Comments
3,481 - 3,500 of 13,734 Comments Last updated 43 min ago
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3966 Jun 7, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
First of all, if I ask the mods anything about you, your posts will be removed and you will have to reset your router and I'm not done with you yet.
Secondly, perhaps you are, but it going through a proxy so that you can post here because you have been IP banned, Doc.
Lol. Yet you call me paranoid. I've got thousands of Melbourne, Australia proxies on hand. ;) Go ahead and report.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3967 Jun 7, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
I didn't ask you which account was banned, idiot. I know that. I asked you why it was banned. Stop deflecting and answer the question--why were you banned? What you "suspect" has little or no bearing on this conversation.
I don't think you are using a proxy. I know that you are.
You were IP banned. That's a pretty serious offense. Now what exactly was it you did to get the IP ban?
Lol. Rent free.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3968 Jun 7, 2014
Weepy wrote:
Hmmm FSM hasn't gone poof yet? Still wondering if I should read any of it since it will all disappear except a few humorous ones captured in quotes?
Haha. I've wondered for awhile now when you'll grow some stones and stop hiding behind Sundog. Please reply so this one gets saved. ;)
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3969 Jun 7, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
Shadows? Run away? No, I just have other things to do and only get on topix when I have nothing better to do. If you were happy to clarify you would have, you didn't. I get that you're a bit of a control freak. I will not play by your rules.
Thanks for proving my point. You responded exactly how I thought you would which means you're right where I want you. Try to be a little less predictable next time.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3970 Jun 7, 2014
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
Just like Kooks, it ignores questions and anything that proves it to be wrong. If it does reply, it is with a lot of evasive bs yet it demands that everyone else reply to it's questions honestly.
It's 50/50. Truth be known, Sundoc gets most worked up when I'm being completely honest. I can't take much credit for his mental state though. Cookie put in all the hard yards.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3971 Jun 7, 2014
River Tam wrote:
I am !! However, the coloured belt system is a Japanese thing. It's been Americanised now to include some Chinese marital arts just to make the kids feel like they're learning something. My Master didn't care how I felt. He threw urine at me occasionally when he thought my reflexes were wanting.
You've got to love Chinese discipline. Doesn't matter how much mental scarring is involved, you will be successful. Lol. Still, most of he Chinese kids in my class ended up being doctors and engineers.
River Tam wrote:
Me too !!!
Hurting Sundogs feelings is the key to my success.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3972 Jun 7, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>It's 50/50. Truth be known, Sundoc gets most worked up when I'm being completely honest. I can't take much credit for his mental state though. Cookie put in all the hard yards.
lol

You have proven to be a complete reality challenged moron!
Nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#3973 Jun 7, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for proving my point. You responded exactly how I thought you would which means you're right where I want you. Try to be a little less predictable next time.
I'm right where I want to be.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3974 Jun 7, 2014
BS, the only reason you call him doc is to try to divide and conquer and get me enraged at SD in hopes that I would then reveal PI about him. Not going to ever happen, so give it up.
Lol. Not even close to the truth.
Again, I have already explained to you how it is that SD is not doc. If doc had access to the info SD has about me exp from a few months ago, doc would have first encouraged me to continue on the destructive path I was on. Doc would have relished every second of my pain. Was the perfect op to destroy me. But he did exact opposite.
When did the doc try to get to you? I was under the impression it was more than a few months ago. Perhaps he's warmed up to you since then and shelved his doc persona.
Is no way he is doc. Doc wanted to destroy me even made a POS fake FB page with only two pics of me. SD could have created a page that was convincing. Doc's page looked like the joke it was. No one would believe that crap page was real, it was a waste of time, entirely ineffective.
Unless SD didn't want to give himself away. Haven't you noticed the change in his posting style whenever I call him the doc? The changes are eerily similar to when I bring up your past battle with him. He's sweating for some reason. He'll probably report me to get this post deleted soon enough. I'm quite sure he has something he wants to kept hidden.
Nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#3975 Jun 7, 2014
<quoted text>
What is a ziti?
FSM's enemy

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3976 Jun 7, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>Haha. I've wondered for awhile now when you'll grow some stones and stop hiding behind Sundog. Please reply so this one gets saved. ;)
You are a donkey dyck, you are no big deal, if you go poof I wont miss you, believe it...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3977 Jun 7, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>You've got to love Chinese discipline. Doesn't matter how much mental scarring is involved, you will be successful. Lol. Still, most of he Chinese kids in my class ended up being doctors and engineers.
<quoted text>Hurting Sundogs feelings is the key to my success.
Speaking of discipline, the Aussies must not have much. I worked with the Australian Military when I was there. What a bunch of nasty undisciplined soldiers. In military standards, they set the bar VERY low.

