Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36037 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

Ben

Pekin, IL

#10482 Aug 3, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think those questions are fair. I am not saying homosexual acts are okay, but what's the problems with asking questions?
Dictators hate questions?
He's plagiarized those 'questions' from radical homosexual hate sites, and they've been responded to MANY times.

They have positively nothing to do with the thread topic.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#10483 Aug 3, 2012
Jared wrote:
<quoted text>If you weren't concerned about the Bible's many commands against all homosexual behavior, you wouldn't be here at all.
You are obviously very guilty about your homosexual lifestyle choice. The only way you will find peace in this life or in the next is to repent and follow Jesus.
I follow Jesus more than you ever would..

The old comeback when you've been made a fool of ( a million times over) always thinking we feel guilty!. LMAO!!!....

God's commands ( 10 of them) speaks NOTHING about homosexuality. Listen to HIS words , not those of men. Get a clue . NUT!

Hollywood, CA.

#10484 Aug 3, 2012
Jared wrote:
<quoted text>If you weren't concerned about the Bible's many commands against all homosexual behavior, you wouldn't be here at all.
You are obviously very guilty about your homosexual lifestyle choice. The only way you will find peace in this life or in the next is to repent and follow Jesus.
P.S. GOD put me here on earth. Not a bible....

What version of a stork dropped you here? the Dodo bird?.....

Hollywood, CA.

#10485 Aug 3, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
So anything, you say on the "TOPIC" is redundant flatulence.

If your obsessed with the bible... obsess elsewhere with it.

All you do is chastise people with it.. Yer just starving for attention and are intentionally inflicting more harm on yourself. Go Ahead and live like that, its your inane life.. Stop trying to drag others down with you (or down on you since you are a "reformed gay") LMAO!!!! reformed gay!!!!!!!!!! that also explains your envy toward gays. Aint that one of the 7 deadly sins?.
Ben

Pekin, IL

#10486 Aug 3, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
So anything, you say on the "TOPIC" is redundant flatulence.
If your obsessed with the bible... obsess elsewhere with it.
All you do is chastise people with it.. Yer just starving for attention and are intentionally inflicting more harm on yourself. Go Ahead and live like that, its your inane life.. Stop trying to drag others down with you (or down on you since you are a "reformed gay") LMAO!!!! reformed gay!!!!!!!!!! that also explains your envy toward gays. Aint that one of the 7 deadly sins?.
If you aren't interested in the Bible's many condemnations of all homosexual behavior, why are you here?

Also, you make yourself look extremely pathetic by trying to project your self hatred and hated perversion onto others. You are a liar as well.

You choose to live in open rebellion against the Bible's many condemnations of all homosexual behavior. If you were at peace with that, you wouldn't be here.

The only way you will find peace in this life or in the next is to repent and follow Jesus.

Hollywood, CA.

#10487 Aug 3, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>If you aren't interested in the Bible's many condemnations of all homosexual behavior, why are you here?
Also, you make yourself look extremely pathetic by trying to project your self hatred and hated perversion onto others. You are a liar as well.
You choose to live in open rebellion against the Bible's many condemnations of all homosexual behavior. If you were at peace with that, you wouldn't be here.
The only way you will find peace in this life or in the next is to repent and follow Jesus.
Why are you here?... You have yet to explain what your goal and ambitions are here.. You have fail to to answer that all these years.. All you do is copy & past the same crap.. A parrot can be taught to do that & they have more of a life than you..

The bible is a dangerous thing for you to have. Now you go repent all your ranting around here prissy pants..

Hollywood, CA.

#10489 Aug 3, 2012
Rules of Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>Repent you queer freak, repent now and join the Righteous Ones!!!
You have been warned.
Righteous ones?... LMAO!!! you mean the fucktarded ones.. I'll pass.
Get back to the cafe... I'll deal with you later... Ready for more
"axxidents" R1??
Ben

Pekin, IL

#10490 Aug 3, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Righteous ones?... LMAO!!! you mean the fucktarded ones.. I'll pass.
Get back to the cafe... I'll deal with you later... Ready for more
"axxidents" R1??
You know the score here:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
1 Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
1 Kings 15:12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.
1 Kings 22:46 And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.
2 Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10491 Aug 4, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>He's plagiarized those 'questions' from radical homosexual hate sites, and they've been responded to MANY times.
They have positively EVERYTHING to do with the thread topic because they are part of the bible.

