Mike Argento: Asteroids, 'Armageddon'...

Mike Argento: Asteroids, 'Armageddon' and Aerosmith

There are 1 comment on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 24, 2013, titled Mike Argento: Asteroids, 'Armageddon' and Aerosmith. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

I'm sure you saw it. Every human being on the planet has seen it. But in case you were fortunate enough to have missed it, the premise was a giant asteroid was hurtling toward Earth, threatening to end civilization as we know it and, finally, fulfill the prophesy of Cubs fans that the world will end before the team ever wins anything, and the only ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Lamar Alexander

Burlison, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2013
All this asteroid talk recently is quite weird because it's very much like this novel I just read called "The Myoshi Effect." Granted, it's a humorous novel about a giant asteroid headed toward earth, sort of like Douglas Adams or something, but what's been happening for real is almost from the book. Strange times we live in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

End Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islamic exhibition comes to Gisborne Nov '16 Lee 8
News Pope Francis's Policy toward Islam Makes Sense Oct '16 naman 1
News American pastor faces fines, end of ministry un... Oct '16 american pearl 2
News How to Fight Extremism with Atheism Sep '16 Eagle 12 3
Rapture event may come in lifetime of Paul crou... (Oct '11) Aug '16 the end is not yet 6
News Come, Armageddon, come (Mar '15) Jul '16 True Christian w... 29
News Ben Carson: We May Be Headed Toward End of Days (Oct '15) Jun '16 T C W 41
More from around the web