are good citizens. We here in the USA are not threatened by them whatsoever.
Yes! All over the world in a hundred countries they are peacful, industrious, decent people who respect legitimate laws.

Only in China are they "officially" something else.

That makes them "criminals" in CCP China which is a regime in fact RUN BY CRIMINALS and BUILT ON LIES.

The FG will ultimately win, because they are in the right, and the illegitimate and diseased mass-murdering Chinese Communist Party is DOOMED.
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Canada

#10 Jul 18, 2012
White wrote:
Falungong is an evil cult and innocent people should keep clear of this evil at all cost.
Your must be thinking of the mass-murdering Chinese Communist Party-Cult!

DANGEROUS!

SICK!

AVOID THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY-CULT at ALL COSTS!
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Canada

#11 Jul 18, 2012
White wrote:
Outwardly they look peaceful and innocent. But inwardly they are being controlled by demons they believe in. They always look in trance and in cloud 9 ! Stear clear of this poor souls who are in bondage.
No no!

Your CCP "education system" brain damage has tripped you up again!

IT IS THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY-CULT that is SICK, DEGENERATE, EVIL, and DESPISED all over the world!

Jeasus Christ! See the THOUSANDS OF BOOKS in EVERY LIBRARY OUTSIDE CCP CHINA outlining in detail THE HORRIBLE CRIMES OF THE CCP CULT!

You think stupid CCP lies will make the real world go away?
bill

Christchurch, New Zealand

#12 Jul 18, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you've escaped to New Zealand?
Rayhole,as in Canada, the US ,UK Aussie, and in Taiwan the Falun gong are just as free in NZ to do what they like, we do not see them as a threat,,lol
CCP creates SICK CULTURE

Canada

#13 Jul 18, 2012
Only in the diseased logic ("all who oppose or criticize or do not serve the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship are enemies")of the CCP China slave-state are the Falun Gong anything else but peaceful followers of a small spiritual movement based on ancient Chinese Qi Gong...they are just a modern variation of Chinese culture.

But the German-Russian theories of social control by a self-appointed gang of ruthless exploiters that is the basis of the Chinese Communist Party must try to DESTROY Chinese culture so it can be replaced by the CCP's theoretical slave-culture that serves the gang!

So, the Chinese Communist Party must try to destroy or disable Chinese culture because it cannot stand any competition in ideas, as per its theory. It actively DESTROYED Chinese culture in the 1960's and only trys to "hamstring" or disable it now.

But the CCP clearly HATES CHINESE CULTURE and FEARS IT, because it is COMPETITION (which the CCP is inherently too weak to stand) and so must be cut down to clear the field for stupid CCP notions.
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Canada

#14 Jul 19, 2012
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Rayhole,as in Canada, the US ,UK Aussie, and in Taiwan the Falun gong are just as free in NZ to do what they like, we do not see them as a threat,,lol
They are only a threat to the CCP Cult!

The CCP wants Chinese to pray to the corpse of a mass-murderer!

Such a SICK CULT, that CCP!

But SO WEAK it CAN'T FACE ANY COMPETITION!

Since: Mar 08

Beaverton, OR

#15 Jul 19, 2012
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS wrote:
<quoted text>
They are only a threat to the CCP Cult!
The CCP wants Chinese to pray to the corpse of a mass-murderer!
Such a SICK CULT, that CCP!
But SO WEAK it CAN'T FACE ANY COMPETITION!
Mao is EASILY one of the greatest villains of the past 100 years. He killed many millions of Chinese, was heavily involved per the Korean war, invaded Tibet and, was the primary supporter of Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge----Mao, Stalin and Hitler are the three biggest villains of the past 100 years.

Mao also destroyed much of China's cultural history---what a complete maniac and mass murderer...and the Chinese have been miseducated to believe he is and was a hero---
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Canada

#16 Jul 19, 2012
The CCP is the past.

China's future does not involve the CCP, which is a relic overdue for disposal.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#17 Jul 19, 2012
Leonard 68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mao is EASILY one of the greatest villains of the past 100 years. He killed many millions of Chinese, was heavily involved per the Korean war, invaded Tibet and, was the primary supporter of Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge----Mao, Stalin and Hitler are the three biggest villains of the past 100 years.
Mao also destroyed much of China's cultural history---what a complete maniac and mass murderer...and the Chinese have been miseducated to believe he is and was a hero---
That's the Western perspective anyways.

And here's the reality. Go to any rural area in China today and you'll see Mao's photo hung right over the dinner table in people's homes. He's still a hero to millions in China.

Any tine there's an anti-Western demonstration in China, say during the Carrefour protests China-wide in 2008, you'll see people carrying Mao's photo at the head of the processions.
I can read

Falkirk, UK

#18 Jul 19, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the Western perspective anyways.
And here's the reality. Go to any rural area in China today and you'll see Mao's photo hung right over the dinner table in people's homes. He's still a hero to millions in China.
Any tine there's an anti-Western demonstration in China, say during the Carrefour protests China-wide in 2008, you'll see people carrying Mao's photo at the head of the processions.
Which proves exactly how brainwashed the chinese people are.

He was a serial rapist. What sort of a person would admire that?
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#19 Jul 19, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Which proves exactly how brainwashed the chinese people are.
He was a serial rapist. What sort of a person would admire that?
He was 70 / 30. That's the official line anyway.
I can read

Falkirk, UK

#20 Jul 19, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
He was 70 / 30. That's the official line anyway.
You mean 30% of the times he had sex it wasn't rape?

Is that the way you are choosing to defend him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falun Gong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confucius Classrooms: Chinese government agency... May '16 Dutch expat 1
News Miss World Canada says visa to China delayed be... (Nov '15) Feb '16 NYPD 6
News Lynnwood woman relishes freedom of religion ban... (Oct '15) Jan '16 Lindsay Killed Elise 2
Shen Yun show: The Worst show in my life (Jan '13) Dec '15 pgh 2
News The Case of Wang Yu, Emblem of China's Human Ri... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Kai 2
Why falun gong works to heal disease and injuries (Mar '13) Sep '15 Kai 7
Court allows Falun Gong registration (Aug '15) Aug '15 Dogfighter 1
More from around the web