Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#10967 Jul 24, 2014
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seen those before. They do not know what they talking about.
You've said that before, and yet there is a HUGE amount of people who know satanism is a phoney and fake little perverted narcissistic little Christian reactionary religion whose founder was a carnival huckster and no more.

Anderson, IN

#10968 Jul 24, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is, somebody on here is playing a very dangerous game and shyt is about to get real. At this point, a lot of fingers are pointing to Dolly Drama. If it is not him, he is being set up by somebody. That rape fantasy of his has spilled over to other sites. The evidence may be circumstantial, but he was foolish to engage in such ignorant banter.
Pagan's threats to me will be reported as will her allegations that someone threatened her on her FB page. The Albany police will know her name once again and they will know she has implicated a man who lives in a state so far away, he could not possibly harm her, but her death threats to me, made again, are threats she could carry out and has threatened to have her family carry out and she knows my address.

There is NO circumstantial evidence in Pagan's threats. But I do wonder what Corson, TX police would say to someone involved in veiled threats to people on the internet. Wonder if they'd find you sane, or a person who has a history of violence in the area?

Anderson, IN

#10969 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
So? It gave him the perfect chance to study human behavior when he play at night for the burlesque shows and play for the church tent meeting the next morning, see the same men who were at the burlesque shows at the church meetings.
That is good video, would have been better if the preacher would have stopped interrupting them. They described satanism perfectly. I totally agree with everything they are syaing.
I have posted this video myself a few times.
What a crock of crap. You couldn't convince any educated person you had one degree, let alone the two you allege.

Must really be a low life you live when you have to long for the days when you were young and gyrating in a bar to earn money for you and hubby.

LaVey is a carnie...it's all he's been, it's all he ever was. You follow the edicts of a man who was a huckster in a carnival. You know PT Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute. And you took up a whole hour.

Anderson, IN

#10971 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Not everyone is so scared and it is clear that you are trying to shield 15th and turn this around on Gary.
This shows your rape allegation is a lie. You put it all out there and say you are not afraid. Your FB is, according to you, all closed off so only friends and family could post on it. Then, you would have had a name to your comments.

What a pathetic attention seeking liar you are. You gyrate for money and attention at your bar and you lie here to make sure all are focused on Pagan..and her new threats to Cookie and her latest victimization charges.

Anderson, IN

#10972 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
She better realize it. Her life depends on it.
And your death threat is so noted, Pagan. And it will be reported to Albany Police.

Anderson, IN

#10973 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
He is not threatening anyone. He is talking about something he read elsewhere. People you do not know and who do not use Topix who read 15th's posts from last night about rape and his comments about me. They are the ones who are ready to, snap a neck, as one of them put it.
Inciting violence against others, too. My oh my. You really must have had a binger. Guess the Albany police should be aware of your inciting violence to murder, as well.

They could quite possibly find you behind a lot of mysterious deaths in the area, with all the inciting to kill and all the threats you make on topix.

Anderson, IN

#10974 Jul 24, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
He's going to be much more than that if its found out that he has something to do with what I learned concerning you.
I may disagree or get into with women on here from time to time but I wish no harm upon them nor wish they be violated.
any guy that gets on here and makes threats to do harm or to violate a woman whether it be posted publicly or on a PM isn't fit to be among society anywhere nor is he fit to be a man but does deserve to have his ass kicked from pillar to post.
He can be discovered who he is,he's not completely hidden.
Show the quote. Or be accused of inciting violence against others on topix, as well. I wonder how your local police department would describe you, Gary.

Anderson, IN

#10975 Jul 24, 2014
Sammy wrote:
Lil, whoever you are on here, start checking all those dating sites and satanic sites and you will see yourself there. I wish you the best Lil because Cookie will not stop till she knows exactly where you live and work. She also creates facebook accounts and myspace accounts of her targets.
And your proof is?

Show those accounts. A bunch of accounts does not make it mine. I don't use FB anymore. Pagan made a death threat to me and stole pictures of my and my family, so I deleted the account and reported it to the Albany police department.

