Cookie's Place

“Very cute!”

Since: Apr 13

United States

#2977 May 12, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Buckethead. I'm trying to offer your giant ego a chance to discuss your concerns regarding SML. How would I know who it was or wasn't?
The offer was genuine and it would keep you busy.
super Meth lab

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2978 May 12, 2014
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I did nothing to you. I haven't lied. AND I didn't come to have the like of you to stir up lies. I hadn't been on topix just thought I would stop in and say hello to someone and there you are trying to keep trash going. I didn't know that Cookie wasn't posting much. There was no plan and God knows the truth. You believed lies before and acted on them so I see you haven't changed. I know some folks have left topix because of people like you. You are not a victim. You have no idea what I went through because of the stalking that was done to me. Topix did nothing to stop it. You might want to just stop jumping on others.
Again you are posting in a thread to cause trouble. HUMMMMMMMM night night I think you need to get some rest.
I am not even reading this comment. Let me guess you are playing the victim card? Rhetorical inquiry.:)

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2979 May 12, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Buckethead. I'm trying to offer your giant ego a chance to discuss your concerns regarding SML. How would I know who it was or wasn't?
The offer was genuine and it would keep you busy.
Buckethead?

LMAO. Perfect.
Chickensinmytruc k

Belvidere, IL

#2980 May 12, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, what it boils down to is that I made a comment on Pagan's parenting and projected a future for her daughter (i e in adulthood) and you whined and had the post removed so YOU could then attack it as though I was focusing on the child...that's really perverted, SD, and not the first time you did it.
You effed up, dude. Had the post removed. Twisted what I said. Anyone can see my comments on Pagan's parenting and figure out you're lying just to bring up her child in some twisted way. real sick stuff, SD.
Nah, what it boils down to is you are a filthy old troll. You have crossed a line here doc spaz, actions have consequences and it looks like you have to learn that the hard way.

“Very cute!”

United States

#2981 May 12, 2014
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buckethead?
LMAO. Perfect.
LOL.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#2982 May 13, 2014
Good morning, guys.

Every neighbor mowed their lawns yesterday in anticipation of the rains fore cast. Checking the Indy weather radar, it's a hit or miss with us. So far, after letting Big Lug out, there's been no rains.

Hope everyone has a good day and joins in in discussions. Can't believe May is almost half over....time flies, huh?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#2983 May 13, 2014
And the weather donkey has spoken.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#2984 May 13, 2014
The clouds be a rolling in

Location hidden

#2985 May 13, 2014
I would never turn your sick comments onto a child, cookie! All we were doing is defending that child and her mother! YOU made the comment and WE were not going to let you get away with such BS!

The shoe might fit YOUR foot but it sure doesn't fit mine! I don't have a sexually perverted mind.....all you had to do was apologize to Pagan for what you said....but, NO, you can't do that because you " have the right to your opinions" even if that means dragging a child into it!

Give it up kooks, you did wrong, you know you did and better, everyone else knows it too! Do you really think YOUR accusations of "pedophile" would hold any water in a defamation case? I can tell you right now, you would lose!
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep pushing the child. That's why you get called a pedophile. You know I was talking about Pagan and her parenting, but no.....you want to twist it into your sexually perverted version of a child.
Yeah, if the shoe fits....

Location hidden

#2986 May 13, 2014
Exactly, SD! She had better watch what she says to people. I don't take her comments about me seriously.....I do, however, take seriously someone who drags a child into such BS!

You're right, she IS effed up......more so than I ever thought!
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you boil it down to its essence, her defense for attacking a child is to call us pedophiles.
That's just how effed up KOOKS is.

Location hidden

#2987 May 13, 2014
That would be YOU, KOOKS, who has mod protection! None of my comments show ANY sign of cyberstalking, violating laws, or sexual perversion! You bait everyone and then twist it into your sick fantasies and you STILL have your account! You don't think the mods see what you do? Yes they do and they called you out as the troll you are!
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I talk about Pagan and her parenting. What is amazing is all the twisting and contorting into something sexual with an 8 year old child you and SD and Y and CD do. Un believeable you guys still have your accounts. You're proven cyberstalkers, violating laws...but when you go after a comment on parenting and make is a sexually twisted comment about a child, you know you really have mod protection.

