Anyone seen the Daniel Project??

Posted in the End Times Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Aberdeen, UK

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Nuclear war in the middle east, human implantation. Has anyone seen this new daniel project documentary that seems to be advertised everywhere? I ordered the dvd (cos everyone is giving it 5 stars) and I have to say that after watching it, I was left pretty stunned. I’ve always been pretty sceptical about people claiming “the end is nigh” stuff but this film had a way of giving you facts that were hard to ignore, kind of made sense of all the crazy things going on in the world right now. Anyone else seen it that knows what I am talking about? Just google the daniel project and it comes right up the top.

And could this be connected to the Mayan calendar?
Timelord

Aberdeen, UK

#2 Apr 25, 2011
I'm also interested in prophecy and scifi, and while I find some programmes interesting I don't have time for religious hype. I looked at that film's website and it appears to be made by a non religious film company. The trailer looks good. Any chance of a review Froggy99? I might just buy it anyway.

Perhaps the 2nd coming will be like that old classic scifi movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still"
art

Grand Island, NE

#3 Feb 3, 2012
The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord: The days of the martyred prophets are over! The Day of The Lord is here! The anger of The Almighty is put on open display! And the might of The Holy One shall be made fully known! Therefore, sing amen to The Holy One of Israel, all you, My elect! Bow down and give Me perfect praise, all you, My holy ones! Break forth into singing, all you, My chosen!... PRAISE YOUR KING!
Peoples of the Earth, I am come down!... And I have searched. I have went from house to house, and peered into every temple, that I might behold the ways of man, that I may look upon his works, and discern his heart and know his mind... For I am The Lord, and I love judgment!
Justice shall be poured out and punishment sent down! For I am The God of Judgment, The God of Recompense! Behold! The God of Vengeance is risen up in His fierce anger! And is come down in His overflowing indignation!... TO REPAY! TO TAKE VENGEANCE ON ALL HIS ENEMIES!... AMEN AND AMEN!

Let it be done, let it come to pass quickly...

With great swiftness let wrath overflow,
Until evil is swept away and the wickedness of men is wiped clean!...
Until every tower crumbles and every city is consumed with fire!
Until I have utterly destroyed all the works of man!...

UNTIL I HAVE BLOTTED OUT THE KINGDOMS OF MEN!

Let their temples come down with a great crash!
And let every religion be crushed beneath the weight of their idols!

Let them pine away in their lies, and waste away in their deceptions!...

UNTIL THEY ARE NO MORE!

I call to the prophets of every religion, to every prophet of the wicked one, to every soothsayer and prognosticator, to every scoffer and evil man who seek to harm My anointed, even to every person who plots ill will in their hearts against My messengers, come forward and fight against My witnesses! COME OUT AND FIGHT AGAINST ME!... That I may cut you down and purge you from your places, that you may be no more before My face!... Behold, I shall make of you a great slaughter!
Yes, come and make plans and devise your evil schemes! And come and strike at My prophets that you might kill them and do them great harm! For the days of the martyred prophets are at an end! And The God of Recompense is here! Hurry now! Come forward!... That I may strike you down where you stand, that I may take your life from you in a moment, when you come out to kill My messengers!... That I may litter the streets with your rotting corpses! Says The Lord God.

Thus shall the prophets of The Lord be made plain,
And the prophets of the wicked one be exposed!

For the false prophets shall become rotting corpses
In every land, scattered across every nation!

Yet the prophets of The Lord shall march free, undaunted...

Behold, they shall fly!
They shall be given eagle’s wings!

Lo, the strength of Samson shall be theirs!
And the power of The Lord shall proceed from their nostrils!

The word of The Lord shall blow mightily in all the earth!
For I have put My words in their mouths!...

And I shall dwell in them fully!

Says YahuShua-YaHuWaH!

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5...
Skeptic

Salem, MA

#4 Dec 30, 2012
This film is a series of broad, vague so called prophecies made solely to glorify Israel, diss Christianity and Islam, have Israel invade Iran and still blame Iran for the war and so fourth.

As a history and theology buff, I felt insulted by this despicable film mainly because it tries to give itself a religious credence so it can pray on the weak minded, and program the minds of its viewers to accept the propaganda that is to follow.

Wakeup people! open your eyes! they want you to freak out! to panic and to turn to THEM to save you! the "signs" they pathetically tried to pass as facts are not true to this day and age. Mankind have always waged war for power; The Romans, the Greeks, the Persians, the Babylonians the Gauls etc ... Natural disasters and famines and plagues wiped out more than 1/3 of the world population around year 800.