Susan, you are really pissed that I exposed your sock, GS, and spread this crap all over. You can't even pretend to show proof of these lies. Your stalking me on other forums, sending spam to my account, all prove you are a cyberstalker. And with that information, Topix stands to lose even more of a reputation.

I don't have victims. I have butthurt trolls who can't stand it when they are exposed who threaten my life and make up lies about me. Pagan's desire to be center of attention involves your willingness to make sure she is; just like your sock GS used to do for her.

Anderson, IN

#10976 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
What is wrong with this? Nothing. Satanism is about the ego, it is the religion of the flesh.
Satanists have always existed. We are born not made. LaVey only codified our attiyudes into a religion which mocks all religions not just Christianity. We will mock at Wiccans just as much as we will mock at Christians.
All religions are show businesses, we are just the only one who will admit it.
BTW I have my own rituals on YT. Some clips of one ritual was in my life video.
Satanism has existed since Christianity and not a moment before. It was a reaction to Christianity and contains the opposite of the values of Christ.

It is about ego. It's why you love it. Your religion lets you be the center of the universe and demands others see you as that, as well. Your death threats to me and your inciting others to violence against 15th may not be seen, however, as your inalienable satanic right to the Albany Police Department. Two threats in less than 4 months, Pagan. You will be under their radar, if you ever were NOT. You may be linked to some of the mysterious deaths around the area, as well, with your "rituals" and your death threats to others.

Anderson, IN

#10977 Jul 24, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
Sammy, Lil has told you who she is and asked for links to the sites/threads where Cookie is doing all this shyte. You have yet to provide them nor to acknowledge Lil.
<quoted text>
Susan has no links, nor any proof. Just like Susan did with her sock GS, Susan as Sammy the gray box is now trying to back up Pagan's lies about me making it seem as though her death threat is not illegal. But it is questionable when it comes within 4 months of her first one and also includes her inciting friends in her bar to incite violence to 15th. You know her satanist connection and their connection to deaths in the US. This is not taken lightly. And I am sure the Albany police department will look into it, as Pagan is now including patrons of her bar in her inciting violence against women and older men.

Anderson, IN

#10978 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
I do not only work in my husband's bar. In fact i seldom work there.
Then you lied before. Course, you open your mouth and you're lying, except when you are making death threats against women and inciting your bar patrons to violence against elderly men.

Anderson, IN

#10979 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You are not reading me correctly.
What I was trying to tell you is the Mexicans put themselves in a vulnerable situation because they come here illegally.
If Mexico is so bad then they should stop running away, ban together and start a revolution. Take back their country and make of it what they what it to be. No problem is ever solved by running away. Only solved when you stand up for yourself and fight.
As for the farm workers in US. There are all those people on public assistance because they claim they cannot find jobs, all of those gangstas and shyt lurking around, doing nothing but dealing, stealing and killing whilst they are on the dole. Make them earn their fcking checks and food stamps. Put their asses on those farms to work.
There you go, problems solves and all by people getting off their asses and doing what needs done instead of being victims and crying for handouts
OMG....you know how they say it's better to keep silent and be thought of as smart than to open your mouth and be shown to be ignorant? Well, child, you just provided an example of that saying.

DO show the links where the illegals were NOT enticed to come here. DO show the proof that migrant farmers are here ILLEGALLY. DO show the proof that those who come here come from MEXICO only.

And then, DO admit your are so frigging stupid,you'd best shut your mouth.
Locutus

Vancouver, WA

#10980 Jul 24, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you lied before. Course, you open your mouth and you're lying, except when you are making death threats against women and inciting your bar patrons to violence against elderly men.
Kooks, give it a rest and seek help. You're flat out psycho.

Trust me, the booze is waiting. Go take a sip and get off of your addiction to the Internet.

Anderson, IN

#10981 Jul 24, 2014
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text> You lying piece of trash, I have never said my daughter was in high school and neither has pagan. You are such a pervert that you are always so concerned over a young girl and there you go again with the accusation that I am a male. Prove it bit*h post a bsolute without a shadow of a doubt that I am a male because you can't.
Sure it is Chelsee11...or, uh, you're now playing with the PL sock. You and Pagan both said that to explain why you posted here 24/7. Your daughters were in high schools and didn't need your attention all the time.

