of 6
Next Last

“The Shadows in Heaven”

Since: Oct 07

San Francisco

#103 Jan 20, 2008
Gainsborough wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Schizoid and Schizotypal personality disorders....and I think your right I need someone to listen to me I never had anybody to talk to so I in a way don't know how to talk to people about me in a deep way
Perhaps your Schizotypal disorder is a concern, but you have to ask yourself, "Are you using the disorder as an excuse to be irrational?"

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#104 Jan 20, 2008
Gainsborough wrote:
<quoted text>
it seems being a independent thinker is insanity to most
Don't let that bother you. Normal people are predictable and boring.

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#105 Jan 20, 2008
Gainsborough wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to debate to and I don't care about being right are wrong I want to hear other views..but it gets to a point where I can't end the debate..as people all ways say iam to honest but in the end all the people who were against me became my friends so I guess I did end the debate LOL
When two head strong people are involved it is very difficult to end a debate. Sometimes the best way to end a debate is with your sudden silence.

Since: Dec 07

United States

#106 Jan 20, 2008
EdwardIBenton wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps your Schizotypal disorder is a concern, but you have to ask yourself, "Are you using the disorder as an excuse to be irrational?"
why would I do that.....i wouldn't lie about something like that...I don't like being irrational I don't understand things because when I look at something its different from how others see it and I try and talk about it and it makes no sense..iam afriad I will become Schizophrenic......I feel like a confilct inside maybe I feel lost because nobody understands me and I can talk to them so they can so I feel transparent but yet am not..is this insanity

United States

#107 Jan 20, 2008
EdwardIBenton wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let that bother you. Normal people are predictable and boring.
its bittersweet being a independent thinker

United States

#108 Jan 20, 2008
EdwardIBenton wrote:
<quoted text>
When two head strong people are involved it is very difficult to end a debate. Sometimes the best way to end a debate is with your sudden silence.
I did but the followed me to other forums so I went back and I finshed it by speaking the truth even thought it belittled me...I gain respect in someways and I learned something

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#109 Jan 20, 2008
Gainsborough wrote:
<quoted text>
why would I do that.....i wouldn't lie about something like that...I don't like being irrational I don't understand things because when I look at something its different from how others see it and I try and talk about it and it makes no sense..iam afriad I will become Schizophrenic......I feel like a confilct inside maybe I feel lost because nobody understands me and I can talk to them so they can so I feel transparent but yet am not..is this insanity
I did not say you were lying. I asked because some people with disorders take advantage of the disabilities. No, you need somebody that will just listen to you that understands your condition. Do you have somebody in your life like that now besides me?

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#110 Jan 20, 2008
Gainsborough wrote:
<quoted text>
I did but the followed me to other forums so I went back and I finshed it by speaking the truth even thought it belittled me...I gain respect in someways and I learned something
Sounds like you need to learn to ignore people. You don't have to belittle yourself for anyone. And if they are following you around attempting to continue the debate with you, that's a sure sign that you won the debate. There's no reason for you to continue to argue on their terms.

United States

#111 Jan 20, 2008
EdwardIBenton wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say you were lying. I asked because some people with disorders take advantage of the disabilities. No, you need somebody that will just listen to you that understands your condition. Do you have somebody in your life like that now besides me?
as a matter of fact yes, I need some one to help me find a way to be more clear with people rather then confusing you have helped alot

United States

#112 Jan 20, 2008
EdwardIBenton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need to learn to ignore people. You don't have to belittle yourself for anyone. And if they are following you around attempting to continue the debate with you, that's a sure sign that you won the debate. There's no reason for you to continue to argue on their terms.
yea I think the past week I have learn ignoring people is a good thing when its needed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Druid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar '15 Garry Denke 1
News Druids in Stonehenge bones protest (Dec '13) Dec '13 alysb 2
The Christian Druid (Nov '09) Sep '13 ArchDruid Paul Ga... 17
27??? (Sep '13) Sep '13 lost 1
News Primrose Hill celebrated by Druids as ancient h... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jack Skellington 13
News Druids recognized as religion for first time in UK (Oct '10) Feb '12 joX 16
News Halloween & Christians (Oct '10) Dec '10 Heather 4
More from around the web