9/11 was an inside job
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
God

Boulder, CO

#1 Jul 8, 2014
If you are so viciously stupid as to not realize the truth to this indisputable fact you most definitely will go to hell. I will not populate the heavenly realms with idiots. If you believe building 7 just fell at free fall speeds because of office furniture fires, you again will go to hell, this is a promise from the one who created you. See, if you believe this lie you are part of the violence,the scheming nefarious plot which killed millions of innocents ; including but not limited to, a million women and children. You are a party to depriving the world of the greatest nation I have ever created, the USA, I will never forgive your soul you can bet you a$$ on that -the Alpha and the Omega

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#2 Jul 9, 2014
Not sure if your just trolling or not.

I do not believe it was an inside job.
God

Boulder, CO

#3 Jul 9, 2014
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
Not sure if your just trolling or not.
I do not believe it was an inside job.
Then hell it will be for you unless you correct your views. You have only a few short years to correct your mistake. We will meet in "person" if you will. The challenges I will place in your life til then will be from me attempting to bring you to a proper state of mind in order to see the truth. Remember what I am saying, these challenges will be sent by me to bring you to the truth. I want you to enter heaven and only the truth on this matter will allow you. You should start with building 7, the truth will set you free. I will not allow anyone who believes that 19 muslims armed with box cutters took down 3 of the strongest steel structures ever made with aluminum planes, by believing this lie you are committing a heinous crime against the one who made you intelligent. One cannot serve God and Mammon.. Is the intelligence I gave you wasted? If it is then I will send you to hell for this crime you are committing by believing in it. For I have given you 2 talents and you bring back one, I will not forgive anyone who believes the lies of Mammon, for one cannot choose both God and Mammon. This is the truth uttered by GOD to you.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 9, 2014
The reason Government is corrupt:

Luke 4:5-6 (NKJV)
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

God blesses this wicked world with wickedness.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 9, 2014
hmmmmm wrote:
This thread is blasphemy at its finest.
Yea.Because a person is claiming to be God.

Not because of the thread title lol
God

Boulder, CO

#7 Jul 9, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea.Because a person is claiming to be God.
Not because of the thread title lol
Is the water that falls from the sky as rain the same water found in the rivers, the same water that finds itself in the sea? Yes.
God

Boulder, CO

#8 Jul 9, 2014
I am, is my first name.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#10 Jul 9, 2014
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the water that falls from the sky as rain the same water found in the rivers, the same water that finds itself in the sea? Yes.
Is the land on Jupiter the same land that finds itself on earth?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#11 Jul 9, 2014
God wrote:
I am, is my first name.
Hopefully "Not God" is your last name lol
God

Boulder, CO

#12 Jul 9, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the land on Jupiter the same land that finds itself on earth?
Indeed the elements are the same, created from the same super nova which created your solar system, every grain of sand on your home planet is from that same explosion. In your ignorance you have only confirmed my truth, only GOD would force your mind to speak in harmony with what I say, though you tried to mock you only confirmed this truth, repent for you are filled with pride and do not know GOD. The kingdom of heaven is always at hand. I will not populate the heavenly realms with idiots.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 9, 2014
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed the elements are the same, created from the same super nova which created your solar system, every grain of sand on your home planet is from that same explosion. In your ignorance you have only confirmed my truth, only GOD would force your mind to speak in harmony with what I say, though you tried to mock you only confirmed this truth, repent for you are filled with pride and do not know GOD. The kingdom of heaven is always at hand. I will not populate the heavenly realms with idiots.
I wasnt mocking you. And Jupiter's "land" is not made up of the same elements as the earths land.

Nice try but I proved my point. Now if you're saying we're ALL part of God that is one thing. If you're saying we're all made in the image of God, thats another.

When you say that you are God, Imma laugh. Sorry.
God

Boulder, CO

#16 Jul 9, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt mocking you. And Jupiter's "land" is not made up of the same elements as the earths land.
Nice try but I proved my point. Now if you're saying we're ALL part of God that is one thing. If you're saying we're all made in the image of God, thats another.

