Attacking Iran is right and moral

Foreign policy expert Barry Blechman [letters, Oct. 1] asked whether the "United States has lost its moral compass, as well as its respect for international law," because the country dares to contemplate a preemptive attack on Iran. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2012
moral compass??

so, is barry blechman saying it's ok for iran to sponsor terrorism. but not ok for the usa to protect itself?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state_t...

what are you suppose to do with someone who has declared war on you?..twiddle your thumbs and not do anything?

foreign policy expert? barry blechman is an idiot.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
moral compass??
so, is barry blechman saying it's ok for iran to sponsor terrorism. but not ok for the usa to protect itself?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state_t...
what are you suppose to do with someone who has declared war on you?..twiddle your thumbs and not do anything?
foreign policy expert? barry blechman is an idiot.
Yo..Asian Guy..HAS Iran or any other country DECLARED "WAR" on us YET?? If they did..I most certainly DID NOT get "the memo"!!! Let me tell ya..if we have been "bombed"..ya think I would be here on the computer posting away?? Think again..I'd be heading for the hills..OR waving to ya all from high above the clouds..
CommonSense

East Lansing, MI

#3 Oct 7, 2012
It's morally right to preemptively attack Iran over nuclear weapons they may or MAY NOT be building?

Is this guy getting his advice for George W Bush?

Let's learn our lesson from Iraq. Going to war with Iran over nukes they might not even be building would be the same exact mistake repeated in a very short period of time. Have we learned anything?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 Oct 7, 2012
CommonSense wrote:
It's morally right to preemptively attack Iran over nuclear weapons they may or MAY NOT be building?
Is this guy getting his advice for George W Bush?
Let's learn our lesson from Iraq. Going to war with Iran over nukes they might not even be building would be the same exact mistake repeated in a very short period of time. Have we learned anything?
HAS..anyone in the WH asked Joe taxpayer if he wants to go to war with Iran or any other country..NO! They have our tax money..they don't ask us HOW to spend it..DO THEY?? Sure, send Foreign Aid to countries THAT hate us..WHILE are our people are STILL getting laid off from their jobs. WHAT THE FREAK about the Jobs Bill...DISCARDED! WHAT THE FREAK about the Farm Bill..PUT on hold UNTIL after the Presidential Election..YOU tell that to a farmer's family, WHY DON'T YA??

Location hidden

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Yo..Asian Guy..HAS Iran or any other country DECLARED "WAR" on us YET?? If they did..I most certainly DID NOT get "the memo"!!! Let me tell ya..if we have been "bombed"..ya think I would be here on the computer posting away?? Think again..I'd be heading for the hills..OR waving to ya all from high above the clouds..
you mean to tell me you don't know????

something tells me you are either muslim playing taqqiya. OR some punk kid who doesn't know worth shit.

READ and LEARN...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hudna

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad#Warfare_.2...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_brotherho...

in brief.. muslims have been at war with us since the day islam came to be back in 622ad.

in more recent times, that little man in iran declared war on the usa. perhaps you don't know that muslims call a "declaration of war" - jihad.

..so, now you do know. do a simple google search on "jihad" and read all the stories about how muslims have declared war on the usa.

we are at war. and muslims are constantly telling us they are at war with us. but do americans and much of the west recognize this? the answer is strangely - no.

it's like people just don't want to accept that is reality. and do not want to accept it.

people like you don't even realize that we are in the middle east because of 9/11.

frankly, I believe this war we are in is just a continuation of the one started by the muslims during world war one. the muslims then signed peace treaties with us. we thought them to be permanent. but to the muslims, those peace treaties were just hudnas. in islam, muslims are not permitted to sign permanent peace treaties. if you don't know this, read the koran.

the fact that most of the countries involved in this arab spring as obama calls it are interestingly those countries that at one time comprised the ottoman empire.

here is a video by an muslim cleric screaming at us that they are at war with the west. and strangely enough, most people don't seem to get it. I think they are brain dead.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 7, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>HAS..anyone in the WH asked Joe taxpayer if he wants to go to war with Iran or any other country..NO! They have our tax money..they don't ask us HOW to spend it..DO THEY?? Sure, send Foreign Aid to countries THAT hate us..WHILE are our people are STILL getting laid off from their jobs. WHAT THE FREAK about the Jobs Bill...DISCARDED! WHAT THE FREAK about the Farm Bill..PUT on hold UNTIL after the Presidential Election..YOU tell that to a farmer's family, WHY DON'T YA??
man, you are really stupid.

if we start a war, yes, I guess you could say we could stop it.

