Cookie's Place

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3000 May 13, 2014
On the Stealing thread I posted her original post from last Monday regarding exactly what she said! She had the post removed but I found it with a repost to her on what she said. I don't care if someone is giving an opinion on parenting, which she is the last person to question ANYONES parenting skills, then whatever.....you DO NOT add to it your "prediction" of their child's future. That is where she crossed the line.

Kooks finally posted back to Bryan but it was a "deflection" post with so many twists in it that it didn't make any sense when compared to the truth! Of course, she never does make any sense! Lol. Her claims.....the ones twisting it all around onto us, would never hold water. Just like her "cyberstalking" and harassment claims. She is one effed up old bitty with nothing better to do then degrade everyone on topix. Did you notice how none of her "friends" stuck around to defend her regarding the post she made to Pagan? THEY even know she did wrong and came back with lies and excuses for what she did. Her story keeps getting added to and turns even more strange with every post she makes.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone have the link to that repost?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3001 May 13, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
On the Stealing thread I posted her original post from last Monday regarding exactly what she said! She had the post removed but I found it with a repost to her on what she said. I don't care if someone is giving an opinion on parenting, which she is the last person to question ANYONES parenting skills, then whatever.....you DO NOT add to it your "prediction" of their child's future. That is where she crossed the line.
Kooks finally posted back to Bryan but it was a "deflection" post with so many twists in it that it didn't make any sense when compared to the truth! Of course, she never does make any sense! Lol. Her claims.....the ones twisting it all around onto us, would never hold water. Just like her "cyberstalking" and harassment claims. She is one effed up old bitty with nothing better to do then degrade everyone on topix. Did you notice how none of her "friends" stuck around to defend her regarding the post she made to Pagan? THEY even know she did wrong and came back with lies and excuses for what she did. Her story keeps getting added to and turns even more strange with every post she makes.
<quoted text>
I saw her post to DMC. Full of nothing--as usual.

I found her response to Icno very interesting. Icno made some great points as usual and the best KOOKS could do was come back with some nonsense about socks and people attacking her.

LOL.

For someone who gives undue credit to her her own "debating" skills, her response to Icno was extremely weak and full of the usual deflection. KOOKS is incapable of clear thinking.

Location hidden

#3002 May 13, 2014
Her post to DMC was nothing but deflection! Nothing more! He was probably spinning his head saying WTF? Lol

Icno DID have great points! That is nothing kooks would understand though. She claims I attack her, "a total stranger." For someone who spazzes on a daily basis, how could any poster "not know her?" Unbelievable!
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw her post to DMC. Full of nothing--as usual.
I found her response to Icno very interesting. Icno made some great points as usual and the best KOOKS could do was come back with some nonsense about socks and people attacking her.
LOL.
For someone who gives undue credit to her her own "debating" skills, her response to Icno was extremely weak and full of the usual deflection. KOOKS is incapable of clear thinking.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#3003 May 13, 2014
Looks like the sun came out. Still has some clouds around. Hard to believe how long it seemed winter lasted.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3004 May 13, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
Oh, please, regale us with your words of wisdom on parenting? When DOES it stop?
I think you are the LAST person on this forum who should be giving parenting advice! Not that anyone would take you serious anyway.
Parenting should always be taken seriously....but, if you are giving your opinion based on 4 years of posting, why didn't you say something before? Give it up, kooks.....you could care less about Pagans, or anyone's, parenting.....you're just a jealous bi*ch who had to throw an innocent! WELL CARED FOR child into you sick "opinions!"
<quoted text>
Good for you. Parenting should be taken seriously.

Now, do children mostly follow what a parent tells them, or what a parent does? Does a parent have any responsibility in helping the child know how to get along with others? How to treat people?

If yes, why? If not, why not?

(This is a discussion board, sock. You offer opinions here...don't you read? Is all you have done is troll?)

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3005 May 13, 2014
I am Servant wrote:
Looks like the sun came out. Still has some clouds around. Hard to believe how long it seemed winter lasted.
I agree. Winter seems like a distant memory.

