Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 | Posted by: Selecia Jones- JAX FL | Full story: www.smh.com.au

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Comments
13,101 - 13,120 of 24,935 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#14106 Dec 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is all about violating boundaries my friend. If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the fire. Reporting is nonsense. Topix knows that flaming works. Flaming brings the hits. Flaming makes the numbers look good and brings in the bread and butter. Like Gordon Gekko said, "Greed works, greed is good, greed is a motivator."
Blue Bottle Flies are also kind of slow.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14107 Dec 2, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh yes, I missed that analogy altogether. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Don't they make a lot of noise?
Robsan5

United States

#14109 Dec 2, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>You have an unrealistically high opinion of yourself. You're going to have to learn at least the very basics of the thread title before your comments have any meaning at all. As is, you're just pathetic. You know well enough that the Bible repeatedly condemns all homosexual behavior. If you have a problem with that, you need to have your fight with God.
As for your childish OCD lies about my identity, while I wish the false target no harm, I appreciate the fact that you have no idea who I really am and direct ire elsewhere.
A few years ago, I was falsely identified and and a family with young children got abuse telephone calls from your fellow homofascist fanatics at all hours of the day and night. You people can make no rational argument for your horrible hate based agenda, so attacking others is really your only option.
How do you know they received any calls, David?
Oops, you just outed yourself again.

Robert
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14110 Dec 2, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
"femenine"?!?
"Superset"?!?
Exactly how stupid are you, FAKER? I bet you'll let us know.
So Weak. So Lame. So Just. Plain. Really Stupid.
Roberta/Robsana ("kepp" "your" gay anal sex dream obsession going, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Im sorry ladybug.... Did the estrogen kingdom fall on you once again???? It must suck to have all those hot flashes and cramps... And then think you might have crapped your youre panties.... Poor little miss sand... Hopefully all those anal fetish dreams you keep having won't empty out on you fagsand.... Keep the lubed weaksand sodomy express leaking away... WAB.....:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14111 Dec 2, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Minerals?
Herby????
(With a pm facility, no less).
Who knew????
Mounds/talking out its butt/about nothing/Who would have guessed anything different.....:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14112 Dec 2, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you go upmarket (upper case) DMAN.
SAMHAIN might rematerialise, and he'd be pissed.
Probably!
That was an accident....(Kind of like robsan being born)...
scottish gay boy

Motherwell, UK

#14113 Dec 2, 2012
Everytime i see these forums i really dont get you people.
OPEN YOUR MIND, BEFORE YOUR MOUTH
All christians do is put others down because they feel superior.
There worse than nazis :)
Let people be who they want to be.
Christians inspire gay hatred, there the ones who should be killed for the intolerance
Robsan5

United States

#14114 Dec 2, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Im sorry ladybug.... Did the estrogen kingdom fall on you once again???? It must suck to have all those hot flashes and cramps... And then think you might have crapped your youre panties.... Poor little miss sand... Hopefully all those anal fetish dreams you keep having won't empty out on you fagsand.... Keep the lubed weaksand sodomy express leaking away... WAB.....:)
Well thanks for showing us how stupid you are.

Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid. As usual. No wonder "your" daddy shot himself. Embarrassment.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" continuing gay anal sex dreams, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Join Free
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14115 Dec 2, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
:-) You are really creative? Funny?:-)
<quoted text>
You really care for him?:-}
Would you care if i did or didn't.... Do you care for rev ken or wastewater or anyone on here???? Whats the purpose of online anyway???? Hell or heaven entry fees????
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14116 Dec 2, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatdo you get out of this DMAN?
HILARIOUS humor....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14117 Dec 2, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid. As usual. No wonder "your" daddy shot himself. Embarrassment.
Before he shot himself he shot his wad and feces on YER face..... So i guess he was three for three.... Batting a thousand.... YUP..... "HILARIOUS"...:)

Location hidden

#14118 Dec 2, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>You have an unrealistically high opinion of yourself. You're going to have to learn at least the very basics of the thread title before your comments have any meaning at all. As is, you're just pathetic. You know well enough that the Bible repeatedly condemns all homosexual behavior. If you have a problem with that, you need to have your fight with God.
As for your childish OCD lies about my identity, while I wish the false target no harm, I appreciate the fact that you have no idea who I really am and direct ire elsewhere.
A few years ago, I was falsely identified and and a family with young children got abuse telephone calls from your fellow homofascist fanatics at all hours of the day and night. You people can make no rational argument for your horrible hate based agenda, so attacking others is really your only option.
David, David, David.... Who gives a shit about the tread title?