Since: Apr 13

Virginia, MN

#3978 Jun 7, 2014
Exactly right, CD, everything you said! Allowing a 14 year old to make decisions for him/herself is idiocy at its best! They can't properly make decisions that affect their life! Their brains are incapable of this at such a young age! That has been proven countless times! And, yes, they do end up self medicating with alcohol and/or drugs where one cannot be certain what is even in them! State laws, IMHO, are at fault for a lot of this! Who, in their right minds, would let a child make those kinds of important decisions for themselves? Utter ridiculousness.
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>The sad part is in some states at the age of 14 a child can refuse medication if it is needed especially for bi polar treatments and can go out in the streets from meetings arranged via internet and get their choice of drug selections. Laws in these states that allow 14 year olds to make these decisions need to be changed because the parents are still held liable for their under aged children's actions. From observation these children refusing medications find other ways to self medicate with alcohol and variety of drugs found in the streets or in their own homes. A never ending cycle of drug and alcohol abuse...
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3979 Jun 7, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
You are no seeker!
If you were you wouldn't attack the stories of the bible as you do
I'm a seeker of truth, not seeker of biblegod.
Chelsee11 wrote:
.....and, there is a big difference between Bundy and God.
True. Biblegod has a lot more kills to his name.
Chelsee11 wrote:
Enough said! I will not argue the bible with you. There is no point.
Sure there is. Seeing things from an alternate point of view is always useful even if you don't agree. Do you consider the book of Job a feelgood story?

“...\<>/...”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3980 Jun 7, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Lea. Hope you are doing well.
Good afternoon to you, Sundog.
*waves to the friendly posters*
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3981 Jun 7, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
I am past due? Yet you felt the need to bring up something you knew & know nothing about! Have you ever witnessed a person on drugs post on forums? They make absolutely no sense. Get a freakin clue! Plus, if Pagan believed what you did she wouldn't state otherwise.
Now, you can drop it because I can't give out any more info than I already have.
Consider the matter dropped.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3982 Jun 7, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
Hey, FSM.....go back and continue reading.....I never attacked anyone til I was attacked. And yes, I give back what I get from the likes of kooks, doc, and whoever wants to fight with me! Don't like it, don't post to me! Simple as that. I may be a Christian but I stand up for myself!
Did I say that I don't like it?

I'm not going to go back through the thread again. Pagan asked me to go through 3 months of nonsense. Needle in a haystack stuff.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3983 Jun 7, 2014
Why? I am very adept with swords and am not bad with guns. I am also very good at throwing objects, like paper weights, TKO my brother once. No doubt I am much quicker and agile than you. I believe I could take you down.
You are bull shyting. You were fckin scared.
Yes, lets discuss that. So what would be his motive?
Lol. I picked you as the feisty type. Your husband has my sympathy.

As for motive, that's the only thing missing. I've said that several times.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3984 Jun 7, 2014
Reup wrote:
I know sometimes, well a lot of times I am rude crude an downright vulgar.to those who get me. Thanks. To those who don't, with the exception of CP,RT And FeminineSensitiveinMelbourne please accept my sincere apologies .
Awww. You're a good guy, Reup. Keep saying that to yourself. Lol.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#3985 Jun 7, 2014
Exactly, many of my best friends online and offline, have been people I argued with in the beginning.
That never works.
I can't recall any friends, online or offline, that I've argued with first. It seems an unusual way of making friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity is a Cult of good and evil. 4 min dollarsbill 78
May Solomons knowledge be bequethed on all Beli... 6 min dollarsbill 18
Gays, Lesbians ............. 9 min dollarsbill 8
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 46 min dollarsbill 2,087
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 1 hr dollarsbill 131
Michael Brown was a Christian??? 1 hr dollarsbill 283
++++ WHY ATHEISTS ARE ON a CHRISTIAN FORUM ++++ (Dec '13) 1 hr NDanger 61
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 4 hr FSM 457
•••
Enter and win $5000