Cookie's Place

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10484 Jul 22, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you playing dumb?
Does playing dumb make you think you can cross examine?
Do you really believe you have any skills in getting a response in anyone?
Why would a person, who cyberstalks people, think they could ask questions of anyone?
Why don't you have your "Close family friend", the Attorney General of West Virginia, ask me these questions?
Do you ever get tired of being real, real stupid?
You already posted you share accounts . Still no proof from you Chelsee is a community sock as you stated?

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#10485 Jul 22, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
"Life"? Did you say teaching is part of your "life"?
Why didn't you include it here? And why are there still pictures in this? I thought this was a "video" of your life?
Why did you choose a "dinosaur" song for this? I thought you were Goth.
Looks and sounds like a 60's thingy,child. Just how old ARE you?
I did include video and pics of my dance classes.

You can put still pics into a vid. People do it all of the time, is not unusual. Were also video clips.

That song was from the 90s. By Blind Melon. No Rain

Were three other songs as well.

Yeah, they had CDs, cell phones, DVD and Monster Energy drinks in the 60s. Sure they did Kooks.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#10486 Jul 22, 2014
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text> Lea, didn't Dolly say that Latin hadn't been in the Catholic churches since 1968? He is wrong, Vatican II came out between 1962-1965 and stated that mass was to be conducted in one's native language. I remember going to some Catholic masses with an aunt and uncle where mass was still done in Latin. Our church and several around the area do a Hispanic Mass. It is really neat to go to one as the whole Mass is done in Spanish of course but the music is so much different!
Sixty-five, sixty-eight, you're a real picker of nits, aren't you. I had four years of Latin in a Jesuit high school and graduated in 1968 so maybe I got the years mixed up. Maybe the Tuesday Mass continued in Latin.

We celebrate one Mass in English every week. Hettie and Padre and I were the only ones to show up last week. We sang in Spanish. The white people showed up a few months ago and drove everybody off with their singing and then they disappeared. I've been spreading the word that it's OK to attend the English Mass again.

My mom was really torqued about the switch to English. She argued with the priest and bishop 'till the day she died. Weekly letters to the editor. She would have argued with the Pope and God Almighty Himself if she had a chance. She may be arguing with God Almighty Himself as we speak.

May she rest in peace.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#10487 Jul 22, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link to pagan's 'life'. I made it to thirteen seconds and got bored.
Can you point to a specific two or three seconds in the video anyone might find interesting?
Poor thing, still has nothing to put into a video and is jealous.
Does not matter if you are bored, you cannot make anything better. All you have are stories and copy paste links.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#10488 Jul 22, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Errrr.... That is what the church is called....
http://giaoxuthanhgiuse.net
Nothing racist about it
That's what makes the Catholic church catholic. You could go to Mass at that church or a church in Estonia, Fiji or Thailand and would know exactly what was going on. You probably wouldn't understand the homily but could still participate fully in the celebration.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#10489 Jul 22, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not going to do anything but get personal information from all you do. She got on my facebook and then copied pictures of my family. She's real low life scum,for sure.
BTW, here's her "life"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IGWlHe23D5QXX&feature=you tu.be
She plays "dinosaur" music to it, has a lot of still pictures, and it looks like something out of the 60's or 70's.
BTW, there's plenty of on the floor gyrating with men looking on. She's sold her own soul. She can't call it "folk dancing" anymore.
I've always found their comments, or their beliefs in who I am to be a direct reflection of their personality and has never reflected nor altered my life.
It really is revealing of who they are when they begin their "I don't believe her" and insert their lies instead. Shows they are not to be believed. Only liars don't trust what others are saying.
Your FB? How many times have you stated that you do not even have FB? Busted in another lie, Kooks.

One of your neighbors sent me the pics of your family.

Blind Melon is not dino music and neither is Omnia and Wat Zullin We Drinkin is a classic Dutch party song.

Again, did not have CDs, DVDs, Iphones, Plastic liter bottles of Coke, Monster Energy drinks etc back in the 60s.

Belly dance is a form of art and is a form of middle eastern folk dancing . I am not asahmed of what I do.
Men looking on, what about the women who were also watching? It just burns your arse that I get attention for men. Burns it so bad that it send you into a flurry of denial.

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10490 Jul 22, 2014
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thing, still has nothing to put into a video and is jealous.
Does not matter if you are bored, you cannot make anything better. All you have are stories and copy paste links.
He expects us to take his word for it about himself without a smidgen of proof of what he claims.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#10491 Jul 22, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Sixty-five, sixty-eight, you're a real picker of nits, aren't you. I had four years of Latin in a Jesuit high school and graduated in 1968 so maybe I got the years mixed up. Maybe the Tuesday Mass continued in Latin.
We celebrate one Mass in English every week. Hettie and Padre and I were the only ones to show up last week. We sang in Spanish. The white people showed up a few months ago and drove everybody off with their singing and then they disappeared. I've been spreading the word that it's OK to attend the English Mass again.
My mom was really torqued about the switch to English. She argued with the priest and bishop 'till the day she died. Weekly letters to the editor. She would have argued with the Pope and God Almighty Himself if she had a chance. She may be arguing with God Almighty Himself as we speak.
May she rest in peace.
Is Kooks your mother?

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#10492 Jul 22, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
...and this is how you prove to show your devotion and commitment to Catholicism and Christianity towards others?
Nope, that's how I show if someone reads one of your monologues he's read them all.

