The "Saved by Grace Not By Works" Chr...

The "Saved by Grace Not By Works" Christians

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 11, 2013

These are Christians who basically refuse to

repent from sin

or be corrected by God

and refuse to submit themselves

to authority.

They love their evil and are not going to repent from it. Most of the time they will not even consider it.

This is where all the lies of no one can be Holy came from.

Since they do not want to repent and keep doing their evil deeds. These Christians promote and

encourage other

Christians to believe that it

is acceptable to God to do evil.

Take a good look at the over all Christian population.

Pretty evil as a whole aren't they.

It is due to this kind of doctrine.

COME AS EVIL AS YOU ARE

STAY AS EVIL AS YOU ARE

GOD ACCEPTS YOU AS YOU WANT TO BE.

THAT IS THEIR MOTTO.

THEY HAVE NO SHAME.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 11, 2013
That's right! We can't earn Heaven by our good works, Jesus earned it for us by "His" work on the cross.

Neither can our church save us, church was meant to be a place to point people "to" Christ, not "take the place" of Christ.

Our faith must be in the One Who won salvation for us. "It is finished."
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
These are Christians who basically refuse to
repent from sin
or be corrected by God
and refuse to submit themselves
to authority.
They love their evil and are not going to repent from it. Most of the time they will not even consider it.
This is where all the lies of no one can be Holy came from.
Since they do not want to repent and keep doing their evil deeds. These Christians promote and
encourage other
Christians to believe that it
is acceptable to God to do evil.
Take a good look at the over all Christian population.
Pretty evil as a whole aren't they.
It is due to this kind of doctrine.
COME AS EVIL AS YOU ARE
STAY AS EVIL AS YOU ARE
GOD ACCEPTS YOU AS YOU WANT TO BE.
THAT IS THEIR MOTTO.
THEY HAVE NO SHAME.
How wrong you are false prophet! Paul said "for ye are bought with a price, therefore glorify God in your body, and your spirit, which are God's. You are saved by the grace of God alone. Then, out of gratitude for that precious gift, you live a holy life. The doctrine of faith + works being necessary for justification with God is the first lie the Pharisees attempted to foist upon the Christians at Jerusalem. Peter and Paul quickly refuted that notion in "Acts of the Apostles." www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...

Location hidden

#4 Mar 11, 2013
If our heart is right, it will bring forth right works. Everybody in this world does good works at one time or another. But if our good works are not coming forth from faith, it's because our faith is dead!

The world's good works are worthless for eternity, and a BAC's good works are worthless as well, if they're not being produced by faith.

ANYONE can do good works, but unless they're coming forth from faith, they're worthless!

Faith without works is dead. That means, if a Christians good works aren't faith-produced, it's because our faith is dead and someone is backslidden
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#5 Mar 11, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>How wrong you are false prophet! Paul said "for ye are bought with a price, therefore glorify God in your body, and your spirit, which are God's. You are saved by the grace of God alone. Then, out of gratitude for that precious gift, you live a holy life. The doctrine of faith + works being necessary for justification with God is the first lie the Pharisees attempted to foist upon the Christians at Jerusalem. Peter and Paul quickly refuted that notion in "Acts of the Apostles." www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
The Lord rebuke you.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Mar 11, 2013
And a lot of what is written in the Bible is a lie.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7 Mar 11, 2013
If you had the
Spirit of the Lord you would know this.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8 Mar 11, 2013
And I do not care what Paul said. I do not follow Paul. I do not even know Paul. Who is Paul?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 Mar 11, 2013
Rand M Sutor wrote:
If our heart is right, it will bring forth right works. Everybody in this world does good works at one time or another. But if our good works are not coming forth from faith, it's because our faith is dead!
The world's good works are worthless for eternity, and a BAC's good works are worthless as well, if they're not being produced by faith.
ANYONE can do good works, but unless they're coming forth from faith, they're worthless!
Faith without works is dead. That means, if a Christians good works aren't faith-produced, it's because our faith is dead and someone is backslidden
No good deed is worthless.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 11, 2013
TO PJC: Yes, you're right. I apologize. But good works that are done with the intention of trying to earn Heaven, something that was already earned for us, is fruitless, as to it's intentions.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Rand M Sutor wrote:
Excellent explanation.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#12 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
No good deed is worthless.
Outside of God's grace, ALL of our righteousnesses are as filthy rags in the eyes of the LORD.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#13 Mar 11, 2013
And a lot of what is written in the Bible is a lie.
Only to false proohets!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#14 Mar 11, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Outside of God's grace, ALL of our righteousnesses are as filthy rags in the eyes of the LORD.
The grace of God is that He gives a space of time for you to repent and bring your deeds to the Light.

Not continue to wallow in your sin and evil.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#15 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
The grace of God is that He gives a space of time for you to repent and bring your deeds to the Light.
Not continue to wallow in your sin and evil.
The bible speaks about boasting of your works, and you are by far the most boastful person on here today. You kinda of sound like a modern day Pharisee.

This is a perfectly example of you(especially verse 12)

Luke 18:9-14
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself,‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.

12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’
13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying,‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#16 Mar 11, 2013
"I admire the serene assurance of those who have religious faith. It is wonderful to observe the calm confidence of a Christian with four aces." ~ Mark Twain
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#17 Mar 11, 2013
Why is it, as Ivan Panin once said…

“Men are willing to admit that they are sinners, but not that they are sinning”?

The term "self-righteous" is defined by the dictionary as "filled with or showing a conviction of being morally superior, or more righteous than others; smugly virtuous"

Does that sound like anybody in this thread?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#18 Mar 11, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible speaks about boasting of your works, and you are by far the most boastful person on here today. You kinda of sound like a modern day Pharisee.
This is a perfectly example of you(especially verse 12)
Luke 18:9-14
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself,‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’
13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying,‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’
14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”
I asked the Lord about you. He said you do not do nothing for the Lord so as to boast of anything. Except your sins.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#19 Mar 11, 2013
The Lord told me to tell you that you can keep them. He said He will take my offering.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#20 Mar 11, 2013
Big Al wrote:
Why is it, as Ivan Panin once said…
“Men are willing to admit that they are sinners, but not that they are sinning”?
The term "self-righteous" is defined by the dictionary as "filled with or showing a conviction of being morally superior, or more righteous than others; smugly virtuous"
Does that sound like anybody in this thread?
You are a idiot. A stupid idiot that has demons of the same spirit as thee.

That is you. With or without the sound.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 50 min Blacklagoon 2,557
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 1 hr Blacklagoon 35
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Cats paw 21,201
Can Someone Please Explain Luke 17:34 for me? (May '10) 2 hr Hamilton Square 79
Predestination, All Things are Determined by God 2 hr Hamilton Square 90
The Tzniut, Wives and Head Coverings 2 hr Hamilton Square 13
Forum has gone to the dogs 2 hr Cats paw 210
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 3 hr Cats paw 118
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 3 hr Cats paw 107
More from around the web