Cookie's Place

“Very cute!”

Since: Apr 13

United States

#11031 Jul 24, 2014
Looks like Hogswarts Parker has her tinfoil on again, standing on the roof holding that old aerial again. Pray for rain.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#11032 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Inciting violence against others, too. My oh my. You really must have had a binger. Guess the Albany police should be aware of your inciting violence to murder, as well.
They could quite possibly find you behind a lot of mysterious deaths in the area, with all the inciting to kill and all the threats you make on topix.
How did I incite violence? I thought in this country there is freedom of speech? But you are saying that I cannot mention to my friends things posted to me here because some of them might feel protective of me? too bad. I do not give a shyt about your reports and Albany police can fck off.

“Living the perfect life,always”

Since: Jun 12

Wherever

#11033 Jul 24, 2014
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>This account was attempting to find out if your children were in high school. This account wanted to know your posting pattern and desiring to know your gender. I would not tell this account anything because they are wanting PI. Please be careful PL.
I always am careful and if idiot loon ever tried to get near my kids; she would find what the inside of a jail looked like. That is not a threat but a promise, I would have her ass in jail so fast that her head would spin and if she wants to go there with me on that then she can bring it and see what happens. The laws are upheld very well on people who stalk children and have perverted interest in them.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11034 Jul 24, 2014
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind.
Minor point:

She doesn't have one to make up.

Carry on.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#11035 Jul 24, 2014
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you worried, were you planning to come here? is Sammy some former friend who is leaking info about you?
Oh noes!!! She's reporting everybody to the PO-lees. Whatever is we gwine to do, Miss Pagan???

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#11036 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And your proof is?
Show those accounts. A bunch of accounts does not make it mine. I don't use FB anymore. Pagan made a death threat to me and stole pictures of my and my family, so I deleted the account and reported it to the Albany police department.
Susan, you are really pissed that I exposed your sock, GS, and spread this crap all over. You can't even pretend to show proof of these lies. Your stalking me on other forums, sending spam to my account, all prove you are a cyberstalker. And with that information, Topix stands to lose even more of a reputation.
I don't have victims. I have butthurt trolls who can't stand it when they are exposed who threaten my life and make up lies about me. Pagan's desire to be center of attention involves your willingness to make sure she is; just like your sock GS used to do for her.
I stole nothing from your FB which you have claimed for yr you do not have.
You have an enemy in your own backyard you need to worry about, stupid.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#11037 Jul 24, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
Looks like Hogswarts Parker has her tinfoil on again, standing on the roof holding that old aerial again. Pray for rain.
LOL.

Tinfoil hat?

I'm praying for a lightening storm.

;)

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#11038 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Satanism has existed since Christianity and not a moment before. It was a reaction to Christianity and contains the opposite of the values of Christ.
It is about ego. It's why you love it. Your religion lets you be the center of the universe and demands others see you as that, as well. Your death threats to me and your inciting others to violence against 15th may not be seen, however, as your inalienable satanic right to the Albany Police Department. Two threats in less than 4 months, Pagan. You will be under their radar, if you ever were NOT. You may be linked to some of the mysterious deaths around the area, as well, with your "rituals" and your death threats to others.
Satanists have always exited. The religion of satanism began with LaVey.

You did not even watch that video you posted. You watched the into where the preacher is blabbing in silly conspiracy shyt and that is all you watched. Had you watched the whole thing you would have a much better understanding of satanism as that is a very good video to learn a little about satanism.

LOL Yeah kooks, I sacrifice virgins and babies and black dogs every full moon. On the solar ans lunar equinoxes I drink the blood of Buddhists.
What an idiot you are to believe such shyt.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#11039 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan has no links, nor any proof. Just like Susan did with her sock GS, Susan as Sammy the gray box is now trying to back up Pagan's lies about me making it seem as though her death threat is not illegal. But it is questionable when it comes within 4 months of her first one and also includes her inciting friends in her bar to incite violence to 15th. You know her satanist connection and their connection to deaths in the US. This is not taken lightly. And I am sure the Albany police department will look into it, as Pagan is now including patrons of her bar in her inciting violence against women and older men.
Ahahahhaaaa! All of that stupid shyt was debunked in a two yr study by the FBI.

Wheeew! You are out there this morning Kooks.
buck

AOL

#11040 Jul 24, 2014
btw birdkeeper, I can sum up that you haven't read any of
the documents of the Manson followers. I maybe wrong also.
I believe they are all on line for public viewing.
Somewhere in all the info there is outlined, a couple of
Manson followers were " invited" to the satan church in California.
2 of the women were personally extended an invitation during a
visit with LaVey. Either one or both declined his invite.
One of the Wilson brothers of the Beach boys was heavily involved
with LaVey & his followers also. They (LaVey's followers) literally
took over the Wilson borther's house. The brother feared LaVey's
followers and he left them have his house and he got out.
just some FYI, I don't know how old you are, I thought you
may have mentioned early 20's somewhere, I don't know.
You may not have any knowledge of this stuff.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#11041 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you lied before. Course, you open your mouth and you're lying, except when you are making death threats against women and inciting your bar patrons to violence against elderly men.
I have never said that I only work in my husband's bar. I have said that I dance in many venues.
The videos I post show me in different locations. Try to keep up.