“Living the perfect life,always”

Since: Jun 12

Wherever

#10493 Jul 22, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
May she rest in peace.
No dumbassness, if you were a "real" Catholic you would have known when Vatican II was and when the switch became. You are no more a Catholic than I am the Queen of England.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#10494 Jul 22, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
The list of churches says there is a Korean church.
It may be a problem of semantics.
Chicago's first Mexican Church
http://www.wttw.com/main.taf...
No one cares about your boring old church and the silly rules of what language to hold mass in etc. Is just a bunch of crap to control the dumb sheeples.

Wherever

#10495 Jul 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Your FB? How many times have you stated that you do not even have FB? Busted in another lie, Kooks.
One of your neighbors sent me the pics of your family.
Blind Melon is not dino music and neither is Omnia and Wat Zullin We Drinkin is a classic Dutch party song.
Again, did not have CDs, DVDs, Iphones, Plastic liter bottles of Coke, Monster Energy drinks etc back in the 60s.
Belly dance is a form of art and is a form of middle eastern folk dancing . I am not asahmed of what I do.
Men looking on, what about the women who were also watching? It just burns your arse that I get attention for men. Burns it so bad that it send you into a flurry of denial.
I busted her a in lie in Welch. She said she had been posting since 2006 but her profile says since 2008 so that means that she has had socks and grey boxes. It must suck to always lie and get busted in them like she does.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#10496 Jul 22, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
He expects us to take his word for it about himself without a smidgen of proof of what he claims.
I have yet to see even a smidgen of proof of his claims. He just googles shyt and copy pasts like Nettie used to do.

Wherever

#10497 Jul 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I did include video and pics of my dance classes.
You can put still pics into a vid. People do it all of the time, is not unusual. Were also video clips.
That song was from the 90s. By Blind Melon. No Rain
Were three other songs as well.
Yeah, they had CDs, cell phones, DVD and Monster Energy drinks in the 60s. Sure they did Kooks.
Nowadays a lot of people put pics in videos at funeral services. It is a nice way to remember one's life and what one has done with that life with family and friends. We didn't have that option when my mom passed away 20.5 years ago but we will when my dad passes.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#10498 Jul 22, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what makes the Catholic church catholic. You could go to Mass at that church or a church in Estonia, Fiji or Thailand and would know exactly what was going on. You probably wouldn't understand the homily but could still participate fully in the celebration.
What is the point of going to a service and not understanding what is said? The priest is probably saying, fck you idiots give me your money the pope needs a new gold hat. he will send the poor a pittance whilst he sits on his golden throne and rides around in his pope-mobil. Come ye with your cash to the bingo games oh ye of little brains.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#10499 Jul 22, 2014
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text> Nowadays a lot of people put pics in videos at funeral services. It is a nice way to remember one's life and what one has done with that life with family and friends. We didn't have that option when my mom passed away 20.5 years ago but we will when my dad passes.
It is done all of the time and is a good way to share pics. There are hundreds of thousands of such videos on YT. Everything from weddings, birthdays, christening, parties, whatever and even funerals. Kooks is just deflecting because she cannot ever admit that she is wrong.
Most people have more still pics than they do video and also in video if there are people who do not want too be seen on YT you cannot get them out.. With pics you can always blur or crop people out.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#10500 Jul 22, 2014
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text> I busted her a in lie in Welch. She said she had been posting since 2006 but her profile says since 2008 so that means that she has had socks and grey boxes. It must suck to always lie and get busted in them like she does.
Exactly, she gets busted in lies nearly everyday yet she has the nerve to call me a liar? She cannot produce one post in which I have lied about anything.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10501 Jul 22, 2014
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text> I busted her a in lie in Welch. She said she had been posting since 2006 but her profile says since 2008 so that means that she has had socks and grey boxes. It must suck to always lie and get busted in them like she does.
She was posting gray box back in 2006 telling the same lies and making the same bone-headed accusations that she is making now. It's always SSDD with her.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#10502 Jul 22, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
....... yeah, like Noah's Flood never happened.

Forget that, it's too subtle for you. You accept all kind of stuff without a smidgeon of proof but as one of the delta males in the pack it is your job to deny everything I say (without a smidgeon of proof).

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10503 Jul 22, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, that's how I show if someone reads one of your monologues he's read them all.
Then you're not really being a Catholic and a Christian as you are suppose to be doing.
For if you only love those who loves you back then you will not receive the greater reward.
Think about that,if you are really a Catholic and a Christian as you say that you are then you will not only know what I'm talking about but then also you will show it to me that you do and you wouldn't be sarcastic or disrespectful to me.
BTW,My condolences about your mother.
I know how it is to lose someone that you care about the most more than anything in this world.
I lost my grandmother over a month ago.
She was the best woman I ever knew and I miss her a lot but I would rather see her go and be with the Lord than to see her continue on suffering in this world like she did.
She was 102 yrs. old when she passed away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 15 min messianic114 319
BIBLE QUESTIONS to KAB 29 min janeebee 50
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 39 min 15th Dalai Lama 2,403
I'm YOUR FATHER, IMITATE ME! (Jan '16) 2 hr I love Jesus 20
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 4 hr Big Al 9,539
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 4 hr I love Jesus 53
Paul the first anti-christ, financed by Rome..T... (Mar '10) 5 hr Jesus is 682
More from around the web