Cookie's Place
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4097 Jun 9, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
That's an interesting observation, Doc.
May I add one of my own?
You didn't even wait for me to say no. It's quite rude to go ahead anyway.
Sundog512 wrote:
There has been no difference in your posting style. You still sound just like the doc.
Your conspiracy theories make me laugh. If I'm going to defend myself, you'll need to fill me in on the latest gossip. I'm Cookie, The Doctor, female, using a proxy, presumably live somewhere in the US, and not the original FSM who started posting with you. That's what I've got so far. Feel free to correct or add to anything.
Sundog512 wrote:
But please, would you care to tell us why you got banned and why you are posting from a proxy.
Don't forget, you are here at our grace. One report and you are gone.
;)
One more question. How many Melbourne, Australia proxies do you think I have? Lol.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4098 Jun 9, 2014
River Tam wrote:
No scarring. He knew what I needed to know much better than I did at the time. Besides, around eleven, I realised that I was going to be better than him in about 8 or 9 years. I was right.
I see what you mean. My dad was harsh with his discipline on me and my siblings. So long as you don't venture into abuse, the 'no pain, no gain' saying has a fair bit of truth to it.
River Tam wrote:
I've watched Sundog post for about 4 years now. I'm pretty sure you're not hurting his feelings.
True. I was joking. Hard to hurt the feelings of someone so guarded. Speaking of which, what's the story with him and Cookie. Did she dump him at the altar?
River Tam wrote:
Never forget =========> It's just a game.
The proxy I'm using will be banned from one report, Detective Sundog and his team are closing in on exposing me as the doc, Reup wants to drown me, and CD has her legal team hovering over every post. If that's not bad enough, someone told me that Jesus is always watching. I had a panic attack in the toilet earlier.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4099 Jun 9, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
LOLOLOL...actually, you're an idiot. But it is cute that you think you are a "seeker of truth."
(Jesus effing Christ, could this guy be an more of a putz?)
<quoted text>
If he doesn't exist, why even bring him up, Doc?
<quoted text>
And that "alternate point of view would be with your head up your arse.
<quoted text>
Seriously, stop whining. I know you don't think you can make yourself look dumber, but you are.
And that might be your only talent.
Lol. Seeing someone with so many character flaws get upset about a little bible criticism is a bit odd, don't you think?
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4100 Jun 9, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
There, Doc, I fixed that for you.
Now, once again. Why were you banned and why do you have to post from a proxy and why is it that a single report will get your posts removed?
What did you do that put you in such a bad spot with Topix?
Lol. Rent free. I love it.

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#4101 Jun 9, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks !!!
Congratulations to you and your wife.
1979 is like a history book to me. I see pictures sometimes and I make my scrunchie face. Seriously? People actually wore that? I want those drugs.
Some of it is coming back in style. I did a little fashion show Saturday that was based on 70s-80s retro. Had to wear the ugliest jumpsuit that may ever existed in the history of the world. See profile pic.
But what the hell it was a new experience for me even though it was no big deal of a fashion show. Is something to add to my portfolio and it was fun. I made some new friends, it was all good.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4102 Jun 9, 2014
Reup wrote:
Why not? You've been searching for, cutting and pasting others replies from 5-6 years back and trying to make them your own for months now. Rodent !!!
You've got to appreciate the effort I've put into it. It's a fulltime job. Lol.

Leiden, Netherlands

#4103 Jun 9, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Seeing someone with so many character flaws get upset about a little bible criticism is a bit odd, don't you think?
Why do you get upset over it?
You are much older than me and you still have not figured out that most people are going to believe whatever religion they taught about from childhood. You will never change most of their minds by bytching at them on a text forum.
Leave it to the ones who are really good at it and do not hide like scared bunnies, like Amazing Atheist, Thunderfoot and Dusty Smith on You Tube.
Like the fake preachers,no one is going to take an atheist who hides seriously either. If you have something you feel is important to say or share then stop being a coward and get on YT and say it.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4104 Jun 9, 2014
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
He is doing an excellent job of avoiding that question. Dances around it with allegro ,battement and echappe saute. But he has not mastered pirouettes.
Not quite. I've already answered the question truthfully. You guys are so paranoid. How many people have you thought were Cookie and/or the doc? Is it really that hard to believe there's more than one person who doesn't like your group?

This is an observation, not a complaint. The sock games were pretty rare in this forum for a long time. The first I knew of it was when HG 'and friends' started posting here. You guys brought a whole new level of shite to a forum that had it's own already. For what purpose, I can't imagine.

Leiden, Netherlands

#4105 Jun 9, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>You've got to appreciate the effort I've put into it. It's a fulltime job. Lol.
An effort in futility is not worthy of respect.
If you were really a truth seeker you would be searching last summers posts on the Keys thread.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4106 Jun 9, 2014
SD and I have been friends for yrs now so there goes your theory. I only knew of doc from spring 2013 through that summer. Doc did not warm up to me. He faded away once Kooks returned.
I have noticed no change at all. We already know all about our past battles and long ago resolved our differences. We think that you bringing them up shows how desperate you are to try to pin the doc badge on him. I told you, I know beyond a doubt he is not doc.
Are you not ashamed of yourself for these obvious and ineffective divide and concur tactics?
Divide and conquer? Lol. I'm just messing with you. I don't think SD is the doc, but who knows with you guys. I've seen more than a few examples of strange ethical behaviour. If I had to pick someone from this and the other thread, he fits the bill more than most.

