San Francisco

#2 Nov 18, 2007
...And your saying to the Druids:)

God wants you!

eib
Druidess

Camberley, UK

#3 Jan 6, 2008
Okay, Okay why is this on the Druid forum?

“The Shadows in Heaven”

Since: Oct 07

San Francisco

#5 Jan 6, 2008
Heather wrote:
Okay, Okay why is this on the Druid forum?
She's pulling an old mind trick. Not bad really. Druids are known for controlling the mind.
Druidess

Camberley, UK

#6 Jan 7, 2008
Ahhh :-)

I wish there were more people on the druid forum.

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#7 Jan 7, 2008
Heather wrote:
Ahhh :-)
I wish there were more people on the druid forum.
Druids are rare and very much in demand. Follow this line of thinking.[Imaging] that humans are naturally born Druid and that means Jesus Christ was also (a no [entertain me]) born a Druid. The only question that remains is single or multiple gods. Jesus Christ simply could have been one very (point-of-view) powerful Druid under one god his heavenly father. It's more than a point-of-view -- Druids can be measured by their ability to influence others.

Rare thinking Druid...

Thank you!
Druidess

Camberley, UK

#8 Jan 7, 2008
May I ask,
1.How do you practice your Druid faith?
2.Are you usually alone or with others?
3.What celebrations do you have?
4.How do your beliefs in Christ combine with being a Druid?
5.Do you need a qualification of some sort to be regarded as a Druid?
6.How can I sum up being a Druid if somebody asks about my faith?

Sorry I’m not normally this inquisitive.
Thanks!:-)

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#9 Jan 7, 2008
Heather wrote:
May I ask,
Don't worry, I wish more people were so inquisitive.

1) One, the Druid faith as it was established in Roman times is lost. Two, I know of no surviving records of the religion. Three, the practice too of the religion is lost. Therefore, practice of the faith is any one's guess.

Personally, based on my research of Stone Henge, the rock representing nature, I base my faith on the laws of nature and integrating myself into nature. I have acquired telepath powers through unknown means. I attribute these powers to being a Druid.

Basing the religion on rational tangibles like nature, removes the need for faith. However, individuals and their accomplishments such as Jesus Christ and God do require faith because we are not always eye witnesses to their miracles. So faith is more a who rather than a what.

2) Outside of the Internet, I know no serious Druids. So I am alone. I tried joining the Catholic church but I realized that that church puts Mary before God. And that's breaking the First Commandment.

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#10 Jan 7, 2008
Heather wrote:
May I ask,
3) It is said the Druids had special "Holy Days" but who knows what they were.

4) Christ to me was just another Druid and I have faith that God is Jesus' Heavenly father. So he is a special person to me. Even if you believe nothing of Jesus' miracles, you can't deny the impact Jesus has had on the human race -- from ending human and animal sacrifice to establishment of rational law.

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#11 Jan 7, 2008
Heather wrote:
May I ask,
5) I think the thing that most qualifies a religious order is a collective. If you associate yourself with Druids then you too will be a Druid. It's also in the mind, if you regard yourself as a Druid, nobody can take it away from you.

6) There's no simple answer to this question. You can tell people that the Druid religion is a nature based religion and when you're tired you can just tell them that you are a Druid that believes in Jesus Christ.

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#12 Jan 7, 2008
Heather,

If you stick around I can make you a Druid High Priestess.
Hollywood Princess

Bedford, TX

#13 Jan 7, 2008
Hello.:)

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#14 Jan 7, 2008
Hollywood Princess wrote:
Hello.:)
Hello, priestess, how are you? Welcome to the Druid world. A note: This forum covers too many places to list, this is tea time, "The real world." Being a Druid is a responsibility that you will soon grow to know. Remember to always be humble and forgiving. Being a priestess means that you are a teacher and a student. Always remember that you are a single Druid priestess on this entire planet. Access alone to this forum grants you this privilege. Try to get to know the other priests and priestesses on this forum, they will help you along the path to the way of the Druid. That's all for now... If you can conjure up any further questions, feel free to speak your mind.

Priest EdwardIBenton
Heather

Stockton, UK

#15 Jan 8, 2008
Thank you for your replies EdwardBenton it really helps to be able to have someone to talk to. So how can you make somebody a druid high priestess? I've heard of one before. I was told it took twenty years to become one, is that the case?

