You are all MENTAL....

You are all MENTAL....

Posted in the End Times Forum

Only registered users can post in this forum thread.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 15

Bristol, VA

#1 Sep 25, 2015
Is there any other way to look at it. Fundamentalist are part of a mass delusion.However I cant say it isn't interesting or entertaining to watch it play out.

We Are Almost There

“SINNER”

Since: Mar 11

Iron Sharpeneth Iron

#2 Sep 26, 2015
aloof1 wrote:
Is there any other way to look at it. Fundamentalist are part of a mass delusion.However I cant say it isn't interesting or entertaining to watch it play out.
Thank you and I could ban you from here but you really aren't worth the effort ....

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 26, 2015
aloof1 wrote:
What will really be interesting is watching you squirm on Judgment Day.

Matthew 25:31-41 (NKJV)
31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

“I see the Wolf.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 26, 2015
Hi everyone...

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5 Sep 26, 2015
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Hi everyone...
PTLJ!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 27, 2015
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Where does the Rapture play into this?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#7 Sep 27, 2015
cowface wrote:
<quoted text> Where does the Rapture play into this?
Not sure what you're asking.

We Are Almost There

“SINNER”

Iron Sharpeneth Iron

#8 Sep 27, 2015
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Hi everyone...
Hi Laci!! This is the latest thread someone started for me, LOL!! I really haven't put much effort into my forum and hadn't even invited anyone. It sure beats the prayer thread elsewhere ....

We Are Almost There

“SINNER”

Iron Sharpeneth Iron

#9 Sep 27, 2015
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
PTLJ!
Hi DB!! Nice to see another believer stop in!!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#10 Sep 27, 2015
We Are Almost There wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi DB!! Nice to see another believer stop in!!
PTLJ!

Location hidden

#11 Sep 27, 2015
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking of the "Final" Judgment Day? How & when does the Rapture & days of tribulation fit into this time frame of yours? Some interpret from Scripture that Christ's return in the Rapture will be a first judgement when His chosen, the Church are raptured out from this earth leaving behind the lost to suffer the Great Tribulation. Some say that when Christ returns a 2nd time at the end of 7 years of tribulation for the Battle of Armageddon... then will come the final judgement as portrayed in the Scripures you've quoted here. What sayest thou?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#12 Sep 27, 2015
cowface wrote:
<quoted text> Are you speaking of the "Final" Judgment Day? How & when does the Rapture & days of tribulation fit into this time frame of yours? Some interpret from Scripture that Christ's return in the Rapture will be a first judgement when His chosen, the Church are raptured out from this earth leaving behind the lost to suffer the Great Tribulation. Some say that when Christ returns a 2nd time at the end of 7 years of tribulation for the Battle of Armageddon... then will come the final judgement as portrayed in the Scripures you've quoted here. What sayest thou?
The time frame I cited is the Judgment of those still living when Jesus returns. That is not the time of the "rapture".

Location hidden

#13 Sep 27, 2015
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The time frame I cited is the Judgment of those still living when Jesus returns. That is not the time of the "rapture".
Thanks... what I was trying to get at is some oppinion of the Rapture time frame in all this you speak of. Some say Scripture points to Chirst's return to rapture out His own... and then returns 7 yr later for the end which will culminate with the Battle of Armageddon, the defeat of Satin, and the final judgement.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#14 Sep 27, 2015
cowface wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks... what I was trying to get at is some oppinion of the Rapture time frame in all this you speak of. Some say Scripture points to Chirst's return to rapture out His own... and then returns 7 yr later for the end which will culminate with the Battle of Armageddon, the defeat of Satin, and the final judgement.
God didn't really give a distinct time frame. If He did some would wait til the last moment to repent.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 27, 2015
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God didn't really give a distinct time frame. If He did some would wait til the last moment to repent.
While it is true no man may know the time or day and Jesus Himself said he would come as a thief in the night when no one expects. God did also provide us with many Prophesies and Scriptures speaking of the last days for a reason. Certain events such as the Rapture and The Last Judgment are clearly mentioned. Surely you have an opinion of their interpretation regarding this time frame relatively speaking... not dates or year... but order of events? I keep asking, but you keep avoiding providing clear definitive answers. I would like to have a deep conversation with somebody here. Deep cries unto deep.

“I see the Wolf.”

Location hidden

#16 Sep 27, 2015
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
PTLJ!
Amen!! God bless you!

“I see the Wolf.”

Location hidden

#17 Sep 27, 2015
We Are Almost There wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Laci!! This is the latest thread someone started for me, LOL!! I really haven't put much effort into my forum and hadn't even invited anyone. It sure beats the prayer thread elsewhere ....
He WAAT, nice to be here. Yep, heathens spewing hate over there.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 27, 2015
cowface wrote:
<quoted text> While it is true no man may know the time or day and Jesus Himself said he would come as a thief in the night when no one expects. God did also provide us with many Prophesies and Scriptures speaking of the last days for a reason. Certain events such as the Rapture and The Last Judgment are clearly mentioned. Surely you have an opinion of their interpretation regarding this time frame relatively speaking... not dates or year... but order of events? I keep asking, but you keep avoiding providing clear definitive answers. I would like to have a deep conversation with somebody here. Deep cries unto deep.
Anybody?

“11 Questions Remaining”

Since: Feb 12

My Hometown

#19 Sep 27, 2015
cowface wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody?
IMHO, The rapture has not been clearly stated in the bible.
Man read it the way they wanted and have brainwashed
us into believing it all these years 2000 plus.

Everything still keeps evolving ... outside of man. We come
to understand things more clearly as we journey on and we
will never understand completely this side of heaven.

May God Bless You Fine Sir

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#20 Sep 29, 2015
cowface wrote:
<quoted text> While it is true no man may know the time or day and Jesus Himself said he would come as a thief in the night when no one expects. God did also provide us with many Prophesies and Scriptures speaking of the last days for a reason. Certain events such as the Rapture and The Last Judgment are clearly mentioned. Surely you have an opinion of their interpretation regarding this time frame relatively speaking... not dates or year... but order of events? I keep asking, but you keep avoiding providing clear definitive answers. I would like to have a deep conversation with somebody here. Deep cries unto deep.
Just be ready.

Luke 12:40 (NKJV)
40 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

End Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End Times now a psychotic gray box (Sep '17) Oct '17 Pipiripi 8
Going To The Dogs (Jun '15) Sep '17 positronium 16
On A Different Note (Jun '15) Sep '17 GodSmacked 11
Have a wonderful Sunday. (Jul '15) Sep '17 GodSmacked 8
We Are Almost There (Jun '15) Sep '17 GodSmacked 18