Satanists planning rally for Florida ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#22 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are thousands of Christians denominations so this satanists group plays different.
From your description sounds like a religion to me.
Yes there are several types of satanists. But, to be any kind of a satanist you must have a left hand path,philosophy and theirs is RHP.

It sounds like a religion to you because you do not understand it. Satanism,and I'm referring to LaVeyan satanism,is classified as a religion because it has religious trappings but if you were to understand it's true meaning you would realize that it is a mockery of all religions and an empowering tool for the self.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#23 Jan 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad. But then again, the fundies pushing for prayer are fake Christians, so I guess it all works out in the end, huh?
Thanks for the info. I appreciate learning about this, pagan.
You're welcome.

Satanists and atheists have been having a good laugh over this at the fake Christians expense. I first saw it on SIN's FB page, yesterday evening.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#24 Jan 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! Yup. Won't the fundies have a fit when their children come home from public school, chanting to the devil...
LOL!!!
http://youtu.be/nuCvygnpF3s

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#25 Jan 18, 2013
Question.

If someone believes there is a Satan, then surely they believe there is a God.

Do Christians think better of satanists than atheists, I mean the belief needs to be there, right?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#26 Jan 18, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
Question.
If someone believes there is a Satan, then surely they believe there is a God.
Do Christians think better of satanists than atheists, I mean the belief needs to be there, right?
LaVeyan satanists don't believe in Satan. He is only an archetype.
Theistic satanists believe in a Satan but not the one in your bible.They believe in Seth also known as Set and sometimes the goddesses Lilith.
Devil worshipers believe in the Satan in he bible and they believe in God. They see god as the bad guy,though and some see him as a lesser god.
There is a tribe of devil worshipers who believe in god but they believe that god will forgive them no matter what, They believe that Satan must be worshiped because he is the one with the power and inclination to destroy them.
I've found that some Christians tend to fear us because so many still believe that we kidnap children and sacrifice them to and small animals to Satan. Many of them are just curious and are surprised that most satanists do not even believe in Satan. Once they learn that,they think we're atheists who are heavily into the old style horror genre and the Gothic and vampire scene. In my case that is true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 1 hr Pinkwater 2,589
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Maverick 808 21,204
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 2 hr Emmeline 406
400 Year Prophecy Concerning the Hebrew Israeli... (Jan '16) 2 hr Emmeline 33
Early Christianity 2 hr Emmeline 1,593
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 2 hr Emmeline 123
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 3 hr Blacklagoon 123
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 4 hr Cats paw 1,023
More from around the web