BUT if someone else declares war on us, if we stop fighting them, will they stop killing us? that is the key question.

know what I mean, genius?

I agree with you that the usa should not be donating so much money overseas to foreign countries. in fact, I don't think we should give a dime.

the quick way to end a war is to use deadly force. a few neutron bomb would do the trick. but we've got so many people in our government that don't wish to use this method of ending this war.

so, we end up with this long.. ongoing.. scenario that is draining us dry financially.

if you threaten those who declare war on us with total extinction, they will stop the fighting. otherwise, you get the shit we're going through for the last decade.

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Barry Blechman is a war mongering nut…

Location hidden

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Bob J 1440 wrote:
Barry Blechman is a war mongering nut…
how do you stop a war that was declared on YOU?

twiddle your thumbs? oh. I get it. YOU want us to bend over and let the muslims have their way with you. right?

RIGHT?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#9 Oct 8, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
man, you are really stupid.
if we start a war, yes, I guess you could say we could stop it.
BUT if someone else declares war on us, if we stop fighting them, will they stop killing us? that is the key question.
know what I mean, genius?
I agree with you that the usa should not be donating so much money overseas to foreign countries. in fact, I don't think we should give a dime.
the quick way to end a war is to use deadly force. a few neutron bomb would do the trick. but we've got so many people in our government that don't wish to use this method of ending this war.
so, we end up with this long.. ongoing.. scenario that is draining us dry financially.
if you threaten those who declare war on us with total extinction, they will stop the fighting. otherwise, you get the shit we're going through for the last decade.
Re-read your LAST sentence Asian Guy..I have to disagree..YOU can threaten all ya want to..they will call your bluff..AND they will shoot off the first rocket..then just like in the movie "War Games"..it will be the largest light show EVER all over the globe..BELIEVE ME..there WON'T be anyone left..to threaten anymore..total extinction..

Location hidden

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Re-read your LAST sentence Asian Guy..I have to disagree..YOU can threaten all ya want to..they will call your bluff..AND they will shoot off the first rocket..then just like in the movie "War Games"..it will be the largest light show EVER all over the globe..BELIEVE ME..there WON'T be anyone left..to threaten anymore..total extinction..
so, what you are suggesting is - we just surrender. turn around. bend over. and let them have their way. right?

personally, if they are that crazy, I rather die with my pants on.

if you want to hide in some corner sucking on your thumb hoping that these crazies won't come for you. go ahead. not my cup of tea.

they want some. they will get some. BRING IT ON! I want to annihilate them. every single one of them.

there will not be sharia law in my country. PERIOD.

“I am the red pill!”

Bronx NY

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you stop a war that was declared on YOU?
twiddle your thumbs? oh. I get it. YOU want us to bend over and let the muslims have their way with you. right?
RIGHT?
When you get a clue as to what’s going on in the world today then you can respond to me…paid trolls like you need to stop it and find a real job, stop spreading lies and disinformation…

PS why are you hiding your location?

“I am the red pill!”

Bronx NY

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
so, what you are suggesting is - we just surrender. turn around. bend over. and let them have their way. right?
personally, if they are that crazy, I rather die with my pants on.
if you want to hide in some corner sucking on your thumb hoping that these crazies won't come for you. go ahead. not my cup of tea.
they want some. they will get some. BRING IT ON! I want to annihilate them. every single one of them.
there will not be sharia law in my country. PERIOD.
Do you even know, a Muslim? I have run into some psychopathic war mongering nuts on Topix, I got to hand it to you your probably the most ignorant, uninformed person I’ve had the displeasure to read.

I hope your not breeding…PLEASE!!!

