There is no such thing as a Gay Christian

May 2, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.virtueonline.org

It is extremely difficult for me to talk about this, but I have decided to let Jesus be glorified in my weakness, and to let Him use my past and my experience to further His Kingdom by communicating the amazing and saving truth of His Word.

This note is not geared towards non-Christians. It is geared towards those of us who are professing believers of Jesus Christ and who believe in the God of the Bible. But I hope that even if you are not a Christian that you will read this with an open mind and evaluate your own beliefs and do your own research on Christianity and the Bible. Our faith is NOT a blind faith. There is plenty of evidence, and I encourage you to seek it ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of236
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

from virtueonline:

BY Matt Moore

"First off, I want to make clear that I am not writing this with the intent of condemning ANYONE. I genuinely care about the issue of homosexuality and the people who live the gay lifestyle ...

"I started to see that even 2000 years ago there were homosexuals, like me, who were made clean. It was then that God started to open my eyes to the truth about being gay. Homosexuality is no greater than any other sin - like adultery, fornication, etc. I asked God to let me look at this through His eyes and not my own. Culture has made homosexuality "NATURAL" ... it's just a matter of time before our culture decides that pedophilia and adultery are just as 'natural' as homosexuality and should not be looked down upon, and that they should be accepted as a functioning part of society.

"I then knew that homosexuality is not an 'identity' or an 'orientation', it is a SIN stemming from LUST ..."
Think Again

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
from virtueonline:
BY Matt Moore
"First off, I want to make clear that I am not writing this with the intent of condemning ANYONE. I genuinely care about the issue of homosexuality and the people who live the gay lifestyle ...
"I started to see that even 2000 years ago there were homosexuals, like me, who were made clean. It was then that God started to open my eyes to the truth about being gay. Homosexuality is no greater than any other sin - like adultery, fornication, etc. I asked God to let me look at this through His eyes and not my own. Culture has made homosexuality "NATURAL" ... it's just a matter of time before our culture decides that pedophilia and adultery are just as 'natural' as homosexuality and should not be looked down upon, and that they should be accepted as a functioning part of society.
"I then knew that homosexuality is not an 'identity' or an 'orientation', it is a SIN stemming from LUST ..."
Very strong testimony. May you continue to be blessed and speak the truth Brother Matt.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Poor guy. What a rotten way to have to live your life.

Totally brainwashed and apart from what God made him.

Sad, really.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

BTW

The title is an obvious lie.

There is a way to tell who is a Christian. Judgement on one's orientation is not a way, however.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Gay Mom wrote:
BTW
The title is an obvious lie ...
... because it repudiates your avatar?
Think Again

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Gay Mom wrote:
Poor guy. What a rotten way to have to live your life.

Sad, really.
I am sure Matt feels the same about you. You will never know the freedom and healing from unrepentant sin that Matt now enjoys because you have hardened your heart and believe the lies that false teachers like Ken spread.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

The title is completely wrong. I'm a gay Christian, and so is my lovely WIFE of almost four years. "Matt" needs to get a life and grow UP.
Think Again

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Pattysboi wrote:
The title is completely wrong. I'm a gay Christian, and so is my lovely WIFE of almost four years. "Matt" needs to get a life and grow UP.
Mat has a new life in Jesus. He was truly "born again," and has rejected his former sinful lifestyle.

Praise God for his courage and honesty and praise God for his regenerated life.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Mat has a new life in Jesus. He was truly "born again," and has rejected his former sinful lifestyle.
Matt is still gay. He's just chosen to pretend now. What a sad way to have to live. I'm sure the pressure to do this was more than he could stand.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
He was born again as a woman
Now he can chase men legally
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure Matt feels the same about you. You will never know the freedom and healing from unrepentant sin that Matt now enjoys because you have hardened your heart and believe the lies that false teachers like Ken spread.
While you fundie voyeurs spend your days and nights licking gay people's bedsheets; your headquarters are disintegrating
GOD is calling 'you' and you're not answering
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-0...

“Love thy neighbor!”

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
While you fundie voyeurs spend your days and nights licking gay people's bedsheets; your headquarters are disintegrating
Interesting.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

again, the anti-gay rant tries to score points by equating pedophillia (and adultry too this time) with homosexuality, and implying tolerance is just the start of the rot of morals. that article is nothing to do with Chritianity its just another piece of spam suggesting that being gay is a lifestyle choice.
Think Again

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Three groups are growing: Roman Catholics, Mormons and Muslims. Which one of these groups promotes the gay agenda?

None of them.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

nathanielornament wrote:
again, the anti-gay rant ...
again, another poster not reading the article.
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from virtueonline:
BY Matt Moore

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

A Christian is one who has accepted Jesus Chrisat as their savior. The love God, and love others as they love themselves.

That's IT. Nothing else required.

So, how would a natural and God-given innate characteristic prevent anyone from doing that?

Is't the very idea blasphemy in itself?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt is still gay ...
... but not Gay.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... but not Gay.
But that is his choice. Being homosexual was not. He was pressured into thinking that God made a mistake when he was created, and it was up to hime to fix it.

Interesting idea for a Christian.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Gay Mom wrote:
He was pressured into thinking that God made a mistake when he was created ...
We made that "mistake" when our sin turned Earth into a fallen world, or do you deny Genesis as well?

“Love thy neighbor!”

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
We made that "mistake" when our sin turned Earth into a fallen world, or do you deny Genesis as well?
Genesis is a story used by primitive people to explain something they couldn't understand.

Yes, I believe God set evolution here in motion...everything was created by Him...but no, Adam and Eve and "the fall" are just stories.

We are still evolutionary babies, and for all our first choice would be "me, me, me" if not for a thin veneer of civilization and our willing choice to accept that God requires more than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of236
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••