God's little helper: Satan

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Consider this: in the American judicial system, a judge passes sentence on a convicted criminal, and a prison warden ensures that the sentence is carried out.

The prison warden is part of the same system as the judge, and his role is to do exactly what the judge demands.

God is the judge of sinners, and Satan presides over Hell, which is where sinners are punished for their sins.

God is the judge, and Satan is the warden.

Hence, Satan and God are co-workers in the same system, and Satan's role is to do what God demands.

If Satan truly was the antithesis of God, then why would Satan ensure that God's punishments were upheld? If Satan was God's enemy, wouldn't he undo EVERYTHING God demanded, including God's judgment on sinners? Wouldn't Satan set sinners free, or make Hell a pleasurable place, if he was the enemy of God?

Some might claim that Satan is powerless to undo God's judgments. In that case, then consider that a warden is powerless to undo a judge's conviction. But the warden STILL works for the judge and is bound to do the judge's bidding.

Satan works FOR God, not against him, in this case.

How can God be "all-good" if he employs a monster such as Satan?

Clearly, Christians believe a bunch of horsesh!t.
Lordofnuts

Dunlap, TN

#2 Feb 13, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Consider this: in the American judicial system, a judge passes sentence on a convicted criminal, and a prison warden ensures that the sentence is carried out.
The prison warden is part of the same system as the judge, and his role is to do exactly what the judge demands.
God is the judge of sinners, and Satan presides over Hell, which is where sinners are punished for their sins.
Hence, Satan and God are co-workers in the same system, and Satan's role is to do what God demands.
If Satan truly was the antithesis of God, then why would Satan ensure that God's punishments were upheld? If Satan was God's enemy, wouldn't he undo EVERYTHING God demanded, including God's judgment on sinners? Wouldn't Satan set sinners free, or make Hell a pleasurable place, if he was the enemy of God?
Some might claim that Satan is powerless to undo God's judgments. In that case, then consider that a warden is powerless to undo a judge's conviction. But the warden STILL works for the judge and is bound to do the judge's bidding.
Bible god was an incompetent schizophrenic psychopath. I know he was just created from imagination but he wasn't much of a god. If you leave the names off and compile a list of everything each one ever did wrong, Satan would be the good guy. The only thing he did was tell Eve the truth after God lied and said they would die for biting that tasty apple.

Lets take a closer look and see which one is more powerful and intelligent. Satan just said surely you will not die but know the difference between good and evil. That's it, now lets see what God did being super duper smart and powerful! God put a magic tree in the garden with tempting fruit. God allowed a talking snake to hang out in his paradise. God created Satan and original sin. God decided to devise a brilliant plan to save us from the original sin he created. Even though he created everything in the universe in 6 days this plan took thousands of years of careful meticulous planning!

After thousands of years this is his very best plan. He decided to rape a virgin that was engaged to be married! So he himself could be born. Then after 33 years he commits suicide while praying to himself for help. Then this brilliant plan that took thousands of years only saves a very small percentage of his originally flawed creation. This is because he required them to believe this incredibly stupid plan with no evidence what so ever. In fact when someone with any level of intelligence reads the bible with all the self contradictory nonsense and lies, it prevents belief!

All that was an attempt to undo the damage caused by a talking snake speaking one sentence of truth! The master plan is still failing miserably. The bible god should be euthanized to put him out of our misery!!!
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Brilliant analogy.
Hope

Mount Juliet, TN

#4 Feb 20, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Do you think satan could be god and god be satan?
Hope

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Lordofnuts wrote:
<quoted text> Bible god was an incompetent schizophrenic psychopath. I know he was just created from imagination but he wasn't much of a god. If you leave the names off and compile a list of everything each one ever did wrong, Satan would be the good guy. The only thing he did was tell Eve the truth after God lied and said they would die for biting that tasty apple.
Lets take a closer look and see which one is more powerful and intelligent. Satan just said surely you will not die but know the difference between good and evil. That's it, now lets see what God did being super duper smart and powerful! God put a magic tree in the garden with tempting fruit. God allowed a talking snake to hang out in his paradise. God created Satan and original sin. God decided to devise a brilliant plan to save us from the original sin he created. Even though he created everything in the universe in 6 days this plan took thousands of years of careful meticulous planning!
After thousands of years this is his very best plan. He decided to rape a virgin that was engaged to be married! So he himself could be born. Then after 33 years he commits suicide while praying to himself for help. Then this brilliant plan that took thousands of years only saves a very small percentage of his originally flawed creation. This is because he required them to believe this incredibly stupid plan with no evidence what so ever. In fact when someone with any level of intelligence reads the bible with all the self contradictory nonsense and lies, it prevents belief!
All that was an attempt to undo the damage caused by a talking snake speaking one sentence of truth! The master plan is still failing miserably. The bible god should be euthanized to put him out of our misery!!!
wooow I hope this is not an accurate summary, did you make it up?
Frank

