Jack van Impe is the Devil's Messenger
Gratefuldad

Irvine, CA

#21 Jun 27, 2011
These lunatics like Jack Van Impe are dangerous. Unfortunately there are a lot
of cool-aide drinkers out there who just lap up the drivel he spews. And for people who say "if it's in the bible it must be true" just consider this: the new testament was mostly written between 60-300 years AFTER the death of Jesus. Is it just possible that maybe these stories and legends had been embellished over time. When stories are passed down orally from generation to generation what happens is that each time the story is retold the story changes....like the game "telephone" that many of is played as kids. I know people who think that just because something is in the newspaper or online that it MUST be true. That is ridiculous- just the same as believing everything in the bible is true. Did you know that there is an Egyptian legend that predates Christianity by over 2,000 years that revolves around a "savior" born to a virgin mother who is murdered and came back to life 3 days later....sound familiar?

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#22 Jun 27, 2011
lovzgod11 wrote:
JVI IS A MAN OF GOD, AND I RESPECT HIM FOR STANDING UP FOR THE CROSS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. TO THOSE THAT COME AGAINST GOD'S MINISTERS, LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN A LIE, SEEK THE LORD AND HIS WORD FOR YOURSELF, HIS WORD IS PERFECT, SHARPER THAN ANY TWO EDGED SWORD, AND IS SPIRIT AND LIFE. OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, HE REIGNS! AMEN!
It always amazes me that people can fall for the really creepy televangelists, like JVI and Rexella, truly creepy people who push horseshyt daily.

His kind add nothing to this world.
God

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Jul 1, 2011
Verily, I say unto thee, Joke von Imp, thou art the lowest of charlatans. Yea, even as a purveyor of crappola, thou art tacky beyond belief. I shall open up a mighty Can of Smite-Ass upon thee and Drecksella, and shall make a total ash of ye.

And all ye knaves who art gullible and spiritually retarded enough to give money yea unto this scam artist, thou art cursed to go through life speaking through the jawbone of an ass. For verily ye are chumps who canst not see through such obvious malarkey that ye canst enumerate thy IQ on one hand and haveth a finger left which which ye canst picketh your noses.

Thus spake Myself
silleled

Sandwich, MA

#24 Jul 3, 2011
Gratefuldad wrote:
These lunatics like Jack Van Impe are dangerous. Unfortunately there are a lot
of cool-aide drinkers out there who just lap up the drivel he spews. And for people who say "if it's in the bible it must be true" just consider this: the new testament was mostly written between 60-300 years AFTER the death of Jesus. Is it just possible that maybe these stories and legends had been embellished over time. When stories are passed down orally from generation to generation what happens is that each time the story is retold the story changes....like the game "telephone" that many of is played as kids. I know people who think that just because something is in the newspaper or online that it MUST be true. That is ridiculous- just the same as believing everything in the bible is true. Did you know that there is an Egyptian legend that predates Christianity by over 2,000 years that revolves around a "savior" born to a virgin mother who is murdered and came back to life 3 days later....sound familiar?
You won't believe in the Bible but , my mommy and daddy were aliens. Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!---- God help us!!!!!!! Oh please help us!!!
Beware of your comments

Dundas, Canada

#25 Jul 8, 2011
For those of you who believe that Jack and Rexalla our full of B.S..... Do you believe in Jesus as the Son of our Heavenly Father???? Have you read the scriptures(what we call Bible)??? Yes JVI makes mistakes. But, You have to look at the complete picture... We are in the end times.. So, it is time to wake up. If you do not have the love for and of our Heavenly Father in you, then you need to find it and begin to understand the deep propehcies regarding the last days and what is happening today. Do you know Yehsua the son of Yahweh or as we say it Jesus the son of our Heavenly Father. If you do not have that, you will have nothing of great positive significance our present time is at an end.
Beware of your comments

Dundas, Canada

#26 Jul 8, 2011
silleled wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't believe in the Bible but , my mommy and daddy were aliens. Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!---- God help us!!!!!!! Oh please help us!!!
There are probably other religions that have a a savior as well in their writings... The proof of what is the truth is in genuine prayer to our almighty God to get the right answers. We are in the end times today... If you are stuck on staying where you are at in your thinking, that is your freedom of choice. But, as I mentioned earlier, know who God really is by genuine, heartful, spirtiual, humble, loving prayer and if you are sincere enough without predetermining what is right, an answer will come.