Hope your day is going well, IAS.
Nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#3006 May 13, 2014
I am Servant wrote:
Hey, I remember you. Crafty, candy maker, right? Been busy refurbishing old furniture and gardening. Hot here this week. Hope all is well by you. Just to give you a heads up...cookie is worse than Native ever was. I am sure you don't want to relive the drama. I'm not posting much, focusing on praying for Nettie.

Location hidden

#3007 May 13, 2014
You just about had it, kooks......just about! Then you go and throw your digs in! Typical of you!

Now, why would we want to answer your questions about parenting? For 8 freakin days you never once asked serious questions about it, DMC shows up, you finally post to him, then suddenly you are asking questions. No, that's too easy!

Good deflection tactic, Doc sock!
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, do children mostly follow what a parent tells them, or what a parent does? Does a parent have any responsibility in helping the child know how to get along with others? How to treat people?
(This is a discussion board, sock. You offer opinions here...don't you read? Is all you have done is troll?)

Location hidden

#3008 May 13, 2014
Hey, Nc, how is Nettie doing? I know she is receiving hospice care but is she still home? I know she and I didn't get along but I would not wish harm to her. I have prayed for her as well! Thanks, Nc!
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I remember you. Crafty, candy maker, right? Been busy refurbishing old furniture and gardening. Hot here this week. Hope all is well by you. Just to give you a heads up...cookie is worse than Native ever was. I am sure you don't want to relive the drama. I'm not posting much, focusing on praying for Nettie.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#3009 May 13, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
You just about had it, kooks......just about! Then you go and throw your digs in! Typical of you!
Now, why would we want to answer your questions about parenting? For 8 freakin days you never once asked serious questions about it, DMC shows up, you finally post to him, then suddenly you are asking questions. No, that's too easy!
Good deflection tactic, Doc sock!
<quoted text>
He will not F around with her bs questionnaire.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#3010 May 13, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why your son is a meth head? Did he see you do it?

FYI, I am the exact opposite of my parents. There is no way to predict the future. You should take your metaphysical books back for a refund.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#3011 May 13, 2014
So did you help your son start his meth lab?

Did you teach him how to be crazy?

Were your parents first cousins?

Birth records suggest that they were. That would explain a lot.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>

“Very cute!”

United States

#3012 May 13, 2014
Try Al Anon, cookie.
:)
You're only going to get worse.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#3013 May 13, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
Try Al Anon, cookie.
:)
You're only going to get worse.
KOOKS has video taped a rebuttal to your comment:

“Very cute!”

United States

#3014 May 13, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gROO7xSTxfYXX
In other words, a bucket head. Not strong enough to do what needs to be done. Kind of like her twin.

Location hidden

#3015 May 13, 2014
I don't blame him, pagan! She is merely deflecting.....trying to get the focus off the real problem and onto something else. Remember, in 8 whole days, not one question was posted about parenting. NOW? She says, " this is a discussion forum!" Whatever!
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
He will not F around with her bs questionnaire.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3016 May 13, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gROO7xSTxfYXX
LMAO

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3017 May 14, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
I don't blame him, pagan! She is merely deflecting.....trying to get the focus off the real problem and onto something else. Remember, in 8 whole days, not one question was posted about parenting. NOW? She says, " this is a discussion forum!" Whatever!
<quoted text>
Actually, in 8 days you have emphasized Pagan's daughter; something I never did.

This is and always HAS been about my opinion of Pagan's parenting. No matter how hard you try to twist it into anything else. Pagan loves the attention. She's a drama mama queen. YOU love the troll. You're mentally unstable. And I am still focused on parenting; apparently, you just have a "nephew"?

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3018 May 14, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Odd comparison.

How?

I think most people are focused on Nettie. AND praying for her.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#3020 May 14, 2014
Ever notice how when doc KOOKS gets busted, she goes on a days long deflect-a-thon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth is difficult, I understand. 4 hr blacklagoon 46
You are God, What is the first thing you Fix? 5 hr Jake999 70
George Washington and the duty of prayer 5 hr Big Al 11
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr Big Al 1,664
Faith during hard times Fri blacklagoon 107
the pauline paradox Fri susanblange 85
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? Fri blacklagoon 142
More from around the web