Next Last
sane person

Weston, VT

#1 Aug 26, 2007
and a menace to society to boot.
Jonson

Canada

#2 Jun 8, 2008
you are a idiot man JVI is just trying to get people aware that we are in very bad times and the world could end at any time. So many propecies are coming true u are blind if u cannot see.
Dan

Montréal, Canada

#3 Jun 11, 2008
Never ever say something bad about a man of God man.
It's a sin and you never know what can happen. The bible even says it just remember that. In the bible, the people were making fun of the prophet Elisha and a lion then came and ate them up.
Presley Lopez

Hermitage, TN

#4 Jun 12, 2008
I like Jack and Rexella, however, I think he's wrong about the pre-tribulation rapture, I think we will be raptured up post trib..... but know one really knows.. we will just have to wait and see...

God Bless you all.
get it right

Pleasanton, CA

#5 Jun 25, 2008
No matter of mans commentary Gods word will come to pass anyway.And no ones words can dismiss,delay or stop it,nor can anyone change it so there is absolutely no debate for it is not man who created the word of God but God himself so if he has spoken it then it is, it must,and it will.
Get Ready

United States

#6 Jul 4, 2008
Jack will be as close as youll ever find as knowing prophecy dont speak evil of a man of god youll reap it back in a way that you wont want you people better listen to him and read your bible and if your not saved do it now ! time is up ! The last of the prophecies are being fullfilled as we speak. The time is ripe for the rapture. mathew 24. we have just a few more months left. There is no such thing in waiting for the last moment. YOU DONT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND !
theholyremnant

Kingston, Jamaica

#7 Jul 7, 2008
Let him without sin cast the first stone. Judgement is for the Lord God Almighty alone, therefore I urge you all to seek refuge in God's Holy words....the time is at hand!
Woman of Faith

Sunset, TX

#8 Jul 22, 2008
Reguardless of what people say,do or believe we are living in a time where it appears our very news headlines are coming from the bible written over 2000 yrs ago. And no matter where you stand GOD's word will come to pass make no mistake about it, and ppl like JVI are a blessing to us all. Heed GOD's warnings ppl. But anyone who does not believe will realize when they wake up 1 day and millions of ppl are gone and all the children of the earth...Praise God for his undying love.
ill

Bakersfield, CA

#9 Jul 22, 2008
jvi needs to stop date setting that is he major problem. if he would just preach about the endtimes with out trying to set dates then i would listen to him, but its weird that he trys continuously to guess and is always wrong. if he does get any dates right, then it is becasue hes going to keep on doing it till it happens!!
Belzbubyes

Macon, GA

#10 Feb 22, 2011
Yea don't speak evil of satans children.he sure ain't a child of god.

Since: Jan 08

Oakland, CA

#11 Feb 27, 2011
These two are about as creepy as they come, especially Rexella.
nju

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Mar 12, 2011
Ok?
Felix

Australia

#13 Mar 14, 2011
Who is Jack van Impe???
jo jo

United States

#14 May 9, 2011
Jvi is a false prophet period. Even satan can quote the bible and better than jvi
Rexella

Canada

#15 May 12, 2011
He's a charlatan and a bigot not a Christian . A perfect example of a wolf in sheep's clothing, seriously.
I read somewhere he died or was very very ill.
Lately nothing but repeats he didn't even mention his #1 enemy Osama BIn Laden's death....why? He loves(d) revenge.
Joe

Branchland, WV

#16 May 15, 2011
Just your typical religious nutcase,him and rexella both.Scammers they are all scammers ,all about the $$$$$$$money$$$$ Scare all the stupid people about all the end of time crap.Religion is what will be the end of mankind.Religion is just stupid and evil.Google it do some research.
Trent

Fort Worth, TX

#17 May 16, 2011
If you really want to know about what's going to happen, just read your bible! It's not our place to judge a person for what he or she says. The bible is here for us to have a closer walk with God, our guide line for life.
Hal

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Jun 19, 2011
TBN edits JVI and others. Dont watch this evil network.
halo banjo

Canada

#19 Jun 21, 2011
JVIM booted off TBN
+
Jack Van Impe supposedly dead
=
the world is getting better one dead charlatan at a time.
lovzgod11

Port Clinton, OH

#20 Jun 26, 2011
JVI IS A MAN OF GOD, AND I RESPECT HIM FOR STANDING UP FOR THE CROSS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. TO THOSE THAT COME AGAINST GOD'S MINISTERS, LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN A LIE, SEEK THE LORD AND HIS WORD FOR YOURSELF, HIS WORD IS PERFECT, SHARPER THAN ANY TWO EDGED SWORD, AND IS SPIRIT AND LIFE. OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, HE REIGNS! AMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

End Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Endtime Prophecy news Thu Endtimes 1
prophet tom deckard's land scam (Jul '12) Sep 12 Truth 53
A Sticky Wickiup Sep 5 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Has Anyone Heard Of Prophet Tom Deckard? (Aug '07) Sep 1 jacknelson1980 248
I Simply Do Not Care About Global Warming Aug 28 litesong 2
[CTRL] Fwd: Christian Zionist John Hagee's Corn... (Jun '07) Aug 28 Fairy Tales 34
Tom Deckard Lies (May '10) Aug 21 harold68 33
•••

End Times People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••