Location hidden

#2988 May 13, 2014
Enough already, kooks. You KNOW you did wrong and you are just trying to deflect by twisting this around to be something it is not! YOU, oh crazy woman, are the sick one! You have no bounds and will say anything you want!

What would you know about Pagans parenting? You know nothing about parenting, period! Just because you failed your kids doesn't mean everyone else does or will!

Get a life, kooks. Topix isn't going to serve you well in the long run.......there, there is my prediction of YOUR future!
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You fit the definition when you DELIBERATELY have a post removed that discussed Pagan's parenting and then twist and turn what was said to focus on something sexually twisted for an 8 year old....that's just sick.
My comment was a projection of the future of her child (i.e. an adult) with what I perceive to be bad parenting practices by Pagan both from what she says about her parenting and what she says and does on here. YOU twist it into a present situation...and make it sound as though I attacked the child with your sexually perverted thoughts.
How is that NOT a pedophile?

Location hidden

#2989 May 13, 2014
Really, kooks? Gee, here I thought I was the one who had the post removed! Hmmm, am I wrong? In THIS post you are blaming SD for doing it and when you post to me you blame me! You are failing miserably!

I would bet YOU had the post removed so it couldn't be used against you. SO, what it REALLY boils down to is you did wrong and you know you did! You have no right to predict anyone's future.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, what it boils down to is that I made a comment on Pagan's parenting and projected a future for her daughter (i e in adulthood) and you whined and had the post removed so YOU could then attack it as though I was focusing on the child...that's really perverted, SD, and not the first time you did it.
You effed up, dude. Had the post removed. Twisted what I said. Anyone can see my comments on Pagan's parenting and figure out you're lying just to bring up her child in some twisted way. real sick stuff, SD.

Location hidden

#2990 May 13, 2014
Oh yes, CD, screen shots have been taken! Funny how I can't find her original pedophile post! No matter, I got it all in the posts I posted back to her.
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I hope screen shots are being taken because this makes several comments you have written now calling people using this business pedophiles.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#2991 May 13, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
Really, kooks? Gee, here I thought I was the one who had the post removed! Hmmm, am I wrong? In THIS post you are blaming SD for doing it and when you post to me you blame me! You are failing miserably!
I would bet YOU had the post removed so it couldn't be used against you. SO, what it REALLY boils down to is you did wrong and you know you did! You have no right to predict anyone's future.
<quoted text>
She most likely did have it removed herself.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#2995 May 13, 2014
Parenting should be taken seriously.

True or false

When does parenting stop?

Location hidden

#2996 May 13, 2014
I wouldn't doubt that for a minute! She has to deflect and project.....it's her trolling MO! That way she can blame everyone else for something she did. But, as has been proven, her original post may have been removed but it was still there from a repost! What a crazy loon!
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
She most likely did have it removed herself.

Location hidden

#2997 May 13, 2014
Oh, please, regale us with your words of wisdom on parenting? When DOES it stop?

I think you are the LAST person on this forum who should be giving parenting advice! Not that anyone would take you serious anyway.

Parenting should always be taken seriously....but, if you are giving your opinion based on 4 years of posting, why didn't you say something before? Give it up, kooks.....you could care less about Pagans, or anyone's, parenting.....you're just a jealous bi*ch who had to throw an innocent! WELL CARED FOR child into you sick "opinions!"
Cookie_Parker wrote:
True or false

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#2998 May 13, 2014
When your kid gets busted in a meth lab.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
True or false

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#2999 May 13, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
I wouldn't doubt that for a minute! She has to deflect and project.....it's her trolling MO! That way she can blame everyone else for something she did. But, as has been proven, her original post may have been removed but it was still there from a repost! What a crazy loon!
<quoted text>
Does anyone have the link to that repost?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 9 min Frindly 1,405
Israel is anti christ, literally 13 min Frindly 142
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 hr Big Al 1,604
SUPER SERVERs 7 hr JuneVanDenmark 16
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 7 hr JuneVanDenmark 81
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... Wed JuneVanDenmark 82
Faith during hard times Wed JuneVanDenmark 94
More from around the web