See what lying about things gets you, PL? Caught up in your previous lies.

Oh, honey, you're male. And it's not just me. Everyone can tell you are a male. And trailer trash, too.

Anderson, IN

#10982 Jul 24, 2014
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text> You couldn't expose the truth if it hit you upside the head. You have been proven to lie and when links are posted you keep asking for more proof. Lying loon.
Links are never posted when I ask for proof. There are no links to your lies, PL.

Anderson, IN

#10983 Jul 24, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is, somebody on here is playing a very dangerous game and shyt is about to get real. At this point, a lot of fingers are pointing to Dolly Drama. If it is not him, he is being set up by somebody. That rape fantasy of his has spilled over to other sites. The evidence may be circumstantial, but he was foolish to engage in such ignorant banter.
Except he had no rape fantasy. Just as Susan donned the "Sammy" gray box to support Pagan's illusions and lies about her locked up FB account receiving threats from a person she doesn't know, you support her lies, as well.

And your complying with death threats leaves a lot of questions to ask the Corson, TX police department about. Trust me on that one.

Anderson, IN

#10984 Jul 24, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
Yep, I have noticed all that as well! She hasn't been talking to buck because he is not here causing trouble and backing up her lies. You watch, she will say something to him now just because it was pointed out! She is extremely predictable......hell, we know her next move before she even does! Lol
<quoted text>
MY gawd....you have the WORSE fixation on Cookie fantasies and other dreams I have about her that I have EVER seen.

I talk to buck and then the minute I do, YOU jump his arse PL and make fun of him. Why do I want a nice person like buck attacked by your trailer trash male mouth, PL?

Anderson, IN

#10985 Jul 24, 2014
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Going by what you posted yesterday this means you are the liar. I can see you still contradict everything you post. You are the biggest con I have ever met on the internet.
I see you are back to saying you have a facebook. Well, I was on your facebook, if you remember. Yes, you still have it and it is still active as are all your other accounts.
Lil needs to be aware of all the accounts you opened in her name.
Susan, give it a rest Your attacks, like you did with GS, are baseless and you provide no proof, even when asked. Your sock GS was busted. But her comments are still something I have copied and linked to you for studies by the psychology department of the games the moderators play on here. You are a study in insanity if ever there was one.

I have no FB account. Your lies are solid, as you proof is absent. Dream on, Susan. You are now exposed all over as a cyberstalker and pretty soon the evidence will mount to show it. Then YOUR local police will be involved, as well as other agencies dealing with cyberstalkers on the internet.

Anderson, IN

#10986 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
I would like to see those accounts. Would like to see her FB too.
You should register so you can PM me this info.
But you already know that's Susan. You know, the puppetmaster of GS. You KNOW there are no accounts. IF there were, links would be posted on here to prove she wasn't lying. But she IS lying. She has no links.

Having Susan create another sock account won't hide her nor your games.

Your threats against me are supported by her and as such by topix as well.

Anderson, IN

#10987 Jul 24, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been used, gary, by someone you thought was your friend. That should make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Unless, of course, you thought you could go to the mat with the big people and made the whole thing up.
They made up everything but the threats Those threats pagan makes against women and now elderly men are very real. I reported her once before to the Albany Police Department and will report her again. She says she has family who will gladly go to my house, and she has my address thanks to Y.

I take her threats seriously. She is a satanist drug user who dances in her bar to get more money. I think she's probably one of the most mentally unstable people on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 6 min Rosa_Winkel 89
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min We Are Almost There 4,388
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 9 min blacklagoon 2,055
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 31 min flame of truth 126
News UN chief tells refugees world must provide 'saf... 44 min RELIGION ROBBER L... 5
Nearly all Christians are Frauds 52 min RELIGION ROBBER L... 315
apokalypsis (May '09) 1 hr RELIGION ROBBER L... 1,126
Challenge to all Christians 3 hr truthandcommonsense 386
More from around the web