Get a life dude!

More worthless opinions about the Bible and unsolicited advice.

More lies, delusion and condemnations.

Big ZERO buddy, but thanks for the laughs Jackass.
Anti-Crap-Lord

Peoria, AZ

#14119 Dec 2, 2012
Genesis 6:3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man...
Genesis 6:6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Not only is he not here anymore, but he never loved us. Even from the beginning he regretted creating us. He isn't here so you Jesus-frieks can stop with the lies. He isn't here and doesn't love us. He doesn't care if there are Homosexuals anymore. We have all been abandoned by GOD and that dead-beat Father of ours walked away. Enough bull-shit already.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14120 Dec 2, 2012
Not for RevKen:
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
When one gets in the house, I normally capture it and then release it out-of-doors. But, sometimes they are just too much of a pest and will bother a soul enough to deserve a mashing swat.
Rev. Ken
It's reported. This is a death-threath, isn't it? It's indirect? He thinks I am blue bottle flie, so this is a death-threat, isn't it?

Who starts to use violence? Those who have arguments or those who haven't?

He is getting into more and more deep shit?

Lord, help him. I put him in your hands, and let your will with him happen.

Amen

Location hidden

#14121 Dec 2, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you write "your" (quoted)?

Location hidden

#14122 Dec 2, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Before he shot himself he shot his wad and feces on YER face..... So i guess he was three for three.... Batting a thousand.... YUP..... "HILARIOUS"...:)
Your father really shot himself?
TheTroll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

#14124 Dec 2, 2012
Caleb aka David Moore the Closet Case Pekin Troll wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't get it, do you. Lying about my identity only yap yap yap blah blah blah...
If he's lying about your identity, then feel free to hire the best lawyer you can afford and then sue him for libel, boy.

The fact that you haven't done so speaks volumes. No wonder you're divorced. Still miss your kids? LOLAY!

Location hidden

#14125 Dec 2, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
David is slower.

Location hidden

#14126 Dec 2, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they received any calls, David?
Oops, you just outed yourself again.
Robert
Good point. He would have no way of knowing one way or the other. David is slower than Blue Bottle Flies.

Location hidden

#14127 Dec 2, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't get it, do you. Lying about my identity only identifies you as a liar, it changes nothing.
This thread is clearly labeled as dealing with the Christian Bible, which irrefutably and repeatedly condemns your lifestyle choice. If you were OK with your choices, you wouldn't be here calling yourself waste water.
I told you previously EXACTLY how you can KNOW that the Bible is indeed God's Word. You just haven't bothered to test it. If you read the Bible with sincere intent, try to conform your life to its precepts, pray and ask God, He has promised to reveal Himself and His Word to you.
If I am lying, then why are you so defensive David?

Don't care about the thread topic Jackass.

Don't care about your worthless Bible opinions either.

Lifestyle choice in another arrogant opinion Burrito Boy.

Your God doesn't exist, how can the Bible be God's Word? It is clearly the word of man.

Since your God is a figment of the imagination, you should go see a qualified therapist about your delusions.

What an arrogant Jackass.

Ask me if I care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Episcopal Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Connecticut's religiously intolerant history, P... (Nov '13) Aug 29 RevKen 5
Remembering The 'Philadelphia 11': Where The Fi... Aug 11 RevKen 26
Church of England lifts ban on gay bishops (Jan '13) Aug 11 RevKen 18
Women priesthood: 40 years on Worshippers gathe... Aug 7 RevKen 7
Remembering the Nonviolent Pittston Strike (May '12) Aug 6 joejack 4
Religious Organizations Mobilizing on Climate C... (Nov '13) Aug 5 Sonny 3
Judge in Episcopal schism trial: It's a civil m... Aug '14 RevKen 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••