How do you know those people are bar patrons? Did you see them posting from the bar? No? Then you are just talking shyt,huh?

“Very cute!”

Since: Apr 13

United States

#11042 Jul 24, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Tinfoil hat?
I'm praying for a lightening storm.
;)
Tut tut!
Full tinfoil ensemble!
Got her some double-sided flypaper too!

It's May Day! She can dance around the aerial while the locals take video for the YT challenge!
Think Bugzapper....

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#11043 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG....you know how they say it's better to keep silent and be thought of as smart than to open your mouth and be shown to be ignorant? Well, child, you just provided an example of that saying.
DO show the links where the illegals were NOT enticed to come here. DO show the proof that migrant farmers are here ILLEGALLY. DO show the proof that those who come here come from MEXICO only.
And then, DO admit your are so frigging stupid,you'd best shut your mouth.
Do shut up if you cannot keep up.
I was obviously talking about Illegal Mexicans and not the ones who are here legally or who are not Mexican.

Do not give a shyt if they were enticed they have minds of their own do they not?

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#11044 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is Chelsee11...or, uh, you're now playing with the PL sock. You and Pagan both said that to explain why you posted here 24/7. Your daughters were in high schools and didn't need your attention all the time.
See what lying about things gets you, PL? Caught up in your previous lies.
Oh, honey, you're male. And it's not just me. Everyone can tell you are a male. And trailer trash, too.
No kooks we did not. We said our kids are independent and do not care to be hovered over. That in no way makes then teenagers nor does it mean they are allowed to run around twon unsupervised.
It means they have structured activities which keep them busy and when they are home they are capable of entertaining themselves with their many projects. They are not infants which need 14/7 attention.
I included pics of my daughter in my video, in two sections of it. The latter showing her assisting me in Zumba class as she always does.
Zumba, Kooks, something which did not exist in the 60s as you claim my video is from.
She and I teaching the class. Perhaps you should watch all of it and you will not keep saying stupid shyt to make the ass of yourself with.
http://youtu.be/IGWlHe23D5Q

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#11045 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Links are never posted when I ask for proof. There are no links to your lies, PL.
It does no good to post links to you. You either ignore them or lie about the content because you cannot stop spazzing long enough to read or watch anything in it's entirety.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#11046 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Except he had no rape fantasy. Just as Susan donned the "Sammy" gray box to support Pagan's illusions and lies about her locked up FB account receiving threats from a person she doesn't know, you support her lies, as well.
And your complying with death threats leaves a lot of questions to ask the Corson, TX police department about. Trust me on that one.
My FB is not locked. I only locked it when doc was trolling me.

If you did not read 15ths post then you cannot say they were rape fantasies or not.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#11047 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
But you already know that's Susan. You know, the puppetmaster of GS. You KNOW there are no accounts. IF there were, links would be posted on here to prove she wasn't lying. But she IS lying. She has no links.
Having Susan create another sock account won't hide her nor your games.
Your threats against me are supported by her and as such by topix as well.
Nope, I have no evidence to say that is Susan or that Susan and GS are the same. Neither do you.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#11048 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
They made up everything but the threats Those threats pagan makes against women and now elderly men are very real. I reported her once before to the Albany Police Department and will report her again. She says she has family who will gladly go to my house, and she has my address thanks to Y.
I take her threats seriously. She is a satanist drug user who dances in her bar to get more money. I think she's probably one of the most mentally unstable people on here.
15th made his own posts. I did not make them for him.
The fact that you are too lazy to go back a few pages and read them, does not change a thing.

I am not a drug user. I smoke weed sometimes that is all.
Chickensinmytruc k

Ellenwood, GA

#11049 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? "A lot of fingers are pointing to Dolly Drama". Who would have thunk?
Of course they are pointing to 15th. He bested YOU and brought out your homophobe attacks and he sure showed Pagan how she exploited women.
This game shyte from you all is the BEST example of how insane you all are. You are PMing each other, laughing over these lies Pagan is telling, and pressing on with the intimidation and you think you are sane?
I think psychology departments all across the US see this as the most pinpoint definition of insane people; making up games of sexual assault on a woman who thinks women are only good for sex. That's Pagan's mind. I am a woman, and I am only good for sex. Look at me pretend someone, let's implicate 15th, an old man because old men at the bar love drinking and watching me gyrate on the floor, that someone has threatened to rape me. Oh, my!!! No, I won't call the police. I hate the police.
I'll inform the police for you, Pagan. I'll tell them you are implicating an old man in a state WAY far away , as threatening to rape you on FB and that you are afraid for your life. You may expect a call or a stop by to your bar to see how you are handling it.
Insane rambling from the sleaziest, filthy old troll on Topix. Go scum, go. You are like a sick joke that never goes away.

“Living the perfect life,always”

Since: Jun 12

Wherever

#11050 Jul 24, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Modems have unique addresses.
Personal computers have unique addresses.
And without a court order you can't get the address of who the computer belongs too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MESSAGE to THE TRESPASSERS ON MY FORUM 4 min dollarsbill 28
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 7 min Demon Finder 5,762
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 8 min Demon Finder 269
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 9 min Demon Finder 1,921
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 10 min little lamb 406
Is it possible for Jesus to be Messiah and Rabbi 1 hr Atheistgirl 54
There is no god 1 hr Atheistgirl 55
More from around the web