Stonehenge Pocket Watch - Tell time l...

Stonehenge Pocket Watch - Tell time like a Druid

There are 12 comments on the Bookofjoe story from Sep 12, 2007, titled Stonehenge Pocket Watch - Tell time like a Druid. In it, Bookofjoe reports that:

Now you can tell time accurate to within one hour just like the ancient Druids! Famous circle of giant stones faithfully reproduced to scale on the inside of this elegant pocket watch. via Bookofjoe

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bookofjoe.

Faith

Vancouver, WA

#1 Sep 16, 2007
This is unbelievable...so what? Don't the seconds, minutes, and hours still run in series of 60? Do not the days still count out 24 hours? Do not the weeks still pass in 7 days?

Apparently the "TELL TIME LIKE A DRUID" isn't very effective. Either this subject is of no interest to Druids (and others), or you're all on your own versons of time....
Druidess

Camberley, UK

#2 Sep 23, 2007
Wowers I want one! I've just seen a picture does anyone know where I can get one?
:-)
Blanket

Levittown, NY

#3 Sep 23, 2007
Demons defending demons. The demons built their world and they will defend it against anybody. They survive for so long because no one ever asks the Righteous One. Everybody is given a demon god to pray to which keeps them from ever adressing the Righteous One to find out the proof. Praying to demon gods is like soundproofing a car. The noise stays within the car even if you are crying for help because you have been kidnapped
Druidess

Camberley, UK

#4 Sep 23, 2007
.......... I don't know what you mean but wohooo!!^_^
Blanket

Levittown, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2007
Heather wrote:
.......... I don't know what you mean but wohooo!!^_^
I mean this world is built and maintained by demons. The Wicked One is the rulers of all. Because of our wickedness we are enslaved to them. This physical world is built by evil spirits who contracted human souls and worked through them. For example, Constantine was contracted by sun demon Helios and made Messenger of Ra.(Chi Ro). Ra promised Constantine to conquer the world using the cross which was a weapon of torture. And Constantine used it as a weapon of deceit to conquer souls for sun demon Helios. He didn't need to use it as his predecessors did. The payment was to become Emperor of the World. Christianity spread beginning with him and then after his death to the whole world through deceit and sometimes through terror. Jesus Christ splitted into so many demon spirit according to people's beliefs that people don't know which Jesus Christ they are serving. One thing though, whatever Jesus Christ is being worshiped, the Christians will defend each other against outside attacks from other demons, even if they are killing each other. Why did Hugo Chavez for example joined with Allah against President Bush? Even though all of them have the same Master: Jesus Christ, nevertheless they don't get along. Jesus Christ is in the Koran too. Therefore, Jesus Christ owns the East and the West and the South and the North. But Jesus Christ has different governors, senators, community leaders, etc. just like in the real world. Because this world is ruled by the Wicked One, he makes sure that everyone born on this planet to be corrupted in one degree or another. Without corruption, the Wicked One cannot survive and host righteous people. By corrupting everybody and then give them a demon to worship as their father, most people never talks to the Righteous One who originates heaven and earth and its content. This demon gods soundproof the world of the wicked and keep them from ever reach the Righteous One with their prayers because they are never adressed to The Righteous One. We always call the Wicked One for help while we think we are calling the Righteous One. But I am pretty sure that the Righteous One knew that and made provision to help us through setting up the planet to destroy when sins overflow. Even the days of the week are named after demons. It is like everyone has been kidnapped by the Wicked One and his legions of Wicked Ones.
Druidess

Camberley, UK

#6 Sep 24, 2007
wt.. what is this? What form of Paganism are you? tis good though ^0^
Blanket

Levittown, NY

#7 Sep 24, 2007
Heather wrote:
wt.. what is this? What form of Paganism are you? tis good though ^0^
Paganism means people who worship demon gods in icon and painted form. This means that the whole world is pagan. Therefore ,look at yourself. The Christians are as pagan as everyone else. They are just more deceitful. Jesus Christ, Chi Ro, is painted with the cross and the Bible. OR the cross is an icon standing on top of the church empty. I am not a pagan. I serve the Righteous One, not the Evil One, Helios (Apollo) the sun demon that you wicked serve.
Creationism Is Nonsense

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2007
Blanket wrote:
<quoted text>
Paganism means people who worship demon gods in icon and painted form. This means that the whole world is pagan. Therefore ,look at yourself. The Christians are as pagan as everyone else. They are just more deceitful. Jesus Christ, Chi Ro, is painted with the cross and the Bible. OR the cross is an icon standing on top of the church empty. I am not a pagan. I serve the Righteous One, not the Evil One, Helios (Apollo) the sun demon that you wicked serve.
Thanks, but I still need a cup of coffee to go, so could you get back to work please?
Thanks.
Druidess

Camberley, UK

#9 Dec 21, 2007
Blanket wrote:
<quoted text>

Who said I worshipped God at all. Any God for that matter. Apollo is from Greek mythology and not all Pagans worship the sun!
Lethler

Bristol, UK

#10 Jan 4, 2008
Blanket wrote:
<quoted text>
It might have been posted some time ago, but I just can't resist replying.:P

Blanket, you simply need to get over yourself. I can serve no Devil or Demon if I do not believe in him. I cannot burn in some pit of terror if I do not believe in it. I cannot acsend to a paradise if I do not believe in it. As a Druid I do not question the beliefs of others or condemn them for them - it is of no consequence to me if you worship one God or a thousand Gods. Nor is it of any consequence to me if you think my Gods false. Apollo is indeed in my pantheon, and he is just as real to me as your God is - but he was not chosen because he is a God of light. He is in my pantheon as a God of Healing.

I serve my Goddess just as you serve your God. That is enough for me - if it is not enough for you, then it is you who shall suffer the blindness of intolerance, not me.

May your God walk with you always.:)
pwn3d

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2008
lol blanket u got told omfw ur all jewish and ppl like blanket need to grow some ballz and learn tht ppl believe in wat they want and tht wat they believe isnt wrong ps grow some ballz blanket believe wat u want ;-)
Druidess

Camberley, UK

#12 Jan 7, 2008
Yeah don't be such a wet blanket! Ha ha ha ha....like what I did? Ha ha ha....yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Druid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... (Mar '15) Dec '16 Lucifer 9
Proof that Christianity stole from Paganism (Apr '16) Apr '16 Famous Amos 1
News Druids in Stonehenge bones protest (Dec '13) Dec '13 alysb 2
The Christian Druid (Nov '09) Sep '13 ArchDruid Paul Ga... 17
27??? (Sep '13) Sep '13 lost 1
News Primrose Hill celebrated by Druids as ancient h... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jack Skellington 13
News Druids recognized as religion for first time in UK (Oct '10) Feb '12 joX 16