robart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

We've been in endtimes for 2000 years already who cares when it comes its when ur time comes that matters duhr duhr
Beware of your comments wrote:
For those of you who believe that Jack and Rexalla our full of B.S..... Do you believe in Jesus as the Son of our Heavenly Father???? Have you read the scriptures(what we call Bible)??? Yes JVI makes mistakes. But, You have to look at the complete picture... We are in the end times.. So, it is time to wake up. If you do not have the love for and of our Heavenly Father in you, then you need to find it and begin to understand the deep propehcies regarding the last days and what is happening today. Do you know Yehsua the son of Yahweh or as we say it Jesus the son of our Heavenly Father. If you do not have that, you will have nothing of great positive significance our present time is at an end.
RogerAmericanDad

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

Christian Press International News headlines:
Jack Van Impe Dead shot in the groin by christian extremist.
Bleeds out in Chuck Omans arms. Rexella being comforted by Michelle Bachman
after finding out Jack and Chuck were homosexual lovers for 35 years. Rexella knew nothing she just thought jack was asexual, they never did consummate the marriage. Bachman says if she had known her husband could have re wired Van Impe to like women. A little late don't you think?
cam

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

doo
Jude B

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Some people are just plain SICK....Jack has NEVER done or said ANYTHING that gives anyone the right to call him a FALSE PROPHET!!!! He goes straight from the bible. He says it like it is!!! That's why most people don't like him..becuz he tells the TRUTH!!! People want Warm Fuzzies..they want to hear that they are all meant to have victorious lives..that no one should be poor..that we shouldn't suffer!! That is how one pastor preaches his messages all the time. His initials are J.O. SORRY but he is WRONG!!! Not my words..but he is called a pagan religionist. When confronted, he heehaws round sin...Islam..hell & other subjects.
There are SO many people in the world that want to hear nothing but GOOD..they don't want to hear of HELL..or sin!!! Come on..get real here!! God mentions Hell more then Heaven...why? HELLO...... BECUZ HE DOESN'T WANT TO GO THERE! People wake up..time is short..& for those of U who like a good book.. read "The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn. The story is real!!
And to U Jack Van Impe...(if U read these posts)..UR on the right track..keep on doing what UR doing..so many pastors have fallen off the RIGHT track..they are COMPROMISING. They DON'T want to OFFEND their congregation & whomever. THERE IS NO COMPROMISING WHEN IT COMES TO THE BIBLE..It is the WHOLE truth & nothing but. Love U Jack & Rexella ....If I were God..I'd be proud..I'm not nor am I close..but still proud!
kenneth

Denham Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Jvi is a judaized judeo foremost -He worships the jew of revalation 2,9 and 3,9 and then calls them gods chosen. yet he does not mention what god the modern jews serve. He (deflects) from the truth -titus 1;14 He knows that the White anglo saxons are true israel of scripture but deflects and leads sheep into spiritual futility jeremiah 23;14-22 Jesus hates false prophets and told then in matthew 23- How shall you escape the sentence of hell? All the prophesy,s of Israel pertain to the white anglo/saxon germanic,celtic,and kindred people worldwide. Jvi is masonic and his jesus is not the real Jesus. Jesus said beware of the leaven of the pharisses and paul said watch out for the judaizers. JVI fits jude 12 that are dried up with no nationalsim in them. Ci scofield who was paid by the rothchilds to infect Christianity with leaven.Jvi is a modern ci scofield.
pjadams

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

"lion then came and ate them up. " Umm....that would be a large "she bear".
And Dr Van Impe wasn't booted off any network. He made the decision to leave.
DMM

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ARE YOU CRAZY, OR JUST A TYPICAL NUTCASE? IF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO WHAT JACK IS SAYING THEN COMPARE IT TO THE BIBLE, YOU WOULD SEE FOR YOURSELF HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH. HE IS ONLY TRYING TO DO WHAT GOD HAS INSTRUCTED EVERYONE TO DO. MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN MORE CAREFULLY. IF YOU DID, YOU WOULDN'T APPEAR TO BE SO STUPID. GOD BLESS YOU AND OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE IT'S TO LATE.
Jeanie

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

2Thess.2:1-4 , tells us we will not be gathered together unto Christ until AFTER the MAN OF SIN (antichrist) fasle jesus, has been revealed.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Jeanie wrote:
2Thess.2:1-4 , tells us we will not be gathered together unto Christ until AFTER the MAN OF SIN (antichrist) fasle jesus, has been revealed.
And that's been going on for 2000 years, don't hold your breath.
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The rapture could occur any moment.. I better hurry and buy one of his books.
Awesome

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Fools, an Imp is a tool of the devil. He's mocking your stupidity and blinding faith by adding an e to the name. He quotes the bible but there is an evil plot underneath
Awesome

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

And for the record god hasn't instructed anyone to do anything. It's just people that hear voices and tell you what god said
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

SHOCKING SECRETS --FIND ALL YOU'VE EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE END TIMES HERE https://facebook.com/john.preacher.90
Or my Armageddon News Page
https://facebook.com/pages/Armageddon-News/13...

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

John Preacher wrote:
SHOCKING SECRETS --FIND ALL YOU'VE EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE END TIMES HERE https://facebook.com/john.preacher.90
Let me guess, that it's all BS????

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

John Preacher wrote:
Just went to your Facebook page, I haven't seen crazy like that in a long, long time.

Thanks for the laughs!
Big D

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

To those that say things against Jack. 1st and not playing any games here. Do you know Jesus as lord that HE died for you?

Well Jesus said and this is really the Father speaking and you can keep questioning Him more on this if you wish. He said "If he is for me he is not against me". Now Jack believes Jesus came in the flesh born from the virgin Mary. Died on the cross for the worlds sins and rose the 3rd day.

Now understand JESUS, the Father, the Sweet sweet holy Spirit are for this man for this man is for Christ. So just who are you really speaking against? Now just who do you think the Father uses to spread the word? Are WE going to prisons, are WE going to hospials, are WE feeding the poor, are WE speaking to MILLIONS about Jesus?

Well you die for Christ? Oh the but the real question is "will you live for Him now?"

The Father loves this world and all in it. Even though one may believe in Jesus and be saved. Gives us no right to say what ever we wish when we DONT take it to HIM 1st in prayer. Did you? If you didnt then its just the flesh talking for we are to be praying 24/7 and reading having the word infront of our eyes every moment. Doing these two things are WE?

Granted he says things lol different yet do you know how many find Christ through him? Ask Jesus.... hundred of thousands. Again just what are WE doing? How many did you win? Win bad word for they are people that are lost. Father help us to see people through your eyes. Love them ALL like you do. To see the GOOD in ALL 1st. Like you see in us every time we come to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent End Times Discussions

Search the End Times Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
god's not the creator! (Jan '14) Jul 6 Themessenger 12
Pictures of all your Leaders worshiping Satan (... Jul 6 Themessenger 2
prophet tom deckard's land scam (Jul '12) Jul 6 Truthordie 48
[CTRL] Fwd: Christian Zionist John Hagee's Corn... (Jun '07) Jul 2 Panagacos v Towery 33
Justin Theroux admits Jennifer Aniston is his m... Jun 26 Noushin 1
Islam Dignifies Jun 22 Marie-Luise_J 6
Free End Time Reports - Quick Before They Go Jun 14 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••