Cookie's Place

“Internutz Ilumi-naughty ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#15187 Aug 17, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
under the same account,yes.
Do you remember what thread this happened on?

Leiden, Netherlands

#15188 Aug 17, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
Say bye bye to Cookie.
;)
Good riddance is more like it.

Leiden, Netherlands

#15189 Aug 17, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I believe cookie is HS. I do not think highly of cookie or ANY of her socks.
They are two different people. I have seen pics and documentation which proves that beyond a doubt.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#15190 Aug 17, 2014
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is evidence that you cannot let old news go and keep up with a very simple format. If you were intelligent you would realize that.
Well, duh....
If you were more intelligent, you'd know it can't be proved I'm not, and why!

Leiden, Netherlands

#15191 Aug 17, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, duh....
It was proved that you are not and why. The fact that you cannot accept the truth is your problem not mine.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15192 Aug 17, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, duh....
LOL, Jane, if you're not a idiot, you're missing one hell of an opportunity. Anyone that cant figure out how to sign in to a simple website is NOT very intelligent. And your problem solving, social and reasoning skills are some of the worst I've ever seen. Your ego wont allow you to be intelligent. Actions speak louder than words. You're a certified dummy Jane!

Location hidden

#15193 Aug 17, 2014
<quoted text>
It is evidence that you cannot let old news go and keep up with a very simple format. If you were intelligent you would realize that.
Exactly. The funny part is, she's not intelligent enough to realize what an idiot she is. And when she does get proven to be an idiot, which happens a lot, she makes up some alternate reality because her foolish pride wont let her be proven wrong. Post 79310 would be factual proof of this. She just couldn't and still cant accept her post are removed.

No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.

-Albert Einstein-

All smart people accepted the fact they could be proven wrong at any time. And when they were, they accepted it.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#15194 Aug 17, 2014
<quoted text>
The concept is obviously over your head. There is no god or Satan. They are just primitive personifications of natural behaviors within man and nature. Gods are personifications of their creator's egos and all egos contain what humans believe to be light and dark attitudes.
That's non-thinking nonsense - wholly unfactual speculation supporting what you want to think true..
What's over my head? Nothing in yours, that's for sure.

Location hidden

#15195 Aug 17, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's non-thinking nonsense - wholly unfactual speculation supporting what you want to think true..
The simple fact is Jane, you're not intelligent enough to realize what is and isnt over your head. But it sure is funny watching you eat your foot on a daily basis. Pagan is much smarter than you. She can log in to topix without any help. lol, You've got a long way to go Jungle Jane!

LMAO!!!

Leiden, Netherlands

#15196 Aug 17, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The funny part is, she's not intelligent enough to realize what an idiot she is. And when she does get proven to be an idiot, which happens a lot, she makes up some alternate reality because her foolish pride wont let her be proven wrong. Post 79310 would be factual proof of this. She just couldn't and still cant accept her post are removed.
No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.
-Albert Einstein-
All smart people accepted the fact they could be proven wrong at any time. And when they were, they accepted it.
Exactly. The members of team kooks can never admit they are wrong about anything. A sign of weakness and mediocrity.
An intelligent person would realize that no one is right all of the time.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#15197 Aug 17, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
When you first accused me of posting against you "years ago" in the Welch forum, I thought you were honestly mistaking me with someone else.
But after repeatedly explaining to you that it wasn't me, that I never posted there,
you've still continued claiming I did.
So I no longer think you're mistaken, OR honest. Now I think you're just plain LYING.
Prove you're not, Gary. It's easy!
Just post a link to a single one of those comments you say I posted against you in the Welch forum"years ago"!
Janeebee,stop it.
You know you was there posting against me and siding with others just like you have been doing recently on this thread.
I'm not mistaken,I have a very photographic memory of you posting to me on the Welch forum.
I can't remember everything but I do remember some things and I remember you.
You was siding with just about everyone that I had a fallen out with there and you even blamed me for being slandered by "Gary Boy" and also blamed me for my family being talked trash about.
With you,everything that went on was my fault,you couldn't or wouldn't acknowledge the wrong in others for what they was saying to me on there but you blamed me for everything and even joined in to take your pot shots at me.

“Let Your Heart Shine”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#15198 Aug 17, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
Say bye bye to Cookie.
;)
Some of her posts may be gone but her account is still active. Won't be able to say bye bye till that changes ....

