#2 Apr 14, 2013
mztza wrote:
does anyone know,
it seems that, majority are just
GUESSING
what are the order they are to come
we don't need speckulations
need facts
It's apparent to me that there are no facts. It is like you said, humans guessing.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3 Apr 14, 2013
mztza wrote:
does anyone know,
it seems that, majority are just
GUESSING
what are the order they are to come
we don't need speckulations
need facts
Nothing more needs to take place prophetically before the catching away aka rapture of the church (true born again Christians).[1 Thessalonians 4:15-18, 1 Cor 15:51-55, Revelation 4:1, Revelation 3:10]

Israel becoming a nation in 1948 (and regaining Jerusalem in 1967) is the last major bible prophecy that needed fulfilled before the final 7 year tribulation period (Daniel 9:27, Jeremiah 30:7) could take place.

Whether the Isaiah 17 prophecy (Damascus, Syria will be a ruinous heap) and/or the Psalms 83 war (Israel attacked by the surrounding enemy nations) takes place first is up to the Lord's timing, they could happen before or after the tribulation period starts. Any day now the Damascus prophecy could be fulfilled.

I believe the Gog/Magog war of Ezekiel 38-39 happens during the tribulation period since Ezekiel 38:11 states that Israel will be at rest, dwelling safely and without walls when she is attacked.

==========

***The confirmed covenant with Israel will be the start of the 7 year tribulation period (Daniel 9:27). The final 1260 days (~3.5 years) of the 7 year trib begins when Anti-Christ sits in the rebuilt temple claiming to be God and sets up the abomination of desolation (Matt 24:15, 2 Thessalonians 2:4). At this point Anti-Christ will be indwelled by Satan and wreak murderous havoc on believers and those that refuse his mark in the right hand or forehead (Revelation 20:4). The Jews that will be saved go into hiding in the wilderness where they are protected by God (Rev 12:13-17).

==========
==========

Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation!

How to be saved.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_save...
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing more needs to take place prophetically before the catching away aka rapture of the church (true born again Christians).[1 Thessalonians 4:15-18, 1 Cor 15:51-55, Revelation 4:1, Revelation 3:10]
Israel becoming a nation in 1948 (and regaining Jerusalem in 1967) is the last major bible prophecy that needed fulfilled before the final 7 year tribulation period (Daniel 9:27, Jeremiah 30:7) could take place.
Whether the Isaiah 17 prophecy (Damascus, Syria will be a ruinous heap) and/or the Psalms 83 war (Israel attacked by the surrounding enemy nations) takes place first is up to the Lord's timing, they could happen before or after the tribulation period starts. Any day now the Damascus prophecy could be fulfilled.
I believe the Gog/Magog war of Ezekiel 38-39 happens during the tribulation period since Ezekiel 38:11 states that Israel will be at rest, dwelling safely and without walls when she is attacked.
==========
***The confirmed covenant with Israel will be the start of the 7 year tribulation period (Daniel 9:27). The final 1260 days (~3.5 years) of the 7 year trib begins when Anti-Christ sits in the rebuilt temple claiming to be God and sets up the abomination of desolation (Matt 24:15, 2 Thessalonians 2:4). At this point Anti-Christ will be indwelled by Satan and wreak murderous havoc on believers and those that refuse his mark in the right hand or forehead (Revelation 20:4). The Jews that will be saved go into hiding in the wilderness where they are protected by God (Rev 12:13-17).
==========
==========
Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation!
How to be saved.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_save...
Will you stake your soul on what you said is the truth?

A. yes

B. no

Will you walk your talk?

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
A. yes
B. no
Will you walk your talk?
RR believes what RR believes. According to his posts, he is walking his talk.
What do you want from him? He has his faith and no matter how much I disagree it is quite alright. As long as he doesn't tell me I will burn in the lake of fire (wherever that is).
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 14, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
RR believes what RR believes. According to his posts, he is walking his talk.
What do you want from him? He has his faith and no matter how much I disagree it is quite alright. As long as he doesn't tell me I will burn in the lake of fire (wherever that is).
There is a very very old saying from where I come from.

"No matter how much faith you believe in a lie, it will never become the truth."
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7 Apr 14, 2013
Besides if a person will not honor their own words.

They should keep them to themselves.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>
There is a very very old saying from where I come from.
"No matter how much faith you believe in a lie, it will never become the truth."
I can't argue that, but people are free to believe whatever they want as long as they cause no harm to others. Now maybe RR trying to brainwash others is wrong, but what you do on here is wrong too. I believe you are worse than RR. I find you both strange, but you are a bit stranger.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 Apr 14, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't argue that, but people are free to believe whatever they want as long as they cause no harm to others. Now maybe RR trying to brainwash others is wrong, but what you do on here is wrong too. I believe you are worse than RR. I find you both strange, but you are a bit stranger.

A. yes

B. no

Will you walk your talk?

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

United States

#10 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>
A. yes
B. no
Will you walk your talk?
You are a fruitcake!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#11 Apr 14, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fruitcake!
You are demon possessed.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

United States

#12 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You are demon possessed.
I didn't know that. Please explain.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#15 Apr 15, 2013
Besides if a person will not honor their own words.
They should keep them to themselves.
for one thing we don't have
anyone honor our word
we are too HONOR
GODS WORD
and you have not provided
a prophecy to come with scripture backing it up

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#17 Apr 15, 2013
1) A world leader will come on the scene bringing a faux peace (Daniel 11:21, Daniel 11:24, Daniel 9:27).

2) There will be a united Harlot Religion (probably a blend of apostate Christianity, Islam, and New Age, etc)(Revelation 17)

3) There will be the two witnesses in Jerusalem preaching the gospel for 1260 days while dressed in sackcloth (Rev 11:2-6)

4) After their 1260 day ministry is complete, they will be killed and their dead bodies will lay in the Jerusalem street for 3.5 days.......then they will ascend up to Heaven in a cloud (Revelation 11:7-12)

5) There will be great pestilences, plagues, droughts, famines, wars, death (Revelation 6-18).

6) The world leader will force everyone to receive a mark in/on their right hand or forehead. So that no one can buy or sell (function in society) unless they have that mark (Revelation 13:16-18).

7) Those who refuse the mark will be killed (Revelation 20:4, Revelation 7:9-14).

8) Those who take the mark will be forever lost and eternally damned to the Lake of Fire (Rev 14:9-11)

--This is just a short preview of things that WILL come upon earth's inhabitants during the tribulation period. Study Revelation chapters 6-18, Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 17, Luke 21, etc etc for more details.---
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#19 Apr 15, 2013
ROMANS ROAD
you are brilliant!!!!!
i agree, there are more prophecies still that have to come and to be fulfilled
once all who knows, which prophecies have been completed,
then they'll know which ones are next, to be fulfilled
it's quite apparent some are tooo lazy to do alittle research
and when they give an opinion, they are speculating, guessing, wild idea
but nothing to backing it up
WITH FACTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
happiness does not exist 46 min Atheistgirl 11
Evidence Against God 1 hr Doubting Thomas 3,800
+++ CURSED BE THESE THIEVES of GOD'S GLORY +++ (Nov '14) 2 hr Atheistgirl 11
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 2 hr Passing thru 8,232
Why do you really believe in a god? 2 hr Passing thru 609
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 2 hr Atheistgirl 19
Proof that Christianity is a lie 2 hr Atheistgirl 53
More from around the web