The Muslims Will Take Americans as Ca...

The Muslims Will Take Americans as Captives Back to Their Lands With Our Gold!

Posted in the End Times Forum

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
The Iran war. Please turn in your Bibles to Daniel 8. Here you will read about Media and Persia. Media is Iraq-Iran and Persia is Iran.
The U.S. will be victorious and "wax exceedingly great."
(Note: You say that the Bible says Greece will attack Iran. Greece is the cradle of democracy and we are the most powerful democracy in the world. Our government buildings and banks all are Greek inspired architecture and the angel Gabriel says the vision is for the end times. Also Greek was the universal language at the time and now it is English.)
The North American Union is formed.
The FOURTH Ayatollah through his riches, "brings all against us."
Daniel prays .The bible is easier to understand if you skip that and read it separately, later. After the prayers of Daniel, it continues talking about our near future. The King of the North is the North American Union. We know this because the antichrist comes from the King of the North and also comes from the end time attackers of Kuwait, Iraq and Iran.(Just find an ancient map to see where the ancient names of the countries are today) The antichrist is what both the King of the North and the democratic western country that attacks Iran in the end times has in common.
The North American Union and the now forming Islamic Union have many fights. The scary part is that the muslims come over here and attack us and take captives back to "Egypt" and kill many. This is signaled to us by the "daughter" of the Islamic Union that comes to MAKE AN AGREEMENT with the North American Union. When you see this agreement made, get the hell out of the cities and even the US, if you can or go to Montana or somewhere near a border, because they are coming to cities and coasts! After that, we beat them and move many "upright" Americans to the Middle East and expand Israel's borders. Ahhh, I'm tired. Atleast you know where to start now and can see that the bird flu doesn't happen until after the remaining Christians are raptured at the 6th seal!

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Oh another thing, when I say antichrist, I mean the man that is going to declare himself to be God on the temple mount. And guess what? WE, the North American Union are going to build the temple mount with a mighty king. When the UN takes over, we know that we are in the antichrist's hands. People who take the mark will help others that don't, but will "cleave" to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

End Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside Jim Bakker Missouri town prepping for Ap... Mar 18 Annie-Nonomiss 4
News Courtney Act: Widdecombe winning CBB would have... Mar 1 Marco R s Secret ... 2
prophet tom deckard's land scam (Jul '12) Feb '18 LoriM 61
News Why Michele Bachmann's push to convert Jews is ... (Dec '15) Feb '18 Whoshgow 27
News Whites, not blacks, were the key to Doug Jones'... Jan '18 Kato 87
News Ben Carson: We May Be Headed Toward End of Days (Oct '15) Dec '17 Lay Worker 58
News No 'Armageddon' if euthanasia, same-sex marriag... (Sep '17) Dec '17 Frindly 6