Attacking Iran is right and moral

Full story: The Washington Post

Foreign policy expert Barry Blechman [letters, Oct. 1] asked whether the "United States has lost its moral compass, as well as its respect for international law," because the country dares to contemplate a preemptive attack on Iran.
Comments
21 - 40 of 60 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2013

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 10, 2012
 
Bob J 1440 wrote:
Our criminal government will keep doing these crimes as long as they can pull the wool over ignorant Americans eyes…
http://consciouslifenews.com/declassified-gul...
you got it reversed, bro.

here is how it works...

if you allow terrorists to commit their crimes with impugnity, they will not stop. a LIST..

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 11, 2012
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you got it reversed, bro.
here is how it works...
if you allow terrorists to commit their crimes with impugnity, they will not stop. a LIST..
http://thereligionofpeace.com/
You still don’t get it…our criminal out of control government created the terrorist…the fight is not 10,000 miles away on the other side of the world…it Washington DC, the guns are pointing in the wrong direction!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 11, 2012
 
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don’t get it…our criminal out of control government created the terrorist…the fight is not 10,000 miles away on the other side of the world…it Washington DC, the guns are pointing in the wrong direction!
so, how did our government create the terrorist?

I like to hear your side of the story.

you have the podium.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 11, 2012
 
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don’t get it…our criminal out of control government created the terrorist…the fight is not 10,000 miles away on the other side of the world…it Washington DC, the guns are pointing in the wrong direction!
I'm waiting, muslim.

a couple of thoughts..

you say we created the terrorists?..are you saying we created them by drawing cartoons, movies, and books about their prophet? that is justification for the murdering rampages that YOU muslims go on?

maybe you are saying we created the terrorists by assisting israel? we provide 3 billion in aid to them each year...so, what about the 5+ billion we provide in aid each year to the muslims? YOU muslims don't talk about that much. I wonder why?

hey, muslim. I'm waiting for your rebuttal. cat got your tongue?

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 12, 2012
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting, muslim.
a couple of thoughts..
you say we created the terrorists?..are you saying we created them by drawing cartoons, movies, and books about their prophet? that is justification for the murdering rampages that YOU muslims go on?
maybe you are saying we created the terrorists by assisting israel? we provide 3 billion in aid to them each year...so, what about the 5+ billion we provide in aid each year to the muslims? YOU muslims don't talk about that much. I wonder why?
hey, muslim. I'm waiting for your rebuttal. cat got your tongue?
First: I’m a Christian.

Second: if we really wanted to help Israel we would stop financing their enemies…right now were financing both sides…make sense?

Third: the privileged in Europe and Americas want endless wars…they are a bunch of devil worshiping, murdering inbred psychopaths with a god complex…but they have all the money and influence…

Forth: the psychopaths have an army of paid trolls (like you) spreading disinformation all over the world creating the type of paranoia and horror you see in the world today.

Now a warning: this is to all you paid trolls, if you think by siding with evil some how you will be spared, your wrong…as soon as you throw people like me under the bus, the psychopaths will toss you and your family in the fire…because you can’t bargain with evil! Evil needs to be exposed to the blinding light of truth, through Jesus the lord…truth to them is like a stake in the heart of a vampire.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 12, 2012
 
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
First: I’m a Christian.
Second: if we really wanted to help Israel we would stop financing their enemies…right now were financing both sides…make sense?
Third: the privileged in Europe and Americas want endless wars…they are a bunch of devil worshiping, murdering inbred psychopaths with a god complex…but they have all the money and influence…
Forth: the psychopaths have an army of paid trolls (like you) spreading disinformation all over the world creating the type of paranoia and horror you see in the world today.
Now a warning: this is to all you paid trolls, if you think by siding with evil some how you will be spared, your wrong…as soon as you throw people like me under the bus, the psychopaths will toss you and your family in the fire…because you can’t bargain with evil! Evil needs to be exposed to the blinding light of truth, through Jesus the lord…truth to them is like a stake in the heart of a vampire.
You are 100 percent correct about financing both sides.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 14, 2012
 
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
First: I’m a Christian.
Second: if we really wanted to help Israel we would stop financing their enemies…right now were financing both sides…make sense?
Third: the privileged in Europe and Americas want endless wars…they are a bunch of devil worshiping, murdering inbred psychopaths with a god complex…but they have all the money and influence…
Forth: the psychopaths have an army of paid trolls (like you) spreading disinformation all over the world creating the type of paranoia and horror you see in the world today.
Now a warning: this is to all you paid trolls, if you think by siding with evil some how you will be spared, your wrong…as soon as you throw people like me under the bus, the psychopaths will toss you and your family in the fire…because you can’t bargain with evil! Evil needs to be exposed to the blinding light of truth, through Jesus the lord…truth to them is like a stake in the heart of a vampire.
Your opions don't mean jack sh!t here and never will.

The End.

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 14, 2012
 
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opions don't mean jack sh!t here and never will.
The End.
Lol...you silly fool!

