Cookie's Place

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#13810 Aug 4, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
What I figure passes for common sense in Cabbageville is neither common nor does it make any sense and it seems you've got a pretty good handle on what a corn pone opinion is.
"Tell me whar ya gits yer corn pone and I'll tell ya what yer pinions is"
-- Mark Twain
All gary has told us about spiritual understanding is 'You and people like you wouldn't understand" so I figure he got a magic decoder ring in his Cracker Jacks box and all I got was a Saint Christopher medal.
All you know about spiritual understanding is how to put it down with your atheistic quips and sarcasm.
You claim to be this Catholic and Christian that you want everybody here to believe that you are but then if you actually were this Catholic and Christian that you claim to be on here then you would already have spiritual understanding and not only that,you would also have respect for your faith as a Catholic and as a Christian and not even resort to your atheistic quips like you do on here because that is not at all what Catholics and Christians do.

Like I told you before,you may have others on here fooled into thinking that you are this Catholic and this Christian that you claim to be but you don't have me fooled.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#13811 Aug 4, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
What I figure passes for common sense in Cabbageville is neither common nor does it make any sense and it seems you've got a pretty good handle on what a corn pone opinion is.
-- Mark Twain
All gary has told us about spiritual understanding is 'You and people like you wouldn't understand" so I figure he got a magic decoder ring in his Cracker Jacks box and all I got was a Saint Christopher medal.
It's a little creepy the way Gary has chosen you as his latest love interest. As soon as he latched onto you, he stopped following around susanblange. If you can shake him loose and divert his attention to dollarsbill or preacherman, it will be a match made in heaven.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13812 Aug 4, 2014
FSM wrote:
I've never seen HG cry before. Looks like he's going into nephie meltdown mode.
Watch and learn ban boy!

;)

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#13813 Aug 4, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>It's a little creepy the way Gary has chosen you as his latest love interest. As soon as he latched onto you, he stopped following around susanblange. If you can shake him loose and divert his attention to dollarsbill or preacherman, it will be a match made in heaven.
Oh that's right,turn it into some sick gay thing on here.
That's usually your style since that is what you are really into in your personal life,isn't it?

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#13814 Aug 4, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Reported! Everyone report this post and any other post that mentions Pagans child. And ignore her psychotic rants, just report them.
Its gone, fast work

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#13817 Aug 4, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
All you know about spiritual understanding is how to put it down with your atheistic quips and sarcasm.
You claim to be this Catholic and Christian that you want everybody here to believe that you are but then if you actually were this Catholic and Christian that you claim to be on here then you would already have spiritual understanding and not only that,you would also have respect for your faith as a Catholic and as a Christian and not even resort to your atheistic quips like you do on here because that is not at all what Catholics and Christians do.
Like I told you before,you may have others on here fooled into thinking that you are this Catholic and this Christian that you claim to be but you don't have me fooled.
Magic Decoder Ring.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#13818 Aug 4, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>It's a little creepy the way Gary has chosen you as his latest love interest. As soon as he latched onto you, he stopped following around susanblange. If you can shake him loose and divert his attention to dollarsbill or preacherman, it will be a match made in heaven.
I already told him he'd be happier than a pig in shít if he teamed up with team hillbilly and if he's happy I'm happy.

“Let Your Heart Shine”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#13821 Aug 4, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Corn Pone Opinion.
Corn head Opinion. This has to be you: http://www.amandawebsterart.com/wp-content/up...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13822 Aug 4, 2014
You know what you have done, kooks! I don't need to spell it out. You are not defending yourself or your friends. You've called people in here to defend your lies and troll! I saw you follow GS to another thread that you would have never gone to had GS not been there and you injected yourself into a conversation she was having with someone else and started talking smack about her! You know you did it! Just like you followed Pagan and PL. It's what you do, troll! If you were stalked, you would quit this BS banter with your "stalkers" but you're not stalked! You cry wolf and no one listens!m

Now, about the sock BS......I told you to ask the mods if I am a sock! After all, they would know, wouldn't they? See, this is one thing you do......accuse, accuse, accuse and have no damn proof! Now, ask the mods and find out what a liar you are or STFU! I've had it with your BS!

You WILL be ignored! It is the same ole with you every damn day of the week! I use to laugh at you, still do kind of, but more than that, I am sick of your BS. Your "I can do anything I want because topix can't touch me" attitude. I hope they ban your account and IP! You are a danger to anyone you come across! We ARE NOT obsessed with you! You don't see spazz posts, 30 in a row, to the same poster saying the same shyt from any of us.....you do it. You're getting worse with your obsession of Pagan and her family! You need professional help......you really do!

