Cookie's Place

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13841 Aug 4, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with you on this so far.
She's frantically seeking attention. It's working better than expected.
;)

NDanger

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

#13842 Aug 4, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
August sure came quick. Many birthdays this month, all for very special people to me. Then comes September and none at all. It seems that way with many folks, all the birthdays clustered together.
Winter babies as we like to call them...I be one of them...

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#13843 Aug 4, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
August sure came quick. Many birthdays this month, all for very special people to me. Then comes September and none at all. It seems that way with many folks, all the birthdays clustered together.
Good morning Nc.

I agree.. I hope all is well with you and yours.

#13844 Aug 4, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
100 percent agree!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#13845 Aug 4, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one of those August birthday people....although I am not one that is special to NCR.

;)

My daugther's birthday is one day after mine, so we get to stretch our birthday celebrations out over two days.

“Cowforce”

Since: Jun 12

Cumquat Farms

#13846 Aug 4, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
She lies everytime her fingers hit the keys. She still hasn't answered who R.A. Courtney. I would love for her to prove that I am Chelsee because the joke would be on her but of course, she is the joke of topix.

“Let Your Heart Shine”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#13847 Aug 4, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one of those August birthday people....although I am not one that is special to NCR.
;)
My daugther's birthday is one day after mine, so we get to stretch our birthday celebrations out over two days.
I'm April. Often had birthdays land on Easter or Good Friday ....

#13848 Aug 4, 2014
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text> She lies everytime her fingers hit the keys. She still hasn't answered who R.A. Courtney. I would love for her to prove that I am Chelsee because the joke would be on her but of course, she is the joke of topix.
100 percent agree!
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#13849 Aug 4, 2014
I was born late December. Just one of many things I have in common with JC.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#13850 Aug 4, 2014
It's finally hit hot and humid for summer. Well, finally doesn't exactly describe my sentiments. I much prefer the cool summer we've had.

Could use a little more rain again, but other than that,it's the first really hot and totally humid day in quite a while.

Going to get my garden started now. At least the soil and raised beds. I think with just the two of us, that raised beds would be best. I am not going to do a big garden. Just one with a variety of vegetables in it. Going to make the beds 8' x 6'. Might do three or possibly four of them.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#13851 Aug 4, 2014
FSM wrote:
I was born late December. Just one of many things I have in common with JC.
Did you get presents for yout Bday AND Christmas? I always feel bad for kids who have bdays close to Christmas. Mid June for me
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#13852 Aug 4, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
It's finally hit hot and humid for summer. Well, finally doesn't exactly describe my sentiments. I much prefer the cool summer we've had.
Could use a little more rain again, but other than that,it's the first really hot and totally humid day in quite a while.
Going to get my garden started now. At least the soil and raised beds. I think with just the two of us, that raised beds would be best. I am not going to do a big garden. Just one with a variety of vegetables in it. Going to make the beds 8' x 6'. Might do three or possibly four of them.
Nothing tastes better than home-grown produce. My fathers' parents were farmers, so I often got to pick fresh fruit from the trees and vines as a kid. I'm not much of a greenthumb, so my garden is low maintenance. Nothing to eat.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#13853 Aug 4, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Did you get presents for yout Bday AND Christmas? I always feel bad for kids who have bdays close to Christmas. Mid June for me
I wasn't too concerned about missing out on a few presents. Between Christmas and b'day, I had more than enough. There's the benefit of being able to combine both presents into one that is bigger and better, which I preferred.

The hardest thing was organising a party. Late December is part of the main Summer holiday period here so lots of people go away for a break.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13854 Aug 4, 2014
Spin, spin, spin, deflect, project..........it's all you ever do! There is not ONE stalking comment from me! You are delusional, paranoid and obsessed! Leave you alone? Like you left GS alone when you followed her to a thread you would not have gone to otherwise? Interjecting yourself into a conversation that didn't even mention you!

Don't worry, I will find any thread I need to to prove YOUR stalking ways! Unlike you, I don't lie! I don't have a need nor a desire to do so! You dream shyt up in your head and swear it is the truth! That is the definition of a pathological liar......one who believes their own lies!