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 14, 2012
 
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opions don't mean jack sh!t here and never will.
The End.
You’re just mad because you’re a troll in training and cant dispute the logic…sorry no check this week, for being a paid troll…

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 14, 2012
 
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
First: I’m a Christian.
Second: if we really wanted to help Israel we would stop financing their enemies…right now were financing both sides…make sense?
Third: the privileged in Europe and Americas want endless wars…they are a bunch of devil worshiping, murdering inbred psychopaths with a god complex…but they have all the money and influence…
Forth: the psychopaths have an army of paid trolls (like you) spreading disinformation all over the world creating the type of paranoia and horror you see in the world today.
Now a warning: this is to all you paid trolls, if you think by siding with evil some how you will be spared, your wrong…as soon as you throw people like me under the bus, the psychopaths will toss you and your family in the fire…because you can’t bargain with evil! Evil needs to be exposed to the blinding light of truth, through Jesus the lord…truth to them is like a stake in the heart of a vampire.
to begin with, I don't believe you when you say you are christian. frankly, I think you are muslim because you side with the muslims.

secondly, I agree that we shouldn't be financing anybody. but it must be pointed out that the muslims use our funding the jews as a reason to go to war with us.

lastly, I am not a jew nor am I a troll. and I agree with you that the truth must be told. and part of that truth is - israel has the right to be where they are now located. they did not steal that land from anybody.

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 15, 2012
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
to begin with, I don't believe you when you say you are christian. frankly, I think you are muslim because you side with the muslims.
secondly, I agree that we shouldn't be financing anybody. but it must be pointed out that the muslims use our funding the jews as a reason to go to war with us.
lastly, I am not a jew nor am I a troll. and I agree with you that the truth must be told. and part of that truth is - israel has the right to be where they are now located. they did not steal that land from anybody.
I side with the truth and facts…apparently that’s a concept you are unfamiliar with, so until you decide to read something other than the Israeli times and find out what’s really going on your going to be a witless unwitting troll.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 15, 2012
 
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
I side with the truth and facts…apparently that’s a concept you are unfamiliar with, so until you decide to read something other than the Israeli times and find out what’s really going on your going to be a witless unwitting troll.
the truth about the land where israel is now located.

1) it was part of the ottoman empire before world war one.
2) ottoman empire lasted from 1299 ad to 1918.
3) the ottoman empire took the land from the romans.

do you agree or disagree, muslim?

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 15, 2012
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth about the land where israel is now located.
1) it was part of the ottoman empire before world war one.
2) ottoman empire lasted from 1299 ad to 1918.
3) the ottoman empire took the land from the romans.
do you agree or disagree, muslim?
Ok…so what does the ottoman have to do with bombing Iran as if its something right?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 15, 2012
 
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok…so what does the ottoman have to do with bombing Iran as if its something right?
look. this whole issue started when you muslims started on the warpath saying israel stole the land. you then blame the usa. and go off on this rant declaring jihad and promising to "wipe us off the map".

remember?

so, I present the truth. I counter your claim that israel did not steal that land from you muslims.

understand?

as for the talks about the bombing of iran... come on, muslim. what did you think was going to happen when you tells us you are going to quote, "wipe us off the map"? pursue the atom bomb. commit suicide bombings on a regular basis.

you go in front of the un, and tell everybody at least twice that you are essentially at war with us.

what did you expect us to do? twiddle our thumbs and wait for you to wipe us off the map?

you muslims are really stupid...enjoy your 72 virgins...good riddance.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 16, 2012
 
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re just mad because you’re a troll in training and cant dispute the logic…sorry no check this week, for being a paid troll…
That's strange, I did a 12 hour shift at work today five day's a week and not on Topix either-lol. How many hours did you work today? Israel will never surrender to Islam. Look at 1967 for example.

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 16, 2012
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
look. this whole issue started when you muslims started on the warpath saying israel stole the land. you then blame the usa. and go off on this rant declaring jihad and promising to "wipe us off the map".
remember?
so, I present the truth. I counter your claim that israel did not steal that land from you muslims.
understand?
as for the talks about the bombing of iran... come on, muslim. what did you think was going to happen when you tells us you are going to quote, "wipe us off the map"? pursue the atom bomb. commit suicide bombings on a regular basis.
you go in front of the un, and tell everybody at least twice that you are essentially at war with us.
what did you expect us to do? twiddle our thumbs and wait for you to wipe us off the map?
you muslims are really stupid...enjoy your 72 virgins...good riddance.
Your Jedi mind tricks will not work with me! I’m still a Christian no matter how many times you call me a Muslim…

Here chew on this; I know you won’t read it because you’re a paid troll spreading lies and disinformation but someone else will…this is a short history lessen in the criminality of Israel, USA and Britain…

With very scant resources and a shoe-string operational plan, the CIA set out to remove Mosaddeq. The plan almost failed, and the Shah, never very resolute, had fled to Baghdad and had to be enticed to continue playing his part from there. The army was loyal to the Shah and Mosaddeq was overthrown and arrested. This coup earned the USA and Britain the lasting hatred of large sectors of Iranian public opinion, uniting communists, nationalists and Shia clericalists behind enmity to foreign meddling. Mosaddeq became a folk hero of Iranian nationalism.
http://www.mideastweb.org/iranhistory.htm

