Has Anyone Heard Of Prophet Tom Deckard?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#220 Aug 25, 2013
Capain wrote:
Ask yourself these questions, according to Mr. Deckard he predicted the aids epdemic two years before aids was discovered, it was identified in 1959 how old would he have been in 1957? According to the acccounts I have seen he was not even saved until 1977, how could he have a 40 year track record of prophecy accuracy with out being saved?What prophet of God did you ever read about in the Bible Old Testamnet or the New, that committed adultery and fornication with at least 12 members of their followers and this he admitted to publicly? He says that there is only 1 mention of a new covenant in the entire Bible. and that is in the Old Testament what about Jesus saying his blood was the New Testament? Mt 26:28 Mk 14:24 Lk 22:20 for your referecnces.Before you commit yourself to this mans "learning" you should seriously ponder these questions.
Capain: See comment #215 below for answers to your questions.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#222 Aug 26, 2013
deckardh8tr wrote:
QUOTE "Weareallsinners Why is it that TD never tells you a date for these predictions? Also where are the recordings or even proof that he said any of these things? It is easy to lie after the fact.
True Prophets of God will never give you a date. Think about it….Did any of the prophets of Old ever give us dates? Some of these prophecies described in the Tanakh took ages to come to pass and some are yet to take place. Some of Prophet Deckard’s prophecies have not been fulfilled yet.

I am not here to convince you. I urge you to fast and pray about these questions and check out Prophet Deckard's website for more information.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#223 Aug 26, 2013
Weareallsinners wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask yourself this: What is the true motive behind a person who spends so much time and effort to viciously attacks a preacher of righteousness?
I would say the motive would be trying to bring others to rationality and reasoning.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#224 Aug 27, 2013
Weareallsinners wrote:
<quoted text>
Prophet Deckard is NOT a destroyer of families. Sin is what destroys a marriage not a man who preaches righteousness. Prophet Deckard is in the business of preaching the whole truth of God’s holy scriptures, creating strong and harmonious families, bringing Ephraim/the 10 Lost Tribes home, preparing God’s Children for what is coming, and teaches us to get the sin out of our lives. If you are Ephraim or think you are Ephraim please follow this link for more information: http://www.scribd.com/doc/96484806/House-of-E... . Or check out this youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveGodListenJesu...
Pjayne is a child of darkness who spreads lies in an effort to keep God’s children from learning the truth. Don’t let darkness take from you what God is doing. So much is being said that is simply not true on these websites that Pjayne has referenced. Ask yourself this: What is the true motive behind a person who spends so much time and effort to viciously attacks a preacher of righteousness?
This really pathetic! Yes, Tom DOES PROMOTE DIVORCE! If your spouse does not agree with HIM, he says you are unequally yoked and you should not stay with that person. You are one of his followers, therefore you are unable to do any of your own thinking! The WORD OF GOD is what I live by and not the word of some old false prophet! I have read what p.jayne has written and it lines right up with the Tom Deckard I am familiar with. You treat anyone who is not part of that CULT like we are inferior, but I am a Child of the King, God Almighty, a joint heir with Christ Jesus! I bow down to NO MAN!

As far as attacking men of God... Have you listened to your leader lately? I have yet to hear him say something kind or loving about any minister of the gospel. If he says anything about any minister of the True Gospel, he is telling some lies about the denomination (specifically charismatic pastors), ripping them apart or at the very least putting some stinging sarcasm in his statement.

I hope you wake up to the truth before it is too late.
wondering

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#225 Aug 27, 2013
why aren't his prophecies documented? isn't there one church or one person who documented ptd's prophies even ten years ago? that would help his credibilty

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#226 Aug 27, 2013
MrsMark:

You are completely wrong. I rebuke everything you have posted because it isn’t the truth. Have you listened to Prophet Deckard’s teaching on The Spirit of Jezebel? Here are a few excerpts from this teaching on the subject of marriage:

“Husband and wife need to submit to each other (Read Ephesians 5:22-33). The Lord would not demean the wife. Therefore a husband must refrain from talking down to his wife. Likewise women are to treat their husbands with honor and respect.”(PTD, The Spirit of Jezebel, DiskVI)

“He will call you queen and you are to call him king. Sarah called Abraham, MYLORD. It was out of respect for her husband. When women show respect to the husband and the men respect their children’s mother; the kids gain great security from it. If in fact the church and Ephraim walks into this with the whole family; there will be no divorces within the church. We must do it God’s way so that it will work for both the wife and husband.”(PTD, The Spirit of Jezebel, DiskVI)

“Until you are willing to work this right; this will work properly. We need to walk in accordance to the word of God when it comes to the marriage and family.”(PTD, The Spirit of Jezebel, DiskVI)

“Submit means we need to get along with, agree with, give in to, and be agreeable with one another.”(PTD, The Spirit of Jezebel, DiskVI)

I forgive you for all the nasty accusations and insults you have stated in your post. Remember what Jesus said,“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven”

Again, I will tell you that sins are what destroy marriages and families. Prophet Deckard promotes strong and healthy marriages that are in line with the word of God. I can stand by what I tell you because I too have learned how to have a strong marriage that is in line with the word of God. I respect and honor God first and then my spouse, and next my children.

We are God-fearing people.
The Flash

Ciudad Del Carmen, Mexico

#227 Aug 27, 2013
Speaking of listening to PTD, here is a video. All you have to do is listen to the first minute and a half to see what kind of person he is. He is sarcastic, belittling, impatient, superior and disgusted with the flock:


Why would anyone want to go and get belittled and cursed, because that's what he is doing in the first few minutes of this video. How is this different than witchcraft?
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#228 Aug 27, 2013
You mean Prophet-fearing people. Whew! I just watched first few minutes of the video. Too intimidating. He sounded completely pi$$ed off at his church! How can anyone expect to draw in people with a performance like that? No love = no thanks.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#229 Aug 27, 2013
A true prophet of God is Holy Ghost filled not afraid of preaching repentance. Do you remember what John the Baptist told the group of Pharisees when he was baptizing in the river Jordan? He said,“O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance.”(Matthew 3:7-8) A true prophet of God is not afraid of preaching a message of repentance or a message of getting the sin out of your life.