Heather

:)

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#16 Jan 8, 2008
Heather wrote:
Thank you for your replies EdwardBenton it really helps to be able to have someone to talk to. So how can you make somebody a druid high priestess? I've heard of one before. I was told it took twenty years to become one, is that the case?
Heather
:)
In my view, all members of the Druid religion are priestesses and priests. Don't forget, Druids maximize the Special Forces known, in Pink Floyd circles, as the "Steel Breeze," and in Star Wars circles, as the "Force."

Integration into nature teaches one to use the Special Forces. Every human has a body force and human body forces interact as a collective or "force field." For example, our [my] interaction with you is modifying the human force field, if not every so slightly. My force field is now rubbing off on you and your force field is rubbing off on me. Since I'm doing most of the talking my force field is stronger.

As you learn, your force field will grow. Naturally, dedication to the religion is a factor. Different circles or orders have different rules on the term it takes to become a priestess or priest. Therefore, it can be expected that term requirements be set for the status. However, the Internet poses a unique circumstance. Computers... multiply the out put of your force field. Even if no one is listening to you, just posting on the Internet most certainly modifies the collective's force field. Therefore, I believe, once on the Internet, one should take on priestly duties and mannerisms to reflect the level of power that one is dealing with on the Internet.
Hollywood Princess

Bedford, TX

#17 Jan 8, 2008
EdwardIBenton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, priestess, how are you? Welcome to the Druid world. A note: This forum covers too many places to list, this is tea time, "The real world." Being a Druid is a responsibility that you will soon grow to know. Remember to always be humble and forgiving. Being a priestess means that you are a teacher and a student. Always remember that you are a single Druid priestess on this entire planet. Access alone to this forum grants you this privilege. Try to get to know the other priests and priestesses on this forum, they will help you along the path to the way of the Druid. That's all for now... If you can conjure up any further questions, feel free to speak your mind.
Priest EdwardIBenton
Alright.:)

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#18 Jan 11, 2008
A Conversation with the Priest of the Four Winds

the tree of half life...
you grant me life...
follow the causeway...
surrounded by stone...
"questions Edward..."
"speak your mind..."
"who are you, Druid..."
"question your mind..."
"life mind Druid..."
I am an entity...
that is aware if itself...
"my... boldly"
doesn't matter...
"truth..."
"speak, who are you"
Edward Ion Benton...
"Druid mind Druid..."
speak your mind...
regardless of name...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#19 Jan 12, 2008
EdwardIBenton wrote:
<quoted text>
In my view, all members of the Druid religion are priestesses and priests. Don't forget, Druids maximize the Special Forces known, in Pink Floyd circles, as the "Steel Breeze," and in Star Wars circles, as the "Force."
Integration into nature teaches one to use the Special Forces. Every human has a body force and human body forces interact as a collective or "force field." For example, our [my] interaction with you is modifying the human force field, if not every so slightly. My force field is now rubbing off on you and your force field is rubbing off on me. Since I'm doing most of the talking my force field is stronger.
As you learn, your force field will grow. Naturally, dedication to the religion is a factor. Different circles or orders have different rules on the term it takes to become a priestess or priest. Therefore, it can be expected that term requirements be set for the status. However, the Internet poses a unique circumstance. Computers... multiply the out put of your force field. Even if no one is listening to you, just posting on the Internet most certainly modifies the collective's force field. Therefore, I believe, once on the Internet, one should take on priestly duties and mannerisms to reflect the level of power that one is dealing with on the Internet.
Is Intuition part of your Special Forces?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#20 Jan 13, 2008
anger is taking over my mind...........

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#21 Jan 13, 2008
Gainsborough wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Intuition part of your Special Forces?
Yes... Intuition is a Special Force -- especially if you have a gift for intuition.

“The Shadows in Heaven”

San Francisco

#22 Jan 13, 2008
Gainsborough wrote:
anger is taking over my mind..........
What is making you angry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Druid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... (Mar '15) Dec '16 Lucifer 9
Proof that Christianity stole from Paganism (Apr '16) Apr '16 Famous Amos 1
News Druids in Stonehenge bones protest (Dec '13) Dec '13 alysb 2
The Christian Druid (Nov '09) Sep '13 ArchDruid Paul Ga... 17
27??? (Sep '13) Sep '13 lost 1
News Primrose Hill celebrated by Druids as ancient h... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jack Skellington 13
News Druids recognized as religion for first time in UK (Oct '10) Feb '12 joX 16
More from around the web