In 2008, up to 27th Dec., the home-made rockets that Hamas fired into Israel killed no-one. In return the Israelis killed 400 children and 900 adults in Gaza. After the Israeli attacks Hamas rockets killed 3 Israeli civilians. The Israelis shelled clearly designated UN schools sheltering civilians and used white phosphorus against civilians, both of these actions are war crimes. USA supplied, free, the aircraft, helicopter gunships, missiles, bombs and bullets for these attacks and will block any international condemnation of Israel in UN.
http://www.peterloud.co.uk/palestine/

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 16, 2012
 
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Jedi mind tricks will not work with me! I’m still a Christian no matter how many times you call me a Muslim…
Here chew on this; I know you won’t read it because you’re a paid troll spreading lies and disinformation but someone else will…this is a short history lessen in the criminality of Israel, USA and Britain…
With very scant resources and a shoe-string operational plan, the CIA set out to remove Mosaddeq. The plan almost failed, and the Shah, never very resolute, had fled to Baghdad and had to be enticed to continue playing his part from there. The army was loyal to the Shah and Mosaddeq was overthrown and arrested. This coup earned the USA and Britain the lasting hatred of large sectors of Iranian public opinion, uniting communists, nationalists and Shia clericalists behind enmity to foreign meddling. Mosaddeq became a folk hero of Iranian nationalism.
http://www.mideastweb.org/iranhistory.htm
In 2008, up to 27th Dec., the home-made rockets that Hamas fired into Israel killed no-one. In return the Israelis killed 400 children and 900 adults in Gaza. After the Israeli attacks Hamas rockets killed 3 Israeli civilians. The Israelis shelled clearly designated UN schools sheltering civilians and used white phosphorus against civilians, both of these actions are war crimes. USA supplied, free, the aircraft, helicopter gunships, missiles, bombs and bullets for these attacks and will block any international condemnation of Israel in UN.
http://www.peterloud.co.uk/palestine/
You forgot about the school bus full of children Hamas attacked in retaliation.

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 17, 2012
 
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot about the school bus full of children Hamas attacked in retaliation.
Wow I didn’t know 30 people on a bus justifies blowing up 1,200 in hospitals and schools…but forget that the old saying “chickens coming home to roust” check this out.

The Palestinian group that would begin calling itself Hamas in 1987 was founded by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, a half-blind cleric partially paralyzed by a childhood sports accident. In the 1970s, Yassin’s interest was to turn Palestinians toward the Koran and to find their way through it, rather than through the PLO. Israel saw an opportunity to battle the PLO from within its own Palestinian ranks by openly supporting Yassin and his followers. http://middleeast.about.com/od/israelandpales...

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I didn’t know 30 people on a bus justifies blowing up 1,200 in hospitals and schools…but forget that the old saying “chickens coming home to roust” check this out.
The Palestinian group that would begin calling itself Hamas in 1987 was founded by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, a half-blind cleric partially paralyzed by a childhood sports accident. In the 1970s, Yassin’s interest was to turn Palestinians toward the Koran and to find their way through it, rather than through the PLO. Israel saw an opportunity to battle the PLO from within its own Palestinian ranks by openly supporting Yassin and his followers. http://middleeast.about.com/od/israelandpales...
I am glad to see you admit to Hamas as a terror group that thinks it is OK to kill school children .

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I didn’t know 30 people on a bus justifies blowing up 1,200 in hospitals and schools…but forget that the old saying “chickens coming home to roust” check this out.
The Palestinian group that would begin calling itself Hamas in 1987 was founded by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, a half-blind cleric partially paralyzed by a childhood sports accident. In the 1970s, Yassin’s interest was to turn Palestinians toward the Koran and to find their way through it, rather than through the PLO. Israel saw an opportunity to battle the PLO from within its own Palestinian ranks by openly supporting Yassin and his followers. http://middleeast.about.com/od/israelandpales...
are we talking about war here, or some computer game where you have so many lives to lose?

war is won by wiping out your enemy.

if you declare war on somebody, expect to be wiped out for your acts of hostility.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent End Times Discussions

Search the End Times Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Anyone Heard Of Prophet Tom Deckard? (Aug '07) Jul 23 True Jew 242
Is Pope Francis ushering in the New World Relig... Jul 17 FUTURE 1
god's not the creator! (Jan '14) Jul 6 Themessenger 12
Pictures of all your Leaders worshiping Satan (... Jul 6 Themessenger 2
prophet tom deckard's land scam (Jul '12) Jul 6 Truthordie 48
[CTRL] Fwd: Christian Zionist John Hagee's Corn... (Jun '07) Jul 2 Panagacos v Towery 33
Justin Theroux admits Jennifer Aniston is his m... Jun '14 Noushin 1
•••
•••