There will be those who reject the truth. There will also be those who speak evil of those things, which are good. Some will never understand the Transition.

Here is more for from Prophet Deckard:
&li st=TL2Ie-KSaAOWI
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lazymayzy75

United States

#230 Aug 27, 2013
Well for all you Deckardhaters out there, here is the proof you so desperately whine for. G-d has spoken to America in this video. I've been praying for a sign to show all you stiff-necked ignorant lost souls and here it is:
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/ba...

Now what do you all say? Still convinced Deckard is just screaming to scream? Repent for your judgement is HERE

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#232 Aug 28, 2013
deckardh8tr wrote:
All I have to say to anyone this is Deckard is not a real prophet because we attack him. That is reverse logic that fills minds with confusion. We attack him because he is so full of shit it is flowing out of all of his "flock". Weareallsinners you are a puppet of a man who won't reveal his background. Tell me where he was in 1997? Running another ministry? How about the Jan 2013 quarterly gonna put that out on DVD? I was there and he made numerous false statements. The Lord will judge accordingly and Tommy has got some answering to do.
You attack him and speak evil of him because it was written that you would. You attack him because you hate him and can't stand the message he brings. "Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets."

I will rejoice today and forever for it is written that you would speak evil of of those who follow after and live for everything that God commanded through the name of Jesus.

"Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward [is] great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
Roxy

Washington, VA

#233 Aug 28, 2013
Lord, I pray for Weareallsinners that two drops of Jesus’s blood would fall into his eyes each and supernaturally pop off the blinders that have been placed there by Prophet Tom Deckard. Let Weareallsinners understand that he is a child of the Most High God and has a right to come to the Lord’s banquet table on his own accord instead of groveling and scrounging for a few crumbs of insight at Prophet Tom Deckard’s feet, who is still only a man of flesh and blood and will return to dust. Let him have confidence in himself through you, Jesus to step out from under Prophet Tom Deckard and help others who need his insight. I now spiritually lay hands upon him and anoint him thusly. This I pray in your Holy name, Amen.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#235 Aug 28, 2013
Roxy thank you for your prayer but I rebuke both the part where you say that my eyes are blinded by PTD and that I should step out from under his ministry. Please keep me in your prayers but instead ask him to continue to guide me into all truth as it is written in the Holy Scriptures.

I know my God, for he has written his laws in my heart. I pray to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I serve the One true God who is the creator of all things including his son Jesus Christ the Messiah. I keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Nothing you say or pray can take me from what God has opened my eyes and ears to. My family has joy, peace, and continues to grow in the word of God. I am humbled by God’s mercy and grace. I thank the Lord everyday for everything he has blessed me with and for leading me to a true Prophet of God to be taught properly. All glory belongs to the Father who is in heaven.

I am a Child of the Most High God. I am Ephraim.

May the Lord God bless you and lead you into all truth.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#236 Aug 28, 2013
Your post makes no sense to me. Go your way and I will go mine.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#237 Aug 28, 2013
deckardh8tr:

Your post makes no sense to me. You go your way and I go mine.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#239 Aug 29, 2013
Weareallsinners wrote:
A true prophet of God is Holy Ghost filled not afraid of preaching repentance. Do you remember what John the Baptist told the group of Pharisees when he was baptizing in the river Jordan? He said,“O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance.”(Matthew 3:7-8) A true prophet of God is not afraid of preaching a message of repentance or a message of getting the sin out of your life.
There will be those who reject the truth. There will also be those who speak evil of those things, which are good. Some will never understand the Transition.
Here is more for from Prophet Deckard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n96q03JSmEUXX&list=TL2Ie- KSaAOWI
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
So Deckard is Transitional? Having a sex change? I didn't pick that up from the video, but to each his own.

Why do all these guys seem to be ignorant bumpkins?

Can you name the ONE prophecy Deckard has foretold? A specific one not vague ones like the bible has.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#240 Aug 29, 2013
Transition of the Church:

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#241 Aug 29, 2013
Prophet Deckard has had 100% accuracy in open visions given to him during the last 40 years.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#242 Aug 29, 2013
Here are archives of articles by PTD published in The End Time Messenger Magazine that go as far back as April 1993. These articles list some of his prophecies.

http://panawagan.wordpress.com/category/cradl...

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#244 Aug 29, 2013
Weareallsinners wrote:
Here are archives of articles by PTD published in The End Time Messenger Magazine that go as far back as April 1993. These articles list some of his prophecies.
http://panawagan.wordpress.com/category/cradl...
Ok, what happened on Father's Day in the Northwest? And what year? And is there documentation that he specifically said that a certain disaster happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

End Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islamic exhibition comes to Gisborne Nov '16 Lee 8
News Pope Francis's Policy toward Islam Makes Sense Oct '16 naman 1
News American pastor faces fines, end of ministry un... Oct '16 american pearl 2
News How to Fight Extremism with Atheism Sep '16 Eagle 12 3
Rapture event may come in lifetime of Paul crou... (Oct '11) Aug '16 the end is not yet 6
News Come, Armageddon, come (Mar '15) Jul '16 True Christian w... 29
News Ben Carson: We May Be Headed Toward End of Days (Oct '15) Jun '16 T C W 41
More from around the web