Post #48 questions a load of death deserving laws but none of the next few hundred posts offers an answer other than abuse.

If you have the ability take 30 seconds to give a reasonable answer or at least quote the post number of one of the many responses.

I do not have the time to wade through 10 000 posts of mostly good Christian hate for those born different to themselves.

Location hidden

#10492 Aug 4, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text> I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good,........ and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching,......
Can I ask you a little question about lies an perjury???

The story related in John 8:1-11 was added several hundred years AFTER the event it describes and is very clearly a forgery.

Why do you promote a lie?

Hollywood, CA.

#10493 Aug 4, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>You know the score here:
Yeah we know your score here. ZERO!....

Leviticus! LMAO!.... so? A biblical storywriter

You A biblical Bubblehead..

Location hidden

#10495 Aug 4, 2012
Mr Ennis wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who claims they were born gay is simply telling a self serving lie in an attempt to justify their perverse and deviant behavior!!!
I copied this good Christian comment from one of the first 300 posts on this subject -
"Don't confuse race or creed with sexual orientation. I don't know of anyone who chose the race of which they were born. Since I mentioned birth, don't give me that "homosexuals are BORN that way" hog wash. God doesn't mess up.........."

Maybe God doesn't mess up but he f**ked up big time when he made albinos, haemophiliacs, downs babies etc so is it not possible that he also did so when handing out the sex bits?

Hollywood, CA.

#10496 Aug 4, 2012
Mr Ennis wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who claims they were born gay is simply telling a self serving lie in an attempt to justify their perverse and deviant behavior!!!
You bored in the cafe again fucktard?..any other unoriginal idiocy you gonna plaster around here?..

eatshitanddie....now go off to your plastic barbie I-phone and report that to your authority sock puppet police.

Hollywood, CA.

#10497 Aug 4, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
The story related in John 8:1-11 was added several hundred years AFTER the event it describes and is very clearly a forgery.
He'll just respond with another cut out verse.. He doesn't know how to answer anything.. He doesn't even know why he is here.
Evan

Pekin, IL

#10499 Aug 4, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll just respond with another cut out verse.. He doesn't know how to answer anything.. He doesn't even know why he is here.
It's another LIE from the radical homosexual hate site "religioustolerance. "

No major incarnation of Christianity considers it a forgery.6

Hollywood, CA.

#10501 Aug 4, 2012
Mr Ennis wrote:
<quoted text>Reported to the authorities as a death threat!!!
F.O.A.D.! LMAO!!!

Hollywood, CA.

#10502 Aug 4, 2012
Evan wrote:
<quoted text>It's another LIE from the radical homosexual hate site "religioustolerance. "
No major incarnation of Christianity considers it a forgery.6
you are the biggest lie ...

again... What is your purpose here?..

Hollywood, CA.

#10503 Aug 4, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice he can;t answer a simple question such as his purpose here let alone the one you pose.. that would be way too difficult..

Hollywood, CA.

#10505 Aug 4, 2012
Mr Ennis wrote:
Homosex is an abomination, this we know for the Bible tells us so!!!
God didn't.. so what jurisdiction does a bible have ya fucktard.

Location hidden

#10506 Aug 4, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice he can;t answer a simple question such as his purpose here let alone the one you pose.. that would be way too difficult..
Here's a single, straightforward sentence. I wonder if it has any significance for him. Mark7.31 - Again He went out from the region of Tyre, and came through Sidon to the Sea of Galilee
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Episcopal Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some upset over National Cathedral's decision t... 5 hr Lawrence Wolf 7
News Methodists Trying to Avoid Church Split Over Ga... (May '16) Dec 25 Earburner 7
News Trump's inaugural to include interfaith prayer ... Dec 23 BigDICK 4
News In letter to Trump, Episcopal bishops express o... Dec '16 Erock 2
News Non-denominational Evangelical minister, Episco... Dec '16 Trump s Birtherex... 2
News Motion denied to dismiss charges against bishop Dec '16 Eric Bonetti 2
News Gay priest from Redlands discusses sexuality, r... (Feb '15) Nov '16 Mike 11
More from around the web