Fayetteville, NC

#7 Feb 20, 2013
On second thought, G-d forgive me for posting that sht, lol.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#8 Feb 20, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Clearly mostly dissolved, you are still an idiot...
Lordofnuts

Candler, NC

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Punisher wrote:
Brilliant analogy.
A considerable compliment from the Punisher! LOL. What do you think would happen if there was a synopsis similar to this added to the cover of every Bible? This was just quick and dirty but a well written tasteful synopsis would be eye opening! People read something like this and fell embarrassed because they can't say its not accurate.
Lordofnuts

Candler, NC

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>wooow I hope this is not an accurate summary, did you make it up?
Is this a serious question, my sarcasm meter was not sure? Yes it is very accurate, have you ever read the Bible? You can never make a totally accurate summary because of the 38,000 sects of Christianity who all have the true word of god!

When you enter a specific denomination they will give you denomination specific glasses for reading the bible. These glasses work like sun glasses to filter out uva and uvb rays, but instead filter out all the Scripture they don't like or want to follow. Then when the glasses don't work because you must use Scripture but wish to change the interpretation, they give you a handy dandy denomination specific decoder ring. If you want to test some of them to see just how nutty they are put in a simple word like cat = witch, up = down, science = devil, dinosaur = Jesus horse, man = god, religion = joke!
Hope

Mount Juliet, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Lordofnuts wrote:
<quoted text> Is this a serious question, my sarcasm meter was not sure? Yes it is very accurate, have you ever read the Bible? You can never make a totally accurate summary because of the 38,000 sects of Christianity who all have the true word of god!
When you enter a specific denomination they will give you denomination specific glasses for reading the bible. These glasses work like sun glasses to filter out uva and uvb rays, but instead filter out all the Scripture they don't like or want to follow. Then when the glasses don't work because you must use Scripture but wish to change the interpretation, they give you a handy dandy denomination specific decoder ring. If you want to test some of them to see just how nutty they are put in a simple word like cat = witch, up = down, science = devil, dinosaur = Jesus horse, man = god, religion = joke!
Yes i was serious and no i have never read the bible. I do know all the bible stories because i went to church my whole life so that is the same as reading it. I dont have to read the bible to know that summary couldn't be correct. I also know there are maybe a few dozen sects of christianity but no way there are 38,000. when you exagerate one claim it causes the rest of your post to be ignored.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Lordofnuts wrote:
<quoted text> Is this a serious question, my sarcasm meter was not sure? Yes it is very accurate, have you ever read the Bible? You can never make a totally accurate summary because of the 38,000 sects of Christianity who all have the true word of god!
lord 'O nuts = joke

That was a lot easier than what you wrote...

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Feb 23, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
The essence of the quote 'GOD IS GOOD' is this:

a) One humbles his person like a child and accepts the Gospel of Jesus and accepts that he is a sinner. Then he accepts that God is good, and only good, regardless
to what the worldly few of his actions are. Understood? Thus whatever God does is Good!

b) Satan is a fallen Angel, as we know. But I can't recall if this is in the NT or the OT. Satan can't be mightier than God and he can't undo God's work. Rather foolish to asume this actually.

c) God uses evil persons to bring good, sometimes. He is also using the enimies of his lukewarm followers/abusers to teach them a lesson. A good example is on the way when the muslims are put upon the socalled christians to slaughter them by the millions during WW3.

to argue whether God be good or bad makes no sense: because you can't get at him, can you?

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org
Lordofnuts

Knoxville, TN

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i was serious and no i have never read the bible. I do know all the bible stories because i went to church my whole life so that is the same as reading it. I dont have to read the bible to know that summary couldn't be correct. I also know there are maybe a few dozen sects of christianity but no way there are 38,000. when you exagerate one claim it causes the rest of your post to be ignored.
No! It most certainly is NOT the same as reading it! The summary is correct and there are well over 40,000 sects depending on the criteria you use to separate them. I won't bash you because you are an average Christian very different from what I see on this board. The average Christian (over 90%) have never read the bible completely. Click on this link, then read number one.

http://m.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/T...

I suggest you read the entire bible and more importantly study the origins of it, and religion. You read and study for yourself without any special glasses or decoder rings and the truth WILL show itself. You don't need to listen to any of the 38,000 sects trying to lead you over to their camp because they were the only one able to unlock the true word of god from the giant book of self contradictory lies and nonsense! When you read all the self contradictory lies and nonsense you will see why we have 38,000 sects of Christianity. Then just for fun read a few holy text from other religions to make sure you pick the right one, its a very important decision! Good luck.
Lordofnuts

Knoxville, TN

#15 Feb 23, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
lord 'O nuts = joke
That was a lot easier than what you wrote...
That is your opinion and you're certainty entitled to it because we now live in a free country. What else can you do when someone speaks the truth? You can't burn me at the stake like the good old days (few hundred years ago) of Christianity, to suppress the truth! Lordonuts = truth!

"That was a lot easier than what you wrote" LOL
The easy way is often not the best. It would have been easier for Einstein to lay in the bed reading the bible, day dreaming about mythical streets of gold, instead of revolutionizing science with his theories of relativity! Its easier to rely on yesterdays out-of-date man-made Biblical knowledge than to keep learning, growing and evolving! Its easier to read books you know beforehand you will agree with than to challenge your beliefs with an alternative view. Its easier to expect others to change than to change yourself.

So go right ahead, follow the easy path, ignore all the evidence that shows the bible is man-made mythology and let us know how it worked out for you when they lower you in the ground! May one of the many Gods bless you!
Lordofnuts

Knoxville, TN

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
A good example is on the way when the muslims are put upon the socalled christians to slaughter them by the millions during WW3.
to argue whether God be good or bad makes no sense: because you can't get at him, can you?
Please tell us what happened in WW3, I forgot?

He can't "get at him" anymore than you can. He (human male) is a myth. He can't get at him, Allah, Ra, Osiris, Krishna, Shiva, Gilgamesh, Zeus or any of the thousands of other gods!

If there is a creator of the universe and "IT" wants me to know something, I will! I don't need a 2000 year old book of stolen mythology that promotes slavery, rape, pillage, gay bashing, murder and suppression of women, that happens to be worth billions upon billions of dollars thanks to suckers like you!

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Lordofnuts wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell us what happened in WW3, I forgot?
He can't "get at him" anymore than you can. He (human male) is a myth. He can't get at him, Allah, Ra, Osiris, Krishna, Shiva, Gilgamesh, Zeus or any of the thousands of other gods!
If there is a creator of the universe and "IT" wants me to know something, I will! I don't need a 2000 year old book of stolen mythology that promotes slavery, rape, pillage, gay bashing, murder and suppression of women, that happens to be worth billions upon billions of dollars thanks to suckers like you!
Take your time to read the New Agreement between God and Men: the New Testament and you will see that none of those things is promoted. The harsh, vengeful God
has put all that aside.

Do you complain when a judge sentences a villain to death by execution? Good chance you don't. Well, God sentences those who refuse to accept christ to everlasting
death. But yeah, if you don't believe the gospel, what's the big deal on that one.

slavery, rape, pillage, gay bashing, murder and suppression of women, are all banished in the book: save if you can give me a cut of proof where Jesus preaches this: for it
is in him we must believe.

HERE YOU START WITH THE BOOK OF MATTHEW, WHERE JESUS STARTS TO SPEAK.
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/cgi-bin...

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org
qaxyax

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Feb 23, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Reason is excuse
no hell

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Feb 24, 2013
The bible makes no mention of a place called hell.

Furthermore it says that satan is the "god of this world", delegated to him by God.

He offered it to jesus, that is because he owns it.
Hope

Mount Juliet, TN

#20 Feb 24, 2013
Lordofnuts wrote:
<quoted text> No! It most certainly is NOT the same as reading it! The summary is correct and there are well over 40,000 sects depending on the criteria you use to separate them. I won't bash you because you are an average Christian very different from what I see on this board. The average Christian (over 90%) have never read the bible completely. Click on this link, then read number one.
http://m.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/T...
I suggest you read the entire bible and more importantly study the origins of it, and religion. You read and study for yourself without any special glasses or decoder rings and the truth WILL show itself. You don't need to listen to any of the 38,000 sects trying to lead you over to their camp because they were the only one able to unlock the true word of god from the giant book of self contradictory lies and nonsense! When you read all the self contradictory lies and nonsense you will see why we have 38,000 sects of Christianity. Then just for fun read a few holy text from other religions to make sure you pick the right one, its a very important decision! Good luck.
well i have read parts of the bible in church just not the whole thing. I dont have time to read the whole thing. I dont want to argue about anyting I just came looking for info about prayer. I didnt really find very much so you guys have fun.
Frank

Fayetteville, NC

#21 Feb 24, 2013
no hell wrote:
The bible makes no mention of a place called hell.
Furthermore it says that satan is the "god of this world", delegated to him by God.
He offered it to jesus, that is because he owns it.
Interesting, that's a part of the doctrine that I believe in...but of course we'd probaly disagree on who the devil is.

peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Civil War in the US? 30 min Sceptical_Mal 6
Is there a microchip implant in your future? 38 min Sceptical_Mal 2
King James Bible Errors Refuted (Jun '09) 2 hr NDanger 17
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 3 hr dollarsbill 69
happy birthday, jesus!!! 3 hr dollarsbill 10
sex talk addiction 3 hr dollarsbill 130
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 3 hr dollarsbill 46
Christian Topix forum? 3 hr dollarsbill 300
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 14 hr Sundog512 18,473
More from around the web