Dam right I'm going to ignore you, BUT, I just HAD to reply to this load of bs you are spewing! Your agenda worked, right? You bait people into responding.....but, after this reply, you will never see another one TO you! Btw, you don't find comments attacking you for no reason! The truth.....I mean, the REAL TRUTH that you always deny, is we reply to your posts in a way that is needed. But, you still don't get it! PATHOLOGICAL! If anyone is a cyberstalking troll it is YOU!
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you are HAVE clue what I've done and can't locate any posts to that fact so you, like the rest of the herd, make up lies about it.
I turn in cyberstalkers. You don't like it, don't cyberstalk.
Please, please, please do ignore me. And leave me the F*^k alone. I will be GLAD to come to topix and find not ONE comment attacking me nor my friends on here. Please go find a discussion and have one. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!
It'd be great.

Location hidden

#13855 Aug 4, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing tastes better than home-grown produce. My fathers' parents were farmers, so I often got to pick fresh fruit from the trees and vines as a kid. I'm not much of a greenthumb, so my garden is low maintenance. Nothing to eat.
lol, Yea but the question you gotta ask is who the hell starts a garden in August in Indiana? Its the end of the growing season. You know those kinds of people that lie, just to lie for no reason at all? Know what Im saying?

;)

Location hidden

#13856 Aug 4, 2014
OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN! Lol. Sorry, just had to reply to her bs but you will not see another post from me to her after the one I just posted! I just had a few things I needed to say.

Oh, she will go to other threads and, Mark my words, she will intentionally go to ones we are on. Especially ones Pagan goes to since she is so obsessed with her! I belong to a couple other ones on the Welch forum where she rarely posts! Yep, we get along wonderfully without her there. If I never see her name again on a thread.....which we all know the possibility of that.....or, lack of possibility, my posting with my friends will be just as they are now.....having fun and joking around!
Huntington Guy wrote:
The deal is to ignore Kooks on this thread. Not Welch or anywhere else the loon might post!
;)

Location hidden

#13858 Aug 4, 2014
I hear ya there.....I have 3 nieces, my youngest daughter and my son in law all in august! 9, 10, 14, 17 and 18th! I don't think we have any in September either! Fun month this year! My daughter will be coming home from France at the end of the month....I'm so excited. She has been over there since June!
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#13859 Aug 4, 2014
We also have a lot of winter babies! I think we have at least 1 birthday in every month between my husbands family and mine.
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>

“Let Your Heart Shine”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#13860 Aug 4, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, Yea but the question you gotta ask is who the hell starts a garden in August in Indiana? Its the end of the growing season. You know those kinds of people that lie, just to lie for no reason at all? Know what Im saying?
;)
I'm glad you said that because I could think, WTH starting a garden Aug. 4? People start gardens here as soon as they believe danger of frost is over in the early Spring. I have NEVER heard of starting a garden in late Summer. First of all, plants grow according to the growing season in the locale as you stated. Seedlings would never survive in the hottest and driest part of the summer. Even with sufficient moisture they will wilt. I started many potted plants this Spring and they cannot be left outside long during the afternoon, and they are no longer seedlings. Geesh!!

Location hidden

#13861 Aug 4, 2014
I have stated many times to ask the mods but she won't! She wants to keep her delusions.....she can have them, I don't care one iota anymore! She can believe I'm the community sock.....we all know the truth! Something that is foreign to her! I'm just going to follow suit and ignore any attempts at baiting, etc. It's the best thing to do!
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text> She lies everytime her fingers hit the keys. She still hasn't answered who R.A. Courtney. I would love for her to prove that I am Chelsee because the joke would be on her but of course, she is the joke of topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating Morals 9 hr Joey 8
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) 11 hr arrow 43
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Tue pelham2micci 526
doggy style Tue DeDominicis 3
What Does the Word Say Mon arrow 3
In What Epoch or Era Apr 16 Joey 2
Atheism destroyed with one question (Jan '14) Apr 16 Joey 52