Cookie's Place

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14316 Aug 10, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>This "KOOKS" conspiracy theory is starting to give me the shites. Good god, you West Virginians are dense.
It's not as though we needed more proof that inbreeding is a bad idea, but thanks all the same. ;)
I didn't feel like making pasta so I ate Cheerios and marinara sauce.

It's pretty good.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14317 Aug 10, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>In other words. YOU!
LOL
Hey HG, haven't said hi to you directly lately.:)

“What?”

Location hidden

#14318 Aug 10, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>I am the devil and I'm here to do the devils work.
http://youtu.be/PA8rR1t261M

Location hidden

#14319 Aug 10, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>This "KOOKS" conspiracy theory is starting to give me the shites. Good god, you West Virginians are dense.
It's not as though we needed more proof that inbreeding is a bad idea, but thanks all the same. ;)
I know Kookoo well, she says the exact same thing you said in that rant, you are the kook or the stenographer of da Kook, meaning you are the biatch of kook, which is it?

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#14320 Aug 10, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not your 'anything', sweetcheeks. I don't date shroom addicts.
Good,me neither.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14321 Aug 10, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jane. Good to see you posting.
No its not. Look at her pic. She's a skanknasty

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14322 Aug 10, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HG, haven't said hi to you directly lately.:)
Hey Weepy. Good to see you. Its almost football season! My favorite time of the year.

Location hidden

#14324 Aug 10, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Weepy. Good to see you. Its almost football season! My favorite time of the year.
Mine too.. August is usually boring news month unless a hurricane is brewing, which I do not wish for, remnants could hit WV..

Location hidden

#14326 Aug 10, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi janebeast
Nah that is the kooky one. that jane bows down to..

“What?”

Location hidden

#14328 Aug 10, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, most people DO have a problem with groveling sycophants like Gary. And most men wouldn't tolerate a creep like him fawning all over their wife in print..
But maybe Bryan doesn't complain about your male cyber-tard pal's antics, because Bryan never objects to ANYthing you do - he would know better than to displease you. After all, he's surely well aware of what YOU'RE capable of.
God forbid you should ever suspect he's cheating on you, or wants to divorce you to be with someone else.
You'd probably want him AND the other woman dead, at the very least want to have them both beat within an inch of their lives.
Just like you often and proudly boast, you give back what you get.... AND THEN SOME.
Always remember Janee: It's just a game.

Try not to get lost in it.

"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again."

~Lewis Carrol

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#14329 Aug 10, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah that is the kooky one. that jane bows down to..
While I don't "bow down" to persons, places. or things in this world, I do find intelligent kookiness much preferable to the consistently ignorant mind-set demonstrated en masse by you and my other antagonists here.

Chicago, IL

#14330 Aug 10, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Always remember Janee: It's just a game.
Try not to get lost in it.
"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again."
~Lewis Carrol
EVERYTHING MATTERS!
I'd have to be lost to think it's "a game".

"Happiness makes up in height, what it lacks in length." _ Robert Frost

Chicago, IL

#14331 Aug 10, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Always trying to stir up some kind of bullshit on here to try and turn people on one another.
Don't think that I don't realize what you're trying to do here.
FYI,the reason why I don't go to Albany nor anywhere else afar is because I have responsibilities that I have to take care of,I have people who needs me right now and another thing,I am not a pervert,in fact,you'd be surprised at just how much of a gentleman I really am.
Now I don't know what your beef is with me and why you feel that its necessary to get yourself involved in every single one of my disputes on here but you better cook and eat and leave well enough alone.
Mind your own god damn business,I'm not here to troll or just to argue with other people for the fun of it here.
I have a purpose for standing up to some of these people on here and my purpose is understandably legit.
Now if you have a problem with me on here then I suggest you take it up with the moderators or else bite your damn lip and move on.
I tell it like I see it.
If you don't like it - TOUGH.
Bitch and rant all you want, it won't silence me.
I'm still going to say what I have to say when I want to say it.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#14333 Aug 10, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell it like I see it.
YOU HAVEN'T TOLD NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT ON HERE,TRYING TO STIR UP SOME FANTASY AFFAIR THAT DOES NOT EXIST AND I WISH YOU WOULD STOP IT!!!

“Internutz Ilumi-naughty ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#14334 Aug 10, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell it like I see it.
And we are still going to laugh at you and you are still going to be ugly.
If you do not like that - tough.

Leiden, Netherlands

#14335 Aug 10, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HAVEN'T TOLD NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT ON HERE,TRYING TO STIR UP SOME FANTASY AFFAIR THAT DOES NOT EXIST AND I WISH YOU WOULD STOP IT!!!
She is jealous and projecting. She has a crush on you and is the only way she can get your attention.

Leiden, Netherlands

#14336 Aug 10, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYTHING MATTERS!
I'd have to be lost to think it's "a game".
"Happiness makes up in height, what it lacks in length." _ Robert Frost
Why are you so upset?

Leiden, Netherlands

#14337 Aug 10, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it you always have to lie about me to discredit me?
Can't you say anything true about me that will?
Remember that definition of "skank" you posted - how it included the words "tackiness" and "trashiness"?
You claimed it did NOT describe you in any way.
I disagreed, and still do.
TACKY: crass; tasteless; crude; OFFENSIVE.
TRASHY: sleazy; raunchy; cheap; UNCLASSY.
Tacky and trashy can apply to any manifested form of self-expression: appearance, manners, speech, opinions, conduct, choices.....
Thoughts, words and deeds reveal an individual's quality of mind and character, or lack of it, the same on the internet as in "reallife".
Denying the truth never disproves it - it only proves you don't want it to be true!
You posted yourself about nearly fainting from taking a two minute walk to the store. You said you have Lupus which is a debilitating disease. So were you lying about all of that?

Stuff that dictionary up your arse. You are the one who has been trying to make an issue out of Gary and I being friends. Trying to create something sleazy out of a mere online friendship.
It is you and your friend, Dolly Drama who have the dirty trashy minds.

Leiden, Netherlands

#14338 Aug 10, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>In other words. YOU!
LOL
Exactly. She is the one who is having the obscene fantasies about affairs which do not exist. Projecting what she wants onto me.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#14339 Aug 10, 2014
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is jealous and projecting. She has a crush on you and is the only way she can get your attention.
Well,she can forget about that,I already have me a woman in my life that I am very much in love with and am very satisfied with.
Helena and I have had our problems and the problem has always been about my family objecting to mine and her relationship to each other because she is a Wiccan.
Helena is the only woman that I want to be with and want to touch and be touched by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World War Two Veteran tells a story 1 hr ROG 16
Faith during hard times 1 hr ROG 66
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr truth 748
Early Christianity 2 hr Big Al 1,842
Jesus is God 2 hr The real Christia... 11
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 2 hr The real Christia... 130
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 2 hr The real Christia... 622
More from around the web