Dream
Garmar

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2008
I had a dream of what I think was druids following in single file to a small lake that had a large spider floating on it's back with its legs extended. I watched them from afar with some sort of guide by semi-levitating on a branch of a tree high up. The guide was explaining something about them to me, but I can't remember what was saide. The druids had long instruments with a cup at the end and collected something from the spiders (venom possibly), and seemed to be performing some sort of ritual. I feared them and then jumped from the tree onto a metal barbed fence and over the fence to a barren city. I ran towards the city, however, did not wish to go there either.

Does anyone know what this dream might mean?

Thanks,

Garmar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Druid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof that Christianity stole from Paganism Apr '16 Famous Amos 1
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Garry Denke 1
News Druids in Stonehenge bones protest (Dec '13) Dec '13 alysb 2
The Christian Druid (Nov '09) Sep '13 ArchDruid Paul Ga... 17
27??? (Sep '13) Sep '13 lost 1
News Primrose Hill celebrated by Druids as ancient h... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jack Skellington 13
News Druids recognized as religion for first time in UK (Oct '10) Feb '12 joX 16
More from around the web