Cookie's Place

“Very cute!”

Since: Apr 13

United States

#15736 Sep 3, 2014
You've got a funny looking methcooker with super human strength.

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#15737 Sep 3, 2014
One Who Knows wrote:
Please people. Stop replying to this thread. Let the troll talk to herself.
Ummm O Tay
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#15738 Sep 3, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
You've got a funny looking methcooker with super human strength.
Walter White?

“Very cute!”

Since: Apr 13

United States

#15739 Sep 3, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>Walter White?
Melvin of Sunnybrook Farm?
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#15740 Sep 3, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
Melvin of Sunnybrook Farm?
I raise you George Bush junior and one rabid topix fundie. I'm holding a royal flush.*wink*

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#15741 Sep 4, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>All that's left from their team are a chihuahua, a couple of parrots, and one rabid fundie.
Oh, but they are back...on Welch....obsessing about me. Losers, each and every one.

How are you? Fine, I hope.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#15742 Sep 4, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>It would be nice if our governments would start focusing on their own citizens for a change and fix the domestic issues before they start thinking about world domination.
Agreed. But with the rich owning the government, they WILL see that they get the bigger chunk of the taxes....to buy the weapons to fight the wars that make the rich ... rich.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#15743 Sep 4, 2014
Morning guys.

Hope you are all well and having fun. Enjoy your day.
Lost In Indianapolis

Indianapolis, IN

#15744 Sep 4, 2014
My wife told me that she was getting old, so I ask her did she had planes to restored herself. Last night she lock me out of the bedroom and I slept in the living room, now I ask you what did I do to her that was so wrong?
THOR

Chisinau, Moldova

#15746 Sep 4, 2014
You Rebecca Lane of Anderson Indiana, are in violation of the terms of service of this forum, and yet you are allowed to continue to post here without restriction.

You have been banned from numerous sites across cyberspace for this very same violation, and as such you are a habitual offender.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15748 Sep 4, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>Walter White?
Steven Lane

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#15749 Sep 4, 2014
THOR wrote:
You Rebecca Lane of Anderson Indiana, are in violation of the terms of service of this forum, and yet you are allowed to continue to post here without restriction.
You have been banned from numerous sites across cyberspace for this very same violation, and as such you are a habitual offender.
No more so than you,Larry Arnold, who has always posted my personal information on here or have had someone else do it.

The only forums I have been banned from are the trolling forums and that's been by right wing nuts who can't stand the fact I know more about their religions and political parties than they do. I post quite freely on the internet as there are by far more forums with a REAL TOS that don't allow radical right wingers to be there...that's why you had to create your own forum.

So quite your threats. The Frankton Festival is coming up on the 19th - 21st. Just make sure I don't run into Linda or the police chief....

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#15750 Sep 4, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Steven Lane
Not my ex. But you knew that because Larry posted the divorce information. Keep up the lies,
HG. It's all about obsessing over me.....that's all your internet life is about.
IN State Clerk

Paris, France

#15752 Sep 4, 2014
Rebecca Lane sure is up trolling out of her usual time tonight. Must be in a drunken stupor. Maybe she's going to try for her own DUI like her daughter Stephanie got.

Right Rebecca? That apple sure didn't fall too far from the drunken tree.
IN State Clerk

Drammen, Norway

#15753 Sep 4, 2014
And Rebecca, what about your son Jason? You know, the deadbeat dad who was found in contempt of court for failure to pay child support.

Daughter Stephanie with a DUI, and a deadbeat son named Jason who won't pay child support. And you have the unmitigated gall to discuss other people's parenting and their children?!?

Shall I continue?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15754 Sep 5, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my ex. But you knew that because Larry posted the divorce information. Keep up the lies,
HG. It's all about obsessing over me.....that's all your internet life is about.
Its all about exposing what a POS failure you are. Which I will continue to do. Wherever you post, ole HG will be there!

Enjoy the weather, Beotch!!!

LMAO!!!

“Internutz Ilumi-naughty ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#15755 Sep 5, 2014
IN State Clerk wrote:
Rebecca Lane sure is up trolling out of her usual time tonight. Must be in a drunken stupor. Maybe she's going to try for her own DUI like her daughter Stephanie got.
Right Rebecca? That apple sure didn't fall too far from the drunken tree.
Indeed, documented evidence can be provided to prove this. Kooks cannot lie her way out. Of course would not surprise me if she denies her own children. She is freaky like that.

“Internutz Ilumi-naughty ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#15756 Sep 5, 2014
IN State Clerk wrote:
And Rebecca, what about your son Jason? You know, the deadbeat dad who was found in contempt of court for failure to pay child support.
Daughter Stephanie with a DUI, and a deadbeat son named Jason who won't pay child support. And you have the unmitigated gall to discuss other people's parenting and their children?!?
Shall I continue?
Yup, his momma taught him to be a leech just like she is. Do not support the kids he created, do not pay your bills, let somebody else worry about. But she forgot to teach him that judges can garnish his wages from his crap job at a food service. I bet she will claim the judge was a right wing conservative fundi and is GS.

BTW Kooks and FSM do not bother replying I will not answer you. I posted this for a reason and am not interested in reading the same old blah blah BS you have both posted hundreds of times before.

To everyone else, have a nice day. Enjoy summer, it is almost gone.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#15758 Sep 5, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Oh, but they are back...on Welch....obsessing about me. Losers, each and every one.
How are you? Fine, I hope.
I just saw. Cookie.....blah, blah...whine...blah, blah, mods suck...blah, blah.

Same old.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#15759 Sep 5, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Agreed. But with the rich owning the government, they WILL see that they get the bigger chunk of the taxes....to buy the weapons to fight the wars that make the rich ... rich.
It's a vicious cycle. We need to get out of the Middle East and stay out ASAP. I heard on the radio this morning that our government is waiting for Obama's call for help. It would be nice if we said no for a change. It looks like we're about to do exactly what ISIS wants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forum has gone to the dogs 12 min Le Monde 11
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 15 min Le Monde 72
Early Christianity 3 hr DrSCIENCE 1,238
failed prophecies 3 hr DrSCIENCE 525
Turns Out 4 hr Le Monde 159
IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS Gospel 8 hr DrSCIENCE 856
Intelligent People Question Everything 10 hr DrSCIENCE 2,332
More from around the web