All I remember of the doc was scrolling past his long-winded bible nonsense and him following around a couple of female posters here to tell them they were bad Christians. Meh.

Leiden, Netherlands

#4107 Jun 9, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite. I've already answered the question truthfully. You guys are so paranoid. How many people have you thought were Cookie and/or the doc? Is it really that hard to believe there's more than one person who doesn't like your group?
This is an observation, not a complaint. The sock games were pretty rare in this forum for a long time. The first I knew of it was when HG 'and friends' started posting here. You guys brought a whole new level of shite to a forum that had it's own already. For what purpose, I can't imagine.
The question was why were you banned and you have not answered it.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4108 Jun 9, 2014
But you will read through posts from yrs ago, because Kooks told you to, which are not even relevant to the present situation.
For starters, Cookie never told me to read any threads. Secondly, topix fights are great reading. More entertaining than most of the stuff that gets posted here. Surely you agree.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4109 Jun 9, 2014
My husband does not need your sympathy. Real men can handle us "feisty" women and enjoy the challenge that we provide. My husband has said many times that he would be bored with a docile,submissive wife.
Real men? Come on. Each man is different. Some like feisty, some don't.

Leiden, Netherlands

#4110 Jun 9, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>Divide and conquer? Lol. I'm just messing with you. I don't think SD is the doc, but who knows with you guys. I've seen more than a few examples of strange ethical behaviour. If I had to pick someone from this and the other thread, he fits the bill more than most.
All I remember of the doc was scrolling past his long-winded bible nonsense and him following around a couple of female posters here to tell them they were bad Christians. Meh.
Yeah, now that you see the shyt you flung is not going to stick you are going to change ti, I was just messing with you.
You would garner more respect and credibility if you could just admit you were wrong.

There were several docs. I am only interested in the later doc, JML.
SD does not even come close, not in content or writing style. But of all the posts I have read, yours and Kooks are often simular.

What do you think about Kooks saying my daughter would grow up to be a preacher's hoer?
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4111 Jun 9, 2014
Why do need a proxy? Why were you banned?
What proxy? When was I permanently banned?
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4112 Jun 9, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Morning guys.
Hope all are well and doing fine.
Morning Cookie. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Leiden, Netherlands

#4113 Jun 9, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>For starters, Cookie never told me to read any threads. Secondly, topix fights are great reading. More entertaining than most of the stuff that gets posted here. Surely you agree.
Yes she did. She posted my screen name several times and asked people to google it and read about me and she also posted and asked people to read those old threads on Welch forum.

Topix fights are only interesting to me when they are current and about issues that are important to me.
Old threads usually have many missing posts and lots of grey boxes and imposters. It is difficult to see who is who, who is right or often what people are even fighting about.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4114 Jun 9, 2014
Why do you get upset over it?
You are much older than me and you still have not figured out that most people are going to believe whatever religion they taught about from childhood. You will never change most of their minds by bytching at them on a text forum.
Leave it to the ones who are really good at it and do not hide like scared bunnies, like Amazing Atheist, Thunderfoot and Dusty Smith on You Tube.
Like the fake preachers,no one is going to take an atheist who hides seriously either. If you have something you feel is important to say or share then stop being a coward and get on YT and say it.
I'm not even 35 so hardly an old fart. I mostly leave the believers alone these days. Consider it another part of the topix games. Given the lack of intelligent conversation here, introducing a bit of banter occasionally is necessary.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#4115 Jun 9, 2014
An effort in futility is not worthy of respect.
It was a joke. I'd love to see the reasoning behind the thought that I'm going through 5-6 year old threads, stealing lines, then passing them off as my own. So much paranoia.
If you were really a truth seeker you would be searching last summers posts on the Keys thread.
I gave it a try, but you want me to read 3 months of posts on a fast moving thread. I think I went through 10 pages of the usual drivel and that was only 2 days worth of posts.

Leiden, Netherlands

#4116 Jun 9, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Morning guys.
Hope all are well and doing fine.
I am doing fine, Kooks. Had a great weekend, did a fashion show Saturday in NYC, and on Sunday whilst we were out,all up in Troy, I ran across some old friends I had not seen since I was 15. We are going hiking with them up at the falls, next weekend weather permitting. Also Maddy and I went swimming and later all three of us plus the two dogs went to the park and all of us had dinner at the in laws.

What did you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) 3 min janeebee 148
Evidence Against God 28 min Praise Jesus 2,719
The New Covenant 28 min Praise Jesus 189
Why didn’t God destroy satan from the beginning? 1 hr AskDrScientist 8
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr AskDrScientist 658
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr anonymous 4,485
The True Name Of The CREATOR 4 hr LarryX 26
More from around the web