The Zombies of Summer

The Zombies of Summer

There are 21 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from Jun 10, 2012, titled The Zombies of Summer. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

Signs of the End Times: A naked man in Miami looked up from eating another man's face and growled at the police officer, then resumed chewing before being shot to death. A Maryland man ate his roommate's heart and brain. A New Jersey man threw his intestines at police. The Centers for Disease Control, having previously joked about a zombie apocalypse to get attention for disaster readiness, was forced to state, "CDC does not know of a virus or condition that would reanimate the dead."

Here we are, facing the Summer of the Zombie. Reported sightings will doubtless outnumber confirmed incidents. I expect the National Organization for Marriage and Bishop Harry Jackson to blame gay people and abortionists. Bryan Fischer of American Family Association has already compared gays to cannibals.

Does this sound far-fetched? Perhaps you haven't followed the news. Holy madness is afoot. A minister in North Carolina says homosexuals should be put behind an electrified fence until they die out. A boy in an Indiana church is cheered for singing, "Ain't no homos gonna make it to heaven." A preacher in West Virginia is killed by one of the venomous snakes he uses in his rituals (see Mark 16:17-18). A woman in Georgia conquers flesh-eating bacteria by turning to Bible verses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#21 Jun 29, 2012
(Twilight Zone theme swells in the background)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

End Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why TWO Witnesses??!! Jul 9 BetheljudgmentDan... 3
News Earth Day and the quest for the end of days (Apr '09) Jun '15 Earthling-1 9
Anyone seen the Daniel Project?? (Apr '11) Jun '15 jackrussel60 25
News Obama mocks Michele Bachmann for blaming apocal... Jun '15 Le Duped 5
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) Jun '15 NoahLovesU 7,513
what happened to my post May '15 endtimer 1
News Come, Armageddon, come May '15 array 27
More from around the web