Lafayette, CA

#27 Jul 9, 2011
Beware of your comments wrote:
For those of you who believe that Jack and Rexalla our full of B.S..... Do you believe in Jesus as the Son of our Heavenly Father???? Have you read the scriptures(what we call Bible)??? Yes JVI makes mistakes. But, You have to look at the complete picture... We are in the end times.. So, it is time to wake up. If you do not have the love for and of our Heavenly Father in you, then you need to find it and begin to understand the deep propehcies regarding the last days and what is happening today. Do you know Yehsua the son of Yahweh or as we say it Jesus the son of our Heavenly Father. If you do not have that, you will have nothing of great positive significance our present time is at an end.
I have read the scriptures and no I don't believe that Jesus may have even existed. The Bible was assembled over hundreds of years, had it been directly form Jesus and he wrote it, and there was historical evidence to back it up, it might make it more believable.

JVI and his ilk prey (not pay) on the ignorant to send money to them so they can live a comfortable, sometimes lavish lifestyle, instead of emulating what Jesus supposedly said, give everything away.

Jesus was the penultimate communist, and his followers have no clue of this.
Maybe

Ava, MO

#28 Jul 13, 2011
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the scriptures and no I don't believe that Jesus may have even existed. The Bible was assembled over hundreds of years, had it been directly form Jesus and he wrote it, and there was historical evidence to back it up, it might make it more believable.
JVI and his ilk prey (not pay) on the ignorant to send money to them so they can live a comfortable, sometimes lavish lifestyle, instead of emulating what Jesus supposedly said, give everything away.
Jesus was the penultimate communist, and his followers have no clue of this.
SATAN is a destroyer and mocker of the truth and knows his time is short and his followers have no clue of this and prove it each time they post such as above. Praise the Lord!
Mr Smartypants

United States

#29 Jul 13, 2011
Beware of your comments wrote:
If you are incapable of instantly realizing that Jack van Imp is a very, very, very, very obvious scam artist and a charlatan, you're not just stupid, you're stupidity squared.

And that goes for anybody who believes in stupid Bronze-Age myths like the Jesus myth...

La Honda, CA

#30 Jul 15, 2011
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
SATAN is a destroyer and mocker of the truth and knows his time is short and his followers have no clue of this and prove it each time they post such as above. Praise the Lord!
You may want to seek help.
Ken eady

Fort Worth, TX

#31 Jul 15, 2011
Focus on christ and be at ease he is in control as he allways is. Amen
Lorraine

New Port Richey, FL

#32 Jul 16, 2011
Beware when you call good evil and call evil good
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#33 Jul 20, 2011
Lorraine wrote:
Beware when you call good evil and call evil good
True...some even called Jerry Falwell "good"...he was not! He was a hate filled, fact challenged, bigoted, theocrat-wannabe!
halo banjo

Canada

#34 Jul 20, 2011
Check out the Jack Van Impe PARODY site that exposes him not only as a hate and fear monger, bigot and charlatan but a tax evader as well. Charitable tax donation status yet no church, no food kitchen, no help for the poor NOTHING.
He takes your money and gives you bullcrap in return. Check it out....
False Prophecies and Predictions for 2012 at:

www.jackvanimpe.ca
Prof

Phoenix, AZ

#35 Jul 20, 2011
halo banjo wrote:
Check out the Jack Van Impe PARODY site that exposes him not only as a hate and fear monger, bigot and charlatan but a tax evader as well. Charitable tax donation status yet no church, no food kitchen, no help for the poor NOTHING.
He takes your money and gives you bullcrap in return. Check it out....
False Prophecies and Predictions for 2012 at:
www.jackvanimpe.ca
Jack is a liar and false prophet for all the times he's claimed that Jeezus is coming back 'today'. Rexella looks anorexic and bulimic and ghostly. She acts like a psychic medium with Jack as the false pope who knows all and tells all.