Leiden, Netherlands

#15199 Aug 17, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Can you prove this bs you type?
Carl Jung would disagree and so would many occultists.
God and Satan are archetypes. They are not real. All deities are created by humans which is why they are all concerned with humans and have petty human emotions. If a deity existed it would not share the emotions of a mere mortal.
When someone creates an archetype it does not take long before the simpler and weaken humans began to think of archetypes as being real.
Anton LaVey created Satanism. In which Satan is only an archetype. Was not long Michael Aquino left the CoS and started his own religion, The Setians based upon Satan/Seth as a real deity. It happened that fast in modern times then imagine how fast it happened in primitive eras.
Nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#15200 Aug 17, 2014
<quoted text>
They are two different people. I have seen pics and documentation which proves that beyond a doubt.
I have seen nothing to prove they are not one and the same. They are equally repulsive.
Nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#15201 Aug 17, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Janeebee,stop it.
You know you was there posting against me and siding with others just like you have been doing recently on this thread.
I'm not mistaken,I have a very photographic memory of you posting to me on the Welch forum.
I can't remember everything but I do remember some things and I remember you.
You was siding with just about everyone that I had a fallen out with there and you even blamed me for being slandered by "Gary Boy" and also blamed me for my family being talked trash about.
With you,everything that went on was my fault,you couldn't or wouldn't acknowledge the wrong in others for what they was saying to me on there but you blamed me for everything and even joined in to take your pot shots at me.
You are caught it yet another lie. You falsely accuse others because you are a weak pathetic excuse for a man.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#15202 Aug 17, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You are caught it yet another lie. You falsely accuse others because you are a weak pathetic excuse for a man.
No,I am not caught in any lie. I did not falsely accuse anyone and it is you who is weak and pathetic excuse.
Look at those you side with and take up for on here,people of very low degree.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15203 Aug 17, 2014
I don't know why it's happening! I see I'm still in Cali......strange when I was just shopping in Eagan, Minnesota! I am using my daughters wifi since I am at her house! I will be til some time in September! I can tell you she doesn't live anywhere near San Fransisco Ca! No....she lives in Minnesota! Lol. Strange for sure!

I would love to go to France! Never been there and this is her second time there....her hubby's first!

Got a warning to stay off this thread and NOT to post TO or ABOUT this person! The thread name......anyone else get that warning? Hmmm....."NOT TO POST TO HER EVEN!"
Hell-Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'd love to know is how and why it is happening and who's doing it and by what means. I know I'm not changing it, and I'm sure you aren't either. I do find it a bit disturbing .... and I only use my pc connection. I have no mobile apps or wifi.
France should be an awesome place for a second honeymoon!!

Location hidden

#15204 Aug 17, 2014
Hahaha..... She is doing great! Homesick but loves finally having her hubby there with her!
purplelady1040 wrote:
Hey, Chelsee. I don't know how she is doing as I don't do Skype. Hahaha

Location hidden

#15205 Aug 17, 2014
You don't know any of us either but that doesn't stop you! See, we know you, as in a way anyone can KNOW someone on the Internet, the same way you know us.....by your posts. Plain & simple.....nothing complicated there.

Anyway, just responding to your " you don't know me" statement.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what I have done? You were whining a while back that I don't talk about my life. Then you make this shit up about what I don't do.
Moonie and I were great friends at one time. Besides her horse rescue, which she also did in WV, she has a great sense of humor. Moonie chose to side with an admin and lie about me. According to Mojo, she was always jealous of the attention I got on Hey Martha. Jealousy makes a person ugly.
So, I see you are greatly absorbed on the thread on Loco's forum. More herd mentality which is in direct conflict with your satanism values. Oh, wait. You indicated that satanism is something you make up as you go sling.
See how I can defend myself from the accusations made by the troll pack on Loco's forum? Do you understand now why they don't want me posting there?
Social security is a retirement program. I've had money removed from my check ever since I was 16 and put into the fund. Retirement isn't living off anyone. I don't THINK I am a star, you, your troll herd have been OBSESSED over me for five years. Loco and that troll pack have been obsessed over me for 8 years and created a thread about me while I have been banned from their forum. That pretty much says I am the center of your Internet existence, as well as yours and the troll herd here, for a long time. Your jealousy and their jealousy are at the heart of it. Your lies about me and their lies about me are at the heart of it. Not one single person in this combined cyberstalking herd knows me. But you all spend hours upon hours a day obsessing overme, pretending you do know me.
You all are people who exhibit pathetic lives of delusions and fixations; the stuff of insanity. Ask Moonie if her treatments are over yet.

Leiden, Netherlands

#15206 Aug 17, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
I don't know why it's happening! I see I'm still in Cali......strange when I was just shopping in Eagan, Minnesota! I am using my daughters wifi since I am at her house! I will be til some time in September! I can tell you she doesn't live anywhere near San Fransisco Ca! No....she lives in Minnesota! Lol. Strange for sure!
I would love to go to France! Never been there and this is her second time there....her hubby's first!
Got a warning to stay off this thread and NOT to post TO or ABOUT this person! The thread name......anyone else get that warning? Hmmm....."NOT TO POST TO HER EVEN!"
<quoted text>
Some people did. I did not get one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turns Out 4 min BillyHerman45 163
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 9 min BillyHerman45 364
Forum has gone to the dogs 14 min BillyHerman45 39
Early Christianity 20 min BillyHerman45 1,265
failed prophecies 24 min BillyHerman45 559
temporary travel ban 28 min BillyHerman45 10
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 1 hr Le Monde 1,348
More from around the web