Enough of an explanation for you?
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing what? My PI has been spread and reported by Susan and her socks on topix. There has been false accusations made about me. I defend myself and my friends against the attacks and false accusations made by you cyberstalkers. Exactly what have I done that is more bankable than the offenses of the trolls?
You were the community sock, Chelsee, not me. How is it that I harm new people?
And you're wrong. None of you can ignore me. Look at your obsessions of me when I am not here. It's been said topix gets paid by advertisers who look at post counts. How many post counts does my presence generate? My absence? How important are any of you when you are not on here?
Your obsession of me allows you to cyberstalk me and janeebee, 15th, FSM and that should be a good trade for you.
BTW....what does TOS say?

Location hidden

#13823 Aug 4, 2014
One more thing, how can it be an obsession for us to post to you while you are not here? It's a freaking forum not live chat! You post at 4 in the morning....we reply to posts when we see them. Kind of hard not to see many replies to you when you go on a 30 post spazz! Now, tell me again how that shows obsession! I post when I have time. We have many times had excellent dialogues, even with a couple of your friends, when you weren't here! We do know you are never far away, right?
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing what? My PI has been spread and reported by Susan and her socks on topix. There has been false accusations made about me. I defend myself and my friends against the attacks and false accusations made by you cyberstalkers. Exactly what have I done that is more bankable than the offenses of the trolls?
You were the community sock, Chelsee, not me. How is it that I harm new people?
And you're wrong. None of you can ignore me. Look at your obsessions of me when I am not here. It's been said topix gets paid by advertisers who look at post counts. How many post counts does my presence generate? My absence? How important are any of you when you are not on here?
Your obsession of me allows you to cyberstalk me and janeebee, 15th, FSM and that should be a good trade for you.
BTW....what does TOS say?

Location hidden

#13824 Aug 4, 2014
BTW, KOOKS, you are the last person who should be talking about topix tos.......you never adhere to any of the rules! Do you ever think before you post? Do you ever read what you wrote before posting it? I didn't think so!

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13825 Aug 4, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic Decoder Ring.
Ah. Now I see what you are defining that term as being. Thanks for the concrete example.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#13826 Aug 4, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Corn Pone Opinion.
Ah. True that. I get THAT definition now, too. Thanks.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#13827 Aug 4, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
-- Mark Twain
lol...

Yeah, I thought in general what common sense was but if you're dealing with the delusional crowd, it's not around. I loved your corn pone opinion example you captured. I figured that was what you were thinking, too.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#13828 Aug 4, 2014
FSM wrote:
Morning Cookie.
Evening, FSM. Hope your day went well. I see I am being "ignored" again.

Location hidden

#13831 Aug 4, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
BTW, KOOKS, you are the last person who should be talking about topix tos.......you never adhere to any of the rules! Do you ever think before you post? Do you ever read what you wrote before posting it? I didn't think so!
Hey Chels. Just ignore the loon. Trust Me!

;)

Location hidden

#13835 Aug 4, 2014
The deal is to ignore Kooks on this thread. Not Welch or anywhere else the loon might post!

;)

Location hidden

#13836 Aug 4, 2014
Oh, I know.....just had to say one last thing! She is ignored by me! Do you notice her baiting comments to Dolly Drama? Hahaha......no one is biting!
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chels. Just ignore the loon. Trust Me!
;)

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#13839 Aug 4, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chels. Just ignore the loon. Trust Me!
;)
Totally agree with you on this so far.

She's frantically seeking attention. It's working better than expected.
Nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#13840 Aug 4, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
Oh, I know.....just had to say one last thing! She is ignored by me! Do you notice her baiting comments to Dolly Drama? Hahaha......no one is biting!
<quoted text>
August sure came quick. Many birthdays this month, all for very special people to me. Then comes September and none at all. It seems that way with many folks, all the birthdays clustered together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
was King David black? (Jan '14) 2 hr True or False 38
Christian 4 hr True or False 1
"The Stand" [1994] 4 hr True or False 7
“‘If you can’! All things are possible for one ... 5 hr True or False 7
Alert Christian Troll Defeats The Troll 5 hr dollarsbill 2
Scrupulosity: What to do? 5 hr True or False 4
Don't Blame God! 6 hr True or False 2
More from around the web