Again pride, its made from the same explosion that created Earth. Jupiter's elements are made from the exact same explosion the exact same elements. laugh all you want. When I toss you into hell, laugh all you want, hahahahha! Ima laugh.
God

Boulder, CO

#17 Jul 9, 2014
Prince of Darkness wrote:
The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan
Chapter I
I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, which those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve. Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices everyone in his own turn. I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.
No god has a right to interfere in my affairs, and I have made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshipping all gods. All of the books of those who are without are altered by them; and they have declined from them, although they were written by the prophets and the apostles. That there are interpolations is seen in the fact that each sect endeavors to prove that the others are wrong and to destroy their books.
To me truth and falsehood are known. When temptation comes, I give my covenant to him that trusts in me. Moreover, I give council to the skilled directors, for I have appointed them for periods that are known to me. I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
compelling
God

Boulder, CO

#18 Jul 9, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Ima laugh last, If you believe the 9/11 lie proposed by the Media and Shadow Government of the so called United States, you will go to hell. That is just the way it is, I have said it and it will be done. So mock on, if you die believing this lie you will taste of eternal torment. There will be no laughter.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#20 Jul 9, 2014
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Again pride, its made from the same explosion that created Earth. Jupiter's elements are made from the exact same explosion the exact same elements. laugh all you want. When I toss you into hell, laugh all you want, hahahahha! Ima laugh.
Doesnt matter. The elements on Jupiter are not the SAME elements on earth in comparison to you saying that the "water in the air" is the same as "water on the earth". Jupiter contains MANY elements that are not found on earths land mass. Ammonia would be one example.

Heres the only way you'll be tossing me ANYWHERE:

1. God Almighty has to decide that FIRST
2. God Almighty has to give YOU the authority to do so.

I doubt God Almighty is going to give someone MORE authority for falsely claiming to be Him.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#21 Jul 9, 2014
God wrote:
<quoted text> Ima laugh last, If you believe the 9/11 lie proposed by the Media and Shadow Government of the so called United States, you will go to hell. That is just the way it is, I have said it and it will be done. So mock on, if you die believing this lie you will taste of eternal torment. There will be no laughter.
Well for one, I havent believed the "official" 9/11 story for years now. I dont believe the media most of the time either. So Im safe on that account to.

You're not ALMIGHTY, so I have no fear of you. Im laughing lol. You see me laughing at you,clay?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#22 Jul 9, 2014
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
I'm a devout agnostic and even I am offended.
Always thought you were atheist for some reason
God

Boulder, CO

#23 Jul 9, 2014
I just did. You have been warned. Believe in it at your own eternal peril. It is an event only the truly black hearted would believe transpired in a way the media has said. To believe it is a mockery of all the potential for goodness and intelligence I have created within man. Yes I am God and I am alive and walking among you-you have destroyed my planet-the planet cries out to me. I AM getting ready to judge this world, it will happen within your lifetime. I am just letting you know specifically one of things I will judge you by. This is an event everyone is familiar with, if you are intelligent you will be judged by your interpretation of this event for it is a clear indication to me of the quality of your soul. Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#24 Jul 9, 2014
God wrote:
I just did. You have been warned. Believe in it at your own eternal peril. It is an event only the truly black hearted would believe transpired in a way the media has said. To believe it is a mockery of all the potential for goodness and intelligence I have created within man. Yes I am God and I am alive and walking among you-you have destroyed my planet-the planet cries out to me. I AM getting ready to judge this world, it will happen within your lifetime. I am just letting you know specifically one of things I will judge you by. This is an event everyone is familiar with, if you are intelligent you will be judged by your interpretation of this event for it is a clear indication to me of the quality of your soul. Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord.
http://tragicjohnsonblog.files.wordpress.com/...

Just to reiterate
God

Boulder, CO

#25 Jul 9, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for one, I havent believed the "official" 9/11 story for years now. I dont believe the media most of the time either. So Im safe on that account to.
You're not ALMIGHTY, so I have no fear of you. Im laughing lol. You see me laughing at you,clay?
I thought you would say that...don't worry, to fear the Lord is good. I have been treated far worse, trust me, I am only concerned with your relationship to other living entities, animals, the planet, other humans etc... Lets just say, I had a strong feeling you were a good one. I would expect a smart human to act in no other way to someone claiming to be almighty GOD as you say. Ha! I knew there were a couple of good ones left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KEY LA's LUNCHES 37 min Neo Neo Neo 7
Israel is anti christ, literally 2 hr adelaide 117
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 3 hr adelaide 397
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 4 hr adelaide 1,567
judgment coming to america 4 hr adelaide 115
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 5 hr Big Al 2,327
SUPER SERVERs 7 hr Neo Neo Neo 5
More from around the web