"Well Jack, these headlines look scary, don't they?"
"Yes Ghostella, they certainly do, but the bible predicted those and we know that Jesus could come back any minute. But before he does, all of you out there need to send as much money as you can to me and Ghostella, so we can take another vacation and fill up our bank accounts."

(Psychic mind reader input: What Jack really thinks is, How much longer can I keep deceiving the fools out there in TV land with all this gloom and doom? How many times can I tell them that the end of the world might be tomorrow and they still keep sending me their money? All this bad news gets me and Rexella so depressed that we're both on the strongest antidepressants money can buy. Oh well, as long as the suckers keep sending me money, I'll keep spewing this hogwash.)

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#36 Aug 3, 2011
But hasn't JVI been wrong before with prior predictions?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#37 Aug 3, 2011
LOL funny yet insightful post lol
Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack is a liar and false prophet for all the times he's claimed that Jeezus is coming back 'today'. Rexella looks anorexic and bulimic and ghostly. She acts like a psychic medium with Jack as the false pope who knows all and tells all.
"Well Jack, these headlines look scary, don't they?"
"Yes Ghostella, they certainly do, but the bible predicted those and we know that Jesus could come back any minute. But before he does, all of you out there need to send as much money as you can to me and Ghostella, so we can take another vacation and fill up our bank accounts."
(Psychic mind reader input: What Jack really thinks is, How much longer can I keep deceiving the fools out there in TV land with all this gloom and doom? How many times can I tell them that the end of the world might be tomorrow and they still keep sending me their money? All this bad news gets me and Rexella so depressed that we're both on the strongest antidepressants money can buy. Oh well, as long as the suckers keep sending me money, I'll keep spewing this hogwash.)
just me

Ozark, MO

#38 Aug 8, 2011
halo banjo wrote:
JVIM booted off TBN
+
Jack Van Impe supposedly dead
=
the world is getting better one dead charlatan at a time.
He did not get booted at all. He left because of their censorship. It would be nice if you told the truth, or even knew what you posted about before posting. You just made yourself look like a liar and a jealous idiot.
Jim

Winnipeg, Canada

#39 Sep 3, 2011
Jack is completely wrong about the so called rapture pre tribulation...Jesus said in Matthew 24..there will be tribulation such as the world has never known, if these times were not shortened no flesh would survive"...When all this is happening the Son of Man will come for His elect..and Revelation says..at the seventh trumpet Jesus comes back...
There is nothing to support the pre trib rapture as JVI says... He is also cozy with the end time church the Roman church...so worth discounting his word!
robart

United States

#40 Oct 12, 2011
I wanna be left behind
Get Ready wrote:
Jack will be as close as youll ever find as knowing prophecy dont speak evil of a man of god youll reap it back in a way that you wont want you people better listen to him and read your bible and if your not saved do it now ! time is up ! The last of the prophecies are being fullfilled as we speak. The time is ripe for the rapture. mathew 24. we have just a few more months left. There is no such thing in waiting for the last moment. YOU DONT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

End Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rapture event may come in lifetime of Paul crou... (Oct '11) Aug 20 the end is not yet 6
News Come, Armageddon, come (Mar '15) Jul '16 True Christian w... 29
News Ben Carson: We May Be Headed Toward End of Days (Oct '15) Jun '16 T C W 41
News Letter to Journal predicts Rapture today (Dec '10) May '16 Tom Clark 16
News The Believer Machine - CIA Can Use HAARP On Rap... (Jun '11) May '16 Americas 2
News Apocalypse in Just a Few Months More (May '11) May '16 Brother Buzz 56
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) Apr '16 reba 7,549
More from around the web