If you have an iota of intelligence, you wouldn't buy their bullshit, but then again they rely on your stupidity for their plan to work.
Andreas

Bodø, Norway

#5 Feb 11, 2013
I see this skeptic's points, and I have to agree somewhat. On his points in war and natural disasters, plagues and famines.

Though, the thing with this is that there is no other group of people that has been hated and persecuted for so long, and for no particular reason other than being blamed for the death of Jesus Christ.(at least 2000 years)!
Not to my knowledge is there a similar one.

Also, how could the Jews know they were getting their country back? Was that also a "trick up their sleeve"? Not likely.

The creators of this documentary makes it look like propaganda, even though I must say i was facinated by the whole layout. I would recommend this to anyone, cause it is interesting.
Satan

Sydney, Australia

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Rule number 1- think for yourself.
What's with the spooky background music? Why not leave it out in a film about something so sober? You sound like a bunch of drama queens.

I am sick of the feeble minded . Have the proponents of this film also asked how many prophecies have not happened .....or is their defence that they will happen in the future? Easily said.

We've been waiting for the big cheese for 2,000 years.....not to mention the end of the world. Y2K , the Mayan end of the world were both a bunch of paranoid ranting crap and so is this. Have the balls to think for yourself you drivel spewing idiots.
Robert

Melbourne, Australia

#7 Mar 10, 2013
See the film and judge for yourself. The full doco can be seen in HD here:

http://www.theage.com.au/tv/Documentary/The-D...
Adam

Balmain, Australia

#8 Mar 10, 2013
As a bible believing Christian who believes every word of the bible is the word of God, who has spent 10 years studying the bible, and can read both the major biblical languages (only a small sliver of the bible has been written in Aramaic), this documentary is lying.

It is just poor American dispensationalism packaged slickly and turned into gnosticism. Every generation has believed they were the generation that would see the return of Christ. If these people were truly Christian, then they would listen to what the Lord Jesus actually said in Acts 1.7, Jesus said to them:“It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. Or Matthew 24.36   “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Yes this same passage talks about wars and plagues and natural disasters coming in the last days. But what it says is these will be signs to be alert, not that Jesus is imminently about to return.

If you believe the bible then you need to believe all of it, including the bits that don't support your argument.

I struggled to make the hour mark and then I got bored and turned it off. If you want an example of poor bible reading married to bare-faced sensationalism, then waste an hour and a half of your life watching this useless documentary. But if you want to find out what the bible has to say about the end, read the bible yourself and don't waste your time on this dribble.
Satan

Castle Hill, Australia

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
As a bible believing Christian who believes every word of the bible is the word of God, who has spent 10 years studying the bible, and can read both the major biblical languages (only a small sliver of the bible has been written in Aramaic), this documentary is lying.
It is just poor American dispensationalism packaged slickly and turned into gnosticism. Every generation has believed they were the generation that would see the return of Christ. If these people were truly Christian, then they would listen to what the Lord Jesus actually said in Acts 1.7, Jesus said to them:“It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. Or Matthew 24.36   “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Yes this same passage talks about wars and plagues and natural disasters coming in the last days. But what it says is these will be signs to be alert, not that Jesus is imminently about to return.
If you believe the bible then you need to believe all of it, including the bits that don't support your argument.
I struggled to make the hour mark and then I got bored and turned it off. If you want an example of poor bible reading married to bare-faced sensationalism, then waste an hour and a half of your life watching this useless documentary. But if you want to find out what the bible has to say about the end, read the bible yourself and don't waste your time on this dribble.
Adam,
Whilst I do not share your belief I respect the integrity of your words.

I personally believe that it is possible to take a position fundamentally consistent with Christian outlook without necessarily relying on the bible or any form of Christian doctrine. I believe that the what lies at the heart of all religions is critically important to the human race achieving joy in its existence and that we must make every effort to understand it wherever possible. I believe we are unavoidably in a process of evolution and in time the deeper meaning of all religions will emerge.
ben

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 May 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
Wow i dont think you atucally watched it. Cause no where did it say when jesus would return a x time. it just pointed out prophecies that did happen and ones they expect to happen. maybe you should actually try to listen to it and think about it. Not bashing you but you didnt even make it through the halfway point yet your reviewing??
Blazej

