Tom Deckard Lies
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Lenox, GA

#1 May 9, 2010
Check out this website with a hilarious picture I made of him on a throne, dead, with a cigar in his hand!

http://tomdeckardlies.angelfire.com/lies/

This man claims that the Bible only mentions a new covenant once, when it mentions it more than that. LIE

He claims that he can give a personal word of prophecy, at a specific time (when he is working with Stan Johnston at the Profitcy Club). God doesn't speak when ordered. LIE

He claims that he is an Orthodox Jew, but claims to accept Jesus. Orthodox means that you do NOT accept Jesus. He is NOT Orthodox. LIE.

He claims that he healed the Muslim President of Malawi's brother of HIV. Malawi has only had 3 presidents! The first one was a Christian, since 1905. The remaining 2 are still alive and well. However, in 2004, New York Times published an article speaking of how President #2's brother had died of AIDS. The next year, Deckard releases a DVD, claiming to have healed him. LIE

If our unwillingness is the barrier for him to heal people in America, what is wrong with children? They believe in anything?

Deckard claims that God has killed people because they disagree with Deckard. Tomcat, God is not your puppet.

How can anyone believe anything that comes out of his mouth?! Oh, I get it because he is flattering them by telling them that they are special and chosen, as long as they kiss is stinky feet!
Redeemed

Marcus Hook, PA

#2 Jun 26, 2010
Do your homework. You take what he says behind the pulpit as truth. You don't really know him. What does he portray in his home town? Check out where he lives. Contact other ministers. There is more to the story than you know.
What

Moscow, Russia

#5 May 13, 2012
Orthodox is accpeptin Christ. Awake.
Rhoda

Berlin, Germany

#6 May 18, 2012
who is this deckard prophet who breaks up families? My sister's family is all broke up and split because he tells lies. She won't believe us when we tell her truth.
sam

Mexico, Mexico

#7 Jun 5, 2012
harina

Zelenodolsk, Russia

#8 Jul 12, 2012
There is a new Yahoo Group: DeckardvsChrist. This is a support group for victims of this cult. Maybe if we pray together and swap stories we can better understand how to help our families still stuck in the cult.

Blessings
gerry

Miami, FL

#9 Aug 12, 2012
I think he is into online gambling a lot. that's where his tithes go
Kathy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Aug 22, 2012
There is a new website up: www.prophettomdeckard.com which exposes this man even more. Many news articles are posted here.
Toni S

Henderson, NV

#11 Sep 2, 2012
Prophet Todd Bernick, a sub-prophet of Prophet Tom Deckard just dated Christ coming back on Rosh Hashana, a jewish festival during a solar eclipse. That is 2033. So Cradle of Hope is now saying Christ is coming back in 2033? What do yo all think about this?
Weareallsinners

San Diego, CA

#15 Aug 31, 2013
Toni S wrote:
Prophet Todd Bernick, a sub-prophet of Prophet Tom Deckard just dated Christ coming back on Rosh Hashana, a jewish festival during a solar eclipse. That is 2033. So Cradle of Hope is now saying Christ is coming back in 2033? What do yo all think about this?
This is a flat out lie. Prophet Tom Deckard does not put dates on prophecy.
Weareallsinners

San Diego, CA

#16 Aug 31, 2013
harina wrote:
There is a new Yahoo Group: DeckardvsChrist. This is a support group for victims of this cult. Maybe if we pray together and swap stories we can better understand how to help our families still stuck in the cult.
Blessings
The Yahoo Group: DeckardvsChrist is a group of people who are hurt because their family members are part of Tom Deckard's ministry. All they do is make assumptions about the ministry and sow discord about a man they don't even know. Don't trust the negative information out there about Tom Deckard. Cradle of Hope is not a cult and we are free to leave anytime we choose. My family and I are part of this ministry and I can tell you that we have found great joy and peace with everything that we are learning.

Fast and pray to God for guidance. If you don't like his message, then the best thing to do is walk away without speaking evil.

Everyone deserves to make a choice as to what religion or group they want to be a part of.
deckardh8tr

Sioux Falls, SD

#17 Aug 31, 2013
Well anytime someone has to tell you something is not a cult that is automatically a red flag. Ok fair enough that old tommy boy tells you to not let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. But that is after he tells you that unless you do everything he tells you to do you are going to die. This is a classic cult move to defend the group by half-truths. All you have found is peace and joy? then why are you out her defending TD. Should't the fruits of the ministry be so good that everybody is going to come rushing for a spot on the island?
Weareallsinners

San Diego, CA

#18 Sep 2, 2013
It's either in your heart or it's not. We all have a choice to make.
&fe ature=c4-overview-vl&list= PL0ADF63E0B8BA7C02
Amber

Tampa, FL

#19 Sep 2, 2013
What does Deckard mean in the video "if you don't get down here you'll die like the rest of them?" Is it a requirement to go to the quarterlies? What if you can't make it? G-d can forgive sins, but not forgive skipping a quarterly? I'm so confused and re-thinking things...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#20 Sep 2, 2013
Amber wrote:
What does Deckard mean in the video "if you don't get down here you'll die like the rest of them?" Is it a requirement to go to the quarterlies? What if you can't make it? G-d can forgive sins, but not forgive skipping a quarterly? I'm so confused and re-thinking things...
Amber,

You must understand that as a Prophet he is speaking directly to those who’s hearts are not right before the word of God. God knows the intentions and thoughts of the heart. Those who do not make it to Quarterly because they preferred not to are whom he is speaking to. There are those who have every means to attend Quarterly but choose not to attend because their hearts don’t really want to be there to be corrected by a true prophet of God.

Of course God forgives our sins (Jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins).

I am sure Prophet Deckard is NOT telling you that have committed a sin for not being able to make it to a Quarterly meeting. There have been times when I could not personally make it to a Quarterly meeting.

I strongly suggest that you pray and ask God for guidance on this question. After all, God is the only one who knows what is in your heart.

Peace and blessings be with you.

Location hidden

#21 Sep 2, 2013
War for your mind (part 1) by Prophet Deckard:

Amber

Houston, TX

#22 Sep 2, 2013
Thank you!!

Location hidden

#23 Sep 3, 2013
Here is a link to an article by Prophet Tom Deckard titled, "Believe the Prophets and Live"

http://www.jewishprophet.com/Articles/End%20T...

Understand that it is only through the Prophets that G-d will guide His children in these last days.

We are at the greatest turning point this world has ever known.
We've come to the time when all hell is going to break loose on this earth.
You need to know how to come through this time of tribulation.
We are coming to the time when you will have to be guided by the Prophet.

This generation will see it!

We are the ones in whom the ends are written!

LET THOSE THAT HATH AN EAR

HEAR

WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#25 Sep 7, 2013
Stop spreading fear. Jesus says, "Fear not for I am with you." Prophet Tom says, "You better show up down here or you will die like the rest." Prophet Tom spreads Fear, Obligation and Guilt. FOG. IF you are a part of his ministry, you will live in this FOG, trust me.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#26 Sep 7, 2013
In response to Robert the Protron:

We are not to fear evil or those who have the power to kill flesh and bones. We are to "fear him who has the power to destroy both soul and body in hell". God is with us therefore we should not fear the evil one who is out to kill and destroy us. We are to resist the devil.

Fear of the Lord is taught in the Holy Scriptures time and time again. Without the fear of the Lord your walk is futile.

Psa 111:10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever."

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Isa 11:12 "And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;"

Deu 13:1-4 "If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him."

A major Prophet of God is called as a messenger of God. You are to hearken unto the words of a true prophet of God. We are to believe the prophets because they bring a message straight from the throne room of God. If you reject the word and choose not to hearken unto the words of the prophet you will die like the rest of them! Those who believe Prophet Tom Deckard know how vital it is to be taught at every Quarterly meeting.

Only fools despise wisdom and reject the words brought from God through His Prophets.

God's people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

End Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rapture event may come in lifetime of Paul crou... (Oct '11) Aug 20 the end is not yet 6
News Come, Armageddon, come (Mar '15) Jul '16 True Christian w... 29
News Ben Carson: We May Be Headed Toward End of Days (Oct '15) Jun '16 T C W 41
News Letter to Journal predicts Rapture today (Dec '10) May '16 Tom Clark 16
News The Believer Machine - CIA Can Use HAARP On Rap... (Jun '11) May '16 Americas 2
News Apocalypse in Just a Few Months More (May '11) May '16 Brother Buzz 56
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) Apr '16 reba 7,549
More from around the web