Location hidden

#13 Oct 9, 2012
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know, a Muslim? I have run into some psychopathic war mongering nuts on Topix, I got to hand it to you your probably the most ignorant, uninformed person I’ve had the displeasure to read.
I hope your not breeding…PLEASE!!!
muslim.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 9, 2012
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get a clue as to what’s going on in the world today then you can respond to me…paid trolls like you need to stop it and find a real job, stop spreading lies and disinformation…
PS why are you hiding your location?
hey, muslim. tell me what lies and disinformation you are talking about. just throwing that statement out doesn't mean anything.

be specific so that I can address your claims.

“I am the red pill!”

Bronx NY

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, muslim. tell me what lies and disinformation you are talking about. just throwing that statement out doesn't mean anything.
be specific so that I can address your claims.
I can tell by your comments that your straight down the propaganda line, that bad old Al Quaeda terrorists are hiding under your bed, weapons of mass destruction…Iran is going to bomb America and Israel as so as they get one…please, don’t you see your ignorance of what’s going on in the world is being played on…fear tactics, to start another war…
Tea Party

West Mifflin, PA

#16 Oct 9, 2012
"I'm running for President for Pete's sake, I cant have illegals working on my property"- Mitt Romney

" I dont worry about the 47%, they are voting for this President" - Mitt Romney

" I dont care about the poor, they have a safety net there" - Mitt Romney

OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!!!!!

Yeahhhh Baby!!!!!!!!!!
Tea Party

West Mifflin, PA

#17 Oct 9, 2012
WE havent paid for the 2 wars Bush started,,,,why start another?

These countries have been fighting for hundreds of years......
Why are we so 'bomb happy" ?

Obama 2012 !
YEAH BABYYYYY!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell by your comments that your straight down the propaganda line, that bad old Al Quaeda terrorists are hiding under your bed, weapons of mass destruction…Iran is going to bomb America and Israel as so as they get one…please, don’t you see your ignorance of what’s going on in the world is being played on…fear tactics, to start another war…
propaganda?

talk about being blind and ignorant. fear tactics?

guy, you are one lost pup.

you talk as if we are not at war already. 9/11 didn't happen. the uncountable times that these muslims have committed suicide bombings is just a figment of my imagination. right?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hamas_su...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_...
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terr...

..black september...lebanon 2005...1967. these events and more didn't happen. right?

..our government keeps a record of the terrorists around the world for no apparent reason. right?
http://www.nctc.gov/site/groups/index.html

guy, if anybody is blind and ignorant.. it is YOU.

let me tell you something, IDIOT. if you want to stop these events of war, you don't hide from the perpetrators, you confront them. you kill them. you exterminate them. you put the fear of god into them. so much so that they will be too scared to continue.

that is how you resolve the problem.

the more force you use, the better. I suggest we do what we did to the kamakazi japanese during ww2. nuke the bastards. tell them we have no problem with annihilating them to the last person if they don't stop their hostilities.

back your threats with deeds. start with 1 or 2 nukes. increase the numbers exponentially with each new event of hostilities against us on their part.

increase the size of each nuke if necessary.

let them know we mean business. and if any foul mouth muslim country wants to join their muslim brothers in the festivaties, give them a piece of the action by all means.

one way or another.. we will resolve the issue of their need to hurt us by either crushing their main resistance, OR by annihilating them all together.

I have no problem with either recourse.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#19 Oct 9, 2012

“I am the red pill!”

Bronx NY

#21 Oct 10, 2012
Our criminal government will keep doing these crimes as long as they can pull the wool over ignorant Americans eyes…

http://consciouslifenews.com/declassified-gul...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

End Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Lennon couldn't "IMAGINE" this, but Jesus ... Dec 16 BetheljudgmentDan... 4
Who will survive the war of Armageddon? (Mar '10) Dec 15 Stop Insanity 28
John Hagee Four Blood Moons: 5 Key Points From ... Dec 15 Stop Insanity 1
Global warming crowd learns from Jehovah&#... (Oct '13) Dec 8 array 4
Free End Time Reports - Quick Before They Go (Jun '14) Dec 7 BetheljudgmentDan... 2
When the millennium begins (Feb '14) Dec 7 BetheljudgmentDan... 2
Endtime Prophecy news Dec 7 BetheljudgmentDan... 2
More from around the web