Rybnik, Poland

#11 May 5, 2013
Robert wrote:
See the film and judge for yourself. The full doco can be seen in HD here:
http://www.theage.com.au/tv/Documentary/The-D...
You've got right to be skeptical. However according to the bible no one knows when exactly world will end. Therefore in my eyes all others prophecies with exact date are discredited.
Also in this documentary no one is saying when this is going to happened, but they are talking about signs before it will. People living hundreds years ago have had foretold stuff which is happening right now. How could they imagine something like this???
There will be sings on earth and heaven to warn us. But other prophecies also from the bible were full filled exactly, and they were written few hundred years ago.
We got to think about one government for all - prophecy, same currency for everyone. Reconstruction of Jewish nation .Growing power in Far East –China. This sort of things are happening in front of our eyes.

Since: Apr 11

Southsea, UK

#12 Jul 26, 2013
Sorry for the loooong wait, guys but I’ve been busy trying to get further info on these claims made by this documentary / bible, etc. The comments above are interesting but I think the right way (for me anyway) to approach this is a middle way. Not the biased bible thrasher that has already made up their minds before the opening credits scroll up and certainly not openly professed clueless Christians who believe because their pastor / minister / father told them they should. Both of these extremes are guilty of committing intellectual suicide. To get anywhere making sensible comments about this documentary and its subject of bible prophecies is to stick to the facts and leave the biases, jargon and arrogance out altogether. This is the approach I took and, while I am nowhere near having all the answers, I do feel I have at least scratched the surface, which is exactly what this documentary does. You cannot present a very complex subject like this and expect to have everything all wrapped up, signed, sealed and delivered in 90 mins. This is a naive and unfair expectation for a programme that makes this very clear throughout. In addition, the programme ends (Warning: Spoiler here) with the challenge (not to take their word for it) to go on and investigate these claims for yourself. This documentary is simply presenting / explaining a series of claims made by (not the programme creators) a collection of manuscripts that contain predictive statements authenticated and translated, in part, by arguably the world’s leading authority of ancient texts for this period and region.

While I do not intend to go into a detailed review just now, I think there are a few important points to consider before passing judgement on this documentary.

The documentary opens with a couple of quotes, one of which is Issac Newton’s,
"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the Prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and OPPOSITION." (caps mine)

The first prediction states that in the last days the jews will return to their land (1948). This is the starting point for all the other predicted events to take place, in sequence. All of the predicted events, leading up to the end / new era, must take place within the normal lifetime of a human being (approx 70yrs). Doing the maths tells us we have about 5 years (2018) before things start to get out of control. IF the predictions are accurate/true there is a relatively short time-scale for them to complete. We are not talking millennia here but a matter of a few years, if that. IF false, it will pass like the Mayan calendar and we can move on with our lives.

From what I have found out through my own research is that there is definitely more to these predictions than a single documentary could convey and which are way above, in quality, than the plethora of Nostradamus and Mayan programmes we have seen.

If you DO look into this further, do yourself a favour and make it purely a scientific investigation. I think one of the problems people have with this subject is that they allow religious presuppositions and bias cloud their judgement and common sense. I am, of course, speaking about both sides of the atheist / theist divide. The other problem is laziness. It doesn't take much effort just copying what others think / say.

BTW, the same company is making a scifi/thriller film called the daniel connection (I guess it was easier just to change one word). Not sure when/where it'll be out but there is a trailer on the site (just google it).
hobobaggins

Middlesbrough, UK

#13 Aug 26, 2013
absolute *ucktards ! Honestly , what a bunch a d class experts, with a d class presenter. he's sitting there , going,hmmmmm sounds possible , oooooo something going on here ! what do you think ? I know what i think !

Well I really know what I think $%£^%£%^£!
So they predicted the creation of Isra-hell !!!

What does that really prove ? I mean the Zionists have been hard at that one for years.

ooo the sheckle is now being used in Israhell !

anybody familiar with the term "self fulfilling prophecy" ????

I mean , if noone knew what was globally realized as the basics of these quack religions, and then a book turned up , and what had happened matched that book , that might be a little spooky at the very least....

But the fact that people have been consciously and sub consciously making this shit happen. I mean far superior philosophies around the world , and FAR older than any of these, state that the world is the creation of mind, so what you think , becomes YOUR reality.

So if you believe this garbage, its your truth , and you can keep it
Danny

Cambridge, UK

#14 Oct 12, 2013
Adam wrote:
As a "bible believing Christian" you must be worshipping on the True Sabbath (Saturday)? Seen as though the lord Sanctified it in Genesis, and it being a key in end time prophecy.-(They who keep my commandments).

