Christian movement preparing for End ...

Christian movement preparing for End of Days today | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 117 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 21, 2011, titled Christian movement preparing for End of Days today | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Some shut themselves inside to pray for mercy as they waited for the world's end.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
FED UP

Westerville, OH

#1 May 21, 2011
Oh brother. Where do these nuts get their information? My Bible says that Jesus himself doesn't know the day or the hour, only the Father. So if the Lord doesn't know, how do these people know? "Christians" like these make the rest of us look bad.
bud weidman

Lancaster, OH

#2 May 21, 2011
worlds dumbest people? born again christians.
truth

Australia

#3 May 21, 2011
Perhaps they are not Cristian or good beliver!
Deference between lips and faith is so big as Heaven and Earth!
Creator exist, it is all seen and unseen!
Creator created first two kingdoom before us human as adam cave man civilization..even this civilization is not first look into mesoszoic paleozoic and others..all lot going dust into dust!
Holy Spirit forgive me..so many scare explain materialistic and spiritual way!
Now its not coming the end life..life have so many form..its the end of systems..End of wicket!
The Great Lobotomizer

Horsens, Denmark

#4 May 21, 2011
FED UP wrote:
Oh brother. Where do these nuts get their information? My Bible says that Jesus himself doesn't know the day or the hour, only the Father. So if the Lord doesn't know, how do these people know? "Christians" like these make the rest of us look bad.
I disagree. These people only verify that religion is a placebo for the deranged. Agnosticism of any religion is no better. It just means that people cherry pick parts of their religion that they specifically like and fail to notice the hypocrisy in that.

What makes Christianity better than any other religions? Nothing. The only reason people choose it above others is because of their cultural heritage and the conformity that comes with it.
Been there

Columbus, OH

#5 May 21, 2011
I think I will be safe as I booked passage on the Hale-Bopp a few years back. I was tied up the day the Hale-Boppers took off from San Diego so I will catch the next lift-off. This should give me a pass for later today when the rapture begins.
Suebee50

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 May 21, 2011
WOW! You've got to be kidding. Some people will believe anything. Can his followers read the Bible? People can be so stupid. How sad.
truth

Australia

#7 May 21, 2011
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-121...
yes yes yes
you need descover more..experiment over humans too..how why and who?
Pray
if you pure in heart
love will be recived for love..its will be revil to you!
In this city in future nothing exist..building yes
but people not nothing alive!
Who practising that sort of dedly evil weapons..?
Its not weapons from materialistic things as elements!
Now
Remember they can find who practising that sort of dedly words..because they can stop!
Remember everything become as words before.. in bigining..words yes..''sapat duse''..ah don't practise dedly things..its so powerfull..remember prayers too..pray holy spirit will revil you that you can see more!
maybe next time folks

Blacklick, OH

#8 May 21, 2011
Are they still here? Guess they better get on with their lives.
truth

Australia

#9 May 21, 2011
They watching us!
Who huuuuu uhhhhhhhh!
Hello birdiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Did you know where are you going?
Practising so many things..ahhhhhhh it is job too..mantanje=maditation=spiri tuality
izventanje=sience= showing materialistic creation
now hu hu huu chu chu chu
so many not working because you don't know that they working something..what?Are they need be integrated into your system?I don't think so!
Why not.. cover up..invisible too hu hu huuuuuu!
So many by priviladge so many on deference way..Are They are not working or not you can't ''?''!
Not any more!
The Great Lobotomizer

Horsens, Denmark

#10 May 21, 2011
maybe next time folks wrote:
Are they still here? Guess they better get on with their lives.
Religious people eagerly await heaven because their lives suck. They can't wait anymore!
wheres my newspaper

Blacklick, OH

#11 May 21, 2011
truth wrote:
They watching us!
Who huuuuu uhhhhhhhh!
Hello birdiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Did you know where are you going?
Practising so many things..ahhhhhhh it is job too..mantanje=maditation=spiri tuality
izventanje=sience= showing materialistic creation
now hu hu huu chu chu chu
so many not working because you don't know that they working something..what?Are they need be integrated into your system?I don't think so!
Why not.. cover up..invisible too hu hu huuuuuu!
So many by priviladge so many on deference way..Are They are not working or not you can't ''?''!
Not any more!
Foster's and peyote?

“Not insane-mom had me tested”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 May 21, 2011
We know the end will begin in New Zealand and will follow the sun and roll on from there," said Garcia, a 39-year-old father of six. "That's why God raised up all the technology and the satellites so everyone can see it happen at the same time."

As of right now, it's about 11:40 p.m, 5/21/11, in New Zealand. Hmm....haven't heard anything about missing people or earthquakes. Camping is nothing more than a false prophet the Bible warns us about.
Geebus

Hilliard, OH

#13 May 21, 2011
Please don't put my label on every little fringe group calling itself "Christian." Dad didn't even tell me when Judgment Day was so how the hell would these people know?
THE Punchbowl LEBBO

Redfern, Australia

#14 May 21, 2011
FED UP wrote:
Oh brother. Where do these nuts get their information?
From Vatican,hehehehhe
Lolita Shih Tzu

Mount Vernon, OH

#15 May 21, 2011
And this guy has made millions scaring poor souls!
Did he get rid of his stock? Did he cash the church investments? Is he taking the money with him???
I feel sorry for his followers.
truth

Australia

#16 May 21, 2011
ge its mean i am corect..
yes Jesus say..i don't know time..only Father!
Dear God forgive me!
Everything is your Creation visible and invisible!
You can revil secrets on very special way as instrument in God hand so many people on this planet can understood that..so many not!
God ..he art every heart..
Yes not lebel that evryone ''Christian''!
CLINTONVILLE RESIDENT

Columbus, OH

#18 May 21, 2011
Hmm Saturday and its 8:09 AM. I know it is the end of the world because the sky is a weird shade of blue and there is a big bright ball of fire in the sky. Where is the normal gray and rain!?! Oh Lord I REPENT!
Just a Reader

Pataskala, OH

#19 May 21, 2011
In Heaven there is no beer.
That's why we better rapture here!
Darwins Uncle Moses

New Albany, OH

#20 May 21, 2011
The Great Lobotomizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious people eagerly await heaven because their lives suck. They can't wait anymore!
There is a difference between religious people and Christians. Most Christians await heaven because they are excited about eternity and not because their lives suck. Although there are exceptions in any group of people, the majority of true Christians are at peace in their lives here in this world. You on the other hand must be pretty miserable in your life since you spend your time bashing others on a website. Hey Lobo, way to reach out for the gusto!
The Great Lobotomizer

Horsens, Denmark

#21 May 21, 2011
Lolita Shih Tzu wrote:
And this guy has made millions scaring poor souls!
Did he get rid of his stock? Did he cash the church investments? Is he taking the money with him???
I feel sorry for his followers.
Feel sorry for them? WHY? They made a choice to be so willfully ignorant. Besides ... I'm sure they'll survive without a cent at hand. God is merciful and all that cr*p.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

End Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to Fight Extremism with Atheism 15 hr Eagle 12 3
Rapture event may come in lifetime of Paul crou... (Oct '11) Aug '16 the end is not yet 6
News Come, Armageddon, come (Mar '15) Jul '16 True Christian w... 29
News Ben Carson: We May Be Headed Toward End of Days (Oct '15) Jun '16 T C W 41
News Letter to Journal predicts Rapture today (Dec '10) May '16 Tom Clark 16
News The Believer Machine - CIA Can Use HAARP On Rap... (Jun '11) May '16 Americas 2
News Apocalypse in Just a Few Months More (May '11) May '16 Brother Buzz 56
More from around the web