The Great Controversey - White
JMiller

Argyle, FL

#15 Nov 1, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam,
Whilst I do not share your belief I respect the integrity of your words.
I personally believe that it is possible to take a position fundamentally consistent with Christian outlook without necessarily relying on the bible or any form of Christian doctrine. I believe that the what lies at the heart of all religions is critically important to the human race achieving joy in its existence and that we must make every effort to understand it wherever possible. I believe we are unavoidably in a process of evolution and in time the deeper meaning of all religions will emerge.
Well then, watch the youtube video "New Age and the anti-Christ" also (by Chris White)
Duceux

Cedar Park, TX

#16 Nov 27, 2013
The Skeptic is an intellectual joke. If you had spent one tenth the time researching that which you criticize.. You would show wisdom... Instead you show your ignorance. The mere fact that some.. Let alone thousands of scholars understand the voracity of scripture should send you crawling back under your rock.... Name one critic and I'll destroy your critic with ten of my own....
Skeptic wrote:
This film is a series of broad, vague so called prophecies made solely to glorify Israel, diss Christianity and Islam, have Israel invade Iran and still blame Iran for the war and so fourth.
As a history and theology buff, I felt insulted by this despicable film mainly because it tries to give itself a religious credence so it can pray on the weak minded, and program the minds of its viewers to accept the propaganda that is to follow.
Wakeup people! open your eyes! they want you to freak out! to panic and to turn to THEM to save you! the "signs" they pathetically tried to pass as facts are not true to this day and age. Mankind have always waged war for power; The Romans, the Greeks, the Persians, the Babylonians the Gauls etc ... Natural disasters and famines and plagues wiped out more than 1/3 of the world population around year 800.
If you have an iota of intelligence, you wouldn't buy their bullshit, but then again they rely on your stupidity for their plan to work.
Spellcheck

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#17 Dec 10, 2013
Duceux wrote:
The Skeptic is an intellectual joke. If you had spent one tenth the time researching that which you criticize.. You would show wisdom... Instead you show your ignorance. The mere fact that some.. Let alone thousands of scholars understand the voracity of scripture should send you crawling back under your rock.... Name one critic and I'll destroy your critic with ten of my own....
<quoted text>
Veracity
Connaught

Braintree, UK

#18 Dec 12, 2013
Andreas wrote:
I see this skeptic's points, and I have to agree somewhat. On his points in war and natural disasters, plagues and famines.
Though, the thing with this is that there is no other group of people that has been hated and persecuted for so long, and for no particular reason other than being blamed for the death of Jesus Christ.(at least 2000 years)!
Odd thing is anyone I know who tends to make race based jokes about the Jews do so regarding their supposed talent with finance and the tight fistedness it brings about.

Yet I can't recall the last time I heard someone denigrate Jewish people for killing Christ.

Footnote: Commenting on what I have heard come from others, not what comes from myself.
Jim King

Jeffersonville, IN

#19 Dec 22, 2013
The person who claimed to be a Christian and then went on to trash the video seemed only interested in influencing prospective viewers of the video in a negative way. I am an Evangelical Bible believing Christian who loves all the fresh input from Messianic Judaism in the last three decades. I find their prospective on Gods word to be full of wisdom from the Old and the New Testaments. If you want to learn about prophecy, that's the direction to go. There is nothing in this presentation that contradicts the Bible in any way. This is a wake up call to everyone. History is moving towards the last days. We should be ready for it.
Hayim Bialik

Warrington, PA

#20 Jan 12, 2014
You need to think for yourself. There are many contradictory and sensationalized statements that to my mind were presented as propaganda. This documentary does a disservice to the Bible and to both religious and secular viewers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

End Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Rapture of the Atheists (Nov '09) Nov 22 thetruth 7,110
Rainbow-banded UFO photographed over Australia:... Nov 14 Oh Please 2
The rise of militant atheism (Sep '09) Nov 9 hpcaban 9,234
Everything you need to zombie-proof your life Nov 5 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Catholic World News : Porn exhibit scheduled fo... (Oct '07) Nov 5 Redemption 4
prophet tom deckard's land scam (Jul '12) Nov 2 Toothmom 54
Has Anyone Heard Of Prophet Tom Deckard? (Aug '07) Oct '14 Kaleb 253

End Times People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE